Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25180 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Does this comment make sense to you? Honestly.

do u even make sense to yourself by asking those questions?.

Seriously.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Am good, u?

am ok o.. Just preparing for the travel, i may even cancel it, something else came up. . But i will try to travel.

u didnt check your mail... But is ok now.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmenRa1:

How Come His Legs Are Dirty Like Someone That Has Been Tracking For Days If He Cant Walk?? Or U Think Say We For Here Na Fools??
Are you okay? That's your lame excuse? The cripples in your village fly in the air, especially in this rainy season?
He crips on the ground, that's why he is called 'A cripple'. Fine another excuse.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

am ok o.. Just preparing for the travel, i may even cancel it, something else came up. . But i will try to travel.

u didnt check your mail... But is ok now.

Nothing in my box. It's well.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Does this comment make sense to you? Honestly.
The question shd be "Do you have sense for this comment to make any sense to you?"
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

The question shd be "Do you have sense for this comment to make any sense to you?"
Na wa o. Someone who believes that Fayose healed a cripple is asking me whether I have sense. Wetin my eye never see for this Nairaland? Can a Christian stand in front of Dangote's truck and not be killed? Which kind brain una get?

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
Na wa o. Someone who believes that Fayose healed a cripple is asking me whether I have sense. Wetin my eye never see for this Nairaland? Can a Christian stand in front of Dangote's truck and not be killed? Which kind brain una get?
See why asked if you have sense? What has a Christian standing in front of a Dangote Truck got to do with the walking cripple?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Drinkwater06: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Governor Fayose prayed for that cripple, he walked in the name of Jesus. You care about denying it?

This dumb girl, you are not even scared of lying sad
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
Drinkwater06:

This dumb girl, you are not even scared of lying sad
That's all you can say after seeing those pictures? Shame don cash u ba?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
@otemanuduno Is It Last Month That kumuyi came to Abuja to perform miracles?? They is a deeper life church near my house every evening I use to go near the church to rest cause it's near a main road so U would be getting fresh air. They is this woman She has leg problem it seams like she had an accident and she couldn't walk well so she uses clutches to support her self, I always see her coming out from the church like that. Could U believe to this day she still uses clutches this is someone that would be desperate for healings so she probably went for the crusade but still she still uses clutches and could tell that her wounds are fresh

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

See why asked if you have sense? What has a Christian standing in front of a Dangote Truck got to do with the walking cripple?
I responded to Blackfire's comment. If you had bothered to read his comment, you'd have understood. Always endeavour to look before you leap.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Are you okay? That's your lame excuse? The cripples in your village fly in the air, especially in this rainy season?
He crips on the ground, that's why he is called 'A cripple'. Fine another excuse.
grin Cause it's my first time of seeing cripples abi?? Or do U want me to go and start snaping pictures Of their legs?? Or can't U see the back of his legs that it looks like his been tracking for days...

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Blackfire(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
TomHagen:
I responded to Blackfire's comment. If you had bothered to read his comment, you'd have understood. Always endeavour to look before you leap.

...dont quote again
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by TomHagen: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
Blackfire:

...dont quote again
Gerarahia!!!
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by dalaman: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Governor Fayose prayed for that cripple, he walked in the name of Jesus. You care about denying it?

The guy isn't a cripple.

5 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
dalaman:

The guy isn't a cripple.
No, he is not, he is a sprinter.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

No, he is not, he is a sprinter.
The level of your delusion must be a world record

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Who cares No one, I mean no one calls The Only Potentate to a Challenge. Jesus says "If you fall on him, you will be broken into peices, but if He falls on you, you'll be grinded into dust".

The OP calling this challenge is against the Scriptures. God may or may not honour him. Whether God honours him or not doesn't change the fact that Jehovah remains supreme. The Immorttal the invisible. The Insurmountable. The Governor of all the Nation's, sitting upon the circle of the earth, the inhabitants moving like grass hoppers before him. Taking the whole earth in the palm of his hands as though a drop of water from a bucket.
He rules in the affairs of men, Setting up Kingdoms and overthrowing Empires. Determining the course of dynasties.
Enquire and let the greatest Emperor(Nebuchadnezzar) who ever lived tell you the greatness of our God.

Guy, you are a twerp in your family. Your voice is like that of an Ant. Who do you command and your orders gets carried out? If you can't command your father, you think in your little feeble mind you can command the Ancient of Days? Keep dreaming.
god literally said we can ask anything...
No excepttions...is my biological father now at the level of ur supposed almightyy god?
I remember miracles like the red sea...
Elijah and baal
the ear jesus healed..
The rod which turned to snake a lot in the bible...them many abeg
nd we are asking for common finger to grow back and ure complaining?
Re u complaining for god? Is it too much to ask?
Or a cojoined twin magically separated?...

I believe the almighty god can do all these...
He be boss na...so relax
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Anas09 relax... Scripture is well known to me...i know what i am doing. Just relax ok? All is well....

exactly...this is how to displaythe spirit of the spirit of god...
He aint bothered because he is sure his god is a working god and is nt even a sweat to his god...anas09 does nt believe his god can do it..thats why he is pissed..

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by ladyF(f): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
i have been around. Just decided to lay low.
hey dear... cry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Please pardon my grammatical errors or construction, I'm just too excited

There are websites dedicated to ridicule miracles because almost all miracles are ambiguous

What is an ambiguous miracle? A miracle that happens to anyone regardless of religious or deity affiliation

e.g accident happens and 10 people survive, 9 of them serves different gods

Each of them give nine different gods each the praise

The tenth is an atheist who just put his survival down to luck

Who really saved them is always up for debate

Was it luck? Atheist says yes, all religious people disagree or say their god is responsible for the "luck"

Was it any of the gods, those 9 theists can't agree on the one god that saved them

Now, let's look at an unambiguous miracle

****** For the sake of this challenge, we would consider Yahweh as the only god here from now onwards******

Does Yahweh answer prayers? According to believers, the answer is certainly yes.

For example, at any Christian bookstore you can find hundreds of books about the power of prayer. On the Internet you can find thousands of testimonials to the many ways that Yahweh works in our lives today. Even large city newspapers and national magazines run stories about answered prayers. Yahweh seems to be interacting with our world and answering millions of prayers on planet Earth every day.

For believers, it is obvious why so many prayers are answered. In the Bible, Jesus promises many times that he will answer our prayers. For example, in

Matthew 7:7 Jesus says:
Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened. Or what man of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!

Ask and you will receive. What could be simpler than that?

In Matthew 17:20 Jesus reiterates that same message:
For truly, I say to you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible to you.

Since a mustard seed is a tiny inanimate object about the size of a grain of salt, it is easy to imagine that the faith of a mustard seed is fairly small. So, paraphrasing, what Jesus is saying is that if you have the tiniest bit of faith, you can move mountains.

Jesus says something similar in Matthew 21:21:
I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.

The message is reiterated Mark 11:24:
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

In John chapter 14, verses 12 through 14, Jesus tells all of us just how easy prayer can be:
"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I go to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, that the Father may be glorified in the Son; if you ask anything in my name, I will do it.

In Matthew 18:19 Jesus says it again:
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Jesus is actually in our midst and Yahweh answers our prayers.

There is a certain group of people which prayers have apparently always FAILED to work for, who are those in this group? Amputees

We've seen or heard perhaps bigger miracles from Yahweh

e.g dead is raised

Cancer is totally cured

HIV/AIDS cured

Madness cured

Blinds see

Lame walk

etc

But all these miracles are not convincing enough for skeptics

Why?

Consider the fact that each of these miracles can be staged, since Jesus told them to ask ANYTHING IN HIS NAME and he'll do it, this makes skeptics ask for just one unambiguous miracle

HEAL AN AMPUTEE BY MAKING A LIMB GROW

There's been no such miracles heard of from any Yahweh believer or any other religion so far

This miracle is therefore a huge way to win people over and skeptics and atheists are waiting for such a miracle

The wait is almost over, almost all atheists would become Christians on that day

What's the day? Okay, let's start with how it all started

Of course, no one accepts such words without skepticism, so this was Dalaman's reply

Gauntlet laid down, I and most theists expected a cop out from Naijadeyhia, but what happened next was a surprise

Dalaman then said

Great!!!!

Next comments between them were diminishing in excitement as they fixed 40-60day's time as the day for the miracle to be done

But I can't help but notice a certain Stephendamsoho who couldn't wait for such a miracle and perhaps feel there's a possibility of such arrangement failing (what if the amputee isn't interested?) Because the amputee miracle is the most convincing and cannot be staged by any known means, here is stephendamsoho's comment

Naijadeyhia thought stephendamsoho is Dalaman in disguise; after that was trrashed out, Naijadeyhia said this

Basically, an amputee is getting his limbs back in 40-60 days and would be on camera at different angles to finally put to bed the arguments about existence of Yahweh to most of the skeptics

If Dalaman's arrangement doesn't work out, Naijadeyhia would take up stephendamsoho's arrangement which would definitely work out

I'm really excited for this and can't wait to see a limb grow right before my eyes

Please I want to humbly request that you pledge something very costly, if the miracle does indeed happen.
At least somebody mentioned Elijah, after he called down fire from heaven, the prophets of baal were slaughtered. So there was a pledge of life and death.

So what are u pledging for this miracle?
And please we will have to know ur real identity so that the pledge can be taken seriously,
so that we can be rest assured you wont elope when its time to fulfill the pledge.

cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

Please I want to humbly request that you pledge something very costly, if the miracle does indeed happen.
At least somebody mentioned Elijah, after he called down fire from heaven, the prophets of baal were slaughtered. So there was a pledge of life and death.

And please we will have to know ur real identity so that the pledge can be taken seriously,
so that we can be rest assured you wont elope when its time to fulfill the pledge.

cool

Please I want to humbly request that you pledge something very costly, if the miracle does indeed fail.

On a more serious note, I never involved myself in any of the talk that led to this

About what I'll pledge

I've already pledged to give the rest of my life to Jesus

Become a missionary, preach Christianity on Nairaland

That's enough pledge already bro

And do pay attention to the differences between Baal's servants and atheists

Unlike them we did not claim that another god would make the limb grow

Unlike them we don't believe any, so if your Jesus didn't kill Thomas, why then should we put our lives on the line?

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

exactly...this is how to displaythe spirit of the spirit of god...
He aint bothered because he is sure his god is a working god and is nt even a sweat to his god...anas09 does nt believe his god can do it..thats why he is pissed..
Very funny guy.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

hey dear... cry
I See you ladyf
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Please I want to humbly request that you pledge something very costly, if the miracle does indeed fail.

On a more serious note, I never involved myself in any of the talk that led to this

About what I'll pledge

I've already pledged to give the rest of my life to Jesus

Become a missionary, preach Christianity on Nairaland

That's enough pledge already bro

And do pay attention to the differences between Baal's servants and atheists

Unlike them we did not claim that another god would make the limb grow

Unlike them we don't believe any, so if your Jesus didn't kill Thomas, why then should we put our lives on the line?

Sorry its not enough. Even Saul paid some painful price before he became Paul the Apostle.

Moreover, we need ur real identity.

ok?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by ladyF(f): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
lastmessenger:
I See you ladyf
can I mention you to vote for fynestboi tomorrow please? cry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

go ahead
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by lastmessenger: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
ladyF:

ok
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by ladyF(f): 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
Thanks so much wink
lastmessenger:
ok
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

Sorry its not enough. Even Saul paid some painful price before he became Paul the Apostle.

Moreover, we need ur real identity.

ok?
You need my real identity?

You're never gonna get it from me bro

And your god was the one that punished Paul, why not leave me to your god's hands?

Thank you
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You need my real identity?

You're never gonna get it from me bro

And your god was the one that punished Paul, why not leave me to your god's hands?

Thank you

U see why pple wont take u serious?

U pledged even what 5 year olds can do, and topped it by saying u wont give identity.

And u expect people to take it serously.

*Yinmu* shocked
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

U see why pple wont take u serious?

U pledged even what 5 year olds can do, and topped it by saying u wont give identity.

And u expect people to take it serously.

*Yinmu* shocked
Tell Ur God to reveal his identity to U hypocrite!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.