Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Who Would You Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Would You Choose (1327 Views)

Guys Which Will You Choose / Name A Nairalander You Choose To Spend Your Life With / Ladies Who Would You Choose Among These Guys (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Choose by Dvampire(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2006
this piece is actually meant for the ladies in the forum but the guys are ever so welcome to say something.
ladies, assuming u are ready to settle down and there are 2 guys that u have to choose from. guy 1 is so poor that he can hardly afford to get garri to drink yet, he is prolific in bed and can make u feel like a woman anytime. guy 2 is drop-dead rich but the problem is that u will never enjoy sexual bliss in your matrimonial home because of the fact that his 'machinery' will never function for life. both are caring guys in every aspect.
the question is who between the two guys would u choose?
Re: Who Would You Choose by ronkebaby(f): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2006
is this choice based just on sex and not love or some other factors? maybe if you clarify your question further, then i can decide who to pick.
Re: Who Would You Choose by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:45am On Dec 09, 2006
depends if the rich guy is willing to be a cuckold cheesy
Re: Who Would You Choose by fellow(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2006
Ha bro why the need for the question again, GOD know i would stick to a woman who's going to make me go hellish in bed. There's nothing like sexual satisfaction either in a marriage or relationship.

As you know money can't buy me love and neither can it get me sexual satisfaction

You feel me.
Re: Who Would You Choose by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:39am On Dec 09, 2006
me i would choose the poor guy after all he won't be poor for life,but  shocked the rich guyna forlife ohh!abeg ohhh.no way!  cool
Re: Who Would You Choose by amodu(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2006
Assuming am a lady i will go for the rich guy.

Re: Who Would You Choose by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
Dvampire:

this piece is actually meant for the ladies in the forum but the guys are ever so welcome to say something.
ladies, assuming u are ready to settle down and there are 2 guys that u have to choose from. guy 1 is so poor that he can hardly afford to get garri to drink yet, he is prolific in bed and can make u feel like a woman anytime. guy 2 is drop-dead rich but the problem is that u will never enjoy sexual bliss in your matrimonial home because of the fact that his 'machinery' will never function for life. both are caring guys in every aspect.
the question is who between the two guys would u choose?

Good in bed?  tongue tongue Stick to the man that is good in bed. A man that satisfies you in bed is not easy to come by. As for his lack of money, that can change any time. He can sell heroin or cocain and get wealthy.
Re: Who Would You Choose by sexyLeamon(f): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2008
guy one please guy two is shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Who Would You Choose by Mgbejume: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2008
Well i wont go for any because my choice of who to spend the rest of my life with should not be based on either of the qualities of the two men u stated.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Choose by sistawoman: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2008
Yall know me. . . . . . .

I am going

guy

#1!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Would You Choose by sexyLeamon(f): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2008
Mgbejume:

Well i wont go for any because my choice of who to spend the rest of my life with should not be based on either of the qualities of the two me
n u stated.

but in this case, you have to choose one. who would you choose?
Re: Who Would You Choose by Exstar(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
I would NOT go for any of the them tongue, cos i need a complete PACKAGE!!! grin

(1) (Reply)

First Date / Virgin At 40? / He Didn't Call Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.