Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo (73078 Views)

OPC And Military To Tackle Militants In Lagos. Photos / EFCC Recovers Properties From Ex-Militants And Bankers (Photos) / AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by AntiWailer: 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:
No one can fight militants in their creeks

Buhari u are just wasting your time...

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!

lol

when they are done the next song will be GENOCIDE. grin grin

It is the same pattern. We are familiar with it.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ebosed: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:

The earlier u do the needful the better for you... True Federalism is the answer!

Do you mean that? You are beginning to overrate your convictions. The US Marine would crush them within days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria is on a brink of a second civil war.God help us.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by joey150(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOC1:

No, it never crossed my mind to do that
Seriously? You saw fighter jets raining bombs and it never crossed your mind to capture the moment...

If you had uploaded it on youtube you could have made some cash
Nawa 4 u sha!

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
LOC1:
Hmmmmm. The fighter jet no be here o, I saw it bombarding some areas, that I have only seen in movies before now

Which yeye fighter jet.Hope not that very old rickety looking non-descript bomber with very long rotor blades that made me pray for it not to fall on people's houses as it flew over Ikeja
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ibkgab001: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
That is what we call serial Update OP thanks Alot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by kikies(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
No wonder 2 copters jst fly pass my area.........choi militant.....bad market

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Otogah: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=HtwoOw post=48029509]Arepo ??

That's good news, i hope to hear about bombs and explosions as well , and i implore all people from SW Origin drive out militants in their compounds [/quote how can you drive a man with gun away from your compound? A man with gun in your compound becomes a land-lord]
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Basalt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
SW militants Vs Nigerian Army.

Battle Ground = Yoruba land.

Casualties = Yoruba people.

Why are you people mentioning Ijaw and Ipob here ?

This is not NDA, they are Yoruba militants.

If Nigerian Army really want war, let them go to Niger delta and fight NDA.

THEY ARE NOT FIGHTING NDA IN AREPO, THEY ARE FIGHTING YORUBA MILLITANTS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
manmoraskk:
God please protect the innocent people... And to FG everything is not by force.. To militants anything patience can not do impatience can never do it...
what nonsense are u saying here.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Ohiku4all(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Kill em all...

Don't let any1 of them breathe again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by superstar1(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Basalt:

Another Ugandan that is pained over the dislodgment of the criminal ijaw militants spotted. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just wait NA is on their way to ND and we shall see whether your Avengers are truly Avengers or Scavengers.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ibkgab001: 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
God is God and he will be God

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Basalt:

I guess you are one of the village boys( IPOB yoots) who has never been to the South West

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ObaKlaz: 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Go on, our brave men of the Nigerian Army. Kill whoever picks up arms against the nation, I don't care whichever geo-political zone they claim to represent. Then keep your eagle eyes on those blood-thirsty herdsmen + BH, and grind their activities to a halt. Nigeria must be safe. It's time the militants and herdsmen knew who the real BOSS is!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ehikwe22: 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
wristbangle:
Excellent move by the FG to flush out the barbaric and illegal activities of these lazy bone militants.

SW is not a feasting ground for their ogogoro and shameless acts.

Same thing was said during OBJ era but eventually military force checked their useless activities in the ND creeks. This is for naija good., Are u happy states like bayelsa (an oil producing state) is owing staff backlog of salary?
OBJ era? maybe in your dreams
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by LAUWALI222(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:
You are not helping the dullard
Iam so deligted to hear this good news
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Oluschenco(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
Where 2 Elephants Fight!
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Magnitki: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
murphyibiam15:
i have read several news on this nairaland about some people praising Nigeria
army for shelling militant targets in ogun/lagos.But truth be told, some
militants will be killed but a huge number of indigenes will go in for it.
while i may be neutral on issues bw FG and militants bc of obvious dirty
politics that runs in Nigeria..i want to also caution us on the things we should
actually rejoice for.Fact is that since humans were given different languages,
religion and culture it will be very difficult for us to unite...
for instance there is virtually no presence of boko haram rhetorics bc a
northerner is there, and if i may ask where is Shekau?
same goes for militants who were hitherto not there during gej era ...
rather than fan the embers of tribalism lets unite and make Nigeria great just
like the very much diverse America.
shalom!

And if I may ask where is Tompolo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by IamAtribalist: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
cool I am a SSner but I said it and am saying it again: SLAUGHTER ALL THOSE IJAW MILITANTS LEAVE NONE OF THEM BREATHING. cool

7 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by dracosith(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
News for today, let's wait and see how militants reply. Don't forget, to win a battle is different from winning a war. Proudly ss.

2 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ManMountain(m): 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Osu people and the militant fan club will no like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Arooma22(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
God knows the best
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by ManMountain(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Basalt:

Are you osu or militant fan boy ?
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by MrMcJay(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Let those who are supporting the militants go and join them in fighting the Nigerian military. The wages of sin is death. You'll get paid in full, pressed down, shaken together and running over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by 3sexy: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
For dullard mind he is winning undecided

Buhari is foolish Goat piss drinking fool

Zombees quote me and burn to ashes
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by dracosith(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool I am a SSner but I said it and am saying it again: SLAUGHTER ALL THOSE IJAW MILITANTS LEAVE NONE OF THEM BREATHING. cool
and after slaughtering them wot next? Do really think buhari fair to us? Plz sit down and think.
Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by adedayoa2(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jombojombo:

e just be like as Jonathan no fit fight boko boys

2 Likes

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Basalt:

Militant Na Militant....
Fulani, Yoruba or Ijaw!
Kill them all...
But it seems the Fulani Militants are super militants grin grin

1 Like

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by skillzahblog(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Militants finally surrender to military Force after clash.
Militants who invaded parts of Lagos and Ogun states have reportedly surrendered to the firepower of the Nigerian military, Saturday Sun reports.

This news is coming after the military had bombarded Arepo area of Ogun and some parts of Lagos killing about 19 militants and leaving many others injured

Reports here http://www.skillzah.com/2016/07/militants-give-in-to-military-force.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo by adedayoa2(f): 5:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
dracosith:
and after slaughtering them wot next? Do really think buhari fair to us? Plz sit down and think.
so you want Buhari to sit down and do nothing about those boys ba? because you feel he's not been fair to you?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu And Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Photos Of Slain Bandits Off Abuja-Kaduna Road (Graphic) / Appeal-Court Sacks Ikpeazu, Declares Otti Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.