Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76145 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:12am On Aug 06, 2016
Babycherry:

Dear plsss don't indulge him, I have and my frnd went through our conversations and was like 'bae quit, you cant be like the street even if you try'

If you stand up to him and quote one more time, your gonna be labeled a slut.....so pls don't spoil your beautiful morning.

And thanks, I've been chastise seriously by severely people, that's why I stopped......
Hahhaha. See forming. Olosho forming since bc. The guy cannot pay 3k or 5k max for the night and the olosho will be busy with the phone. U either return his money or 'face business'. And certainly, the second option takes precedence in this economic hardship cos the availability of another costumer either immediately or later cannot be ascertained especially when the fresh and less stinking sexy ones are all over the places. Moreover, hustling is usually intensified immediately after salary before the salary account is drained to a level that will force guys to be extra prudent. U are forming 'showed friends'. Did u show them before u embarked on a journey u are not sure of? Spare me that trash jare. Once again, no one has the monopoly of aggression and endeavour not to bring any one out of his shell. As I have said in the beginning, don't run to any moderator the way the dog runs back to its vomitous because when I said it, it sounded funny to u. Karuwa kowai, yar banza, yar iska.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2016
delishpot:

Now this here makes me sad. I am ashamed for you two. See the type of words oozing out of you guys. Cheiiii I can't even begin to imagine.
To be honest, words can't describe how embarrassed I am reading through the insults and name calling, dragging a wife who has nothing to do with the mater and calling her names while oga is even dragging a perceived future husband into the issue. I see insults even hurled at the unborn and a little girl of 4. What kind of fuckery is going on here?
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

where una put una God as una dey spew such hatred towards each other? Do you believe God can't be concerned in your e wars so no need to hold back?
Delishpot, sometimes one need to let some people know that nobody has monopoly of aggression. I will like u to go through the conversation from the beginning. She insulted someone for airing his view and I quoted her asking why the insult (the poster she quoted is a muslim who commented on the dressing of the wife of PMB). She responded by insulting me and Islam. Even at that I advised her to refrain from using insulting languages. She called it a threat and went further. Also, if u notice, my words were directed to her in person and not her religion cos she was speaking for herself and not Christianity. But did u notice what she was saying about Islam? And before u know it she started insulting my wife and was already dragging my mother into it. Meanwhile this is a case of a muslim condemning the dressing of a muslim woman which is non of her business.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adecares(f): 8:29am On Aug 06, 2016
I hope she didn't give any response to their criticism becos silence is the best answer for a you know fool of course.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by obontami: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2016
usba:
it is no longer hems bag it is hijab....anyway fayoshi is somewhere begging for rescue

Hahaha grin

That meme fucccckkking funny as fuccccck grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by bolaji73(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2016
Babycherry:

Dear plsss don't indulge him, I have and my frnd went through our conversations and was like 'bae quit, you cant be like the street even if you try'

If you stand up to him and quote one more time, your gonna be labeled a slut.....so pls don't spoil your beautiful morning.

And thanks, I've been chastise seriously by severely people, that's why I stopped......
shut up joo! With all your mouth. Why start with what you can't finish?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by delishpot: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

Delishpot, sometimes one need to let some people know that nobody has monopoly of aggression. I will like u to go through the conversation from the beginning. She insulted someone for airing his view and I quoted her asking why the insult (the poster she quoted is a muslim who commented on the dressing of the wife of PMB). She responded by insulting me and Islam. Even at that I advised her to refrain from using insulting languages. She called it a threat and went further. Also, if u notice, my words were directed to her in person and not her religion cos she was speaking for herself and not Christianity. But did u notice what she was saying about Islam? And before u know it she started insulting my wife and was already dragging my mother into it. Meanwhile this is a case of a muslim condemning the dressing of a muslim woman which is non of her business.

Dear Brother, I know how hard it is to ignore insults especially if it cuts deep. I was once like that. I would never let someone attack me unnecessarily and get away with it . I had the foulest mouth for anyone that dared insult my mom too. Then one day, I decided for the sake of God to stop it and I am proud to say, I have been successful in keeping my promise.
Please do not let anything offend you to this degree again. Regards to the family. If not for distance, I would have come to chop (is it salah commingup next) with my small crew at your place this year cool cool
oya smile and say kai....... see long throat grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 11:11am On Aug 06, 2016
delishpot:

Dear Brother, I know how hard it is to ignore insults especially if it cuts deep. I was once like that. I would never let someone attack me unnecessarily and get away with it . I had the foulest mouth for anyone that dared insult my mom too. Then one day, I decided for the sake of God to stop it and I am proud to say, I have been successful in keeping my promise.
Please do not let anything offend you to this degree again. Regards to the family. If not for distance, I would have come to chop (is it salah commingup next) with my small crew at your place this year cool cool
oya smaile and say kai....... see long throat grin
I must say that with people like u, the Nigeria of our dream, where the much trumpeted unity in diversity irrespective of creed, religion, ethnicity and political affilliation, will come to reality. Thank you brother and GOD BLESS. As for ur Sallah goodies, I promise to keep track and get them delivered accordingly as at when due. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by meekmill(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2016
willibounce1:
These people can be extremely annoying with this crazy extremism for thier borrowed religion. They keep pretending to be holy, yet they go around raping and phucking under aged girls. Monkeys
really pity you dude
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by delishpot: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

I must say that with people like u, the Nigeria of our dream, where the much trumpeted unity in diversity irrespective of creed, religion, ethnicity and political affilliation, will come to reality. Thank you brother and GOD BLESS. As for ur Sallah goodies, I promise to keep track and get them delivered accordingly as at when due. Cheers.

smiley I will remind you o. Cheers to you too
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Forwetinnah: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

U can go and bring out all the pictures of all the deviant Muslims all over the world just to make sure muslim women start dressing like u, but u cannot succeed. But if I may ask, why are u bothered about the dress code chosen by a religion u don't belong to? Are u in any way affected? Why are u taking Panadol for another man headache? Or are you in any way being forced to dress that way for God's Sake? Nawa o.

So Princess Ameera from the house of Saud is deviant muslim? gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Can you be more Islamic than an Arabian? Really now?!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Forwetinnah:

So Princess Ameera from the house of Saud is deviant muslim? gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Can you be more Islamic than an Arabian? Really now?!
'Princess Ameera from the House of Saud'. Let me tell u, Islam is not about ur status in the society or ur appointment. Islam is about complying with its preachings. I hope u know that Muslims don't worship the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. U are even talking about the Princess. If the king of Saudi Arabia deviates, he becomes a deviant. For instance, Islam forbids the consumption of alcohol and if the king decides to indulge in its consumption, of course he is a deviant regardless of his position. Regarding the Princess, that her dressing is not allowed for a matured woman and as such she has deviated in that regard which makes her a deviant. So is not about whether she is a Princess or even the Queen herself. Again u talked about being more Islamic. Islam is not about where u come from or ur position in the society, it is more about ur devotion to its preachings. An Arabian who doesn't practice Islam is not even a muslim in the first place let alone being more Islamic than anybody. U can ask any Muslim cleric in ur neighbourhood for better clarification.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

Are u ok? Before you quote don't u read? Read through all my posts and her post then u tell me who insulted religion. Even when she called Islam and its adherents several names, didn't u notice that my response was individualistic? And before I started paying her back in her coins, didn't u read my warning to her? Do u know u can be very annoying? Having read through how she insulted Islam, u are here quoting me for nonsense. And I notice some inferences in ur post which I think I should respond to accordingly. U said talking about prostitution, u know the most promiscuous tribe. Actually some muslim ladies can be promiscuous but u don't compare them with the tribe that travel the whole length and breath of this country and beyond for prostitution. Abuja, lagos, calabar, kano, Italy, Dubai, just name them. How many Hausa Muslim ladies have been killed in hotels, how many of them have been deported from foreign lands? And let me tell u, not all hausa speakers are Muslims cos even some igbos, Yorubas etc speak hausa fluently. If u are not satisfied with this then let's see how far we can go.
How come you completely ignored all the problems plaguing Naija? Underage marriage, child bride marriage, child abduction, female suicide bombing, child illiteracy, 10m kids not in school, Boko haram children soldiers...

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
bolaji73:
shut up joo! With all your mouth. Why start with what you can't finish?

See, if you don't respect yourself!!!!!

This was how it started, where I quoted someone who jejely did not respond, and he quoted someone who also jejely did not respond, and he decided to put his grief on me

And I in turn, after a fair share of play, I've decided to give him the crown, so Mr bola or whatever is written before or after your name.....pack your load some where else

If you want to judge, you should have the patience to go through everything, if you don't, then leave my God given mention alone.....
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
adconline:

How come you completely ignored all the problems plaguing Naija? Underage marriage, child bride marriage, child abduction, female suicide bombing, child illiteracy, 10m kids not in school, Boko haram children soldiers...

No shame on them......defending a religion that causes havoc every where in the world....been slaves to it and raising shoulders to compete with the freedom we've got...

All this problem their religious fanatics has bestowed on us, the only one they decided to have One Voice on is the so decent dressing of a woman who can decide to shun/join whatever religion.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2016
adconline:

I want to assume that u intended to say 'how come I completely ignored the problems plaguing the NORTH' cos all what u listed out are believed (by most of u) to be peculiar to the North. But what I will tell u is that u don't start climbing the tree from the middle. So go back to the beginning and find out why the poster, which I had quoted, made the comment. But back to the problems u listed, while I agree that the North is suffering from all of them, some are not peculiar to the region. The South also has its own fair share of peculiar problems added to some of the ones in ur list. But if I may ask u too, aren't there problems even in ur LGA? Why didn't you solve them b4 quoting me? Problems are being solved on different fronts and besides, I'm neither a legislator nor a member of the executive arm. Mine is just to air my personal views through any available and convenient means which is the case here. Meanwhile, I'm not good at stereotyping, I react to a person's action not the group that the person belongs to and I want to assume that u quoted me to ask exactly what u have asked and nothing more. But if it is more than that, u get back to me accordingly.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Babycherry:

No shame on them......defending a religion that causes havoc every where in the world....been slaves to it and raising shoulders to compete with the freedom we've got...

All this problem their religious fanatics has bestowed on us, the only one they decided to have One Voice on is the so decent dressing of a woman who can decide to shun/join whatever religion.
And did u notice any insult from the poster u think you are supporting or is it that u can't oppose without using vulgar language? As I have said, some ladies, having the impression that they can easily win public sympathy, are becoming aggressive these days and that is why people no longer give a damn about whatever any man does to any lady anywhere and at any time. They will threaten to send thunder and brimstone and sometimes they even physically attack and when the man decides to go on tit for tat, they start playing the feminine card (Wizkid and Linda Ikeji, Mrs Tinubu and Dino Melaye and a host of others come to mind). Most people have had their fair share of this trend. And funny enough, u will just start insulting a whole religion. Let me tell u, this is not Christianity because that is not what it preaches. The Christianity that I know, has been and is still a good ambassador of peace. This is just u, so stop pretending to be speaking for christianity so that when u exhibit these behaviours offline and instant justice is served, the good christians (who may not be aware of what u are) and by extension, Christianity, wouldn't be involved. But for the online, I'm warning u again, stop insulting a religion. If Aisha or any other woman decides to shun her present religion, until then, but for now she is still a muslim which has nothing to do with u.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 3:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Babycherry:

This was how it started, where I quoted someone who jejely did not respond, and he quoted someone who also jejely did not respond, and he decided to put his grief on me

And I in turn, after a fair share of play, I've decided to give him the crown, so Mr bola or whatever is written before or after your name.....pack your load some where else

If you want to judge, you should have the patience to go through everything, if you don't, then leave my God given mention alone.....

U see urself again? He actually read through the conversation and that is why he said 'after all ur mouth' or words to that effect. Anyone who actually read through knows very well that u over boasted only for u to run at a lightening speed with tail between the legs earlier than expected. And u are here even asking him to read through as if after doing that, any reasonable person will not come and crucify u for the misleading empty boasts. Didn't u boast?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by bolaji73(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Babycherry:

In

just wanna advice you as a big bro.. You don't go to war with a zero inkling of weaponry in your enemy's arsenal... And contrary to what you wrote up there, I've been following you both post from the onset of this brouhaha... You are just been too aggressive..forgetting that no one possess the monopoly of aggression.... I should even commend him for been patient for that long... Trust me babe, it's a rare occurance in individual... Even myself, I doubt if I could be that patient... He warned you, not once, not twice but you were adamant.. Feeling like kingkong... But what happened at the end, you get what you bargain for.. You now trying to play the victim game.. If you like, take the advice.. As if I care.. Oh! Less I forgot, it's Bolaji....

And if you want to quote me, plssssss, don't go derogatory cos hmmm mm!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
P
Nusaf:

I want to assume that u intended to say 'how come I completely ignored the problems plaguing the NORTH' cos all what u listed out are believed (by most of u) to be peculiar to the North. But what I will tell u is that u don't start climbing the tree from the middle. So go back to the beginning and find out why the poster, which I had quoted, made the comment. But back to the problems u listed, while I agree that the North is suffering from all of them, some are not peculiar to the region. The South also has its own fair share of peculiar problems added to some of the ones in ur list. But if I may ask u too, aren't there problems even in ur LGA? Why didn't you solve them b4 quoting me? Problems are being solved on different fronts and besides, I'm neither a legislator nor a member of the executive arm. Mine is just to air my personal views through any available and convenient means which is the case here. Meanwhile, I'm not good at stereotyping, I react to a person's action not the group that the person belongs to and I want to assume that u quoted me to ask exactly what u have asked and nothing more. But if it is more than that, u get back to me accordingly.
Yes, other regions have problems but not in comparison to the north, but enlightened folks like you dwell in denial and switch to fall equivalence mode by comparing child marriage with prostition while ignoring the fact that "consenting adults" engage in prostitution even though it's illegal, but children don't have the ability to consent.
Back to the topics, why is that off these problems facing north, the so called educated ones took to Twitter and social media ( all products of western and liberal countries) to attack the First Lady? It gives us insight into the mind of a typical Muslim- intolerant and linear in their interpretation of the of their Holy Book? Why can't they defer to the president first? He saw his wife and it was OK with him, who are u to judge her??
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
adconline:
P
Yes, other regions have problems but not in comparison to the north, but enlightened folks like you dwell in denial and switch to fall equivalence mode by comparing child marriage with prostition while ignoring the fact that "consenting adults" engage in prostitution even though it's illegal, but children don't have the ability to consent.
Back to the topics, why is that off these problems facing north, the so called educated ones took to Twitter and social media ( all products of western and liberal countries) to attack the First Lady? It gives us insight into the mind of a typical Muslim- intolerant and linear in their interpretation of the of their Holy Book? Why can't they defer to the president first? He saw his wife and it was OK with him, who are u to judge her??
Let me tell u. We were all born and bred in different societies and we are, more often than not, inclined to view things based on the domineering norms and values of our respective societies. This explains the first paragraph of ur post. For instance, one of the most important responsibilities of a muslim parent is to ensure that his female children get married as soon as possible to avoid unpredictable cases of waywardness. This is because, islamically, the sins accrued from all acts of waywardness by the children prior to their marriages are to be borne by the parent. But this is not the case for the christians. Talking about consent due to age, I have been to places in the South like PH, Calabar, warri and I'm based in Lagos. In any case I stayed for at least 1yr. Sometimes, before getting a good place to lodge, I had to be in the hotel and I will tell u that I can't count the number of girls whose age can't be above 13 coming to pass nights with men. And there is every likelihood that these girls are going out with several men. Now, tell me, between the man that married a 13 yr old girl and the one that sleeps with her for 2k, who has a better intention for her? U can't be silently involved in an illegitimate act and at the same time be the noisiest in condemning same for a society which legitimises it. To me that is the height of hypocrisy. I don't want to talk about the uncountable cases of rape of children below 7, sometimes even by the so called Men of God. Still on consent; are u by any chance telling me that those underage girls being used for baby factories gave their consents? Or is it those that are even shipped to other countries for sex slavery that gave consents? We are fully aware of this lifestyle but we don't give a damn about it because that is your society. So why are the Christians making so much noise about the Muslims way of life when most of their lifestyles are even abominations before the Muslims and they (the Muslims) are quiet. On the issue of Mrs Buhari. Aisha Buhari is a muslim woman and by virtue of her position, she is (or at least should be) a role model to other Muslim ladies. For instance again, OBJ is a Yoruba man but as a president you will always see him dressed in Yoruba attire. Was he the president of Yoruba or is that the only Nigerian dress? No, but as an elder stateman, he should be a role model to the Yorubas more especially being the president. Same applies to other presidents. That her dress is entirely unislamic and she has not led by example. For God's Sake, this woman is a muslim and the Muslims say they are not satisfied with her dressing, is that a case for Christians? Or have the Muslims ever said or made any comment about the dressing of the Christian First Ladies? Haba, nawa o. On the issue of other existing problems, I will refer u back to my first response to u, I explained it there and if u have any problem with my explanation then be specific just the way u are specific on early childhood marriage. Also, are u expecting the president to go on air and announce his disapproval of his wife's dressing or where did he tell u that he was OK. The president is a muslim and the Muslim community has drawn his attention to that dressing which is a disgrace to Islam.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Just
Nusaf:

Let me tell u. We were all born and bred in different societies and we are, more often than not, inclined to view things based on the domineering norms and values of our respective societies. This explains the first paragraph of ur post. For instance, one of the most important responsibilities of a muslim parent is to ensure that his female children get married as soon as possible to avoid unpredictable cases of waywardness. This is because, islamically, the sins accrued from all acts of waywardness by the children prior to their marriages are to be borne by the parent. But this is not the case for the christians. Talking about consent due to age, I have been to places in the South like PH, Calabar, warri and I'm based in Lagos. In any case I stayed for at least 1yr. Sometimes, before getting a good place to lodge, I had to be in the hotel and I will tell u that I can't count the number of girls whose age can't be above 13 coming to pass nights with men. And there is every likelihood that these girls are going out with several men. Now, tell me, between the man that married a 13 yr old girl and the one that sleeps with her for 2k, who has a better intention for her? U can't be silently involved in an illegitimate act and at the same time be the noisiest in condemning same for a society which legitimises it. To me that is the height of hypocrisy. I don't want to talk about the uncountable cases of rape of children below 7, sometimes even by the so called Men of God. We are fully aware of this lifestyle but we don't give a damn about it because that is your society. So why are the Christians making so much noise about the Muslims way of life when most of their lifestyles are even abominations before the Muslims and they (the Muslims) are quiet. On the issue of Mrs Buhari. Aisha Buhari is a muslim woman and by virtue of her position, she is (or at least should be) a role model to other Muslim ladies. For instance again, OBJ is a Yoruba man but as a president you will always see him dressed in Yoruba attire. Was he the president of Yoruba or is that the only Nigerian dress? No, but he must be a role model to the Yorubas more especially being the president. Same applies to other presidents. That her dress is entirely unislamic and she has not led by example. For God's Sake, this woman is a muslim and the Muslims say they are not satisfied with her dressing, is that a case for Christians? Or have the Muslims ever said or made any comment about the dressing of the Christians First Ladies? Haba, nawa o. On the issue of other existing problems, I will refer u back to my first response to u, I explained it there and if u have any problem with my explanation then be specific just the way u are specific on early childhood marriage. Also, are u expecting the president to go on air and announce his disapproval of his wife's dressing or where did he tell u that he was OK. The president is a muslim and the Muslim community has drawn his attention to that dressing which is a disgrace to Islam.
Hypocrisy is equating child marriage with prostitution while age of consent is required by law in marriage where as in prostitution is engaged by adults. Also, child slavery is more rampant in the northern part than in the south. All those kids begging for alms and food are a sort of in skavery. Why do you in a different culture when other Muslims in countries in UAE, Saudi and Qatar don't encourage child marriage, almajiri; they embrace education; they embrace technology and innovation. Why is it that rich and influential folks in the north do not allow their female kids to marry young?
Why is that only females can be wayward not males? Why does your religion support confining women to marriage but not education? If Islam is about family, why do we have 11m kids on northern streets not being taken care by their parents? So your religion cares about women being wayward, but doesn't condone it when children are left hungry and homeless?
How come your religion supports family and marriage, but doesn't support providing for them? How come we have 11m Almajiris not enrolled in school and being taken care of by the parents. Is ur Islam different from Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kuwait, Qatar.. All with high literacy and life expectancy
How does Aisha dressing portray her a bad Muslim when other Muslims in countries like UAE,Kuwait,Malaysia,Qatar dress like that?
What is the problem with Naija mob of adherents like you who feel that their religion has been insulted when Aisha is an ardent adherent? Are u saying that you know more about Islam than her?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
adconline:
Just
Hypocrisy is equating child marriage with prostitution. What type of Islamic law do fils in UAE, Saudi and Qatar? Does child marriage apply to rich and influential folks in the north? How many of their kids have been married when they were young?
Why is that only females can be wayward not females?
Why does your religion support confining women to marriage but not education?
How come your religion supports family and marriage, but doesn't support providing for them? How come we have 11m Almajiris not enrolled in school and being taken care of by the parents. Is ur Islam different from Iran, Malaysia, Indonesia, Kuwait, Qatar.. All with high literacy and life expectancy
Pls edit and post again cos it is not clear. Although the first line is clear and let me react to that. Except if the word 'hypocrisy' has changed its meaning but the last time I checked, what it means is; doing something secretly and condemning it in the public or words to that effect. I didn't equate child marriage with prostitution. But rather, it can be inferred from my post that child prostitution, child sex slavery and rape without conscience are more severe than marrying a girl who has attained puberty in which case it is even legitimised in Islam. Pls edit the rest and post again.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
adconline:
Just
Hypocrisy is equating child marriage with prostitution. What type of Islamic law do folks in UAE, Saudi and Qatar practice ? Does child marriage apply to rich and influential folks in the north? How many of their kids have been married when they were young?
Why is that only females can be wayward not males?
Why does your religion support confining women to marriage but not education?
How does Aisha dressing portray her a bad Muslim when other Muslims in countries like UAE,Kuwait,Malaysia,Qatar dress like that?
What is the problem with Naija mob of adherents like you who feel that their religion has been insulted when Aisha is an ardent adherent? Are u saying that you know more about Islam than her?
OK I want to assume that this is the edited version. On the first line, I have responded although I noticed how u subtly ignored cases of children prostitution, underage girls being used as baby factories, child foreign sex slave etc. It will interest u to know that all the Islamic practices in Nigeria are derived from the Muslim Books and same applies all over the world. U are talking about other Islamic countries. But what u know about those countries is just that they are Islamic countries, nothing more nothing less. Certainly u don't know the age at which they marry but I can confidently tell that it is the same. Then most of the children of the rich and influential parents in Nigeria were married out when they were ripe for marriage in Islam but they continued with their education in their husband houses but u may not know because it is non of your business although there are few ones who don't marry until after school. Then the issue of parental care; it is a case of choosing the better of two devils and u will agree with me that it is better u don't give parental care due to poverty than selling out ur child who may be used for ritual or for any other sinister purpose. The new trend is selling of children for as low as 45k. OMG. You are also talking about who is more an adherent between Aisha and myself or who knows Islam better. Lol. This is the problem with people like u because u equate wealth and position to religious knowledge. In Islam, that is not the case. When it comes to Islamic practice, knowledge and commitment, Aisha seeks for advice from the more devoted and knowledgeable people around her. But why is it that u are not answering some of my questions regarding ur practices or is it that u don't have any reasonable explanation? Pls as u respond, endeavour to furnish me with explanations or at least a defence. U need to do something about that big log in ur eyes first before u think of the little pebble in your friend's eye. Concentrating on other people's issues when u have a heap of problems by ur doorstep.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
U
Nusaf:

OK I want to assume that this is the edited version. On the first line, I have responded although I noticed how u subtly ignored cases of children prostitution, underage girls being used as baby factories, child foreign sex slave etc. It will interest u to know that all the Islamic practices in Nigeria are derived from the Muslim Books and same applies all over the world. U are talking about other Islamic countries. But what u know about those countries is just that they are Islamic countries, nothing more nothing less. Certainly u don't know the age at which they marry but I can confidently tell that it is the same. Then most of the children of the rich and influential parents in Nigeria were married out when they were ripe for marriage in Islam but they continued with their education in their husband houses but u may not know because it is non of your business although there are few ones who don't marry until after school. Then the issue of parental care; it is a case of choosing the better of two devils and u will agree with me that it is better u don't give parental care due to poverty than selling out ur child who may be used for ritual or for any other sinister purpose. The new trend is selling of children for as low as 45k. OMG. You are also talking about who is more an adherent between Aisha and myself or who knows Islam better. Lol. This is the problem with people like u because u equate wealth and position to religious knowledge. In Islam, that is not the case. When it comes to Islamic practice, knowledge and commitment, Aisha seeks for advice from the more devoted and knowledgeable people around her. But why is it that u are not answering some of my questions regarding ur practices or is it that u don't have any reasonable explanation? Pls as u respond, endeavour to furnish me with explanations or at least a defence. U need to do something about that big log in ur eyes first before u think of the little pebble in your friend's eye. Concentrating on other people's issues when u have a heap of problems by ur doorstep.
I mentioned something like false equivalence being espoused by folks like you who know better, but choose to be wilfully ignorant.
In the south, there are no millions of children who are involved in sexual exploitation. What you see in Lagos is an anecdote , which doesbt happen anywhere in Lagos. You're likely to find a child hawker than a prostitute in Lagos . Let me put some numbers in perspective for you-11m kids would mean almost 60% of Lagos.. Unless you are saying that 60% of Lagosians are child-sex slave workers?
Now, southerners do not get enraged when child-trafficker and sexual offenders are prosecuted. You don't see southerners saying that finding justice for oppressed, is an affront to their culture and religion. Do you see southerners threatening
mob action if someone is brought to book? How many prominent figures in the south bother Xtians and Muslims have been implicated in some those cases you are referring to? But some northern big shots have been implicated in child marriage related cases.
If a million kids were being denied access to education in the south, people are going to talk openly and disturb the govt for that, but you are saying that not giving 11m kids access to education is better than killing kids in alleged rituals; so how many kids are killed in ritual every year in the south? Anothe false comparison!
Let's look the effect of not sending kids to school.
Highest literacy rate in the country
Hight infant mortality rate because uneducated child is more likely to end up in marriage of poverty
Highest maternal mortality rate because young women are pushed into marriage early
Highest poverty rate in the country because uneducated child is likely going to end up poor.
Over 100k kids and adult recruited by Boko Haram
Nigeria has spent over $30bn fighting BH because of disaster created by producing kids and not taking of them and you are comparing these to prostitution?
Please tell us how these "big logs" in the south have caused big problems in the south and destroyed Naija
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2016
adconline:
U
I mentioned something like false equivalence being espoused by folks like you who know better, but choose to be wilfully ignorant.
In the south, there are no millions of children who are involved in sexual exploitation. What you see in Lagos is an anecdote , which doesbt happen anywhere in Lagos. You're likely to find a child hawker than a prostitute in Lagos . Let me put some numbers in perspective for you-11m kids would mean almost 60% of Lagos.. Unless you are saying that 60% of Lagosians are child-sex slave workers?
Now, southerners do not get enraged when child-trafficker and sexual offenders are prosecuted. You don't see southerners saying that finding justice for oppressed, is an affront to their culture and religion. Do you see southerners threatening
mob action if someone is brought to book? How many prominent figures in the south bother Xtians and Muslims have been implicated in some those cases you are referring to? But some northern big shots have been implicated in child marriage related cases.
If a million kids were being denied access to education in the south, people are going to talk openly and disturb the govt for that, but you are saying that not giving 11m kids access to education is better than killing kids in alleged rituals; so how many kids are killed in ritual every year in the south? Anothe false comparison!
Let's look the effect of not sending kids to school.
Highest literacy rate in the country
Hight infant mortality rate because uneducated child is more likely to end up in marriage of poverty
Highest maternal mortality rate because young women are pushed into marriage early
Highest poverty rate in the country because uneducated child is likely going to end up poor.
Over 100k kids and adult recruited by Boko Haram
Nigeria has spent over $30bn fighting BH because of disaster created by producing kids and not taking of them and you are comparing these to prostitution?
Please tell us how these "big logs" in the south have caused big problems in the south and destroyed Naija
Pls the vagueness and inconsistencies of ur write up is hindering me from understanding the point u are trying to make but let me write based on what I think u are trying to say but try as much as possible to make ur point very clear next time and pls be consistent. Back to topic, what exactly do u mean by 'false equivalence' even though u called it 'FALL equivalence' in the first case? U mention 11million children being out of school vis-a-vis a percentage of Lagos population. I don't understand the exact point of that line. But if u are trying to say that the number of children from the north that are out of school is 60% of Lagos population then first I will ask if u are comparing the entire north with Lagos alone. Infact, the point is not clear so pls I need clarification. But while doing that, be guided this way: I'm not disputing the fact that reasonable number of children are out of school. But despite this number that is out of school and the palpable poverty, it is only in the north u can go to the bank, withdraw 1m, WALK back home without thinking much about armed robbers. Even u can testify that a typical northerner residing in another state is contented with his petty trading and he doesn't unnecessarily hike the prices of his wares. This is why most of u prefer to patronise the retail business of the 'ab0ki man' in which he and ur fellow southerners compete for costumers. The northerners are just okay like that. Most security personnel bribe their ways not to be posted to the north because crime rate is very low, a situation that is not 'lucrative' for them. Protest or not whenever child traffickers are apprehended, it doesn't rule out the fact that this is a problem peculiar to those places. What this portrays is the total lack of regard for human beings in the society. A case of wild animal kingdom which is strictly survival of the fittest, animal eating fellow animal, no conscience, no sympathy. How to convert human beings or any other thing to money through whichever means to 'make it' is just the order of the day. Whether or not those human beings are blood relations (parents inclusive) is not even an issue. A human being is no longer worth 50k in the market. If I have just 50-100k and I need to buy a whole human being, I know where to go. Do u know the number of those girls dying on daily basis due to these activities? Go and solve those problems first (that is the proverbial log of wood in ur eye) because the northerners are busy solving their own problems too. How will u be overwhelmed by ur own problems but u are more interested in ur neighbour's own even though he doesn't give a damn about u? Northerners don't concern themselves with other people's problems when they are not done with their own.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Izen: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2016
daretodiffer:
Backward mentality!. I thought people have right to choose what to wear and what not to wearundecided. Are you the one wearing the clothes? Do you fvcking know what it is like to wear the ‘regalia'? You can't seem to mind your business. Soboyoke!

How ironic. You said people have the right to wear what they want, yet you are here crucifying Aisha for wearing what she wants. Oh and I can see that your religion also says it's okay to insult people too.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babycherry:

lots of love
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nusaf:

Are u ok? Before you quote don't u read? Read through all my posts and her post then u tell me who insulted religion. Even when she called Islam and its adherents several names, didn't u notice that my response was individualistic? And before I started paying her back in her coins, didn't u read my warning to her? Do u know u can be very annoying? Having read through how she insulted Islam, u are here quoting me for nonsense. And I notice some inferences in ur post which I think I should respond to accordingly. U said talking about prostitution, u know the most promiscuous tribe. Actually some muslim ladies can be promiscuous but u don't compare them with the tribe that travel the whole length and breath of this country and beyond for prostitution. Abuja, lagos, calabar, kano, Italy, Dubai, just name them. How many Hausa Muslim ladies have been killed in hotels, how many of them have been deported from foreign lands? And let me tell u, not all hausa speakers are Muslims cos even some igbos, Yorubas etc speak hausa fluently. If u are not satisfied with this then let's see how far we can go.
hello!
i believe you can comprehend that i said "No religion is inferior to another",not to accuse you of insulting xtianity but to tell a single truth. smileyi havent talked about the most promiscious tribe yet, so why assume i was referring to islam?didnt you also see where i stated she would be chastised as well?i called you no name,Sir.Lots of love!

And wait!, i am the same person, not someone using my moniker. At least no human should be called an animal....Lots of love!
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
U
Nusaf:

Pls the vagueness and inconsistencies of ur write up is hindering me from understanding the point u are trying to make but let me write based on what I think u are trying to say but try as much as possible to make ur point very clear next time and pls be consistent. Back to topic, what exactly do u mean by 'false equivalence' even though u called it 'FALL equivalence' in the first case? U mention 11million children being out of school vis-a-vis a percentage of Lagos population. I don't understand the exact point of that line. But if u are trying to say that the number of children from the north that are out of school is 60% of Lagos population then first I will ask if u are comparing the entire north with Lagos alone. Infact, the point is not clear so pls I need clarification. But while doing that, be guided this way: I'm not disputing the fact that reasonable number of children are out of school. But despite this number that is out of school and the palpable poverty, it is only in the north u can go to the bank, withdraw 1m, WALK back home without thinking much about armed robbers. Even u can testify that a typical northerner residing in another state is contented with his petty trading and he doesn't unnecessarily hike the prices of his wares. This is why most of u prefer to patronise the retail business of the 'ab0ki man' in which he and ur fellow southerners compete for costumers. The northerners are just okay like that. Most security personnel bribe their ways not to be posted to the north because crime rate is very low, a situation that is not 'lucrative' for them. Protest or not whenever child traffickers are apprehended, it doesn't rule out the fact that this is a problem peculiar to those places. What this portrays is the total lack of regard for human beings in the society. A case of wild animal kingdom which is strictly survival of the fittest, animal eating fellow animal, no conscience, no sympathy. How to convert human beings or any other thing to money through whichever means to 'make it' is just the order of the day. Whether or not those human beings are blood relations (parents inclusive) is not even an issue. A human being is no longer worth 50k in the market. If I have just 50-100k and I need to buy a whole human being, I know where to go. Do u know the number of those girls dying on daily basis due to these activities? Go and solve those problems first (that is the proverbial log of wood in ur eye) because the northerners are busy solving their own problems too. How will u be overwhelmed by ur own problems but u are more interested in ur neighbour's own even though he doesn't give a damn about u? Northerners don't concern themselves with other people's problems when they are not done with their own.

Sorry, I'll try to keep it simple for your understanding. Using data to explain some things in order to show a measurable difference could be quite complicated.
Back to your log of wood analogy. Accepted that prostitution is more prevalent in the south, but it has not stopped southerners from making developmental strides.
The biggest problem and threat in the north is having 11m kids without education, home, love and care roam the street of north; begging for food, alms and shelter.. These are 11m exploited and abused kids!!
Prostitution in the south is not rampant produce 11m child prostitutes. If Lagos has 10k prostitutes and Kano has 3 million kids who are homeless and abandoned, can't you see that you cannot compare 10k issues with 4 millions issues?? Also, most prostitutes are adult who knowingly engage in the business with their consent and conscience while kids do not have those choices.

Effects of having 11m homeless and educated kids in the north.
- breeding ground for Boko haram-
-over 200k of these kids have taken up arms with BH to wage war against northern citizens and Nigerians
-these kids and Boko haram have displaced over 2m people in the north (IDPs)
- these kids and BH have forced the govt to spend over $30bn in fighting terrorism; this could have been used in developing north and Naija
- these kids and BH have killed 1000s of northerners and Nigerians.
-northerners created these problems, but Naija money, lives, resources and properties have been used in fighting these problems. Over $30bn spent came from oil which belongs to south, so to the say to south don't worry about northern issues, but then demand that money from the south be used in tacking problems created by northerner is pure hypocrisy and sophisticated arrogance!

Now, can you in all honesty say that prostitution has caused similar problems in the south? The answer is no, unless you want tfalse equivalence again
-
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
adconline:
U

Sorry, I'll try to keep it simple for your understanding. Using data to explain some things in order to show a measurable difference could be quite complicated.
Back to your log of wood analogy. Accepted that prostitution is more prevalent in the south, but it has not stopped southerners from making developmental strides.
The biggest problem and threat in the north is having 11m kids without education, home, love and care roam the street of north; begging for food, alms and shelter.. These are 11m exploited and abused kids!!
Prostitution in the south is not rampant produce 11m child prostitutes. If Lagos has 10k prostitutes and Kano has 3 million kids who are homeless and abandoned, can't you see that you cannot compare 10k issues with 4 millions issues?? Also, most prostitutes are adult who knowingly engage in the business with their consent and conscience while kids do not have those choices.

Effects of having 11m homeless and educated kids in the north.
- breeding ground for Boko haram-
-over 200k of these kids have taken up arms with BH to wage war against northern citizens and Nigerians
-these kids and Boko haram have displaced over 2m people in the north (IDPs)
- these kids and BH have forced the govt to spend over $30bn in fighting terrorism; this could have been used in developing north and Naija
- these kids and BH have killed 1000s of northerners and Nigerians.
-northerners created these problems, but Naija money, lives, resources and properties have been used in fighting these problems. Over $30bn spent came from oil which belongs to south, so to the say to south don't worry about northern issues, but then demand that money from the south be used in tacking problems created by northerner is pure hypocrisy and sophisticated arrogance!

Now, can you in all honesty say that prostitution has caused similar problems in the south? The answer is no, unless you want tfalse equivalence again
-
May I also request that u comply with the rules of English grammar as it makes ur point to be easily and clearly understood rather than giving me the problem of trying to decipher what u actually mean? Structures are also important, u need to work on that as well. Also, coherence will guide me to what exactly u are driving at. At one post u are saying one thing, the next post u are talking about a different thing entirely. Finally, I need quick response. Even if u are making consultation or carrying out research before u post, pls always do them fast cos it is getting boring already. With reference to which of the practices has the greater negative effect on the socio-economic state of Nigeria, this children may not be productive, but at least they don't grow up to become scammers, robbers, kidnappers, drug pushers, children traffickers etc. But just check out ur lifestyles, one cannot drive from Warri to PH with valuables in his possession. Yes , I quite agree that BH gets its recruits from these vulnerable children but can u furnish me with where the likes of Igbos, NDA, OPC etc get their own from? Pls engage me in logical argument not all these beer parlour type, I'm getting bored already.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.
Your opinion about Islam doesn't matter at all, it is still the fastest growing religion in the world. Lol.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by CHANNELStv2020: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
maasoap:
Your opinion about Islam doesn't matter at all, it is still the fastest growing religion in the world. Lol.
DON'T be deceived it not only my opinion just look at that comment I made I got almost 400 likes and lots of share which means within people privacies where they can't be identified they know it n believe it and are scared to say it,and don't be fooled islam increases not by convert i repeat never by convert but by birth rate (of course 1 man to 5 wives 18 children what do you expect?).

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Sacks Tafida, Bianca, Maduekwe, Farounbi, Others / Buhari’s Daughter Zahra Wears Abaya In Solidarity With Harassed Student (Pix) / These Are The People Escorting El-zakzaky To India Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.