Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76105 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by HonabFaj(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Many Nigerians are suffering with the current hardship in the Country ,yet people are still complaining about the mode of dress of the First Lady,na wa for you people,she is just trying to keep it simple ,afterall her hair is covered and dont forget so soon that Her Excellency is a fashionista ,there are many pressing issue that needs to be talked about ,and she even has everything to look flamboyant,thats not her problem.As an Engr. I will advice you to puMany Nigerians are suffering with the current hardship in the Country ,yet people are still complaining about the mode of dress of the First Lady,na wa for you people,she is just trying to keep it simple ,afterall her hair is covered and dont forget so soon that Her Excellency is a fashionista ,there are many pressing issue that needs to be talked about ,and she even has everything to look flamboyant,thats not her problem.As an Engr. I will advice you to publish an article on possible solutions on our power sectors and other relating to your field

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by getukudo(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Is this indecent or unislamic?

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Greatfuture: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
What is wrong with her dressing,she is wearing a long sleeve shirt and a head tie,what is the problem with you all hipocrates and pretenders,you claim holiness only for you all to sneek into sabon gari and drink alchohol and sleep with ashewo,you have pono pix and videos in your handset. STUPUDITY
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Leebeedo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
She no cover her body reach? Una for carry beans sack take cover her
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

Pls why the insult? He simply wrote out his opinion in his capacity as a muslim cos it is about the dressing of a muslim lady. A donkey once responded in rebuttal to my post on how the Christians easily attach religion to any atrocity committed by a Muslim. Actually, I posted my comment on a thread about one pastor who had misbehaved. My comment was to remind the forum members that Muslims don't generalise issues and as such it will be difficult to see a comment from muslims condemning christianity because of that pastor. This beast simply made it clear to me that it is christian affairs. Now u enter a thread and start insulting a muslim for no reason other than that he aired his view in a matter that is entirely non of ur business. If he respond now u call him other names and u actually started it. This is just a miniature of what happens offline. And to make matters worse, u are a lady and u have the impression that u will easily win public sympathy.

You had to type this story to make a point?

He wrote out his opinion in his capacity as a member of a terrorist group that claim to be a religion

Talking about Christianity, have you seen any Christian group going around killing, raping, bombing? This is why Islam can not be regarded as a religion

Islam is not a religion, its a group of bunch of psychopath and terrorist, so don't you dare put your clique side to side with Christianity

And it is my business because she's a woman, and am a woman too, but you fools have no conscience and you don't regard YOUR women, that's why you go around raping old and young........what religion does that

And why will I need public sympathy? Oh plsssss

You should be ashamed of yourself, you're gonna birth a child into this cruel Group, and I bet you've had your share of 6 year old virgins

Pedophile, creep

Here's a magazine for you to read
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by nyabinghi(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.
I believe strongly that u were cloned with the brain of a goat. God couldn't have created you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Soreza(m): 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.
WORLD CLASS COMMENT
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Soreza(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
I believe strongly that u were cloned with the brain of a goat. God couldn't have created you.
STOP TYPING NONSENSE, THE GUY SAID THE TRUTH AND MOST PEOPLE AGREES WITH HIM, HE HAS 250 LIKES FOR IT THE HIGHEST LIKES IN THE FORUM, SO ALL THOSE PEOPLE ARE CREATED BY GOAT AS WELL??
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

You had to type this story to make a point?

He wrote out his opinion in his capacity as a member of a terrorist group that claim to be a religion

Talking about Christianity, have you seen any Christian group going around killing, raping, bombing? This is why Islam can not be regarded as a religion

Islam is not a religion, its a group of bunch of psychopath and terrorist, so don't you dare put your clique side to side with Christianity

And it is my business because she's a woman, and am a woman too, but you fools have no conscience and you don't regard YOUR women, that's why you go around raping old and young........what religion does that

And why will I need public sympathy? Oh plsssss

You should be ashamed of yourself, you're gonna birth a child into this cruel Group, and I bet you've had your share of 6 year old virgins

Pedophile, creep

Here's a magazine for you to read
And in my post, did u notice where I have insulted christianity? What u do online is a good reflection of what u do offline and when instant justice is dished out u begin to cry Wolf. Just imagine urself insulting me in my presence when I am cocksure I didn't say anything that calls for any insult and u expect me to just let go. Meanwhile u begin to claim innocent. On the part of the woman, if u have anything to say, it is more appropriate to do so for ur type (christians) not the Muslims cos they know that Christianity allows nudity but they chose to be Muslims. They are women actually but not ur fellow women. Ur fellow women are ur types because if u say this in the presence of a Muslim woman who knows her onions, there must be trouble. And for the insult, if u don't stop it, I will let u know that no one has a monopoly to the use of derogatory languages, it is just the civility that make some people to avoid it, so be warned and when it starts don't run to any Moderator crying Wolf as usual.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
getukudo:
Unislamic pls. Decency depends on ur view.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by fmlala: 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2016
If Aisha Buhari had appeared at the airport covered with hijab, some critics would scream to high heavens:
"Buhari has really enslaved this woman, he is so chauvinistic that he could not allow her to dress in the western pattern."
Initially, it was video/photoshop, now the issue is with her bag.
Anyway, how is tomato in your locality now friends? I wan fry egg....
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kassidy90(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
U re a disappointment to conception..
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
I thought in Christianity, d life and dress u choose to live and wear is ur personal business and for God Almighty alone to judge u, which one is disappointing Islam again?

is Islam GOD? or how has a cloth madam chose to wear affected Nigeria talk more of disappointing her?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Thriveplus: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Unless we start seeing religions from individual's attitudes, words and actions, we will continue to pass wrong judgements. Besides, who made you a judge over an innocent first lady of Nigeria? There was nothing wrong with her dress code under whatever pretense. We instead celebrate women that put on hijab with explosive trapped around them for suicide mission...stop this hypocrisy please.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
liveshady:
I thought in Christianity, d life and dress u choose to live and wear is ur personal business and for God Almighty alone to judge u, which one is disappointing Islam again?

is Islam GOD? or how has a cloth madam chose to wear affected Nigeria talk more of disappointing her?
Yes, it is a big disappointment to Islam because she, being a muslim, she should be seen by other Muslim women as a role model. Note Fatimah Abbas Hassan, who was never carried away by her education, status and wealth. Have u ever seen her dressed that way or u think she doesn't know where to shop for those dresses? That is an ideal muslim woman.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Forwetinnah: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
...make una dey there dey wear hijab, even the Royals In Saudi Arabia don't have time to cage themselves

That's a Princess from the house of Saud..can anyone be more Islamic than them?

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by kabman: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Looks like africans still havent gotten the news that religion was a 14th century hoax for political power by the same rwce that enslaved them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Forwetinnah:
...make una dey there dey wear hijab, even the Royals In Saudi Arabia don't have time to cage themselves

That's a Princess from the house of Saud..can anyone be more Islamic than them?
U can go and bring out all the pictures of all the deviant Muslims all over the world just to make sure muslim women start dressing like u, but u cannot succeed. But if I may ask, why are u bothered about the dress code chosen by a religion u don't belong to? Are u in any way affected? Why are u taking Panadol for another man headache? Or are you in any way being forced to dress that way for God's Sake? Nawa o.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Akiika: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
If open display of religion is banned in Nigeria, we will be better off. These hypocritical religious fanatics are just ridiculous! What is wrong with what she wore? Most of these holy holy folks are corrupt, inhuman and steal from the downtrodden, yet they criticize people with better hearts than them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by bskyb(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
mukhcech:

Both your brain and the brain of the person you quoted is fried. no it didn't stop there. You two then exchanged the burnt matter and eat.

I am really interested in this debate. Could you argue this out without being insulting
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by kabman: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
kabman:
Looks like africans still havent gotten the news that religion was a 14th century hoax for political power by the same race that enslaved them.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Akiika:
If open display of religion is banned in Nigeria, we will be better off. These hypocritical religious fanatics are just ridiculous! What is wrong with what she wore? Most of these holy holy folks are corrupt, inhuman and steal from the downtrodden, yet they criticize people with better hearts than them.
She is a muslim and islamically it is wrong. I hope it is clear.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

And in my post, did u notice where I have insulted christianity? What u do online is a good reflection of what u do offline and when instant justice is dished out u begin to cry Wolf. Just imagine urself insulting me in my presence when I am cocksure I didn't say anything that calls for any insult and u expect me to just let go. Meanwhile u begin to claim innocent. On the part of the woman, if u have anything to say, it is more appropriate to do so for ur type (christians) not the Muslims cos they know that Christianity allows nudity but they chose to be Muslims. They are women actually but not ur fellow women. Ur fellow women are ur types because if u say this in the presence of a Muslim woman who knows her onions, there must be trouble. And for the insult, if u don't stop it, I will let u know that no one has a monopoly to the use of derogatory languages, it is just the civility that make some people to avoid it, so be warned and when it starts don't run to any Moderator crying Wolf as usual.

Hahhahahahahahahah

You're a big bigger biggest FOOL than I actually thought........you called someone in the first mention (who am sure is a Christian) a beast and a donkey.........and you're replying me in defend of a Muslim pig!!! And you expect what from me? Silence or polite words?

And when I reply you're a threatening me? What are you gonna do? Rape me or bomb me?

You call yourself civil, pls spare me jooooor..

I prefare the Christian world, were even if I go unclad am not killed by barbarians like you,who carry your so called group like religion in your balls...

Any how you want it, am gonna give it to you diickhead.......run to moderator to do what?

And why will anyone want to cover her head 24/7 and wear one stupid hijab? And be smelling like roasted pig......

See respect your useless self.......and don't quote me again

And as I said earlier don't you dare put your terrorist group called isam side to side with Christianity
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 3:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

She is a muslim and islamically it is wrong. I hope it is clear.

Bleep you and Bleep your Islamic crap

Is bombing and slaughtering people not islamically wrong

Hypocrites, you walked into my radar

Ya'll bringing your stupidd mouth to comment on her dressing.........why not talk to the new leader of boko haram Islamic group(BHIG) to stop the killing?

You think you have an opinion?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

U can go and bring out all the pictures of all the deviant Muslims all over the world just to make sure muslim women start dressing like u, but u cannot succeed. But if I may ask, why are u bothered about the dress code chosen by a religion u don't belong to? Are u in any way affected? Why are u taking Panadol for another man headache? Or are you in any way being forced to dress that way for God's Sake? Nawa o.

Because we are all humans despite religion or race, it should be her choice to dress in whatsoever way she pleases

And not be stopped by one fuuucked up religion crap!!!!! You get?

You cannot understand, cos you are barely flesh and blood.......you're The Devil
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
President Buhari and his entire family are all hypocrites.

Why did she not wear her big black hijab, like she has done every day for more than a year running? So because she's in the almighty US of A, she's scared to dress according to her religious belief. Her behaviour has told us everything we need to know about her character. . .
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
getukudo:

still trying to see what's wrong with the dressing.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Mimisboygreat: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
delugajackson:
Lol. Na blowwwjob them get.
Heheheheheh.... na dem know o
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Originalsly: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

That she chose to dress against the dictates of her religion wouldn't make her right because she is an American. It may be okay by u but u are not her religion. I ask again, why are the Christians just too unnecessarily concerned about the dressing of muslim ladies for God's Sake?
Am I a Christian? ... and wearing a hijab is dressing against the dictates of her religion? It's either you don't know what is a hijab ... or how Muslim women are expected to dress.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Bleep you and Bleep your Islamic crap
Is bombing and slaughtering people not islamically wrong
Hypocrites, you walked into my radar
Ya'll bringing your stupidd mouth to comment on her dressing.........why not talk to the new leader of boko haram Islamic group(BHIG) to stop the killing?
You think you have an opinion? NO you don't
Babycherry:

Hahhahahahahahahah
You're a big bigger biggest FOOL than I actually thought........you called someone in the first mention (who am sure is a Christian) a beast and a donkey.........and you're replying me in defend of a Muslim pig!!! And you expect what from me? Silence or polite words?
And when I reply you're a threatening me? What are you gonna do? Rape me or bomb me?
You call yourself civil, pls spare me jooooor..
I prefare the Christian world, were even if I go unclad am not killed by barbarians like you,who carry your so called group like religion in your balls...
Any how you want it, am gonna give it to you diickhead.......run to moderator to do what?
And why will anyone want to cover her head 24/7 and wear one stupid hijab? And be smelling like roasted pig......
See respect your useless self.......and don't quote me again
And as I said earlier don't you dare put your terrorist group called isam side to side with Christianity
Babycherry:

Because we are all humans despite religion or race, it should be her choice to dress in whatsoever way she pleases

And not be stopped by one fuuucked up religion crap!!!!! You get?

You cannot understand, cos you are barely flesh and blood.......you're The Devil
Yes. I'm a muslim and a proud one. My wife is a muslim as well and a proud one too. Now u being proud of what the lesser animals like dogs, goats, sheep etc are very good in doing (unclothedness) is very unfortunate, to say the least. Ur types hiding under the canopy of Christianity to promote ur stock in trade (prostitution ) is not new to the society. The facelessness of social media is what gives people like u the opportunity to communicate otherwise, from the way u write, it is not difficult to say the class u belong to. A dejected and frustrated one who seizes every opportunity to throw tantrums at everyone as if everybody is responsible for their frustrations. As I type, do u know what is going through my mind? I just sympathise with whoever answers as ur husband that is if you have one because neither u nor the unfortunate man can ascertain the paternity of any child that result from such ungodly union. Of what use is it calling a woman, that has sampled almost all the men in the neighbourhood and is still sampling, a wife for God's Sake? I don't think u have any business with dressing when u have not finished learning the latest trick in town on how to attract a new catch. It is more appropriate u concentrate on who to get ur next feeding allowance from otherwise u may just die of hunger. Shameless bitch.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Originalsly:
Am I a Christian? ... and wearing a hijab is dressing against the dictates of her religion? It's either you don't know what is a hijab ... or how Muslim women are expected to dress.
Hijab is an important item in the dressing of a muslim lady.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out A Lawmaker Resting After Jump The Fence Yesterday +pics Lol / 10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.