Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (65327 Views)

Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / Sex At Benue IDPs Camp: Condoms, Pants Litter Camp (Photos) / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mikegeo(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2016
[/b][b]
solid3:

Its an easy one naw.

Just write and recommend the firing of the SSG and his protocol officer since you are directly under the governor.

Act fast before it is too late. wink
solid3:

Its an easy one naw.

Just write and recommend the firing of the SSG and his protocol officer since you are directly under the governor.

solid3:

Its an easy one naw.

this guy got me laughing.
please accuse him of budget padding.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by rodimus(m): 11:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Babe2sure:

Gift ke? That would be the beginning of blackmail. He should just play dumb as if nothing happened, while being friendly at the same time. If the man brings up the issue, he should deny outrightly since there is no evidence.

You are very scary!!!!
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by mira4u: 11:10am On Aug 03, 2016
First things first, op the Story is misleading. You had sex with your girl friend or her friend or are you saying it was thre.e.s.o.m.e? undecided or you had it with her friend and she looked on?

Modified: come, nairaland why edit 'thre...so.m.e' to mean 'party'? Are they the same?

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by wada88(m): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2016
if u guys have problem some weeks ago and the governor was aware, don't worry, if he report you just say it's because you were having problem with him that's why he is lying against you. I believe the governor will have a second thought about it. that is if he don't have any evidence oo
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ariesbull: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
YOU ARE JUST A CORPER NYSC

HAVING SEX IN OFFICE
HAVING ISSUES WITH YOUR COLLEGUE

In short you are basically an idiot.

Pray you dont get fired
pray that your Service year dont get extended

Idi.ot

MrFerrari:
I created this monicker to hide my identity.

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Kindly help a brother pls.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2016
Does he drink? if yes your problem is half-solved. Go out on the town with him and feel him out after a few bottles. You can't do this if he's at war with the governor though, otherwise you might be labelled his mole within the governor's camp.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2016
I don't know what to say because you know the rules and regulations attached to your office, well I wish you best of luck
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

I am a political appointee working as an aide to my state Governor. My girlfriend came over to my office with her friend who just got posted for her NYSC and seeking for a PPA

I gave them a note to take to the ministry she said she wants but they came back telling me they were told the Commissioner wasn't on seat. Knowing fully how the system works, I realized they were just diplomatically chased out cos they don't have an appointment with him.

So we drove out all three of us, went over, met the commissioner and explained what I want. He immediately directed she starts her documentation right away hence, my babe and I had to leave her over there and head back to my office.

Seeing that it's already minutes pass 5pm and the official quarters of the Govt House was empty, we decided to have a quick one with my babe in my office, believing that no any other government functionaries is on seat as the car park was kinda empty.

Just as we were in the middle of it, the SSG and Chief Protocol Officer drove in and on seeing my car, they came over to my office (we no even hear anyone knocking sef) . So they decided to peep thru the window as they were a bit worried seeing that my car was there but my office is locked from the inside.

To cut long story short, I was caught red handed making out right inside the office. Though none of them is my direct principal but the Governor himself, I'm afraid they might stylishly leak it out cos we had some problems with the SSG two weeks ago.

Now should I face him and plead he covers my arse or I should just wait and see if he might not even take the issue up to the powers that be?

Does he drink? if yes your problem is half-solved. Go out on the town with him and feel him out after a few bottles. You can't do this if he's at war with the governor though, otherwise you might be labelled his mole within the governor's camp.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrHenshaw: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

I can only see a very irresponsible aide if this really happened.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by kingenry(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

[quote][/quote][code][/code] now, the best advice ever is, pretend as if nothing happened.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Boombijj: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2016
Konji must enter hell fire! My brother if you don't have a job today, another Bo-Bo go start to dey enter that your babe wey konji no allow you go house go fire. I advise you meet the SSG and talk to him man to man, I think he will understand that it's the spirit of konji that caused it. Sorry ooooo
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Fisfrank(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2016
Tell your boss about it, he is a man and he will understand you, when going buy him his best wine along with you talk to him he will understand... Because they might want to use it against u in the future.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by bose2(f): 11:28am On Aug 03, 2016
Laugh it over with him since he can understand dat men will always be men
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2016
Ochendo3:
MR man u mean u work directly wif d Gov n his deputy then d SSG works under who U? Was ur dam position as d boss u clam?
No I mean authorization/approval/ stuff and not any hierarchy thingy. I don't want to go into details of my office not to sell myself out.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by PoundspassDolla(m): 11:40am On Aug 03, 2016
Bros so far you are not working directly under him..... Nothing dey happen. Don't ask or confront him about that,allow him to say a word to you on the issue and see where his statement will be coming from before you then know what to do or say.....he's a man too and can fall into such situations any where worst than yours, so calm down and stay out of further troubles....... Ehhhh any vacancy dey for that your work place?......me too dey interested..... No be only babes supposed get such luck and opportunities na.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2016
greggng:

My brother u no get problem at all. The best way to be pleased with ur conscience is to help me with a job cos am still jobless. You govt pikin sabi ground well well. I am aa hnd graduate in accounting. Find somewhere fix me like u did to ur baby gf. Finally you don't ve any issue cos is your words against the ssg. Did he video you guys in action? Even if he reports the matter, your boss might be of the impression he wanna tarnish ur reputation since your office and their had some issues according to ur write up. On a more serious note stop committing such act in the office don't you ve a house or even rent a hotel? It doesn't speak well of your personality even though am expecting immediate job from you. I don't shy away from truth.
No video... I understand I really messed up no doubt. Tnx
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2016
jerryfisher:
just keep ur calm,don't let ur mind push you!!!its just a matter of time you will get over it...notin dey happen
Ayt
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by hisawesomeness(m): 11:42am On Aug 03, 2016
Should we unfuck the Bleep? What do you want us to do
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2016
Drabeey:

Have you ever heard anything like plausible denialbility?

Ok if u have'nt. Since they don't hold any evidence against you, they are as well lying against you.
Have u heard about the issue that happened to 3lawmakers in usa?
Im prettt sure they did, but the usa cant prove it, so that is why there has been no case against them.
Let's look at it from this angle, if the whole scenario was a lie against them, why havn't they protested their revoked visa?

Bros stand ur ground well and don't fidget. Don't forget u said u already hve problems with them. So as far as you are concerned, they are just trying to score a cheap point.

Jeun lo oga mi, aye nse iru ee.

My advise though, be careful next time.... There is no reason why u shouldn't hve a PA too. P.A on special duties. I'm actually cool with Chief Protocol even outside the office..just the SSG who just don't like me for no reasons. None that I'm aware of sha

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by hardbody: 11:47am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:
I really don't get the "Boss" thing you talking about

I have never worked in the civil service nor can i ask my dad what the rule books say on matters such as this, but do you know whether you have committed any infraction based on the civil service rules? Otherwise my question would be who said you must only do the DO in your house, on top bed, etc.

It is a call of nature and all you need do is try to be decent about it, which from what you have said, you took care to do. Why should anyone even open the window to look into your office? Make them go sit down jare, wetin dem find na hin dey see.

Before I became born again (I don't know the exact definition of that), i used to answer that call of nature in my office, I no send anyone then.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2016
okutade:
At times we drag ourselves into trouble and we answer for un ask question he saw you he didn't ask you you said you want to go and report yourselfe what is his concern after all is your office not his office. Just learn how to diffend ur self I case
No hush-hush nor mention of it up till now though I haven't set eyes on him. But today being Wednesday I'll most def see him in the council chamber by 2pm for Executive Council meeting
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

upload her foto. Is she ugly?I wan do too.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
akilo1:
This must be from our brother from the east,igbo kwenu grin
No
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
delzbaba:
Your girlfriend is cheap,office sex is for sluts, if she has her way she'll feck the SSG and even the governor..SMH
An Ineffectual Buffon is what you are...Mtchewww
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by cornel994(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2016
Op noting go happen jare...u can't cheat konji o, fr him mind him d hail u as baba o grin
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by Chicent(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2016
Please guys follow my message on my signature....... Pls God Bless you as u do. Its fun ..... Try it.
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by joybenjamin(f): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2016
U shud jst talk to him apologetically,I feel he'll reason wif u,good luck
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2016
solid3:

Its an easy one naw.

Imagine?
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by natasha: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2016
MrFerrari:

Mr Ferarri, sorry for your predicament. Abeg come and give my younger brother job please. He is an economics grad, even if its to intern
Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by MrFerrari: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2016
Boyooosa:

Why should he jump off his feet because of this your shallow comment and temporary like undecided.
That guy came up with a comment DAT will actually come from a real man, he should add my like.
@op, for comment sake, die a natural death and don't commit suicide since you have decided to buy your own coffin b4 ur death (I know you are not real). But should in case this happens to anybody in life, what you first need to do is to accept your own death sentence from your hand and try as much not to commit suicide. In a simple form, because I know that somebody DAT can have a quickie in such setting will not be intelligent enuff to decode wise saying. Meaning, you don't need to nail your career finally by exposing your own self to your boss, what you commit was an immorality and not a crime. At most, they will set panel (to embarrass you) and if you are found guilty might decide to remove you from DAT office (wey you dey take hi-arge DAT olosho) and not to jail. But if u have luck, the SSG might be mute forever and u will be lucky to eat up this. But my glorious advice is BE CAREFUL! Gbam! Death wey comot your cap no die o. cool
Tnx

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by zinachidi(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
chimoskyg:
Just wait to see if he brings it up. If there are no evidence like pictures or video from the scene I will advice you act like not ever happened when you see the SSG tomorrow.

Such attitude can keep him off balance because you can deny it

exactly, that's what I'd do.

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP by ipreach: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2016
Did you see why devil is a lier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Problems With Handsome Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.