Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

*MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc (91320 Views)

Marketing Your Kindle / Createspace Ebook Effectively 2018 / How To Sell T-shirts On Amazon And Make $400/day Without Investing A Dime!! / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Kabcy2000: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2016
Aida13:
For anyone able to leave Amazon reviews, I'm interested. I need reviews for three ebooks. Thanks guys.
please how select keyword search of a book in kdp.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EXICON(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Yes, with your name and title of the book.
Regards.

shakol91:
if I send you my book cover photograph will you be able to make use of that?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by shakol91(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
EXICON:
Yes, with your name and title of the book. Regards.
what's the price?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EXICON(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2016
#1k.

shakol91:
what's the price?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
How is your sales going everyone for this month? Mine is a bit slow. We just entered $200. Really needs to improve.

God's blessings
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by miisy(f): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
bros1234:
How is your sales going everyone for this month? Mine is a bit slow. We just entered $200. Really needs to improve.

God's blessings
woow...ur really earning much oo...how many books do u have for sale and what's ur nitch?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by shakol91(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2016
EXICON:
#1k.
it's too much O. I can't afford that
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EXICON(m): 7:53am On Oct 15, 2016
Okay.
Let's do it free.
shakol91:
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
shakol91:

I think that 1k is very fair. I am graphics designer too. I wont design a cover for 1k. The guy is very very fair. Fiverr is $5
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Aida13: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello please who can leave a review for my book in exchange for an advance review copy? Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by shakol91(m): 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2016
EXICON:
Okay.
Let's do it free.
Not like that bro, I just want you to be considerate. I'm just learning this stuff.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by shakol91(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
bros1234:

I think that 1k is very fair. I am graphics designer too. I wont design a cover for 1k. The guy is very very fair. Fiverr is $5
Bro I know he's given a fair price but i'm not too happy about the whole stuff right now because I've not seen a kobo on it. I just want to try my last shot by uploading it on createspace and if there is no return,then I'll give up on it. @ EXICON, I really appreciate your work,but to say the fact,I can't afford 1k each for 3 covers. I'm only trying to take it to another level that's why I planned to upload on createspace and I'm not so sure if it's going to sell there. I only want to give it a TRIAL..
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by judeibro(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
bros1234:

God's blessings
Send me ur mail, I will give u monthly updates of my sale, I will give u one book to publish free of charge.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
judeibro:

Send me ur mail, I will give u monthly updates of my sale, I will give u one book to publish free of charge.

tvchost at gmail dot com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aida13:
Hello please who can leave a review for this book in exchange for an advance review copy? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MA3RK8M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1476461442&sr=1-1

I dont know how i bumped into your other books sometime ago. You are really doing great with your BSR. Please put them on createspace asap.

You might also consider increasing the price. at $1 and 35 cents per sale for you, it might take a whole lot for you to break even.

Cheers
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Aida13: 12:22am On Oct 16, 2016
bros1234:

I dont know how i bumped into your other books sometime ago. You are really doing great with your BSR. Please put them on createspace asap.

You might also consider increasing the price. at $1 and 35 cents per sale for you, it might take a whole lot for you to break even.

Cheers

Thanks bro...I will do that when I bring out the next book. I noticed I did make more when the price was higher. I'm trying to figure out Createspace. Thanks for the interest in my efforts!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Dolypson04(m): 2:20am On Oct 16, 2016
bros1234:

Bro. You're welcome on board. Let us know what you have learned so far. It might save a life(lol).

The challenge really is not about getting reviews from friends, but getting verified purchase reviews based in USA. Although I have told some friends and they accepted to buy and add a review. So this week, that's what I'll be exploring. So far, I have 9 books and at least I sell 1-2 copies daily, but i need to move faster. Today is my 20th day in the experience and I just have about 30 copies sold. I need to learn how to sell 20 copies of books daily. I'll keep learning.

Welcome bro.

Hi bros. What genre do you write on? You have really done well to have 9 books
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by EXICON(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
I made up my mind earlier to do it ABSOLUTELY free for you just to assist in your "hustle". But it's like you did not get me. Maybe, you thought I was being sarcastic. Well, you want to pay, right? Just pay any amount.
Regards. You can reach me on my contact.
shakol91:
Not like that bro, I just want you to be considerate. I'm just learning this stuff.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2016
Aida13:
Hello please who can leave a review for this book in exchange for an advance review copy? Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MA3RK8M/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1476461442&sr=1-1

Anyone writing fiction should go to Amazon and look at this author's works. He/She has like 3 books at the moment. For me, everything about the books are perfect and seems like what will sell for a long long time.

If you're into fiction, call him/her. Learn from him/her.

God's blessings
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by judeibro(m): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
For up coming kindle authors, send your book title, subtitle, photo (if any) and authors name, let me design a professional kindle cover free of charge for the first three. I will also send u updates of my kindle book sales so u know amazon kindle is serious bizness. Since the ban on Naira Mastercard for international business, I depend on my payoneer card and income I make from amazon. I have paid for WES Certificate Evaluation (245 Canadian dollars) for a client planning to migrate to Canada, whose Naira Mastercard was declined, I buy things like Wrist watches (with working chronograph), USB led (lamp), power banks, T-shirts and shoes on aliexpress and sell them (note: things are cheaper on aliexpress than Jumia and Konga, but it take btw 2 - 3weeks to arrive because I use free shipment), I have used my payoneer card to pay for a lecturer journal article to be publish on an international journal and got the naira equivalent paid to me. Why am I saying all this? U can make a living if u take amazon kindle publishing serious.

For those that can't write, I will give u books (converted to kindle format by me) for N500 each and free cover design, this is just to encourage u guys. U can't make it on amazon with just one or two books, no way. I have 25 books already published on kindle and plans to make it 30 b4 next weekend, I have about 150 unpublished books, I just need to tidy them up, design covers for them, convert to kindle format and publish. The secret is keep publishing. Now the question is how do I get my books? This is a secret I share with only those in my inner circle.

Keep publishing and the recession won't even bother u. You can make up to $50 USD on the average every month if u have more than 15 books without promoting ur books and this figure can go as high as $500 per month with paid promotions (e.g amazon promotion, google adword promotion or facebook promotion). I promote my books using free alternatives such as twitter. One of my secrets is to open a twitter account ( with "oyinbo man pix" make una no blame me o, man must hustle), search for kindle books related topics and I will comment about the book on a trending hash tag, then I will drop a link to my book on amazon, men it converts very well though not up to paid advert. Planning to do paid advert when I am through with my website where I have all my books plus their links to my amazon kindle store. I don't intend to promote individual books, but a link to all my books, that way, I will carry all my books along in the scheme of things.

But for now, I am sticking to my twitter approach, and people who just come across my books and make purchase. I like it when I download may sales report in Excel format and scrutinize it on the 15th of every month, and I love those emails from Payoneer that screams "You have received payment" at the end of the month. This is what I do and it's been fun.
judeibro@gmail.com

4 Likes

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by shakol91(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
EXICON:
I made up my mind earlier to do it ABSOLUTELY free for you just to assist in your "hustle". But it's like you did not get me. Maybe, you thought I was being sarcastic. Well, you want to pay, right? Just pay any amount.
Regards. You can reach me on my contact.
seriously I never knew you were serious with it. I'll really appreciate it,if you can assist me with the covers. I'll contact you. Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
judeibro:
For up coming kindle authors, send your book title, subtitle, photo (if any) and authors name, let me design a professional kindle cover free of charge for the first three. I will also send u updates of my kindle book sales so u know amazon kindle is serious bizness. Since the ban on Naira Mastercard for international business, I depend on my payoneer card and income I make from amazon. I have paid for WES Certificate Evaluation (245 Canadian dollars) for a client planning to migrate to Canada, whose Naira Mastercard was declined, I buy things like Wrist watches (with working chronograph), USB led (lamp), power banks, T-shirts and shoes on aliexpress and sell them (note: things are cheaper on aliexpress than Jumia and Konga, but it take btw 2 - 3weeks to arrive because I use free shipment), I have used my payoneer card to pay for a lecturer journal article to be publish on an international journal and got the naira equivalent paid to me. Why am I saying all this? U can make a living if u take amazon kindle publishing serious.

For those that can't write, I will give u books (converted to kindle format by me) for N500 each and free cover design, this is just to encourage u guys. U can't make it on amazon with just one or two books, no way. I have 25 books already published on kindle and plans to make it 30 b4 next weekend, I have about 150 unpublished books, I just need to tidy them up, design covers for them, convert to kindle format and publish. The secret is keep publishing. Now the question is how do I get my books? This is a secret I share with only those in my inner circle.

Keep publishing and the recession won't even bother u. You can make up to $50 USD on the average every month if u have more than 15 books without promoting ur books and this figure can go as high as $500 per month with paid promotions (e.g amazon promotion, google adword promotion or facebook promotion). I promote my books using free alternatives such as twitter. One of my secrets is to open a twitter account ( with "oyinbo man pix" make una no blame me o, man must hustle), search for kindle books related topics and I will comment about the book on a trending hash tag, then I will drop a link to my book on amazon, men it converts very well though not up to paid advert. Planning to do paid advert when I am through with my website where I have all my books plus their links to my amazon kindle store. I don't intend to promote individual books, but a link to all my books, that way, I will carry all my books along in the scheme of things.

But for now, I am sticking to my twitter approach, and people who just come across my books and make purchase. I like it when I download may sales report in Excel format and scrutinize it on the 15th of every month, and I love those emails from Payoneer that screams "You have received payment" at the end of the month. This is what I do and it's been fun.
judeibro@gmail.com

What should I do to you now?

Slap you or flog you?

Leme think.

Okay...I may have to send you to the kitchen and the other room.

Bro. this gospel is suited for another thread na.

Anyway, we'll welcome you, because you talked of helping out.

This thread is purely to help one another......most possibly for free.

Don't forget that.

Now instead of asking people to send you their emails, you may simply list niches you think are working for you and give topic ideas. You may also post your monthly statement, to encourage others to see the opportunity in this. Last month I earned about $359 and I posted it for all to see. That way people felt encouraged.

The idea if giving someone a book for N500 is what I won't ever recommend. You'll simply give them PLR books or books downloaded from ClickBank or blackhat sites, and they will get their amazon accounts banned for it. Pls pls pls. Avoid that shortcut.

Don't let me send you to the other room permanently

1 Like

Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Aida13: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2016
bros1234:

Anyone writing fiction should go to Amazon and look at this author's works. He/She has like 3 books at the moment. For me, everything about the books are perfect and seems like what will sell for a long long time.

If you're into fiction, call him/her. Learn from him/her.

God's blessings

Ooh thank youuu. And I'm a she.. Very nice words coming from you @bros1234. Especially as I look up to you and hope to follow your vein of having 9+ books out... Kudos for your efforts on this thread :-)
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by kissler(f): 12:35pm On Oct 17, 2016
bros1234:

What should I do to you now?

Slap you or flog you?

Leme think.

Okay...I may have to send you to the kitchen and the other room.

Bro. this gospel is suited for another thread na.

Anyway, we'll welcome you, because you talked of helping out.

This thread is purely to help one another......most possibly for free.

Don't forget that.

Now instead of asking people to send you their emails, you may simply list niches you think are working for you and give topic ideas. You may also post your monthly statement, to encourage others to see the opportunity in this. Last month I earned about $359 and I posted it for all to see. That way people felt encouraged.

The idea if giving someone a book for N500 is what I won't ever recommend. You'll simply give them PLR books or books downloaded from ClickBank or blackhat sites, and they will get their amazon accounts banned for it. Pls pls pls. Avoid that shortcut.

Don't let me send you to the other room permanently
Please, is it advisable to hire a gig on fiverr to write a book for me?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2016
bros1234, how can I know the exact time my free kindle promotion will start? Any idea?

Also, which niche are you crushing the most in terms of sales? You don't need to disclose too much, a broad idea will be fine.

Thanks!
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2016
kissler:
Please, is it advisable to hire a gig on fiverr to write a book for me?

Yes. absolutely. If you can afford it.
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2016
emmalexdboy:
bros1234, how can I know the exact time my free kindle promotion will start? Any idea?

Also, which niche are you crushing the most in terms of sales? You don't need to disclose too much, a broad idea will be fine.

Thanks!

If you set it to run for two days it will runtwo days. It usually begins at 12:00 midnight

For now I am into non fiction......prayer (catholic, etc), productivity, teens, demons (hahahahahaha), etc
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by kissler(f): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
bros1234:

Yes. absolutely. If you can afford it.

Thanks
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by emmalexdboy(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2016
bros1234:

If you set it to run for two days it will runtwo days. It usually begins at 12:00 midnight

For now I am into non fiction......prayer (catholic, etc), productivity, teens, demons (hahahahahaha), etc
Thanks a lot! I'll love to interview you on my blog, would you be kind enough to grant it?
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by bros1234(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2016
emmalexdboy:
Thanks a lot! I'll love to interview you on my blog, would you be kind enough to grant it?

No problem bro. Kindly email me the details: tvchost at gmail dot com
Re: *MODIFIED* Making Money With Publishing on Amazon Kindle, CreateSpace, etc by Everyday4(m): 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2016
bro1234 please what is your objective opinion on writing and publishing poems?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / What Is A Domiciliary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.