Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (73073 Views)

OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Recovers Properties From Ex-Militants And Bankers (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Lildav: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2016

Please keep sentiments aside, these militants have wreaked havoc on the residents of some Ogun state and Lagos state communities. Such that landlords and indigenes were displaced from their home and town respectively. The action of the armed forces is a dream come true. We have for long awaited their intervention. Next time, swerve if you don't know where the show itch.

So Nigerian Govt has not wreaked havoc on the ND since the discovery of oil? Nigerian Govt is being too selfish, how can you deprive the ppl on who's land the wealth you are enjoying same enjoyment? Haba bros? If I come ur papa house, cross my leg, eat ur food and give u d plate to lick, how u go feel? This is a simple issue pls! No go there!
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Lildav: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOC1:
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now

Gbam

Please keep sentiments aside, these militants have wreaked havoc on the residents of some Ogun state and Lagos state communities. Such that landlords and indigenes were displaced from their home and town respectively. The action of the armed forces is a dream come true. We have for long awaited their intervention. Next time, swerve if you don't know where the show itch.

So Nigerian Govt has not wreaked havoc on the ND since the discovery of oil? Nigerian Govt is being too selfish, how can you deprive the ppl on who's land the wealth you are enjoying same enjoyment? Haba bros? If I come ur papa house, cross my leg, eat ur food and give u d plate to lick, how u go feel? This is a simple issue pls! No go there!
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by HomeOfMe(f): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
How far is Arepo/ibafo from shimawa estate.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by zikter(m): 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:
i have read several news on this nairaland about some people praising Nigeria
army for shelling militant targets in ogun/lagos.But truth be told, some
militants will be killed but a huge number of indigenes will go in for it.
while i may be neutral on issues bw FG and militants bc of obvious dirty
politics that runs in Nigeria..i want to also caution us on the things we should
actually rejoice for.Fact is that since humans were given different languages,
religion and culture it will be very difficult for us to unite...
for instance there is virtually no presence of boko haram rhetorics bc a
northerner is there, and if i may ask where is Shekau?
same goes for militants who were hitherto not there during gej era ...
rather than fan the embers of tribalism lets unite and make Nigeria great just
like the very much diverse America.
shalom!
I beg to differ on your assertion regarding book haram and a northern president. BH carried several attacks mostly suicide missions even under buhari. their reduced activities is largely due to improved military weaponry and morale as dasuki is no more there to share arms funds. give book haram a little allowance under same buhari and watch Nigerians blood flow like river. also Remember BH became violent during yaradua rigime.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by saudatu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
manmoraskk:
God please protect the innocent people... And to FG everything is not by force.. To militants anything patience can not do impatience can never do it...
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by 4everGrand(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!

I can see u are a militants relative. That ur militant Nigeria sees today, Nigeria will see him no more in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by sesaan(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
limeta:

God works in wonderful way.
It could be you
never say never
grin
limeta:

It could be you
never say never
for where?? Am Nigeria to the core I will never fight for her disunity,, there is no where is this country that there isn't poverty so less give peace a chance.. one love one Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by sesaan(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
limeta:

It could be you
never say never
grin
limeta:

It could be you
never say never
for where?? Am Nigeria to the core I will never fight for her disunity,, there is no where is this country that there isn't poverty so less give peace a chance.. one love one Nigeria 😁★â˜
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LOC1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lildav:

These guys perpetuating these acts of impunity are not fighting a just course like the NDA. This guys are on a normal day vandals and since they ran out of business as a result of the refusal of nnpc to pump fuel through pipelines. These guys took to killing, robbing, raping and kidnapping of unarmed and unsuspecting civilians. Common, residents of these areas have groaned in painsvand some are still counting their losses as well as mourning their dead. These guys have for long overstayed there welcome, they are even visitors here or is arepo, ibafo, ikorodu and igando some villages in the south south.
Mind you, before you tag me a Yoruba, I'm not, I'm an indigene of the rich oil producing state, Delta state.

3 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by topsam1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent move by the FG to flush out the barbaric and illegal activities of these lazy bone militants.

SW is not a feasting ground for their ogogoro and shameless acts.

Same thing was said during OBJ era but eventually military force checked their useless activities in the ND creeks. This is for naija good., Are u happy states like bayelsa (an oil producing state) is owing staff backlog of salary?

Don't mind jombojombo jere...is their creek bomb-proved

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by limeta(f): 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
sesaan:
grin
for where?? Am Nigeria to the core I will never fight for her disunity,, there is no where is this country that there isn't poverty so less give peace a chance.. one love one Nigeria 😁★★

Even when the components don,t match,
you can still put them to work ye.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by sweetgala(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lildav:

Has any armed rubber come out to make a statement? How do the police and other security agents apprehend them? Y can't same measures be used on the fulani heardsmen?? Bros, leave that thing!!! They r being protected by the powers that be.

Your first sentence is in agreement with my post, because armed robbers are not exactly the recipients of army bombardment for the same reason they are not static or organised into a socio-political militancy like the Fulani herdsmen who are opportunists at worst.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by mare23ayo(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
funny people!!! U started chewing more than u can swallow by coming to lagos......, Obasanjo's recent meeting with buhari was based on certain critical actions likely to be implemented! Keeep shouting zombies and afonjas

3 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by macaranta(m): 11:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
It's high time we restored sanity in this country. However using bombs in residential properties is not the smartest way to go.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by OlatunbosunAb13: 4:27am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by henryhemon(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2016
manmoraskk:
God please protect the innocent people... And to FG everything is not by force.. To militants anything patience can not do impatience can never do it...

This one is by force.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 31, 2016
if na Uncle Jonathan do boko haram this one now dem go shout genocide. imagine.

GEJ you are the best they wanted change and you gave them freely.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Vincent41(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2016
HtwoOw:
Arepo ??

That's good news, i hope to hear about bombs and explosions as well , and i implore all people from SW Origin drive out militants in their compounds

Idiot..u tink they can win NDA??..u are just Dreaming......Innocent lives are just being wasted by the most corrupt,illiterate.pedophile and dullardic Man called PMP...u just sit at home in Lagos[Probably face me i face u apartment]writting rubbish....Just go to Niger delta and see for ur self....No land,no good Water,no light,yet they are feeding the useless Nation.....Go and write this day down:NDA can never be defeated Rather we all go back to war......Am proudly 5% as was said by the zoo President....Ndi ofe mmanu...
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by damocool(m): 7:23am On Jul 31, 2016
Vincent41:

Idiot..u tink they can win NDA??..u are just Dreaming......Innocent lives are just being wasted by the most corrupt,illiterate.pedophile and dullardic Man called PMP...u just sit at home in Lagos[Probably face me i face u apartment]writting rubbish....Just go to Niger delta and see for ur self....No land,no good Water,no light,yet they are feeding the useless Nation.....Go and write this day down:NDA can never be defeated Rather we all go back to war......Am proudly 5% as was said by the zoo President....Ndi ofe mmanu...
Anyways, I believe this military action is only telling NDA what they can do to them if dialogue fails to work out.. I think NDA is so lucky not to have started this operation with them.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by olabukola: 7:58am On Jul 31, 2016
We need a statement from the military asap.

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by olabukola: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2016
The military will always be friendly with the locals until they record one casulty then everybody become a militant to them.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 31, 2016
LOC1:
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now

Gbam

Please keep sentiments aside, these militants have wreaked havoc on the residents of some Ogun state and Lagos state communities. Such that landlords and indigenes were displaced from their home and town respectively. The action of the armed forces is a dream come true. We have for long awaited their intervention. Next time, swerve if you don't know where the shoe itch.

I agree with u... but also fulani herdsmen have wrecked more havoc..... y is PMB not bombarding them...but rather wants to gv them lands in every state
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by MrMcJay(m): 8:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Vincent41:

Lol.

The Nigerian Army can't win NDA? Don't worry, na small pikin dey worry you. Go and ask Tompolo and Asari about federal might. Even Egbesu your god is a prisoner of the military and is being flogged by Hausa soldiers.

FYI, innocent people haven't been killed yet. This is just a dress rehearsal for what's coming to those criminals in the ND.

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by GoodGovernance: 9:06am On Jul 31, 2016
Lildav:

What a stupid comment!

Assuming without conceding that the FG had wreaked havoc on ND,so should it be the innocent people of the South West that should suffer for it?

I really think you need to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Lildav: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2016
GoodGovernance:

What a stupid comment!

Assuming without conceding that the FG had wreaked havoc on ND,so should it be the innocent people of the South West that should suffer for it?

I really think you need to see a psychiatrist.

U need chains on your hands, feet, and big smelly mouth b4 u r taken to a psychiatrist for spewing nonsense from ur flies infested mouth! Y assume anything? Its a fact that FG has wrecked havoc on ND and in case u r too dumb to understand war, it does not choose its casualty victims. So if the west or whatever the fu ck u call your village is affected, take it or kill ur self slowly by soaking gari with rat poison. If u feel the ND don't have a reason 4 agitation then clearly u r a piece of shit!
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Rightworld(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2016
What is d needful u want Buhari to do?
Jombojombo:
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by favourmic(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
nunogomez:
if na Uncle Jonathan do boko haram this one now dem go shout genocide. imagine.

GEJ you are the best they wanted change and you gave them freely.

Weting this one dey talk about abeg if you don't know what to say it's better you silent
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Izen: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
murphyibiam15:
i have read several news on this nairaland about some people praising Nigeria
army for shelling militant targets in ogun/lagos.But truth be told, some
militants will be killed but a huge number of indigenes will go in for it.
while i may be neutral on issues bw FG and militants bc of obvious dirty
politics that runs in Nigeria..i want to also caution us on the things we should
actually rejoice for.Fact is that since humans were given different languages,
religion and culture it will be very difficult for us to unite...
for instance there is virtually no presence of boko haram rhetorics bc a
northerner is there, and if i may ask where is Shekau?
same goes for militants who were hitherto not there during gej era ...
rather than fan the embers of tribalism lets unite and make Nigeria great just
like the very much diverse America.
shalom!

At least, no one has come out to say their were innocent victims. I'm beginning to believe that all the cries of innocent victims from the ss and se we here are actually false. I believe those cries are for people to sympathize with them and not entirely true.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2016
favourmic:

Weting this one dey talk about abeg if you don't know what to say it's better you silent

quote me and die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Holds Umbrella To Cover Himself, 2 Others (Photo) / George Ekpemuopolo Arrives His Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) / Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.