Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning (27023 Views)

​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / Ikwerres Went Against Igbo Colonisation In Elechi Amadi's Autobiography / PDP Against Igbo Presidency – APC Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
you are just insane .I am wasting my time with you...so ibos are meant to be followers....?? angry angry

my broda it takes strong insanity to live with d truth n dat tin called fate..
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Princewell2012(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:
Is it this very same Nigeria where tribalism and other affiliations reigns supreme and clouds peoples' judgement where this northern serf is spewing this trash?.

Chei! This man is LOST.

Hmmmmm, actually what he said would have been so good, if the northerners also have the same mentality. Which i think is impossible.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by lordcyl3(m): 11:17am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Hahahaha grin

Slave
Coward
Akobata Hausa

Ipods, help me with more names jor.

When you need a good laugh in this country, just look at the ibo people.

They claim to have developed Lagos, Abuja and Indonesia, but the SE looks like the ghetto side of Borno state.

They want Biafra, but their leaders want more appointment in Nigeria's FG.

They hate Yorubas, but they can't stop moving to Yorubaland to live amongst Yorubas, learn Yoruba language and assimilate into Yoruba culture. Their music artist would rather sing in Yoruba.

I've never seen such confused set of people. Even more confused than boko harams who terrorize to get their 72 virgins in hell, but have condoms scattered all over their hideouts.
bros take it easy, life is not all about gra gra. if Igbo man provoke u, go and meet him instead of coming here to rain abuses

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Scholes007(m): 11:23am On Jul 30, 2016
9japride:
. If you guys so much hate the Igbos please let them go and manage their lives in their own independent country.
I hate this particular verse. After most considerations I think this "let them go", "let us go" of a thing should be discarded for good. Nigeria as it is will always produce very unpatriotic citizen who will keep selling it for porriage(including embezzlement,unguilded/fruitless ventures as nepotism will not allow the leaders see beyond their nose). NIGERIAN Politics is mostly for the greedy. Look at the place/people that have produced president tell me if any is better than others. Having a road, few billionaires and millions of poor is not development or something to envy. I am not in anyway against Igboman being a president, but to be sincere it is not going to happen even if the person is the most qualified. The Igbo apex organization,elders,politicians know this. Nigeria will rather run around circle with no clear cut policy than have an Igbo president. With this known, how do we cope? Well I had a discussion with some of my friends lately, i had found out Nigerian president is not their aim or should it be our aim. Ohaneze should stop endorsing people they should just welcome and congratulate any new sheriff in town. They work towards preaching to the citizens secretly on who should be of their interest. Igbos remain a force to recon with as far as nigeria is concerned,

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GoodofNaija: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
if not for the Niger delta agitation who would have presented gej to be vice president and president...answer me..

Nonsense...

So why didn't the agitation keep him there in 2015?
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by 9japride(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Scholes007:
I hate this particular verse. After most considerations I think this "let them go", "let us go" of a thing should be discarded for good. Nigeria as it is will always produce very unpatriotic citizen who will keep selling it for porriage(including embezzlement,unguilded/fruitless ventures as nepotism will not allow the leaders see beyond their nose). NIGERIAN Politics is mostly for the greedy. Look at the place/people that have produced president tell me if any is better than others. Having a road, few billionaires and millions of poor is not development or something to envy. I am not in anyway against Igboman being a president, but to be sincere it is not going to happen even if the person is the most qualified. The Igbo apex organization,elders,politicians know this. Nigeria will rather run around circle with no clear cut policy than have an Igbo president. With this known, how do we cope? Well I had a discussion with some of my friends lately, i had found out Nigerian president is not their aim or should it be our aim. Ohaneze should stop endorsing people they should just welcome and congratulate any new sheriff in town. They work towards preaching to the citizens secretly on who should be of their interest. Igbos remain a force to recon with as far as nigeria is concerned,
[color=#006600][/color]

You have a valid point, it's a pity that people just have a lot of resentment towards Igbos and majority of the people here talking trash, when they become leaders tomorrow their innnermost hatred will over cloud their sense of reasoning and the resultant effect will be negative policies towards the easterner regions. As par d issue of electing one who has the eastern interest at heart even though he/she is not Igbo, i'll prefer that. Nigeria can't do without Igbos. I love everyone, but if u hate and try to make me insignificant i'll avoid u.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Princewell2012(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Hahahaha grin

Slave
Coward
Akobata Hausa

They claim to have developed Lagos, Abuja and Indonesia, but the SE looks like the ghetto side of Borno state.

They hate Yorubas, but they can't stop moving to Yorubaland to live amongst Yorubas, learn Yoruba language and assimilate into Yoruba culture. Their music artist would rather sing in Yoruba.

I've never seen such confused set of people. Even more confused than boko harams who terrorize to get their 72 virgins in hell, but have condoms scattered all over their hideouts.

judging by your comment also means you hate igbos as well.

And i did not agree with you either.

Now listen, when i travel to east in one Christmas period, i stop at owerri and i enter into an eatry joint. I was shocked to see yoruba people in that place speaking in yoruba language, i just have to intervene in Yoruba language and they were also surprise. So we talk atlent .

I discovered they base in the east, do there businesses there and they re doing very well. My brother only the yorubas who don't travel outside their soil discriminates lots. And am very sure you must be one of them.

There is no part of this world where you will not see a yoruba man.

There is hatred even between families and you know it. Go ask any yoruba man that is doing business in the east, they will tell you that igbos are the most accomodating people. And nobody troubles their soujourners.

I was born and breed in Lagos and i speaks in yoruba languages very well. Yes i love yoruba songs and i love singing most of their Christians songs, i must tell you they re very inspiring.

But hear this, the best people or tribe in Nigeria are hausas, and that's why the devil is using boko haram and religious violence to destroy them. The devil always targets the best people so that the world will not be at peace.

Otherwise hausas is the best set of people to live with.

When you live with them and especially when you speaks their languages oh my God, they will take you as part of their brother, infact you have become part of them. And whatever is good for you they will give it to you and they don't discriminate, both of you have become one family.

But in west here especially Lagos, and ogun state opposite is what you have. Even if you speaks their language and even makes parable with it, they will surely discriminate you and hate you.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Hagm0nd:
Rochas is the smartest politician from alaibo, better than that fake ugwu exporter,even if Ipob hates him,we reasonable Nigerians love him
what does your region export?? Apart from stealing niger delta oil, in the name of on nigeria.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Princewell2012(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2016
mekanaky:
bihari a man without certificate is qualified n able to rule Nigeria abi. Okoro awusa u no get talk

Okorochas comments involves everybody including Buhari himself, if you re very clever you will knows that he spares no one.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GeneralEmenogu: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Aturu hausa has spoken wt he tink is right; mumu, r u tellin us dt all we needs is sum1 like buhari? Igbo hv more 97% pipo wh r betta dan buhari. U r senceless as ur oga. Aturu hausa.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by sandland: 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
This man called okorocha is mad.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

So why didn't the agitation keep him there in 2015?
we don't even give a shiiit anymore...Once we can control the Niger delta resources fully the north and south west can rule Nigeria forever and it ain't going to be nobody's business...
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by chernest2002: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where were this goat when the north were shouting, power must return to north.! And the south west shouted June 12 before obj were given power, now the igbos are shouting marginalization and biafra and the traitor like okorocha have come up to sabotage the course. No wonder he's called okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Ngozi123(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Yoruba boy. Location Enugu. Keep lying, we're listening.

How are the Ibos affecting this current economy?

Don't confuse industrious with trading.

It's clear between you and @LydayBobo who is the well-travelled one. Are you telling me that there are no Yoruba people in Enugu State? Are you implying that the Yorubas as a whole are not well-travelled in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by IamThrive(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kettle calling pot black. So why are you calling for Ekweremadu's sack from the post of the deputy Senate President if you really concurred wig this your election time ideology

#ElectionTimeCommonSenseActivated

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by GoodofNaija: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
we don't even give a shiiit anymore...Once we can control the Niger delta resources fully the north and south west can rule Nigeria forever and it ain't going to be nobody's business...

Now you see yourself, you've suddenly abandoned the reasonable approach with which we were chatting for a wild violent approach.

You cannot say because oil is in Niger Delta, you want to pull out of Nigeria so you can have it all to yourselves. And its not as if the oil was created by you, it is a natural resource.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Curlieweed: 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dp
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Ugosample(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:

Yoruba boy. Location Enugu. Keep lying, we're listening.

How are the Ibos affecting this current economy?

Don't confuse industrious with trading.

For your information, MANY Yoruba people live in Enugu, and many others school at UNN, which is also Enugu.

So what are you saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Ngozi123(f): 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
asha82:
Imo state is a cursed state..have you noticed how Okorocha brought more curse on the state. But the fat incompetent dunce collected 26 billion bailout for salaries and squandered it with Turkish women in his search for foriegn invested that never invested. cheesy

Cc: abagworo

I've noticed that you always come on threads to instigate divisions between Igbo people. Leave Imo state and all other Igbo states out of your rants. I don't know any Igbo person in real life who does this sort of thing. undecided
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Ugosample(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Princewell2012:

judging by your comment also means you hate igbos as well.

And i did not agree with you either.

Now listen, when i travel to east in one Christmas period, i stop at owerri and i enter into an eatry joint. I was shocked to see yoruba people in that place speaking in yoruba language, i just have to intervene in Yoruba language and they were also surprise. So we talk atlent .

I discovered they base in the east, do there businesses there and they re doing very well. My brother only the yorubas who don't travel outside their soil discriminates lots. And am very sure you must be one of them.

There is no part of this world where you will not see a yoruba man.

There is hatred even between families and you know it. Go ask any yoruba man that is doing business in the east, they will tell you that igbos are the most accomodating people. And nobody troubles their soujourners.

I was born and breed in Lagos and i speaks in yoruba languages very well. Yes i love yoruba songs and i love singing most of their Christians songs, i must tell you they re very inspiring.

But hear this, the best people or tribe in Nigeria are hausas, and that's why the devil is using boko haram and religious violence to destroy them. The devil always targets the best people so that the world will not be at peace.

Otherwise hausas is the best set of people to live with.

When you live with them and especially when you speaks their languages oh my God, they will take you as part of their brother, infact you have become part of them. And whatever is good for you they will give it to you and they don't discriminate, both of you have become one family.

But in west here especially Lagos, and ogun state opposite is what you have. Even if you speaks their language and even makes parable with it, they will surely discriminate you and hate you.

And this, is a very valid comment.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Fidelismaria: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

This man has destroyed Imo state. 3 days of work for civil service? Truly , this man is raving mad... I pity Imo people, he can't pay salaries , he is telling them to go fend for themselves and leave him alone... Ezi ohia ..

Am still in shock
3working days for civil servants
Wat about teachers
Re students now goin to go to skul three times a week
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Princewell2012(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ugosample:

And this, is a very valid comment.
God bless you sir.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by wristbangle: 1:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
This Okorocha is a very intelligent man.

The Presidency should not be by Zoning. Everybody should be allowed to contest,and let the Nigerian electorate decides on who is best for them.

Too much intelligence this Rochas guy.

Aside obiano, he is another respected governor in SE even though he has his short-coming but his kinsmen will come for his head because of this diplomatic and intelligent words from him.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Princewell2012(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Am still in shock
3working days for civil servants
Wat about teachers
Re students now goin to go to skul three times a week

Well, based on that i think okorocha or what does he called his name is confused.

Three working days my foot.

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Franchise21(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:

Aside obiano, he is another respected governor in SE even though he has his short-coming but his kinsmen will come for his head because of this diplomatic and intelligent words from him.
Truth be told, Okorocha has lost his respect in the SE

1 Like

Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Okorocha is a very intelligent man and one of the foremost critical thinkers in the history of Nigeria. Igbos should listen to this man.

This is the beginning of inclusion when things are done based on merits and not ethnic agenda.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by Izonpikin: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Now you see yourself, you've suddenly abandoned the reasonable approach with which we were chatting for a wild violent approach.

You cannot say because oil is in Niger Delta, you want to pull out of Nigeria so you can have it all to yourselves. And its not as if the oil was created by you, it is a natural resource.
resource control / true federalism remains the best...when that happens the issues of quota system would be left to sleep and die forever..that's how normal democratic countries run..no state or zone would overly worry about who rules..just let me manage my resources and then you rule...eat the rulership and it ain't our business...
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by osusuallstars: 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
See malam okorocha with vision. He promised a free education, started it but today pupils are paying school fees, he promised job job job, industry industry industry, but what imolites get was sack sack sack, demolition demolition demolition. And here talking vision and something upstairs. He supported a man without certificate as president. Pay salaries whosai,. He want to relocate the eke ukwu mkt to Egbeada but did not build any shop there. Fools from the zoo will be hailing him. May you have the type of governor in okorocha in Jesus name.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by excel4us: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
AmuDimkpa:

This man has destroyed Imo state. 3 days of work for civil service? Truly , this man is raving mad... I pity Imo people, he can't pay salaries , he is telling them to go fend for themselves and leave him alone... Ezi ohia ..
NWANNEM NEGODU THIS MAN ROCHAS.EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS BUSSNESS. IS ONLY GOD THAT WILL HELP US IN THIS WORLD.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by CORRECTMAN78(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
Stupidity is when u believe that presidency should go for the most qualified Nigerian irrespective of his/her tribe but the criteria for recruitment into government agencies, getting admission into federal institutions, etc should be by quota system.

The above is hypocricy in the highest degree.

By the way, is Buhari the most qualified Nigerian for presidency? If you think the answer to my question is YES, then you are less a domestic goat.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by contemporary(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
every Igbo man knows that okoroabdulrazak was not trained in Igbo land and has fed with fura, nunu and kwunu. that is why he can talk any how. the only people that will acknowledge what he said are his licks.
Re: Presidency: Okorocha Kicks Against Igbo Presidency Based On Zoning by kossyablaze(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
TheNewIbadan:
Hahahaha grin

Slave
Coward
Akobata Hausa

I av told ur likes it's not ibo but igbo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emmanuel Uduaghan To Return To PDP After Two Years In APC / Hausa Man Must Be Emir / Ephraim Nwuzi Defects To APC In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.