Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (73076 Views)

OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Recovers Properties From Ex-Militants And Bankers (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Exponental(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Buhari will wish he is still in the military. Many people will be silent.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Jombojombo(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
yeyeboi:
Was around that place today, Nigeria lack security seriously.

Pls tell us more... Leave all these cowards shouting crush them all
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!
what is these one saying... if the militant wanna agitate can't they limit it to their domain? these are criminals we are talking of here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by wristbangle: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:

You are not helping the dullard

So they should keep destroying pipelines, stealing petrol, rape women and other illegal activities? So u support their wicked acts?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by DONADAMS(m): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
A Good move in the right directn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by joey150(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOC1:
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now
did u video or not?
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by abdulyaro66(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
I saw the helicopter yesterday by 9:am
It's very beg and the noise from it is wow its sound like this

Gbom Gbom Gbom very loud angry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by idupaul: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOC1:
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now

You talk like Nigeria owns a single proper jet fighter
... so are you in Arepo now
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by manny4life(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Is this something kind of joke? That's a fire truck and an ambulance, and course a helicopter but the video doesn't show any sort of gunfire let alone bombardment. Yall really need to do better than this and show accurate information, for all I care, these fire truck could have been on a response call.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by muller101(m): 3:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bomb the environment well well.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by afanide: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
Oh i see.....
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by limeta(f): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:

So they should keep destroying pipelines, stealing petrol, rape women and other illegal activities? So u support their wicked acts?

In the zoo yes
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by mayama(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
I can just imagine the situation of things right now, God protect the people around the area
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by authority2006(m): 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
I could perceive some militants sympathizers on this thread, either posting or ghost mode.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by limeta(f): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
That ting up there can be shot down
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by superstar1(m): 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Long live the Federal Republic.

Death and miseries to traitors, militants, terrorists and criminals.

Ride on PMB. Turn them all into ashes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nature8(m): 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by naijaforlife: 4:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
whichever way, there would be collateral damages. If the criminals are not weakened and dealt with squarely, they will continue to infringe on people's right and impede peaceful coexistence in the coastal areas. If the militants or criminals as mentioned by the Ijaw Youth Council want peace, they should come out clean. Even if Nigeria will break, it should not be by force.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LOC1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

No, I'm in ikorodu
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by brain247(m): 4:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
I still don't this guys are the same millitants that are fighting for the SS and SE. The millitary really needs to put more efforts and discover their real idemtitg.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LOC1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
joey150:
did u video or not?

No, it never crossed my mind to do that
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by authority2006(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
manmoraskk:
God please protect the innocent people... And to FG everything is not by force.. To militants anything patience can not do impatience can never do it...
If there is anything brutal than use of force, it is needed in this case. These murderers specifically told the residents in the area that they would be killing, robbing, rappping and kidnapping them because security agents are preventing them from pipelines vandalisation and crude theft. About 50 innocent lives of the residents were wasted on a single day. That was after the first attack that claim about 20 lives. Since then, it has been one day one attack. What do you suggest FG should do in this case?
These are common criminals that are of no use for our society, they need to be cleared.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Oketoks(m): 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
The military guys r just tryna destroy the hideout of those bunkerers with bomb thrown from the helicopter. There is no gunshot cause those bunkerers have hidden themselves
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by tdayof(m): 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:
i have read several news on this nairaland about some people praising Nigeria
army for shelling militant targets in ogun/lagos.But truth be told, some
militants will be killed but a huge number of indigenes will go in for it.
while i may be neutral on issues bw FG and militants bc of obvious dirty
politics that runs in Nigeria..i want to also caution us on the things we should
actually rejoice for.Fact is that since humans were given different languages,
religion and culture it will be very difficult for us to unite...
for instance there is virtually no presence of boko haram rhetorics bc a
northerner is there, and if i may ask where is Shekau?
same goes for militants who were hitherto not there during gej era ...
rather than fan the embers of tribalism lets unite and make Nigeria great just
like the very much diverse America.
shalom!
NOPE. That is not possible.

4 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by sesaan(m): 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
limeta:
That ting up there can be shot down
yes we know but D question is who will bell the cat??
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ebosed: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lildav:
Why didn't buhari use fighter jets on the fulani people killing every1 else? APC= change Shame!!

Because the victims and you e
Were not brave enough to report it while it's happening.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
See all of them typing from the comfort of their homes and spewing the nonsense that's in their head.... If you want to see the bombardments, you can always take a ride to Arepo and see for yourselves..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by tdayof(m): 4:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
idupaul:

Nigeria doesn't have a proper Jet for now. However, our jets are capable of bringing militants and terrorists down. Our JF-17's should be arriving soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by murphyibiam15(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
tdayof:
NOPE. That is not possible.
ask bayelsans and deltans they will tell u better
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by limeta(f): 4:15pm On Jul 30, 2016
sesaan:

yes we know but D question is who will bell the cat??

God works in wonderful way.
It could be you
never say never
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by onatisi(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Buhari has turned Nigeria into war zone. This may be the beginning of bigger trouble in the coming months

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.