Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) (5059 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by funlord(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin

Aro baggers!

***In my sexy ishan lingua***

5 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
DRISKLEF:
Wish him luck. grin

What has MUVA got to do with this now?

Cc Dygeasy , this bloke is not yet remourseful of his deeds. He's still threading thesame rout that lead to his earlier disqualification.

That's how you go about looking for rifts where there's none.
Is this your aim for setting up this thread? To make jest of some individuals who doesn't even give a fork about your existence.

I dont wanna believe its thesame kinginvalhala behind this thread else, he's just on his way to another e-panel beatings which this time, will lead to his enternal shamings.

Again, i hope you're not whom we're thinking you are.

Sorry to burst your bubble boss, I'm not the one behind the op's moniker, I don't even know who the person is.

Hope you re cool?

Cheers!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Him bin travel
Yeah, I be travel to London to see the queen.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
slyIsaac:
so he doesnt have balls... grin
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
shocked lipsrsealed i need a pics of the beast pls embarassed
slyIsaac:

it is a two faced beast.... grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
cool cool cool nice one
Saw your other mention, thanks boss!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Just want to say that
Your words are always GOLDEN!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by VoteFynestboi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by lilmax(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
The cult member? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
Juxtified:
A lot of people are going to jump into the lagoon for this

Oba Akhiolu comes to mind! lol
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by naniawini(f): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Make I park here

I'll be back 2 comment grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by naniawini(f): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin grin
funlord:
grin

Aro baggers!

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by YourMajesty(m): 2:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
TamedWolf90:
Just want to say that
Maximum respect to you sir!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
shocked lipsrsealed i need a pics of the beast pls embarassed
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
Has he apologized to those he offended? if yes fine..if not well..

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
embarassed pls now show me
slyIsaac:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
embarassed pls now show me
ahn ahn......lol... lemme joor...you freaking me out....grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
cry ohohoh sly now, please now, show me the beast now *puppy face* embarassed
slyIsaac:

ahn ahn......lol... lemme joor...you freaking me out....grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry ohohoh sly now, please now, show me the beast now *puppy face* embarassed

ah...oya will you show me your own beast too... ts a lot bigger than mine...
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed well i dnt have a beast
slyIsaac:

ah...oya will you show me your own beast too... ts a lot bigger than mine...
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed well i dnt have a beast
lol.... juxt lemme abeg.... grin.... Goan update diary
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
THE knight planned together for the purpose of the downfall of kinginvalaha, now the knight are destroyed, urlando betrayed lezz by revealing that he went to anambra and book a hotel just to sleep with reefiner, reffiner ran away on getting to know that lezz came to anambra. na muva betrayed lezz, the knight were disgraced and GOD has brought kinginvalaha back to the tournament. cc mimzy misspicy urlando lezz postmann firsteva knightgale muva
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
funlord:
grin

Aro baggers!

shut tha fork up b4 i treat ur fork up.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
lipsrsealed not 2day, maybe nextwik tongue
slyIsaac:

lol.... juxt lemme abeg.... grin.... Goan update diary
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by LordScent(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
womanlover:

lord scent wen dey smell how far

Hmmmmm, your case dey God's hands

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by EmperorLee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
shut tha fork up b4 i treat ur fork up.

Oshare you like wahala sha grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by LordScent(m): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE knight planned together for the purpose of the downfall of kinginvalaha, now the knight are destroyed, urlando betrayed lezz by revealing that he went to anambra and book a hotel just to sleep with reefiner, reffiner ran away on getting to know that lezz came to anambra. na muva betrayed lezz, the knight were disgraced and GOD has brought kinginvalaha back to the tournament. cc mimzy misspicy urlando lezz postmann firsteva knightgale muva

You may not be the best wordsmith this section gat, not even close to your adversaries. But you sure as hell have a way of making the mortar sound louder than a gun. Samu the cat with 10000lives grin grin grin

You just drew the first pint, and ama wait till this place becomes a slaughter lab of some sort. fhuckyu dharay88, kom and do ya referee job again oooo grin grin grin

Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
EmperorLee:

Oshare you like wahala sha grin
lol brotherly nor mind me jor. good afternoon.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by mizzbouqui(f): 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Issokay
Re: Kinginvahala Is Back In The Competition For Mr Nairaland (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
smh undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Demons! / How To Know Who Your Partner Is Texting The Most On Whatsapp – Trick Revealed! / Finally, Nigeria Has Been Sold To China !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.