Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,406 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! (25182 Views)

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 / "There Are No Atheists In Foxholes" How True Is That? / Limb Regrowing Miracle By Naijadeyhia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
AmenRa1:

Tell Ur God to reveal his identity to U hypocrite!!

Who be this one again?
Why are u so outdated ?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
stephendamsoho:
I'm really interested

I've actually been an agnostic because I don't know which of the thousands of gods is the true god

This miracle would definitely convince me to chose Yahweh

I'll spend the rest of my Nairaland activities preaching Christianity and even become a missionary

hopefulLandlord:
Imagine the number of non-christians that would be won over on that day? Many Muslims, Pagans, atheists etc

Heck, almost anyone who witnesses or sees the video would be easily converted

It wouldn't change much for me except that I will not be an atheist anymore .. I cannot worship a psychopath but will acknowledge his existence.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

U see why pple wont take u serious?

U pledged even what 5 year olds can do, and topped it by saying u wont give identity.

And u expect people to take it serously.

*Yinmu* shocked
Bros, I said I'll give my life to Christ

You have my moniker, that's identity enough if you have no malevolent reason for tryna know me physically

If the limb growing miracle actually occurs, you can follow my posts and see for yourself, that should give enough glimpse into what's happening in my life

wink
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Bros, I said I'll give my life to Christ

You have my moniker, that's identity enough if you have no malevolent reason for tryna know me physically

If the limb growing miracle actually occurs, you can follow my posts and see for yourself, that should give enough glimpse into what's happening in my life

wink

Please sincerely, av u not "given ur life to Christ" before, when u were a kid?
And so likewise, many atheists alive today?

Na today ?shocked
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Very funny guy.
anas09 doesnt trust in her god
dunno why u yelling everywhere...ure disobeying ur god...
He didnt think women shud have rights
so obey him..
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

anas09 doesnt trust in her god
dunno why ure yelling everywwhere...ur disobeying ur god...
He didnt women shud have rights
so obey him
Anas09 is female?

If she's pretty and I like to marry her but she's not interested, all I have to do is rape her and she's obliged to marry me cheesy

And she can't divorce me unless she wants to stay single for the rest of her life

So she remembers the rape incident every time she thinks of how she met me; very pleasant way to meet

3 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Anas09 is female?

If she's pretty and I like to marry her but she's not interested, all I have to do is rape her and she's obliged to marry me cheesy

And she can't divorce me unless she wants to stay single for the rest of her life

So she remembers the rape incident every time she thinks of how she met me; very pleasant way to meet
arrrghh bro...i discovered her first...she's mine..
I have already made plans to rape her...
I'll beat u to it...wanna bet :-D?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

Just showing how bizarre the bible is

Imagine the number if deluded girls who would've married their rapist? And yet can't divorce him

Rape is a way to meet your future spouse grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Anas09 is female?

If you meet me you wouldnt want to rape me. You'll fight to keep me save from predators. But will the feeling be mutual?
Well, being a pervert, you may insist on raping me, but i hope you know you can force me to marry you but can't make me love you? And am a passionate lover. See what you'd miss?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
shocked

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

If you meet me you wouldnt want to rape me. You'll fight to keep me save from predators. But will the feeling be mutual?
Well, being a pervert, you may insist on raping me, but i hope you know you can force me to marry you but can't make me love you? And am a passionate lover. See what you'd miss?

Well, either you make love to me passionately or you don't make love to anyone passionately

Since your bible is against adultery, you can sleep with no other man but me (your rapist)

Imagine the sweet sweet scenario

Our daughter : Hey mum, tell me about how you met dad

Anas09: well, I met him when he raped me, from then on I knew he was the one because the bible said so grin

Our daughter: angry sad cry

4 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You'll beat him to it huuh?

Wow, am doomed, who will deliver me from these rapists? Perverts publicly declaring their pervertion agasint my chastity. Blackfire, can you save me from these dogs?

Just So you know, when you are done with your conquest, don't keep me around,for if you do hahahahahahajaha. I'll be the last person you raped.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2016
FInally, a deciding Test!

No more "testimonies" or "my pastor told me" or "I heard that".

A real test with a very trusted person bringing the test subjects.

Hahn; Someone finally picked up the challenge.grin

Johnydon22, This should tickle your fancy. It's quite rare to see a theist so bold grin

Joshuabase: Gnostic vs Gnostic..... That will be fun wouldn't it

Err......

I feel like tagging a lot of people on this.

Hardmirror, sweetcocoa, ValentineMary, TeempakGuy, vcode, ShaqFu, Sarrassin, LoJ, JackBizzle, urahara, sonoflucifer HaGmond, busayofarael, Nihilist,..... And so on....

A real test for once. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Well, either you make love to me passionately or you don't make love to anyone passionately

Since your bible is against adultery, you can sleep with no other man but me (your rapist)

Imagine the sweet sweet scenario

Our daughter : Hey mum, tell me about how you met dad

Anas09: well, I met him when he raped me, from then on I knew he was the one because the bible said so grin

Our daughter: angry sad cry
Or dear. And we will have a daughter right? And your daughter will be proud of you. What can i say. I dont expect anything less from an atheist. Were you a muslim?
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2016
SirWere:
FInally, a deciding Test!

No more "testimonies" or "my pastor told me" or "I heard that".

A real test with a very trusted person bringing the test subjects.

Hahn; Someone finally picked up the challenge.grin

Johnydon22, This should tickle your fancy. It's quite rare to see a theist so bold grin

Joshuabase: Gnostic vs Gnostic..... That will be fun wouldn't it

Err......

I feel like tagging a lot of people on this.

Hardmirror, sweetcocoa, ValentineMary, TeempakGuy, vcode, ShaqFu, Sarrassin, LoJ, JackBizzle, urahara, sonoflucifer HaGmond, busayofarael, Nihilist,..... And so on....

A real test for once. smiley

Dont get too excited, the person requesting for the event, doesnt want us to take him seriously.
Just read all the pages, u will understand. sad
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2016
felixomor:

Dont get too excited, the person requesting for the event, doesnt want us to take him seriously.
Just read all the pages, u will understand. sad
Who?
Davien is obviously being serious so is naijadeyhia. This is the classic test we've all being waiting for.

Not all the vague ones we hear of.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by hopefulLandlord: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2016
Anas09:

Or dear. And we will have a daughter right? And your daughter will be proud of you. What can i say. I dont expect anything less from an atheist. Were you a muslim?
You're either too good at sarcasm or the joke is totally lost on you
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:
shocked
always ask god for these three things whenever u pray..
1..that he shud increase ur foolishness a thousand times
2..that he shud unpassword his wifi so that u can download common sense...even if na jst small..
3.that u shud grant you both irrespective of the fact that they are contradictory

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 12:33am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

Hahahahahahahahaha. You'll beat him to it huuh?

Wow, am doomed, who will deliver me from these rapists? Perverts publicly declaring their pervertion agasint my chastity. Blackfire, can you save me from these dogs?

Just So you know, when you are done with your conquest, don't keep me around,for if you do hahahahahahajaha. I'll be the last person you raped.
u'd be the last person i wud rape?
Simply put u wud kill me?
Or u wud cut my instrument?
All these wud get u labelled as a witch and exodus said witches are meant to be putt to death...so wats the point?
U and i know that that wud be stressful so i think u better adhere to ephesians..submit urself totally to ur husband #me..
Case closed..
So baby when re u going to be alone?
So that i will wear my rap*ing shoes and come and perform the rapi*ng ritual(marriage rites)

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 3:11am On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

always ask god for these three things whenever u pray..
1..that he shud increase ur foolishness a thousand times
2..that he shud unpassword his wifi so that u can download common sense...even if na jst small..
3.that u shud grant you both irrespective of the fact that they are contradictory

cool
Bros plesse waka pass.....
I dont want ur 'law of concord".
Na by force, leave me na! angry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 3:15am On Aug 03, 2016
SirWere:

Who?
Davien is obviously being serious so is naijadeyhia. This is the classic test we've all being waiting for.

Not all the vague ones we hear of.

No, I mean the atheist who is inviting others for the event. grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:

cool
Bros plesse waka pass.....
I dont want ur 'law of concord".
Na by force, leave me na! angry
keep on quoting me and saying i shud leave u...not every one has sense in this life...
Swerve niqqa
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

keep on quoting me and saying i shud leave u...not every one has sense in this life...
Swerve niqqa

Hehehe, He-goat. grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
Gradually, the prophecy of Knoliud, the knowledge of GOD is coming to pass. This is just the beginning, because many people shall soon test this same method on so called great pastors. And when it fails, that would be the end of their faiths.

People like Muafrika2, ... shall challenge their gods in the future.

Nonsense
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:

Hehehe, He-goat. grin
u no longer have words to say? We are all he-goats of the lord.. Swerve dude
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2016
undecided
raphieMontella:

u'd be the last person i wud rape?
Simply put u wud kill me?
Or u wud cut my instrument?
All these wud get u labelled as a witch and exodus said witches are meant to be putt to death...so wats the point?
U and i know that that wud be stressful so i think u better adhere to ephesians..submit urself totally to ur husband #me..
Case closed..
So baby when re u going to be alone?
So that i will wear my rap*ing shoes and come and perform the rapi*ng ritual(marriage rites)
undecided I wouldn't kill you, but you'd be set on fire publicly.
When I shout in my neighborhood that you as much as touched me, you are dead.

1 Like

Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

You're either too good at sarcasm or the joke is totally lost on you
angry
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:
undecided
undecided I wouldn't kill you, but you'd be set on fire publicly.
When I shout in my neighborhood that you as much as touched me, you are dead.
thats why it wud happen when u are alone...
Like i said...god permits me to rape u..making u my wife so long as i am able to get away with it..
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by felixomor: 10:19am On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

u no longer have words to say?
We are all he-goats of the lord..
Swerve dude

We r not all goats like u, speak 4 urself. Also, Pls look for ur type. No vex. grin
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by Anas09: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

thats why it wud happen when u are alone...
Like i said...god permits me to rape u..making u my wife so long as i am able to get away with it..
Come on now, am waiting. If you think it's only a woman who gets hurt in the process, come on and try.
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2016
Anas09:

Come on now, am waiting. If you think it's only a woman who gets hurt in the process, come on and try.
lol..u sound unhapy and scared...
I can assure u am only doing gods work..
Cheers
Re: Atheists In Lagos And Worldwide, Come And Witness Limb Growing Miracle!!!!! by raphieMontella: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2016
felixomor:

We r not all goats like u, speak 4 urself. Also, Pls look for ur type. No vex. grin
swerve ur fat a** bruh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / "First-Fruits": Pastors Are Planning A Major Robbery In January

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.