Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning (27025 Views)

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by TheNewIbadan: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2016
LydayBobo:
SMH

How are they controlling the current economy? Be there be perpetuating lies.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
are you not disappointed...don't adopt quotasystem and see the north rule every ones sorry azzes forever...

Rochas is an arrant fool...so disgusting. ...He is so sure he can never be president knowing south easterners can never be voted into power because of the hatred and marginalisation against them....The guy is such a fool...

dnnt jus say people hate me ,,ask ursef d only question which is y do people hate me..let not decieve ourselves d igbo's r d most tribalistic set of pple av cum across even there language hw many yoruba or hausa can speak it..even d british kept dem @ distance during colonial era..moreover is nt hate we jus knw wat dey r capable of doing if they hold presidential post dey wil jus share nigeria ..awon our brother grin
Izonpikin:
are you not disappointed...don't adopt quotasystem and see the north rule every ones sorry azzes forever...

Rochas is an arrant fool...so disgusting. ...He is so sure he can never be president knowing south easterners can never be voted into power because of the hatred and marginalisation against them....The guy is such a fool...

dnnt jus say people hate me ,,ask ursef d only question which is y do people hate me..let not decieve ourselves d igbo's r d most tribalistic set of pple av eva cum across even there language hw many yoruba or hausa can speak it..even d british kept dem @ a distance during colonial era..moreover is nt hate we jus knw wat dey r capable of doing if they hold presidential post dey wil jus share nigeria ..awon our brother
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 9:19am On Jul 30, 2016
ericsmith:

dnnt jus say people hate me ,,ask ursef d only question which is y do people hate me..let not decieve ourselves d igbo's r d most tribalistic set of pple av cum across even there language hw many yoruba or hausa can speak it..even d british kept dem @ distance during colonial era..moreover is nt hate we jus knw wat dey r capable of doing if they hold presidential post dey wil jus share nigeria ..awon our brother grin

dnnt jus say people hate me ,,ask ursef d only question which is y do people hate me..let not decieve ourselves d igbo's r d most tribalistic set of pple av eva cum across even there language hw many yoruba or hausa can speak it..even d british kept dem @ a distance during colonial era..moreover is nt hate we jus knw wat dey r capable of doing if they hold presidential post dey wil jus share nigeria ..awon our brother
everyone is tribalism ice in this country...don't stereotype any tribe. ..are you not tribalistic??...

What is wrong if a group of persons clamor for a secession ...that makes them not trustworthy

If so let them leave and be independent...why keep them and deprive them of the presidency at the same time

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by chumekhs: 9:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Propropro:
grin funny biafrans. They want Biafra yet they fight buhari for appointments now they are thinking presidency cheesy the most confused set of people in humanity

yellowbar

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by LydayBobo(m): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
ghostmist:
Tell me which ethnic group speaks with "one voice " ?

I Vividly recall how your tribesmen refused to back obasanjo during his first tenure. I take it that you guys were "speaking with one voice " despite the fact that he still emerged the president?
Sir always read between the lines when those fights start. Go back memory lane and review who voted more for afterwards. I will leave you with what Dr Orji Kalu (the Business mogul) said most igbo leaders always have an hidden agenda going to the Center but only if he failed will he brought out his last card. Marginalization.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GoodofNaija: 9:22am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Water on a lily pad.

Yorubas see Ibos as 5th class citizens. As the largest majority tribe in the South, well politically take over.

If the South is fine with that, then all is well.

How can you say the Yoruba's see Ibos as 5th class citizens Well, am a Yoruba man, and I know thats not correct, I never at any point looked down on Ibos, i see them as fellow citizens.

My advice for you; avoid generalizing your assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by TheNewIbadan: 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

How can you say the Yoruba's see Ibos as 5th class citizens Well, am a Yoruba man, and I know thats not correct, I never at any point looked down on Ibos, i see them as fellow citizens.

My advice for you; avoid generalizing your assumptions.

The same 5th class citizens will be the first to call you coward and slave. I no blame them, be there forming liberal. Go and siddon.

Yorubas see Ibos as 5th class citizens. I'm just letting you know.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Ijaya123: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
from staying on their own...I told a yoruba guy at my work place to face reality...I told him that if an ibo man can't become Nigeria's president till forever then let Nigeria allow them leave...that's the height of marginalisation...

Wake up. Quit dreaming.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by sashash(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Okorocha's idea can only work in an ideal situation. Nigeria is not yet an ideal Nation and the fear of domination of other tribes by the majority tribe is still very rife. Zoning and balancing of national offices (including the presidency) is still very desirable in the country so, we cannot completely discard it. What we should all insist on is that only competent, sincere and patriotic people should be put forward by each zones.
My thoughts exactly...this won't work in a nation still riddled with ethno-religious sentiments...in a ideal situation this is the best unfortunately there is no ideal situation in Africa yet !
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by TheNewIbadan: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
ericsmith:

Ibos hate every major tribe in Nigeria. Very envious bitter set of people.
They even hate Ijos even when play Ijo mans abobaku.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by nigerianvenom(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
rochas is a very foolish olodo..anyone who thinks like this in this present Nigeria is either an outright olodo or has lost touch with reality...

So this mumu man thinks Nigerians would vote for candidates who are very qualified and yet we've never had presidents from the south east, the middle belt and not until recently the Niger delta (simply because the Niger delta had to be a force to be reckoned with)...

It was this same childish naive attitude that gej possessed about Nigeria that led him to where he is even after giving the north everything...

Rochas is a fool..so in his senses it was buharis qualifications that took him up there as president... angry

This guy is such a joke...let me not talk too much and get provoked...

This is where u hit it bro. He gave everything, I mean everything to the north, yet they hated him with harsh passion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Wise man
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by TheNewIbadan: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
from staying on their own...I told a yoruba guy at my work place to face reality...I told him that if an ibo man can't become Nigeria's president till forever then let Nigeria allow them leave...that's the height of marginalisation...

So you want the Yoruba man to unlock your shackles?
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Tinyemeka(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2016
Rochas by virtue of his birth is a hausa man and a stooge in Igbo land. We all know that, so one shouldn't be surprised.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
everyone is tribalism ice in this country...don't stereotype any tribe. ..are you not tribalistic??...

What is wrong if a group of persons clamor for a secession ...that makes them not trustworthy

If so let them leave and be independent...why keep them and deprive them of the presidency at the same time

even in d bible.,,as challengin as it may sound ,admidst d isrealist there r tribes dat kept ruling..its a fundamental tin..d truth is eva bitter there r leaders n there r followers..if una no wan accept fate then kip failing
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GoodofNaija: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

The same 5th class citizens will be the first to call you coward and slave. I no blame them, be there forming liberal. Go and siddon.

Yorubas see Ibos as 5th class citizens. I'm just letting you know.

I have a feeling you have a deliberate intention to confuse things.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
ericsmith:

even in d bible.,,as challengin as it may sound ,admidst d isrealist there r tribes dat kept ruling..its a fundamental tin..d truth is eva bitter there r leaders n there r followers..if una no wan accept fate then kip failing
you are just insane .I am wasting my time with you...so ibos are meant to be followers....?? angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
seunmsg:
Okorocha's idea can only work in an ideal situation. Nigeria is not yet an ideal Nation and the fear of domination of other tribes by the majority tribe is still very rife. Zoning and balancing of national offices (including the presidency) is still very desirable in the country so, we cannot completely discard it. What we should all insist on is that only competent, sincere and patriotic people should be put forward by each zones.
Apart from North and West...Na who zoning don EPP?
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

So you want the Yoruba man to unlock your shackles?
I want all of us to come together and agree to let the ibos go and other tribes who can never field out a president in this country...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by VivaDeAngelo(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Lol Ibos are already frustrated with themselves. Fake vs Osu Ibos. Anambra vs Imo Ibos.

Mr. TheNewIbadan,I hope you are not high on Ogbomoso weed?

Which one is "Fake and Osu Igbos" again? undecided

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by orisa37: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Okorocha is still scheming for Ibo rating and Nigerian acceptance.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GoodofNaija: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
rochas is saying all that bull crap to continue in his northern azz licking...

I hope you know so many northerners are already lining up to rule this same country even after all the accumulated years of rulership of Nigeria. .The only way naija can get to the point rochas is dreaming about is when all regions think the samended. ..can a northerner sat the samended aso rochas...let the apc field a middle belt candidate for the next elections and let's see...or better still a Niger deltan or easterner. ...

The moment you come to the realisation of marginalisation of many regions in this country the better. ...rochas is just a foolish dreamer and a scam...

With this your kind of thinking, it makes it difficult for you to be accepted as a leader. First of all, you must know dat someone who would be president must be generally accepted. That was why GEJ was voted in 2011. But after exhibiting your kind of thinking, he was voted out last year.

The fact that GEJ was voted in 2011 is enough evidence for you that no one is marginalising anybody, and anyone can become the president of Nigeria, but not with this your kind of mindset.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by LydayBobo(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

How are they controlling the current economy? Be there be perpetuating lies.
Omo ta bire ni mi to tun ara e bi, therefore mi o ni pelu obo e jawura. Your profile picture says a lot about you. Not sure you're a true omo oluyole
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by SlimShaddy10(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
lol Na true.

may be u don't know that u are also a boko haram Afonjas lol

Mumu!!!!

I keep on saying this:

without the igbos, Lagos is hell
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by bensine: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2016
This view held by okorocha is clear rubbish! He should have known better that Nigeria as a multi-ethnic Nation can not work out with his idealogy. In every tribe, in every nation within the Nigerian Nation, there are always capable hands. Adopting his idealogy will take us back to the old days of tribe been dorminant over other tribes. What I was expecting from him as a politician n party chieftain is for him to say that every party should bring out the best of her candidate to contest for presidency. As a matter of fact, we have clearly seen the implication of his statement in Buharis appointment, where PMB believes that the only capable n trustworthy persons are only those from the north, as such virtually all his appointments have been mostly Northerners!!! The reason PMB is even appointing people from other zones or tribes is because Nigerians have been criticizing him severely. So should we adopt Mr Okorochas idea, that is what we will face.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by 9japride(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Igbos don't hate any tribe rather it's envy and African man thought that is driving others to have bad feeling towards Igbos, because of their outspoken nature. Check properly you all will notice majority of the southerner tribes are very silent on issues affecting them that's why their communities are being neglected by successive government on political matter especially the Itsekiri tribes who are the major sellout in that region, leaving the Ijaws to do the fighting then later they will turn around and say the Niger delta agitation is not only a Ijaw matter when some goodies is being presented. I have noticed these days that there is a grand plan to subdue and intimidate the Igbo tribes through sponsored propaganda especially online, people will just wake up in the morning and start talking nonsense because their parents told them certain things due to their primitive nature and hate towards the Igbos. If you guys so much hate the Igbos please let them go and manage their lives in their own independent country. If not let them live in peace and should enjoy the dividends of democracy. After all nobody holds sole ownership to Nigerian state.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by ststyreal(f): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Hahahaha grin

Slave
Coward
Akobata Hausa

Ipods, help me with more names jor.

When you need a good laugh in this country, just look at the ibo people.

They claim to have developed Lagos, Abuja and Indonesia, but the SE looks like the ghetto side of Borno state.

They want Biafra, but their leaders want more appointment in Nigeria's FG.

They hate Yorubas, but they can't stop moving to Yorubaland to live amongst Yorubas, learn Yoruba language and assimilate into Yoruba culture. Their music artist would rather sing in Yoruba.

I've never seen such confused set of people. Even more confused than boko harams who terrorize to get their 72 virgins in hell, but have condoms scattered all over their hideouts.
Singing in ijebus voice "Brother e lete pomo ooooo(2ce), a ba nyi soro, e ronju siwa(2ce), brother elenu pomo oooooo. Haaba! Una too dey jealous this Igbo people, kilode? See, no bother to yarn thrash because me abi perfect Nigerian wey no dey support evil and am not teibalistic like u. I speak four major Nigerian languages fluently hence u can't even tell where I am from but please, e fi a won ore mii Igbo nle, ki e fi tiyin soo tiyin .

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 10:40am On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

With this your kind of thinking, it makes it difficult for you to be accepted as a leader. First of all, you must know dat someone who would be president must be generally accepted. That was why GEJ was voted in 2011. But after exhibiting your kind of thinking, he was voted out last year.

The fact that GEJ was voted in 2011 is enough evidence for you that no one is marginalising anybody, and anyone can become the president of Nigeria, but not with this your kind of mindset.
if not for the Niger delta agitation who would have presented gej to be vice president and president...answer me..

Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Fool no zoning and you think you can beat the north? no zoning, is Buhari intelligent? no zoning, but we have federal character in the civil service. This man wants to remain a slave to the north. well, that is his own opinion. Avengers Neva talk

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by asha82: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Imo state is a cursed state..have you noticed how Okorocha brought more curse on the state. But the fat incompetent dunce collected 26 billion bailout for salaries and squandered it with Turkish women in his search for foriegn invested that never invested. cheesy

ephi123:
On the issue of school fees, Okorocha announced that government was reconsidering the introduction of School fees in the state in order to raise money to pay salaries of civil servants.

Did anyone read this? So civil servants who have not been paid now have to raise school fees. Smh

Cc: abagworo

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Positiveminds(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Okorocha's game plan is a very simple one. The North has more population and dominates the Nigeria political landscape. So he buys into Northerners' power play in order to amass their support when he decides to run for the post of the President. Good one. What he doesn't know is that these people will feast on him when he is of no more use to them. He check history!
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by asha82: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

This man has destroyed Imo state. 3 days of work for civil service? Truly , this man is raving mad... I pity Imo people, he can't pay salaries , he is telling them to go fend for themselves and leave him alone... Ezi ohia ..

LOL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC NEC Concluded As Osinbajo Leads Birthday Song For Gbajabiamila & Sanwo-Olu / Deutsche Welle Publishes Scathing Article On FG And Boko Haram / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.