Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Do U Agree? With Reason... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U Agree? With Reason... (790 Views)

Do U Agree To This Terms And Condition? (pic) / Will U Agree To Get K!lled After 1 Round Of Sex wit Roman Godess,Cossy Or Nicki? / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Agree? With Reason... by harrysjones(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Guyz, Do You Agree? Ladies, Do You Agree Too? With reason oh.
Female TV Presenter of Ugandan (Farida Nakazibwe) Says:
If you want to progress FINANCIALLY, you need to avoid these "BAE, I' m HUNGRY, get me something to EAT" or "Buy me Phone CREDIT" all d time type of Females. INSTEAD, find you a "Did you eat, or you want me to cook for you" type of females.
How fast you progress FINANCIALLY as a MAN depends on d type of WOMAN who is by ur side. A good WOMAN is an INVESTMENT, A bad WOMAN is a BILL.
Happy weekend Pals.
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by MrLankeeee(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2016
As for me I agree...

Some girls only see the presents of a guy. They don't care about the future.

All they know is chop chop....

F*ck fake Bae...
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2016
this was posted yesterday and we all enjoyed it, now u carry am come back, you and this post have something in common! but of una no dey successful
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by DRISKLEF(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Let's hear what my before, before wifey, Erniesmallzz has to say about this. undecided
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by RoyalBlak007: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
trapqueen77

is this a nice idea?
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

trapqueen77

is this a nice idea?

It's true boo.. Don't let biitches use ur damn money.. If she can't buy her food, don't date her... She'll dried up ur pocket for sure wink
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2016
shocked i 1nce married drisklef? *checks my Ex book* oh okay, u are number "49" wink

now to ur question, i think its true tho embarassed tongue
DRISKLEF:
Let's hear what my before, before wifey, Erniesmallzz has to say about this. undecided
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by DRISKLEF(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Do U Agree? With Reason... by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
undecided and u are happy u gave me kolanut and parmi? When ur mate are giving their gf FErRARI AND IPHONE7 tongue
DRISKLEF:
This is not what we agreed upon the last time naa... After eating ma kolanut and parmi.

Loh make me fex oh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Rebuke This Temptation / Why People Go To Church / Kim Kardashian Sexy Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.