Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home (663 Views)

Son Caught Father Sleeping With His Wife Along Bush Path (see Photo) / Driver Who Was Masturbating & Driving Caught By Corper In Abuja (Photo) / My Story: How I Caught My Father Sleeping With My Sister - Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home by Naijabash(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2016
A young secondary school girl had the guts to bring her boyfriend into her parents house, because no one was at home she and the guy started having s*x. Unfortunately for her, her dad came back right on time. The guy escaped but her angry dad str1pped and gave her some h0t str0kes. The source who shared the pics said it happened today in Uburu, a town in Ebonyi state. Bad child! Continue reading and CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS HERE>> http://ngspeaker.com/2016/07/30/female-student-caught-by-her-father-sieeping-with-a-boy-in-her-parents-home/
Re: Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home by bigeagleeye(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
News panorama! undecided
Re: Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
angry too young to be a hoe...
Re: Female Student Caught By Her Father Sleeping With A Boy In Her Parents Home by harrysjones(m): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2016
catch them young... tongue tongue tongue am i ryt ..
TrapQueen77:
angry too young to be a hoe...

(1) (Reply)

. / Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! / I Was Half Dead When My Doctor Said I Should Test For Hiv 1 ,hiv 2 And My Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.