Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos (27248 Views)

FEC Approves 2018 Budget Today - Leadershipng / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / Ambode: $1.65bn Lagos Lekki Seaport For Completion 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by yanabasee(m): 12:34am On Aug 04, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:

The frustrated OSU

You don't even have any for personal use!

Coz I dnt need it as much as you need it.. So all I do I dash y'all Afonjas my reserved common senses...

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by aresa: 12:47am On Aug 04, 2016
yanabasee:

Who told you that the previous regime overlooked the lekki seaport? How much of the NASS "Assessment and Evaluation" do you know?

We know how GEJ denied and frustrated Lagosians by not approving the RED line right off way which end up frustrating away investors ready to lay down $billions for the project.

That clown is a sad, incompetent, unpatriotic and vindictive man who put politics before country..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by agabusta: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2016
Good development. But we need a modern rail line from that Badagry port and that will pass through all the South West states to the North. So that goods can be easily evacuated from this port.

I just wish Ambode will cool down and give Fashola the needed respect. If he does that, Fashola will really help him and make his job easier.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 5:30am On Aug 04, 2016
That is a welcome development.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Tolakush(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Lol
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by muller101(m): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Lame comments all through. Weep for some nairaland youths.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by sammyj: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Chai! ! cheesy grin grin
Tolexander:
95% working!
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by martineverest(m): 7:40am On Aug 04, 2016
consequences of hatred towards nigerian by s/easterners: onitsha is suppose to be a seaport hub in nigeria......

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Izonpikin: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
martineverest:
consequences of hatred towards nigerian by s/easterners: onitsha is suppose to be a seaport hub in nigeria......
yes ooo....so wetin come happen....

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by naptu2: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Ajibel:
I knew with BRF position in the 3 key ministries, Lagos would get lots of favours.

Now Lagos state has or intend to have how many seaports About 4 in total in the next 6 years.

The Lekki deep seaport is already ongoing.

1) Apapa Port
2) Tin Can Island Port
3) Lekki Port
4) Badagry Port
5) Ikorodu Port (Lighter Terminal. NPA is working on making it an export port).
6) Ijora Wharf
7) Customs Quay (the original port of Lagos)

9 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Izonpikin: 7:43am On Aug 04, 2016
aresa:

We know how GEJ denied and frustrated Lagosians by not approving the RED line right off way which end up frustrating away investors ready to lay down $billions for the project.

That clown is a sad, incompetent, unpatriotic and vindictive man who put politics before country..

just as some hypocrites in the north clamped down on the PIB to stall oil and gas initiatives in the south south...Every president has done what you wrote to their opponents...its called politics...you biased hypocrite would do same if we make president...
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by naptu2: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2016
This project is part of a much larger project known as the Badagry Energy City project. It will include one or two refineries (the Oando refinery and probably Captain Iheanacho's refinery).

The government is not spending a kobo on the project (except for the land that will be provided by the Lagos State Government). It will be funded by the private sector.

The Energy City will be divided into three zones.

1) A tourist and leisure zone which will include a film city.

2) The energy zone which will include a refinery, port, power station and facilities for oil companies and other industries.

3) A residential zone.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Shukuakukobambi:
hehehehehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

While SW is racking up projects after projects, some OSU are quibbling over appointments. Ask them what they did with all the appointments the ogogoro master poured into their enclave from the unceasing sucking of his balls, they start speaking Indonesian language. They couldn't even mould one block for 2nd Niger bridge from it cheesy

I laugh in success cheesy

Shey Igbos know what they are doing? Instead of fighting for development, they are fighting for Biafra.

What have any igbo minister done for his or her state? They go there and forget their people. This are the same people that want to manage a country...

Biko wake me up when una get things right.... #ProudlyIgbo

14 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by agabus2016: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
getcoolhelp.com
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Beadex1(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2016
Good news anyways ......ibaka seaport in Akwa ibom Is still in De drawing board..... EPZ has been grounded but billion of Naira has just been assigned To The already congested zone.........ONE NIGERIA HOLLA!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by izzou(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2016
I am proudly Igbo. I stay in Badagry and i am really grateful for all these projects about to happen here. I just pray it comes to completion.

God bless Nigeria cool

13 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2016
every thing on nl is one way or the other turned into a tribal war of words even when the story is about Kenyans, seems Ben Bruce is on nl for him to have said it in his latest common sense

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by amagunnerfan: 7:48am On Aug 04, 2016
samcolee:
And the will tell the ND keep calm your dev is coming. Sha na only lagos get sea
Who in their right mind will want to develop the ND when you merely wake up on the wrong side of the bed and start blowing things up.

You are your own enemy not the country. Call your youths to order, stop drinking ogoro early in the morning and things will take shape.

I am immune to abuses but bring it on if you may.

7 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by tinsel: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2016
My agony is I cannot pinpoint any single thing we gained(south east) with all our support for Jonathan. It is very sad.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Achorise: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2016
Propropro:
The Biafrans will wail again grin yoruba leads, others follow
We know what the future holds, it is a strong indication that one day, this country will split, because the uneven and lopsided development will only increase the agitation of secession from the falling Nigeria.

Is there major see port in Warri

What of Onitsha

Akwa Ibom.

A country where DSS , one of the leading security agents are dropping resignation letters, shows Nepotism will accelerate the struggle for self actualization.

So advice your 95%.

very soon Lagos will pull out of Nigerian and Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by tinsel: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2016
naptu2:
This project is part of a much larger project known as the Badagry Energy City project. It will include one or two refineries (the Oando refinery and probably Captain Iheanacho's refinery).

The government is not spending a kobo on the project (except for the land that will be provided by the Lagos State Government). It will be funded by the private sector.
Whether the government is spending a kobo or not is not the issue. They made it possible. With all our support for Jonathan in the south east how many of these kind of project did he give us. None. You guys always have excuse for every thing.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Beadex1:
Good news anyways ......ibaka seaport in Akwa ibom Is still in De drawing board..... EPZ has been grounded but billion of Naira has just been assigned To The already congested zone.........ONE NIGERIA HOLLA!!!!!!!
could you please elaborate?
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by adeoba2008(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Ride on Baba Fash. Your head dey there.
Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by naptu2: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2016
tinsel:

Whether the government is spending a kobo or not is not the issue. They made it possible. With all our support for Jonathan in the south east how many of these kind of project did he give us. None. You guys always have excuse for every thing.

What the hell are you talking about Excuse for what?? I'm providing more info about the project and you are talking about excuse! Excuse for what? What am I excusing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by ClintonDal(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Nairaland reeks of tribalism undecided Every thread must one way or the other be transformed into a tribal warring zone.
And those fighting are the so called "leaders of tomorrow" and we expect to progress??

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by ba7man(m): 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:
I am proudly Igbo. I stay in Badagry and i am really grateful for all these projects about to happen here. I just pray it comes to completion.

God bless Nigeria cool
Na this kain Igbo I dey like....... not the "Biafra or death" kinds.

12 Likes

Re: FEC Approves Seaport For Badagry, Lagos by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 04, 2016
NDA this is how it is done.
abeg Una start clamouring for development
and investments (there are people ready pump in money provided the surrounding environment and cocoon is tranquil).
develop human resource and capacity.
this is now the new order.

upgrade your ports.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) / Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma / INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.