Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. (18418 Views)

An Atheist On Judgment Day / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

It will be done. Don't worry. You said you will heal them and I said you won't because all claims of miracles are false. So we will do it.

No man has the ability to do the work except in Christ. We are just conduits.

So is 30 or 60 days enough time to make the arrangements?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

No man has the ability to do the work except in Christ. We are just conduits.

So is 30 or 60 days enough time to make the arrangements?

It is very enough. 30 to 40 days is very OK.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

It is very enough. 30 to 40 days is very OK.

Awesome. So you have 40 days from today to call me and conclude arrangements. So saturday the 10th of september is when your 40 days terminates.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:
In fact let me take charge of the logistics for you just in case you do not have the wherewithal right now.

How do you want these people to come? Road, Air?

Can I have their names and I will personally fund all your trips. ..air or land.

Accommodation would also be taken care of by me as well as feeding.

All of this would be documented as proof of the whole shebang.
This is sweet. I would love to be there too. Nairaland witness.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Who are the many people?
What kind of argument is this?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
This is sweet. I would love to be there too. Nairaland witness.

Discuss that with Dalaman
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Discuss that with Dalaman
No need. I am in Lagos. I can get to Ajah. All I need is date, time and address.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
No need. I am in Lagos. I can get to Ajah. All I need is date, time and address.

Bros, if you're in Lagos and have an amputated person who needs his limbs to grow back "miraculously" through naijadey, you can take him/her to him

I'm more interested in the amputee having limbs grow back, HIV and madness can be ambiguous

If the arrangement for the amputee is done, I will be there to witness a limb grow on camera

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Keep messing yourself around. The life of Christ is 100% possible. What are Christs work really...

Righteousness? His blood and his spirit perfects that in me.

Love my enemies? The easiest of them all because ignorance is what makes one anothers enemy but replace ignorance with Knowledge and you have a friend.

Tolerance and temperance? Equally easy. Still boils down to ignorance

Miracles? God has used me to raise the dead, cast out demons, heal sicknessss and diseases and if He can heal one he can heal all. By the way 2 Nairalanders I have never met but who reached out to me...one with HIV and another with fibroid have been healed simply via prayer over the phone....doctors report (before and after) are with me but I will respect their privacy...

If you have issues with living the life of Christ then you have an inherent problem that needs to first be fixed before you can.

Beaides I thought you Atheists say you can also live the same life Christians live without being a Christian and can pray to anything and get same results...I think you need to ask hardmirror this afterall he said it.

So why claim we cannot when you guys say you can even without Christ.... I guess Atheists are just ao messed up with their reasoning that they just say anything in order to compare with Christians which unfortunately is not possible.

What is a coat? Only those who attach value to material things would hold back from giving..FYI I have given out my car to someone as far back as 2002 and if I could give a car is it a coat I cannot? If you are selfish and greedy I am not.

Why not bring me a mad man or an HIV patient and see if they would not be healed. Better yet, why not take out just 1 week and genuinely ask God to reveal Himself to you. Ask Him 10mins a day for 1 week since you enjoy proof and see if He wouldnt show you proof by Himself. But you wouldn't not because you cannot but because you will not.

Keep on being bitter with God...it does not diminish His glory or His power.
I have been asking and I did not get any response. Hence I became a transitioning Christian.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Or Naijadey, why don't we just meet at national Orthopaedic hospital Igbobi? There I'm sure we'll definitely see someone who needs limb growing miracle

Do you agree we have such an arrangement?

If yes, kindly give date, time and other info you think is important

Such an arrangement is faster and better IMHO than waiting 60 days

PS: amputee alone, not bent, broken or crooked leg

Pure amputee

Any other member is free to key into this

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2016
stephendamsoho:

Bros, if you're in Lagos and have an amputated person who needs his limbs to grow back "miraculously" through naijadey, you can take him/her to him

I'm more interested in the amputee having limbs grow back, HIV and madness can be ambiguous

If the arrangement for the amputee is done, I will be there to witness a limb grow on camera

An amputee and a down syndrome patient are also going to be involved.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
An amputee and a down syndrome patient are also going to be involved.

I'm just making my own arrangement that can happen much earlier than yours and 100% chance that we'll see one that's "ready" to be healed at Orthopaedic hospital

There's a possibility (albeit unlikely) that your own people my not be interested in the arrangement

This one I'm saying can be done as early as tomorrow (or today) if he likes

I might be dead before 60 days, he (naijadey) might be dead before 60 days (not cursing anyone, just stating facts)

So if he wants it done tomorrow, he should take up my own challenge, it doesn't stop him taking your or anyone else's challenge too
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
stephendamsoho:

I'm just making my own arrangement that can happen much earlier than yours and 100% chance that we'll see one that's "ready" to be healed at Orthopaedic hospital

There's a possibility (albeit unlikely) that your own people my not be interested in the arrangement

I might be dead before 60 days, he (naijadey) might be dead before 60 days (not cursing anyone, just stating facts)

So if he wants it done tomorrow, he should take up my own challenge, it doesn't stop him taking your or anyone else's challenge too
I am not part of the arrangements. I just want to observe.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:

You and anyone else is free to come and observe, bring a video recording device with you though because I want as many angles of video as possible

I'm actually transitioning to Christianity right now

The limb growing miracle would be the final hurdle
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
I have been asking and I did not get any response. Hence I became a transitioning Christian.

Contact me on the same number and I will show you how.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by 4kings: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ghen ghen ghen ghen.
Naijadeyhia vs dalaman
Can't wait to see the season finale.

KingEbukaNaija, hahn, seun, cloudgoddess, hardmirror, honourhim and co come and watch this
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
stephendamsoho:

This is not a game. Neither am I a play thing for anyone. There are specifics involved and God is not coerced and neither will I. I choose whom I want this done with and Dalaman and I already have commitments made.

Let his proof suffice for him and you. I am not to be dragged about for anybodys entertainment.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Contact me on the same number and I will show you how.
Fine. I'll reach you on watsapp.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:

Let Dalaman communicate his chosen date when he is ready to you.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
stephendamsoho:

You and anyone else is free to come and observe, bring a video recording device with you though because I want as many angles of video as possible

I'm actually transitioning to Christianity right now

The limb growing miracle would be the final hurdle
Okay. I am actually transitioning away from Christianity. I don't totally disbelieve the 'supernatural' though. It's actually what has been delaying my full exit.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let Dalaman communicate his chosen date when he is ready to you.
It should be posted here for everyone.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
It should be posted here for everyone.

Tell that to him and not me. He is in charge of date and time. Mine is to wait on him
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
TomHagen:
What kind of argument is this?
Argument? grin

Im tired of arguing.

Ill argue at my convenience.

For now watch out for my next thread.

dalaman:

I will revert once I talk with them. I can't give a time brackert because it is not up to me. The guy with HIV works so it has to be a weekend where he doesn't go to the office. The other two are kids so their parental consent must be approved and all. All I know is that I will arrange them and bring them over.
Are you bringing your child too?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
virginboy1:

It is obvious you hate Catholics.

Why the stereotype?

I need to know where and who you worship with?

The world is crashing. Look around you. Do you think anything else will save you? Our hope is in Christ alone, our hope is beyond here. You have been deceived to believe that you can live your life here anyhow you like it, when u die You, you'll wait in pogatory for your living family and friends to pray to God to forgive your sins and allow you into heaven. Very funny. Guy the answer is not in Mary worship. Salvation is in christ alone.
The devil inside the muslims is charged agaiant you,you think they are joking rigjt? Keep still, keep thinking its because i hate the Cathilic Church. I don't know why i shd.
I was born there, i was raised there, and i know Christ is not there.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
virginboy1:
[b][/b]

Which church do you attend?

Mr Best Religion
Am not a Mr, am a Miss. And its not about Church. Ask me "What says the Bible?".
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Anas09:

The world is crashing. Look around you. Do you think anything else will save you? Our hope is in Christ alone, our hope is beyond here. You have been deceived to believe that you can live your life here anyhow you like it, when u die You, you'll wait in pogatory for your living family and friends to pray to God to forgive your sins and allow you into heaven. Very funny. Guy the answer is not in Mary worship. Salvation is in christ alone.
The devil inside the muslims is charged agaiant you,you think they are joking rigjt? Keep still, keep thinking its because i hate the Cathilic Church. I don't know why i shd.
I was born there, i was raised there, and i know Christ is not there.

Really

Moreover,I need not argue much with you because I don't have the time and luxury to.

Also, what makes you feel your church is the best and indeed the true way to Christ?

All the Mumbo-Jumbo filled with hate and slander you wrote about the Catholic church is your business,it is relative on how you wish to view it,because you want to.

You are entitled to your opinion.

N.B I not fully a Christian,A Muslim nor an Atheist but I find the conventional Catholic Churches to be the real Christlike kind of Religion.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by UyiIredia(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
@ winner01 Nice anti-atheist memes you have up there. I wonder where you get them from. Also nice points you made in the OP.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Anas09:

Am not a Mr, am a Miss. And its not about Church. Ask me "What says the Bible?".

Oh Miss.

What says the Bible?,or "Who wrote the Bible"

Remember God said "Thou shall not hate"

Stop the hatred on Catholics, they are peaceful.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Argument? grin

Are you bringing your child too?

Nope. Why? Am bringing the children of friends.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

Nope. Why? Am bringing the children of friends.
Sorry, Thought your son had down syndrome undecided
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Sorry, Thought your son had down syndrome undecided

There is a personal and deep reason why dalaman is angry with God and the body of Christ and we will soon find this out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Will Having Tattoos Send Me To Hell? / Ladies Disclose Worst Things A Pastor Said About Women In Church / Do Humans Have The Ability To Bless Or Curse Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.