Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington (76103 Views)

Dele Momodu Criticized For Using 7 Phones. See His Response / Pro-Biafran's Outfit To Diamond Bank In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerians Welcome Aisha Buhari To Washington In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Hahhahahahahahahah

You're a big bigger biggest FOOL than I actually thought........you called someone in the first mention (who am sure is a Christian) a beast and a donkey.........and you're replying me in defend of a Muslim pig!!! And you expect what from me? Silence or polite words?

And when I reply you're a threatening me? What are you gonna do? Rape me or bomb me?

You call yourself civil, pls spare me jooooor..

I prefare the Christian world, were even if I go unclad am not killed by barbarians like you,who carry your so called group like religion in your balls...

Any how you want it, am gonna give it to you diickhead.......run to moderator to do what?

And why will anyone want to cover her head 24/7 and wear one stupid hijab? And be smelling like roasted pig......

See respect your useless self.......and don't quote me again

And as I said earlier don't you dare put your terrorist group called isam side to side with Christianity
'Smelling like roasted pig'? Haha. Don't remind me of the day I had to rush to the nearest car wash having given a lift to one of ur types due to the very irritating foul odour oozing out of this artificial hair which obviously was never washed for more than a month. What is this world turning to for God's Sake? A person that will attach an artificial hair and wouldn't wash that head for months is talking about smelling. Nawa o. My wife sought the service of a female corper for extra classes for my 4 yr old daughter. I went back home after work and everywhere was stinking very badly. That was how the whole contract ended. U talk about smelling as if we don't know u pigs. For ur information, Muslims don't eat pork and as such I don't know how roasted pig smells like.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Oh pls man, giving my kind a ride, or taking her to relieve the tension your house slave called wife can't give you?

I bet the smell came from your smelling house slave and the hair and arm pit she covers even in her dreams, or the daughter of yours, who you've already given your follow pedophile to as wife....

We humans have given you beasts the opportunity to live in our presence, appreciation not needed.....but soon we shall cast your filthy lots into the fire

How could you go back home after a class given to your daughter and your house was oozing, and you damned filthy wife told you it was a corper's smell

Lollllz to you, she brought amu-awusa to the house to give her what your uncircumcised being is ridden off of
Yes, certainly u will deny and that is what u slutty dogs are known for. Common sense should tell u that hair that is left unwashed for months is bound to stink. Or are u also denying that u don't wash those artificial hair for months? U talk about my wife as a slave? Common, my wife is preparing for this yr pilgrimage and u know the cost of that can take u out of runs. For ur information my wife is a medical doctor and she practises her profession with her hijab can u beat that. Not ur type looking for one innocent man to hook after several abortions u know.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Oh pls man, giving my kind a ride, or taking her to relieve the tension your house slave called wife can't give you?

I bet the smell came from your smelling house slave and the hair and arm pit she covers even in her dreams, or the daughter of yours, who you've already given your follow pedophile to as wife....

We humans have given you beasts the opportunity to live in our presence, appreciation not needed.....but soon we shall cast your filthy lots into the fire

How could you go back home after a class given to your daughter and your house was oozing, and you damned filthy wife told you it was a corper's smell

Lollllz to you, she brought amu-awusa to the house to give her what your uncircumcised being is ridden off of
Additionally, we know where all those ladies dominating the prostitution circle come from. It is their business and they take it seriously. To them, it is a pride to sample plenty of men. The more the men, the higher the pride. After hooking up with one innocent f00l, they begin to run from one spiritualist to the other looking for child that have already been thrown into the toilet. Most of u are nothing but sex objects and that is how exactly u should be treated. Stop hiding under christianity for prostitution.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Hahhahahahahahahah, taking her to relieve tension. Even if that is my motive, is that not what ur types are used for. And finally, I had to leave cos I couldn't cope with that stench coming from that head.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

Yes, certainly u will deny and that is what u slutty dogs are known for. Common sense should tell u that hair that is left unwashed for months is bound to stink. Or are u also denying that u don't wash those artificial hair for months? U talk about my wife as a slave? Common, my wife is preparing for this yr pilgrimage and u know the cost of that can take u out of runs. For ur information my wife is a medical doctor and she practises her profession with her hijab can u beat that. Not ur type looking for one innocent man to hook after several abortions u know.

Pilgrimage, medical doctor, hahhahahahahahahahahah

These are things you wish for your lazy ass, and I wish you well.......

If not for privacy, I would have post pictures of places I've been, so you see if you can wrap ur stupid head around it.....

If hair left unwashed is bound to smell, what do you say about hair covered with a dark piece material for years 24/7

And sorry, If you just said ur wife is an ass licking doctor so you can get a hold of my profession, AM SO SORRY, for disappointing you.....

If we want to accept that your slave is a doctor as you claim(which we both know is a lie) and what you wish to claim is true, at least you have time to sit online and type rubbish

This should rub the facts in your face that I can be professional and still have enough time and capability to put you in your place( which am not sure there is)

But there's something you should remember, A Woman today put you in a place, where you are unable to reason and think for a second......because you have no self-esteem, no regard for the woman race, for the race that birth you, No regard for your MOTHER

That went through pains to put you in this world.
Its a shame, the sperm that was you, was a wasted one........

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

The slutty dog has probably ran out of the #100 data bought for her by one unfortunate truck pusher. Go and hustle for costumer and buy data. Ashawo kowai. Keep jumping from one mugu to the other until u can afford common data. It is obvious guys are no longer paying well in this economic hardship. They rather concentrate on the upcoming ones rather than this old wacked cargo with very smelly old p***y.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

If not for privacy, I would have post pictures of places I've been, so you see if you can wrap ur stupid head around it.....

If hair left unwashed is bound to smell, what do you say about hair covered with a dark piece material for years 24/7

And sorry, If you just said ur wife is an ass licking doctor so you can get a hold of my profession, AM SO SORRY, for disappointing you.....

If we want to accept that your slave is a doctor as you claim(which we both know is a lie) and what you wish to claim is true, at least you have time to sit online and type rubbish

This should rub the facts in your face that I can be professional and still have enough time and capability to put you in your place( which am not sure there is)

But there's something you should remember, A Woman today put you in a place, where you are unable to reason and think for a second......because you have no self-esteem, no regard for the woman race, for the race that birth you, No regard for your MOTHER

Ashawo claiming level from time immemorial. Of course, u would have been to places but we all know how and what took u there. Why do I need to ask for ur profession when it is written all over. For my wife mission and profession, it is not for u to believe and it doesn't stop what I am. Talking about places also, it is quite unfortunate that the platform does not display location otherwise u would have known that it is not my type u tell those rubbish. Go and tell those ur village and local champions.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Yes, I have the time because today is Friday. Professional? Yes, I know u can combine hustling for costumers with insulting. With ur experience I am not doubting ur capability.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Oooh Brah, I wish am the one that brags, but naw.....can't.

I know one part of you want me to stop, so you win.......naw....won't!!!!!!

Die if you want to!!!! But am here every day, I don't know what you call data, but I can give you my password to Smile network

I don't run out buddy, so don't expect that, not even low battery......sorry Brah..

The only way you know pussy stinks, is if you are in contact with one, and I cannot begin to imagine the kind of stink a hausa woman ooozes
eeeeeeeeeewwww

am sorrry, it gat to me unbearable, that explains why you opt for a backup from prostitutes, well, I know you can't do it with hausa prostitutes because the experience from your slave wife is enuff to last you a life time of infections and bacteria

A prostituting man is a Prostitute(kemi say so) and I kinda concur.......your wife is nothing but a stink

An illiterate, and house mop, I bet she's using a tecno with internet no services, cos you want to shield her away from the civil world

And I bet my 5 cent, she's not through with primary education, that's if she's seen the walls of a school( oooh kid me, she takes your soon to wed and brutalized daughter to what do you guys call that prison cell, that you learn your terrorist alphabets)?lolllllllzzzz..........kids from there beg to be taken to a real school

I pity, you and your flocks......stinks
Hahhahahaha. A thief thinks every other person is a thief. Me want u to stop? THAT WHAT? Hehe. Now back to topic. It is quite unfortunate that these are the type that dominate our present society. Well I can't argue about status on a faceless forum. Did u say Techno? I smell inferiority complex. Okay, even if myself or my wife uses the said phone, anything wrong with that? These are the type that bleep 20 men a day just just to acquire iPhone and start flaunting it around. Is that not what ur life centres around?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Nusaf:

Ashawo claiming level from time immemorial. Of course, u would have been to places but we all know how and what took u there. Why do I need to ask for ur profession when it is written all over. For my wife mission and profession, it is not for u to believe and it doesn't stop what I am. Talking about places also, it is quite unfortunate that the platform does not display location otherwise u would have known that it is not my type u tell those rubbish. Go and tell those ur village and local champions.
Why are u skipping?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Ooh pls, this short things?

Common, give me a write up that's longer Brah!!!!

I can deal with your stupidity, but can't stand reading short shiiiits from you.

If every woman that has the time to stand up to you is a slut, then you're mentally derailed, and i blame this on your mother, she is a waste to this world of female for producing a cancaworm like you.

And I also blame your suffering and slave wife for marrying a pussssy sucker like you.

An imbeciiile, a complete dog, a black monkey.
Is it just about name calling? Yes, a good number of the women that start throwing insult for no reason are nothing but frustrated whores who vent their carryover angers from the most recent costumers. Pls say reasonable things not all these 'you are this, you are that'. The circus is getting boring. I am expecting words that touch.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

I can deal with your stupidity, but can't stand reading short shiiiits from you.

If every woman that has the time to stand up to you is a slut, then you're mentally derailed, and i blame this on your mother, she is a waste to this world of female for producing a cancaworm like you.

And I also blame your suffering and slave wife for marrying a pussssy sucker like you.

I am expecting response. Okay finish with the customer first.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Did u say my mother? Okay. U think everyone comes from the type of home u come from? Some people actually come from homes while others come from houses. My dad legitimately got married to my mum before I was conceived. But I can bet that a dowry was not paid on ur mum. And that explains the waywardness u are currently exhibiting. Dog begets dog and same applies to all living things. It is quite obvious that u took after ur mum who is apparently a retired prostitute. Otherwise, how will a woman be proud of prostitution for God's Sake. And that is why u think not being a Prostitute is abnormal?
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
Babycherry:

Ashawo, she don run. Shebi u say u get data. Slutty dog. Profession my foot. I hate it when people boast for nothing. Why starting what u cannot end? That is the bulk of the life of a prostitute (lies and empty boasts). So much fake life and fake everything. Those techniques u employ in tricking ur costumers are not applicable in all aspects of life and never u mistake the civility of a man for cowardice.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Orikinla(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
Pavore9:
Which Nigeria is she disappointing or is Nigeria an Islamic Republic? Maybe she should have worn hijab! shocked
Don't mind the R... grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Orikinla(m): 8:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
Nobody needs to disappoint Islam cus Islam itself has disappointed itself since it came into existence.
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Orikinla(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
chachanga:
It's clear these Chinese pple have started exporting Made-In-China brains to Nigeria and a lot of people have them installed already!

Wetin concern you with whether she wear skirt or not?

The dumb hypocrisy of many self-appointed islamic revivalists and fanatics oozes like a septic tank.

You're not happy she's wearing Western-style clothing on American soil, yet you didn't complain when she boarded a Boeing Airbus there in less than 14hours? Why didn't you dumb-fuurkk mullahs provide her donkeys to make the journey and we'll see if she can make the journey before she turns 70, id10ts!

This is the same type of demented, self-hating, hypocritical standards that fueled groups like Boko Haram whose brand message is that Western education is bad yet they use GSM phones, helicopters, western weaponry, they even Web-stream videos & used condoms shocked, murdafurrkers! Were all those technologies &innovations native to the Middle East? Are they not in use the Middle East because of global technological and cultural diffusion? This hypocritical culture of backstabbing and wholesale condemnation while consciously deriving value from the same source is so rampant yet Islamic clerics see no need to address this issues.

She's their person, let them backstab & badmouth her till they've finished thei hero & there's nothing left to tear, they're good at taking bickering to bloodbath levels. Na dem know, bunch of confused confusionist just disturbing the world!

Is it even necessary to keep splitting hairs at such terribly damning levels of detailing?
very soon, they'll be auditing the President's bedroom skills and styles wey he dey take knack his legally married wife jeje!
FINIS.
You closed the discussion.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by adconline(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
ican2020:
If all Muslim women are like the President's wife, Nigeria will be a better place
And who made u God's spokesperson and avenger?
Why is it that it's only the poor and poorly educate that advise the rich and successful how to become better when in fact the are unable to help themselves??
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:37am On Aug 06, 2016
Sunofgod:
Hope she packed a 'Bikini' for the beach..... grin
i cant fathom why people can do away with PRIMITIVE norms and catch up with time.check out tunisians dressings...
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:40am On Aug 06, 2016
[quote author=Nusaf post=48221542]
Additionally, we know where all those ladies dominating the prostitution circle come from. It is their business and they take it seriously. To them, it is a pride to sample plenty of men. The more the men, the higher the pride. After hooking up with one innocent f00l, they begin to run from one spiritualist to the other looking for child that have already been thrown into the toilet. Most of u are nothing but sex objects and that is how exactly u should be treated. Stop hiding under christianity for prostitution.[/
quote]
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

please dont turn dis into a religious tiff,i would chatise babycherry as well,all religion preaches love so none is inferior to the other.
Decency is humility and modesty in dressing.it z not d hood that makes the monk,but the heart of monk. I know many in both islam and xtianity who cover head to toe wheras their hearts are as dark as night.talking about prostitution,i bet you dont want me to talk on the tribes with the most promiscous females
aisha buhari is not your wife and shoudnt to your rules rather let her Conscience be her
guide
stoop t

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Kasimaramma2(f): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Nusaf:

And in my post, did u notice where I have insulted christianity? What u do online is a good reflection of what u do offline and when instant justice is dished out u begin to cry Wolf. Just imagine urself insulting me in my presence when I am cocksure I didn't say anything that calls for any insult and u expect me to just let go. Meanwhile u begin to claim innocent. On the part of the woman, if u have anything to say, it is more appropriate to do so for ur type (christians) not the Muslims cos they know that Christianity allows nudity but they chose to be Muslims. They are women actually but not ur fellow women. Ur fellow women are ur types because if u say this in the presence of a Muslim woman who knows her onions, there must be trouble. And for the insult, if u don't stop it, I will let u know that no one has a monopoly to the use of derogatory languages, it is just the civility that make some people to avoid it, so be warned and when it

starts don't run to any Moderator crying Wolf
as usual.

Religion was created for man and not man for
religion.you refered to humans as donkeys and
beast which is more offense dan not wearing hijab
ik
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

please dont turn dis into a religious tiff,i would chatise babycherry as well,all religion preaches love so none is inferior to the other.
Decency is humility and modesty in dressing.it z not d hood that makes the monk,but the heart of monk. I know many in both islam and xtianity who cover head to toe wheras their hearts are as dark as night.talking about prostitution,i bet you dont want me to talk on the tribes with the most promiscous females
aisha buhari is not your wife and shoudnt to your rules rather let her Conscience be her
guide
stoop t
Are u ok? Before you quote don't u read? Read through all my posts and her post then u tell me who insulted religion. Even when she called Islam and its adherents several names, didn't u notice that my response was individualistic? And before I started paying her back in her coins, didn't u read my warning to her? Do u know u can be very annoying? Having read through how she insulted Islam, u are here quoting me for nonsense. And I notice some inferences in ur post which I think I should respond to accordingly. U said talking about prostitution, u know the most promiscuous tribe. Actually some muslim ladies can be promiscuous but u don't compare them with the tribe that travel the whole length and breath of this country and beyond for prostitution. Abuja, lagos, calabar, kano, Italy, Dubai, just name them. How many Hausa Muslim ladies have been killed in hotels, how many of them have been deported from foreign lands? And let me tell u, not all hausa speakers are Muslims cos even some igbos, Yorubas etc speak hausa fluently. If u are not satisfied with this then let's see how far we can go.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Nusaf: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

Religion was created for man and not man for
religion.you refered to humans as donkeys and
beast which is more offense dan not wearing hijab
ik
And u are so blind that u can't see what she had posted so far? Did u notice that I refered to a single man and she was referring to Muslims all over the world? I just want to assume that this is a different poster for the benefit of doubt. Because it is either u are the same person disguising with a different moniker or u came to support her. Let me just wait and see.
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by Babycherry(f): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2016
Kasimaramma2:

guide
stoop t

Dear plsss don't indulge him, I have and my frnd went through our conversations and was like 'bae quit, you cant be like the street even if you try'

If you stand up to him and quote one more time, your gonna be labeled a slut.....so pls don't spoil your beautiful morning.

And thanks, I've been chastise seriously by severely people, that's why I stopped......
Re: Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington by delishpot: 6:43am On Aug 06, 2016
Babycherry:

An slowpoke, a complete dog, a black monkey.

Nusaf:

And u are so blind that u can't see what she had posted so far? Did u notice that I refered to a single man and she was referring to Muslims all over the world? I just want to assume that this is a different poster for the benefit of doubt. Because it is either u are the same person disguising with a different moniker or u came to support her. Let me just wait and see.

Now this here makes me sad. I am ashamed for you two. See the type of words oozing out of you guys. Cheiiii I can't even begin to imagine.
To be honest, words can't describe how embarrassed I am reading through the insults and name calling, dragging a wife who has nothing to do with the mater and calling her names while oga is even dragging a perceived future husband into the issue. I see insults even hurled at the unborn and a little girl of 4. What kind of fuckery is going on here?
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!
SHAME!

where una put una God as una dey spew such hatred towards each other? Do you believe God can't be concerned in your e wars so no need to hold back?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Things President Buhari Said In Live Broadcast On EndSARS Protest / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.