Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91217 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Fedric(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
i am interested in kindle publishing but my limitation is that i am not fluent in english, i have so many grammartical error.

pls advice me, can i make it through kindle?
how do you guys get content?

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
obamartins:
I used a USA address given to me by myus.com. They never asked me to verify my address or US phone number. NGN350 to $1 is good enuff.

Okay, but what about the information on the card, which one do you use? And which phone number do you use? Do you use a Nigerian phone Number with a US phone address?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Attention Obamartins,

What If I decide to use a friends address in the USA? Would they ask me for documentation?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Fedric:
i am interested in kindle publishing but my limitation is that i am not fluent in english, i have so many grammartical error.

pls advice me, can i make it through kindle?
how do you guys get content?

You can. You can decide to get people to write for you, edit it for you and do the cover for you. But that will be capitally intensive.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by obamartins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
U can use ur friends address. They won't ask u for address verification, I used a random US phone no and it worked. For documentation, I uploaded my Nigeria voter's card and it scaled through. Sending money from US doesn't mean u are permanently there. U could as well travel out of the USA

For Transfast. After signing up and filling ur details click on send money. Enter the amount in dollars, it is automatically calculated in Naira, then u key in the recipient bank details, then u select debit card, then key in all the details of ur debit card and click on complete. The fee is 4.99 for $100 and above.

AncientTimes:

Okay, but what about the information on the card, which one do you use? And which phone number do you use? Do you use a Nigerian phone Number with a US phone address?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
obamartins:
U can use ur friends address. They won't ask u for address verification, I used a random US phone no and it worked. For documentation, I uploaded my Nigeria voter's card and it scaled through. Sending money from US doesn't mean u are permanently there. U could as well travel out of the USA

For Transfast. After signing up and filling ur details click on send money. Enter the amount in dollars, it is automatically calculated in Naira, then u key in the recipient bank details, then u select debit card, then key in all the details of ur debit card and click on complete. The fee is 4.99 for $100 and above.

Let me see if I can give it a try. Thank you for your help an guidance, I an grateful sir.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 6:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lastly Obamartins, the address and phone number that I want to use, at What stage will I use. Am I going to fill out the information at the time of setting up my account or at what stage? What payment method do you select. Cash pick up or bank deposit.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by obamartins(m): 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
When u're setting up ur acct. The payment method is Bank deposit, then u choose ur bank from the drop down menu and key in ur account number.

AncientTimes:
Lastly Obamartins, the address and phone number that I want to use, at What stage will I use. Am I going to fill out the information at the time of setting up my account or at what stage? What payment method do you select. Cash pick up or bank deposit.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
obamartins:

When u're setting up ur acct. The payment method is Bank deposit, then u choose ur bank from the drop down menu and key in ur account number.

Thank you sir. Because when trying it, I created an account using US address and phone number. I select recipient Country as Nigeria. Then after doing that, I selected pay. But I could not select cash deposit. Only bank deposit is allowed for an amount not more than 320 USD. It is as if you can't deposit any amount of money more than 300 for cash deposit.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
obamartins:

Thank you sir. Because when trying it, I created an account using US address and phone number. I select recipient Country as Nigeria. Then after doing that, I selected pay. But I could not select cash deposit. Only bank deposit is allowed for an amount not more than 320 USD. It is as if you can't deposit any amount of money more than 300 for cash deposit.

I used my drivers license with a Nigerian Name.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by obamartins(m): 12:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Did the transaction scale through? Did u get ur money in ur Nigeria bank account? Because the maximum I know is $2500. I guess the $300 limit is for first timers and this could be increased after submitting ur ID.

AncientTimes:

I used my drivers license with a Nigerian Name.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 4:39am On Apr 25, 2017
obamartins:
Did the transaction scale through? Did u get ur money in ur Nigeria bank account? Because the maximum I know is $2500. I guess the $300 limit is for first timers and this could be increased after submitting ur ID.

No, I have not tried it yet.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by TopUpGold: 10:30am On Apr 25, 2017
AncientTimes:

Okay sir, which one of them is most reliable. You know the fear in Nigeria before anything can happen. Not everyone can be trusted. That money is has been worked for and not easy to get so one needs to be careful.

TopUpGold always represent smiley
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Infinitikoncept(m): 3:41am On Apr 26, 2017
Bring your payoneer funds and paypal to me at osibanjo rate. My signature is on my WhatsApp.
Your rate can be my rate
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:28am On Apr 26, 2017
TopUpGold:

TopUpGold always represent smiley

Oga TopUpGold , alias Michael, good to see you post here.

I'm sure you don't know me. Though we've not really concluded any Payoneer deal, but I've used your service in other ecurrency deals. That's why I recommended you. Your Payoneer rates are always too low. That's why after chatting with you on Facebook, I don't sell to you. Try and be more considerate with your rates. But I give you 5stars in reliability score
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:36am On Apr 26, 2017
Infinitikoncept:
Bring your payoneer funds and paypal to me at osibanjo rate. My signature is on my WhatsApp.
Your rate can be my rate

Oga infinitikoncept, let me know your rates on zero 8 zero 37917zero17 (whatsapp)

I'm getting 2500$ on Sunday. Though Egonne1 is my first choice, but if you have a better rate, why not. Provided you're the real infinitikoncept on the ecurrency thread, I have a feeling you're legit. I've been reading that thread daily.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 4:41am On Apr 26, 2017
AncientTimes, sell your Payoneer to Egonne1. I can vouch she's legit. Also contact, infinitikoncept, I think he can be trusted. Also do read that ecurrency thread, you'll get a feel of what's happening on there. You'll learn the real traders and discover the scammers.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by DaDevin: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2017
@Bros1234 @Antienttimes my trial book went live today... I feel so emotional embarassed paper back from creatspace isn't out yet though, wondering how long it will take...
Thank you guys for making it a reality... Now time to work on other commercial books and focus on marketing... I can't remember the moniker of the guy that did the front page design, thank you too!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:43am On Apr 26, 2017
bros1234:

Oga infinitikoncept, let me know your rates on zero 8 zero 37917zero17 (whatsapp)

I'm getting 2500$ on Sunday. Though Egonne1 is my first choice, but if you have a better rate, why not. Provided you're the real infinitikoncept on the ecurrency thread, I have a feeling you're legit. I've been reading that thread daily.
Will chat you on whatsapp then. I'm as real as the sky and you can check my thread for shipping from USA as well to know how legit I am. U can ask the oldies on the ecurrency thread how much legit I've been in the last few years

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by TopUpGold: 10:53am On Apr 26, 2017
bros1234:

Oga TopUpGold , alias Michael, good to see you post here.

I'm sure you don't know me. Though we've not really concluded any Payoneer deal, but I've used your service in other ecurrency deals. That's why I recommended you. Your Payoneer rates are always too low. That's why after chatting with you on Facebook, I don't sell to you. Try and be more considerate with your rates. But I give you 5stars in reliability score

Noted.

We have a better rate now.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 11:24am On May 01, 2017
Welcome to the Month of May. In cease any body is doubting whether this business is genuine or not, in my alone, I Made over USD in KDP. And then over 170 USD IN CREATESAPACE. I didnt publish even a single book in the month of April. I hope to publish 3 in the month of May. Oluwa is very much involved.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by nigeriagospel(m): 11:52am On May 01, 2017
bros1234:

Bro. You're welcome on board. Let us know what you have learned so far. It might save a life(lol).

The challenge really is not about getting reviews from friends, but getting verified purchase reviews based in USA. Although I have told some friends and they accepted to buy and add a review. So this week, that's what I'll be exploring. So far, I have 9 books and at least I sell 1-2 copies daily, but i need to move faster. Today is my 20th day in the experience and I just have about 30 copies sold. I need to learn how to sell 20 copies of books daily. I'll keep learning.

Welcome bro.

bro how many pages are the books?cos i have a book of just ten pages with many others but dont know if they will accept them
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2017
AncientTimes:
Welcome to the Month of May. In cease any body is doubting whether this business is genuine or not, in my alone, I Made over USD in KDP. And then over 170 USD IN CREATESAPACE. I didnt publish even a single book in the month of April. I hope to publish 3 in the month of May. Oluwa is very much involved.

Welcome to the month of May everyone. May this month be full of blessings
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2017
I just observed that I've not been paid my UK earnings in both KDP and CreateSpace. Is this a general situation or just me.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 1:37pm On May 01, 2017
bros1234:

I just observed that I've not been paid my UK earnings in both KDP and CreateSpace. Is this a general situation or just me.

I don't usually pay attention on the payments from those markets. I usually receive everything in USD.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by DaDevin: 3:00pm On May 01, 2017
AncientTimes:

Wow! How many books do u have in total on creatspace and Kdp?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Edmomd(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2017
bros1234:

Yes. I registered as a Nigerian and added my payoneer bank info, have already made $7 sef.

so yes.
Pls isbit possible to promote tthe same eBook on amazon and createspace?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
DaDevin:

Wow! How many books do u have in total on creatspace and Kdp?

I have just about 6 books. I made over 170 in over createspace and over over 100 in kdp
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by AncientTimes: 8:24pm On May 01, 2017
bros1234:

Welcome to the month of May everyone. May this month be full of blessings

Amen, our big boss at the top.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (42) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.