Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World (74251 Views)

Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) / This Yoruba Guy's New Cheating Trick Will Shock You (photos) / "This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Pennywise(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am surprised this Onila still hasnt found a yoruba guy to marry her.

She started this ish about the perfect yoruba male on NL a long time ago.

Perhaps it is time she stops looking for the needle in her haystack before its too late.

The perfect guy is easier to find in the midwest, just a bit to the east but certainly not beyond the Niger.

I will recommend a holiday for her in that general area and pray she gets lucky so that perfect though unavailable (for marriage) guys like us on NL can have some peace. And quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by lordyugo: 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
onila:
smiley

shouldn't you put up the name abi we hv started claiming pple for tribes on nairaland.
Romance section is always disappointing, u always find grown men and women acting up to get noticed wtf
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by jesuspikinjp(m): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
op, yes agreed the most beautiful boy in your village.you can as well have a cup of tea from his kettle

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by UyiIredia(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2016
He is handsome alright but he definitely ain't the most handsome Yoruba guy, if he's Yoruba at all.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by MrCork: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
ellacute45:

Shut up embarassed

but why u refusin to mate wit me?.....dont u wannnna make moiney?....at leasssst jusss let me enter one round....serrrriosuy.. £30 cash is ready for u....dont messsup yor chance!!! (REAL TALK) undecided
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Pennywise(m): 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4071663_teacup_jpg4cead7b873250603029f01ab64d4adb8

Bross this could get onila pregnant you know. We havent even found the perfect guy yet

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Milkmill2000(m): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Check me out too.

1 Like

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Skmoda360(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
At all, onila you are totally wrong on this one, most handsome kini.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by omojedudu(f): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
The OP is a joker
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
Yoruba boys are mostly handsome though.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
No. I fine pass grin
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:
[size=18pt]I AM*[/size] cool

Ask no further. ..
please rush down here

https://www.nairaland.com/3271417/mr-nairaland-2016-grand-finale/87#48252347

and type
I vote Fynestboi
cc nljega
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by esteerola(f): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
He truly is handsome. Bt he might not be the most handsome Yoruba guy.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by emtol: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Trash
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by bobbybrown007: 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
onila:
smiley

abeg check out my pictures on Facebook and see for yourself
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
The dude is fine , guys like this have it well fine looks, esp if he is now brilliant. I can pictures panties coming off now, women panties I mean not mine. lipsrsealed
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by ladypinkky(f): 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2016
His sooooo handsome but I don't know about the most handsome ;DHis sooooo handsome but I don't know about the most handsome
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
onila:
smiley

Well, Hello there! Christ, he's FINE AF!!!
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by croom(f): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
cute cute but nt d cutie st cheesy
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
That guy is handsome. He might not be the most handsome but he's got it
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by ahamonyeka(m): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2016
Baba suwe is more handsome than he is.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by KomonSense: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Av u seen ma brothersss....if no,den u dont av d right to say his d most handsome Yoruba boy
Cc boscojugunu

Hope u aint jealous ooo

2 Likes

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by KomonSense: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2016
onila:
thanks love
Hi sweetie chocolate
I fine pass that guy ooo
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by KomonSense: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Berlyn:
where? undecided

Oya nah .. Also add me to ur collection of CV. I know how to eat PUNA wella
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by KomonSense: 12:16am On Aug 07, 2016
croom:
cute cute but nt d cutie st cheesy
Just check me out.. I fine pass that guy ooo
Make I PM you my pics so that you confirm?
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by KomonSense: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Sweetcypress:
That guy is handsome. He might not be the most handsome but he's got it

I will surprise you the more... Check me out? No be mouth ooo
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Blessograo(f): 1:09am On Aug 07, 2016
If he has the money, humility, intelligence and respect, I'm marrying him as first and only wife . Nobody should beg me.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by nessacookey(f): 2:29am On Aug 07, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Av u seen ma brothersss....if no,den u dont av d right to say his d most handsome Yoruba boy
Cc boscojugunu
Where is your brother,,? The finest one o

2 Likes

Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by springtech(m): 3:43am On Aug 07, 2016
I handsome pass this guy na.

See my signature for great deals.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by kenoz(m): 3:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by nairamaniac: 4:19am On Aug 07, 2016
Get a hold of yourself onila. an averagely good looking guy WD look hotter than this guy if he's subjected to similar Photoshop and picture-edit.
Re: Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World by Biospnx(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2016
Even as money no dey, i fine pass dis one na. D OP no think am well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Photos Of A Lady With Huge Hips Got Social Media Users Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.