Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters (63990 Views)

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Military After Avengers, Sponsors, Not Tompolo In Particular —DHQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
justhelp:
face the issue flaties, we all know you guys are second class citizen in Nigeria
Oh, you have already started dancing unclad heading to market Square!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by BraniacX(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
justhelp:
what can be pleasurable than fucvking your enemy puss.. On your bed, just think about it. That you are ontop of your enemy all the time.

If that is true, then by comparism girls from your tribe are cheapest (mind you i'm not ibo) but i hear tales of how your girls are slammed repeatedly for the promise of a meal especially in lagos! Now that's too cheap! Orientate them to value themselves more!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by fkj950ax(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Old news...
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by drss2(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
Divide N Rule Scheme Remix By Buari Cassandra Dullard.
i dont need a wizard or a soothsayer to tell me dat dis article is notin but a calculated effort to tarnish d personality of GEJ n cause confusion in ss. dis is not d first time buari cassandra's govt is trying to link GEJ to nda, neither will it be d last. expect more of dis articles from d table of daura officials in d coming weeks.
was it not d same so called reform militants (sleeper militants of buari dullard's daura govt) yesterday dat said it was because of GEJ's intervention dat made dem breakaway from nda (which by d way was a lie) den went on to prevail on Nnamdi Kanu to renounce B...i...afra for him to be released Who in Nigeria wants Nnamdi Kanu to denounce B....i....afra oda dan Buari Dullard's Daura Govt
we don need to look deeper to see buari dullard's hands in everytin dis so called reform militants ar doing - ''divide n rule'' ploy as usual.
NOTE: any so called niger delta militants dat begs Nnamdi Kanu to renounce B...i...a..fra Republic, dat militants is a sleeper militants groomed n working for Cassandra Dullard's Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades
Are u joking or joking? So handing over is not normal again,? In countries with better government, mere allegations can make president step down

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Are you the one that gave him money to provide for his proxies? You sound like you were there with him when he sent money to his proxies . So you the DSS are not keeping tabs on Jonathan and his money trail .

I am book-marking this conversion - when everything is revealed, I hope you will still be able to use your fingers to type.
Nobody group of people can hold a country to ransom - they have met their water-loo.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by lagosrd: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

And you think everybody will be at peace or only some set of people have monopoly of violence abi. What is bad is bad. Violence has no dimension. It will engulf even you yourself had it been Jonathan refused to vacate office . Civilian casualty will rise to an unimaginable height. And you would probably have been a refugee by now.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by seunmii(m): 9:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=18pt]“If former President Jonathan wanted chaos in Nigeria and the Niger Delta, he would have refused to concede the election to General Buhari and the APC,” the source said.[/size]

What a lame excuse!!Goodluck Jonathan, as a southerner, would never have lasted a week in Aso rock ,Abuja, Northern Nigeria, if he dared refuse to handover. Think of a better and more intelligent alibi.

The truth is simple... NDA are the military arm of PDP.
Is it any wonder that the NDA did not show up during Jonathan regime demanding for niger deltan sovereign ity.

Another truth is that Nigeria has always depended on oil exportation. No claimed diversification by the last regime seems to be impacting positively on an average naija.

The conclusive truth is that we have been scammed by the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bilazego(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
Why do you guys love to celebrate the handing over as if it's something great?

In top countries in the world, leaders even resign when they're not performing well.

They know African leaders as power drunk cretins and they want to use GEJ as a poster boy for handing over.

Stop celebrating mediocrity.

Let us wait till 2019 if Buhari will willingly hand over power if he loses reelection. Recall what happened in some northern states when lost election not to talk when he looses as incumbent President. I leave you to imagine the rest.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by DeleteNonsense: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
drss2:
i dont need a wizard to tell me dat dis article is a calculated effort to cause confusion in nda. was it not d so called reform militants (sleeper militants of buari dullard's daura govt) dat it was because of GEJ's intervention dat made dem breakaway from nda asking Nnamdi Kanu to renounce B...i...afra for him to be released we don need to look deeper to see dis daura govt hands in everytin dis so called reform militants ar doing.
That is a reply I gave one of the zombies here, how can someone who u said begged you to stop bombing now becomes the sponsor? The problem with this people is little brain, one thing is to manufacture lies and another thing is ability to defend it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Wadeoye(m): 9:39am On Aug 07, 2016
bilazego:

Let us wait till 2019 if Buhari will willingly hand over power if he loses reelection. Recall what happened in some northern states when lost election not to talk when he looses as incumbent President. I leave you imagine the rest.

Buhari will lose to PDP abi? Yeye.

All the bombing of pipelines by PDP and their agents, etc will only give PMB more sympathy.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 9:43am On Aug 07, 2016
Wadeoye:

I am book-marking this conversion - when everything is revealed, I hope you will still be able to use your fingers to type.
Nobody group of people can hold a country to ransom - they have met their water-loo.

I am not a fan of Jonathan but I advise the man be left alone ..you dont need a 6th brain to know he is not involved in the NDA in any way . Buhari is even more complicit in the rise of NDA than Jonathan if you ask me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Koddedtinz: 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Another tales by moonlight production from the stables of the propagandists and fools who will believe any rubbish as far as it is against an Elder, respected statesman.

It's so easy to call names, isn't it

Was Buhari not nominated as the preferred spokes person for Bokoharam and by Bokoharam, now he is offering relief to their fighters but people will not add up two and two. Rather, they will be forming bogus stories without facts or proof and then pass it off as news.

Crappy journalism.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bilazego(m): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:

All I am saying to you is that GEJ would not have continue aa the leader of Nigeria, he will be sidelined both by internal powers and external powers. You will hear the words that Nigeria is too big for the ambition of ONE MAN!
It was very clear he was going to lose anyways, which led to the last minutes desperation on his part.
He has the intelligence reports that is not available to over 99% of Nigerians

A lot of damages would have been done to the country had he refused o hand over power. it isn't as easy as you putting it here. there would have been serious fighting across the country. in the case gbagbo, do you know so many lives were lost due to one man's ambition?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bashydemy1: 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
so who would have commanded the army against GEJ? Is it his chief of defence staff Alex badeh, or his chief of army staff Kenneth minimah? Or is it an old soldier like buhari that will command army to move against the commander in chief of armed forces? If you think what GEJ did by handing over was normal then ask The UN,AU ,USA ,UK and other world power why they gave him much accolades
Bro after the election and the lost of GEJ he can never give any command, Who is Alex Badeh who go obey his order? Who is Mimimah? Have you forgotten about mutiny so soon? Prio to the election if you happen to be using routs of the Army, Navy, Customs, Police etc, You will know they all ready for change..Abudusalam Abubakar, OBJ, IBB, Gowan etc are strong supporter of Buhari forget the yeye media. Anything that make GEJ refuse to handover will lead to wiping out of his tribe.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by yusuf99(m): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:

Is this all you can say for now? This is a very serious allegation and it would be a terrible thing for any innocent non state actor to be caught in the cross fire.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2016
bilazego:

Let us wait till 2019 if Buhari will willingly hand over power if he loses reelection. Recall what happened in some northern states when lost election not to talk when he looses as incumbent President. I leave you to imagine the rest.

Buhari will never handover power ..even as a candidate he want ready to hear that he had lost...I pity anybody that thinks thier vote will count in 2019..but the good news is that in 2019 a God fearing southerner will be the President of Nigeria through God's will for Nigeria and nothing will stop it
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2016
Reference:
So. That the struggle is unjust or what. Any sensible person will support the agitation. No apologies abeg. Are people not looking for alternative means of livelihood because of this. Are they not forcing Nigeria to diversify. Is that not a good thing. If anyone thi ks individuals can influence the agitation positively or negatively or that the struggle will come to an end is joking. Nigeria has changed for good. The ship of pre--1996 has long sailed.
Can u listen to urself, these allege sponsors are they not involve in the looting and marginalization going on in this country. Let's say it's true gej was actually involved in sponsoring NDA, was he not the president for 6yrs. Why didn't he fight for the just cause when he was President. These men been mention dont have the moral right to fight for ND, cause they got us were we are.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bilazego(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2016
Wadeoye:

Buhari will lose to PDP abi? Yeye.

All the bombing of pipelines by PDP and their agents, etc will only give PMB more sympathy.

I did not mention any party and you cant tell which other groups that will come up together to challenge the ruling party. I sincerely hope you are enjoying Nigeria of today to think that Bihari can't loose reelection
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by freshdude99(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
You just spoke my mind. Don't mind that kid ranting like we were still in the 50s

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

Don't use the word masses ..say northerners instead. Now that the north has power what good has come from it ...I was part of those that voted Buhari because I thought he was credible but from your comments I see I was just a pawn in detailed sectarian operation

He ended the boko haram that gej couldn't end in 6 years. Now tell me what good has come from obj, gej, ironsi, awolowo, etc?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Forwetinnah: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Businessideas:

GEJ was in Aso Rock last week...did bubu forget to arrest him? All you lot can do is COMPLAIN AND BEG, and the militants still won't listen. Booooohari can invite all stakeholders and traditional rulers in the ND for I care, it still wouldn't change A THING
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ManMountain(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

As for you, you were among those calling Bi*frans Internet noise maker but today you have been swallowed in shame.

It's been over one year now you all started this your aimless madness, tell me one single and tangible thing achieved apart from the sheer amount of hate you all have acquired.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by justhelp(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

Oh, you have already started dancing unclad heading to market Square!
na wah ooo this your foolishness is second to non
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by PaulIdu: 9:58am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

He ended the boko haram that gej couldn't end in 6 years. Now tell me what good has come from obj, gej, ironsi, awolowo, etc?

He didn't really end Boko Haram. .Boko Haram just lost their mass appeal in the north because a lot of communities covertly supported them thinking it was a war against an infidel president so now that Buhari is the President the community support has waned thereby decimating the control of boko haram . There was no way GEJ was going to defeat them it would have just gotten bloodier and bloodier reminiscent of the Russian experience in Afghanistan in the 80s
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by Emyogalanya: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2016
Until then
carmag:
When will the names of the sponsors of
Boko Haram be published and interrogated

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by freshdude99(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
ba7man:
I won't be suprises if it turns out true..... due these feelers.

(1) GEJ has their ear and he's been meeting with them. Giving them money regularly is very possible since they listen to him...... what better way is there to buy a Millitants ear?

(2) Who ever is behind the NDA is an influential Niger Deltan. No outsider can come into that region to cause that kind of damage without being opposed by influential Niger Deltans.

(3) Akpabio made the statement that Southwest was too peaceful and next week, Millitants start killing and rampaging in the Southwest...... something never witnessed before in the Southwest.

(4) The suspects have lost considerable power in the scheme of things in this nation and they have a grouse with the current administration.

(5) When the NDA rampage started, there was a very loud silence for a long while from influential Niger Deltans. The must have started talking from the sides of their mouths when they saw their silence could be implicating.

(6) GEJ has always had an affinity for ethnic millitas. He empowered OPC....... He looted Boko Haram funds for fighting them, he gave Niger Delta militants juicy contracts and encouraged them bunkering which has led to the proliferation of arms in the region.

They should be investigated and if good evidence is found on them, they should Damn what their supporters will say and arrest them.
All these criminal sense u feel u have, why didn't u ask these questions and connect the dots to fish out boko haram sponsors?
All you good for nothing folk, I advise u shut up or rather advice ur apc govt to restructure this dilapidated lorry called Nigeria
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by bilazego(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

You think they are really 14 million? Also, do you think all the 14 million people would be foolish enough to sacrifise their lives for him? My brother stop decieving youself. There is no way he could have refused to leave after losing. It will just lead to his gruesome death

Do think that all Buhari's million votes were real and all will be foolish enough to kill and die for him to be in power? Both candidates had their support base and doubt i if the problems would have been over by now if it had been the other way.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by abduljabbar4(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
PaulIdu:

He didn't really end Boko Haram. .Boko Haram just lost their mass appeal in the north because a lot of communities covertly supported them thinking it was a war against an infidel president so now that Buhari is the President the community support has waned thereby decimating the control of boko haram . There was no way GEJ was going to defeat them it would have just gotten bloodier and bloodier reminiscent of the Russian experience in Afghanistan in the 80s

Lame and pathetic. These are the words of losers. Aren't you the same guys that were celebrating boko haram bombings in the first few months of his administartion? You are now coming up again with a strange excuse. Swerve jare. The useless ineffectual buffon was so irresponsible and incompetent

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by modupe2: 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Point of correction.......14M votes was allotted to him, not 14M supporters.......the number of dead brain supporters of his left then wasn't in anything close to that, though the number has recently increased since the current administration can not perform uptimally due to your advengers destructive acts and other man-made vices created by you wailers

ovieigho:
Oga it won't get to A stage of even handing over, the election will be declared inconclusive ni! And there is nothing anybody could have done because he himself had over 14 millions Nigerians ( supporters) cut accross all regions that voted for him.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by drss2(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:

That is a reply I gave one of the zombies here, how can someone who u said begged you to stop bombing now becomes the sponsor? The problem with this people is little brain, one thing is to manufacture lies and another thing is ability to defend it.
no mind dis duara govt. they tink they can decieve pipul all d time. watch n see how dis decieds will come back to haunt dem in coming days.
Re: Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters by ogunladesteve(m): 10:02am On Aug 07, 2016
I know all these maybe true or false, they are mere allegations but until when proved otherwise, I'll keep my eyes wide open and ears keenly ready to listen.

But I strongly believe GEJ can't be involved( directly or indirectly) but others are culpable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banned Naira Marley's Song, "Coming" Played At Buhari's Son's Wedding (Video) / Gov Rochas Okorocha Receives Heroes Reception (pictures) / Charly Boy Mocks Rochas Okorocha: 'No Go Hang Yourself'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.