Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (43394 Views)

This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Apreel(f): 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Oh my! All I could imagine is....how do you guys make love undecided..#heyss lie down here ..open your leg.........*cums*you can leave now#...This is sad cry

6 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babzilla:
These days when people say they are courting they just fùck, give gifts, go on outings and little else.
No trying to understand one's partner
No communicating
nothing

Spot on!
Your head dey there

Honestly thats nowadays courtship.. The guy is so itchy to unzip her clothes, nothing like i want to understand this lady's character and the lady too, i want to understand this guy's character and make him my best friend.
Anytime, one place a hold on sexx, but insists on companionship and friendship , some becomes voilent and some abusive, saying one is acting like a child..
When problem crops up later on after marriage, the husband will be like who did i even marry? What did i get myself into? And likewise the wife too.
Nobody stops to understand whom they are dating and whom they end up marrying..
And thats one huge mistake i will never make.. Never... If as a guy u want to date me and u cant hold body, abeg stay yur lane.. If u want to rush me into marriage within 3months? Pls stay yur lane..
I no fit shout.. And i have bp issues, i cant toy with, no matter what.

Then op, pls and pls remember to greet yur husband everymorning and evening.. Remember what he detests and stay clear from it.. He loves you, but hes simply irritated you are not listening to him , so hence he has closed up his mind towards u, to avoid confrontations.. Simply try and understand him , and show him u love and truly care for him and his family, not just words.. He will become soft and confides in u.. Best of luck

5 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by wolexy07(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Classcaptain1:
Swiss Army knife
No. Bazooka.
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
LuvU2:
Why did u marry him!
Thank you.. nice question.

2 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by AlphaCentauri: 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'd rather suck my own dick than read that entire poppycock story.
incestuous nigga. you do know sucking your own deek is incest right ?
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Curvinus(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
maasoap:

You are pathetic! No empathy whatsoever, you are sick Sir. Did you just realized that you responding to a woman in distress? You sounded like Blackway in a movie titled Blackway.

Would you rather I told her some sweet little lies that this was just a passing phase and that everything would be fine when it's obvious nothing much will change as long as she remains in this relationship where obviously she has lost the balance of power to her supposed other half?

Or you think she showed any empathy in discarding or blocking off those who didn't tickle her fancy before settling for this massively oversized jackass who obviously can't wait to see her exit?

I'm sure you've never been at the receiving end of life's brutal lessons to not be able to tell it exactly the way it is that relationship/marriage is one big scam where people lose a lot of power when the scale is not tipped in their balance; and in this case this women will lose a lot more as she ages and remains in this loveless relationship.

From the look of things, you are just another knight in shining armour rushing to the defence of a supposed damsel in distress. Hope you have your participation trophy to show for it. undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by AlphaCentauri: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
AfroKnight:
Why would it be an issue for you to show respect? Did we Nigerians not grow up respecting our older family members? It should not be difficult to show such respect to your husband who is not your mate.

From all you have written, it is obvious that you want a husband whom you can jokingly "yab" or play roughly with. But this man is not ready for such "games". Give him what he wants. Some people cannot stand little games like rubbing their heads or beating them on the shoulder or calling them goat or refusing to greet in the morning. To them, it is just too childish and disrespectful.

Such people don't start acting hard suddenly. You must have overlooked this during courtship. Better adjust. This is not relationship. This is marriage we are talking about.
WHAT HE SAID
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by brimoknight(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tell us About his financial status before you married him. Did you instigate the marriage? And tell us his tribe.
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by SycophanticGoat: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
2dugged:
my elder brother once walked in on him at a bar with a girl, my dad bought drinks for him and his friends and warned him not to tell when he got home, he still came home and told my step mum who being the quiet woman she is swallowed it and did nothing. The thing vex me eh

LoL.. He's all that harsh and all, but had to stoop low to the point of trying to bribe your bro to keep the truth hidden... LoL.. No matter how mean a person is, there is always a soft side to that person...
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

LoL.. He's all that harsh and all, but had to stoop low to the point of trying to bribe your bro to keep the truth hidden... LoL.. No matter how mean a person is, there is always a soft side to that person...
I don't know why he did that,but I know he knows my step mum will do nothing and that didn't stop him from philandering about either
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by no1madman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Red flags! u'll pay dearly 4 it.. .u go hear weeeennnnnnnn!
He probably doesn't have real feelings 4 u. . .in other words, u no dey special. . .
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by obiorathesubtle: 12:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
incestuous nigga. you do know sucking your own deek is incest right ?
grin well.. I am a relative of myself.. My point is.. I'd rather be shiity and be incestuous than read that long ass shiit up there..
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by manutdadex(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kobicove:
There are some jokes that can be taken too far...

Don't ever call your husband "Ode" either when joking or not especially when there is a third party there.

I would also take issues with that
nigerian men becomes too serious when they are married... my wife playfully called me ode and return d favour by calling her sulee...

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Ejomax77(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol... From ur story.. You're the architect of ur own problem... You argue with ur husband nd you think you can win the argument? Who does that? Nxt time there's a misunderstanding, apologize to him even if you are wrong... Cos if you argue, you are DISRESPECTFUL ! LOL
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by bukatyne(f): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
@Babztemmy:

You say his good points are:

> The se.x is great (I am wondering how with 'his' standoffish attitude) and
> He is a good provider....

His bad points are his bossy attitude and not connecting emotionally.

Hmmmm....

He obviously cares about your sexual and financial needs.....

Could it be he thinks you will be a "Nigerian" wife who would disrespect him when he comes down his high horse??
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Maybe he is sulking maybe it's over whatever it is don't let it affect you or change the way you carry yourself around him.

A Good woman will always be a Good Woman to a Good Man who sees you for who you really are.

I've dealth with coldness and trust me it's better to wait for the Respect you deserve
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by mrssho: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
sorepco:
[b]My hubby is the kind that likes FULL time respect; greet me when you wake up in the morning, great me when I come back from work, (yes wiv[/b]es please greet your hubbys oo) am heading somewhere with this please dont judge me yet, don't go out without telling me, don't put your hands in my pocket, what are you looking for, don't talk .

Why are gurls of today so childish and immature? Whats there in saying good morning? U c y its not advisable to marry a woman older than u? U senior am she cant greet..what if na she senior u? Common good morning!! If na me ur husband i go de sarcastically greet u every time.

U seem to be the over pampered..notice me...cant cook kinda lady. By what means necessary no try antagonise the mum or sis or u either become 2nd wife or ex mrs.
Na ur arrogance go lead u axtray. Y go 2 his pocket? What did keep there...my wife does not go to my pocket. So wen money started disappearing i knew the maid was at work...she even had the nerves to be buying all her classmates a treat at school on mondays and fridays!!

I have been married almost 5 years and I can count the number of times my husband and I say good morning or welcome or good night. Life is not that serious. My husband is 7 years my senior. I put my hands in his pocket all the time and he goes into my bag too. So how does that translate to arrogance, to each their own abeg

6 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Curvinus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
maasoap:

You are pathetic! No empathy whatsoever, you are sick Sir. Did you just realized that you responding to a woman in distress? You sounded like Blackway in a movie titled Blackway.

Would you rather I told her some sweet little lies that this was just a passing phase and that everything would be fine when it's obvious nothing much will change as long as she remains in this loveless relationship that has run its course?

Or you think she showed any empathy in discarding or blocking off those who didn't tickle her fancy before settling for this massively oversized jackass who obviously can't wait to see the end of her?

I'm sure you've never been at the receiving end of life's brutal lessons to not be able to tell it exactly the way it is that relationship/marriage is one big scam where people lose a lot of power when the scale is not tipped in their balance; and in this case, our dear cheerleader will lose a lot more as she ages and remains in this loveless relationship.

From the look of things, you are just another knight in shining armour rushing to the defence of a supposed damsel in distress. Hope you have your participation trophy to show for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by LastProphet: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babztemmy:

@freshraymond. Thank you. We dated for only two months. But we knew we liked eachother. The mistake we made was we had no clue it doesn't and by liking. Okay now we both now actually realise we don't understand each other AT ALL. When we argue he reminds me that it was his mum who begged him to stay cause I was pregnant for him but planned pregnancy we both planned it. When we argue he also reminds me of how he wished he never settled down with me. When he is angry like this am his greatest night mare. Sometimes I just want to run away as in far away from him. He HATES me sooo much when he is angry. What keeps me going is he is really nice. He is a very nice guy and that's my encouragement he gives me everything I ask for, interms of finances, and then our sexual life is perfect. BUT the understanding each other aspect is not working. I don't know what else to do

in the arguments you have, how sincere are u? are you truthful or it's just about winning the argument? men like me can have little love for an insincere partner. and lastly what is your age difference? i wont have a wife 10yrs my junior joking "Ode" with me
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Skmoda360:

the way i see it, i think the op is not working and he might take her as a liability which in turn can lead to pride and ego growth so i suggest she should get busy and all this bullshit will lessen..
don't mind Madam Op... She want Him to be like Romantic veterans on Telemundo,
abi SyexTerminator or perhaps lovesuperman everyday!

does she not have a life haba!
even rich women like Zarah surrounded by powers still have one project or the other going,
how does she expects the man to function in his office or other positions.
having said that, then again he might just be passing through alot at work.
he is Human not a machine.

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babztemmy:

@freshraymond. Thank you. We dated for only two months. But we knew we liked eachother. The mistake we made was we had no clue it doesn't and by liking. Okay now we both now actually realise we don't understand each other AT ALL. When we argue he reminds me that it was his mum who begged him to stay cause I was pregnant for him but planned pregnancy we both planned it. When we argue he also reminds me of how he wished he never settled down with me. When he is angry like this am his greatest night mare. Sometimes I just want to run away as in far away from him. He HATES me sooo much when he is angry. What keeps me going is he is really nice. He is a very nice guy and that's my encouragement he gives me everything I ask for, interms of finances, and then our sexual life is perfect. BUT the understanding each other aspect is not working. I don't know what else to do

You don't have so much troubles, then. A lot of people go through worse.

Just continue to give him the respect he demands and develop a tough skin. That way his words won't hurt you and you won't react adversely. When he sees that, with time, he'd begin to contemplate on his attitude and make necessary changes. That's what I believe... And please... Pray!
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by bikefab(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dat man has complex issues plus ur marriage lacks communication.
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by phenomem(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
eeewise:
pls wether they dated is inconsequential what's appropriate for now is counsel on solutions,the way forward.

Whether they date or not has a lot to do with the predicament she is in now. Women of nowadays want to find a ready made man without knowing who the man is. Some people has the positive side of it while some have the negative side of it. In her case, if she dated the man for a while and knows about what his likes and like not is, she would have known the kind of relationship she is in And knows if he want to be in it or not.

I'm not saying that's is what happened in her case but it's onLy fair to yourself to know the person you wanna spend the rest of your life with Before you just jump into it. This is marriage we are talking about. God help hers. But there is always option b sha

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Kirinwa: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kobicove:
There are some jokes that can be taken too far...

Don't ever call your husband "Ode" either when joking or not especially when there is a third party there.

I would also take issues with that

Lol. To op calling her husband ode is cool.
Op join am with Olodo.

It seems actions and reactions are equal and opposite.

Last Bullet: Op he feels you disregard him and hence he's trying to show you who the real Boss is by not consulting or even carrying you along in his decisions.

Nevertheless I won't blame you alone cos it takes two to tango. It seems like he keeps malice.
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by AuroraB(f): 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
kally90:
Please,go and watch a movie titled "wAR ROOM". You and the woman in that movie has similar problem. You will understand and follow exactly what she did.
You lots sha sad
War Room applies in every marriage ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by nemadfsyahooc: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
When u give a woman a step, she goes ten times further. Don't blame him, he is just been african. How dare you call your husband '' ode'' that is derogatory even in jokes. I know some kind of women, once he allows some certain things, you take it for granted and can disrespect him even in presence of h
is family.
Babztemmy:
I have being married for 5years and sadly I still dont feel so close to my husband. I got the bible says when two come together they become one. That is that become friends, right? But sadly it doesn't feel like it. My hubby is the kind that likes FULL time respect; greet me when you wake up in the morning, great me when I come back from work, (yes wives please greet your hubbys oo) am heading somewhere with this please dont judge me yet, don't go out without telling me, don't put your hands in my pocket, what are you looking for, don't talk .

While am talking (that is even understandable tho) many more I can't mention. Don't tap me on my shoulders if you want to talk to me, don't, don't, don't.

He also isn't romantic, he hates me been romantic around him, it gets him upset. Its been 4years plus and we still argue ALOT. I thought they said the first 3years is the time of misunderstandings but its 4years now and still nothing has really changed.

Sometimes i try to make him talk maybe am not doing something right, and he just always seems to find a fault. Either I don't have respect or I don't have respect or I don't obey him everything calls to respect. Well it's not like I don't respect him or I just wake up in the morning and start disrespecting him. No, it's always in the cause of an argument so while am trying to justify myself or win the case, the disrespect sorts of crops it's way in, but fews hours later you will see me back all over him, trying to make peace but by then I have lost all my worth. He is way closer to his mum and sister than even to me. He prefers to Share all his secrets with them than with me.

Last two weeks was like the saddest day of my life in this marriage journey. He bought a car for his mum, he didn't tell me, the car slept in the house over night I didn't know, on my way back from my outing I saw my hubby in a new car driving down with his mum, In amazement I came down to ask whose car it was and how come I was kept in the dark, then his mum said "it's my car didn't you know?" I felt like a stranger all over again. I called his mum on the phone few mins after I left the embarrasing scene to ask why her son didn't share the good news to me knowing fully well i'm not against him buying her a car. And she said my husband said i didn't greet my hubby the night before and also that morning. Yes I remeber not greeting him the night before cause we had little issue and i just thought to do small shakara, then my not greeting him that morning wasn't intentional, I even apologised immediately my husband cautioned me and I thought we were fine. But I guess we weren't. This is where friendship comes in marriage. No matter what your partner does( as long as it's not adultery or some other serious things I know some women can do.) I feel you should still be able to still give her the respect due. Abi I really wish out vind could grow stronger, it's bin 4years and my hubby doenst know my dress size, or shoe size or favorite artist or favourite food, my choice of music, my choice of anything, he hardly laughs at my joke, I can't tickle him or throw a pillow at him he will term it as lack of repect, I can't call him "ode"while joking he will say am rude, It's plenty ooo. I thought marriage was more you both becoming friends. Don't you think life is too short to be rigid ALL the time. My husband is very rigid it scares me alot if I would be able to go on for long.. I love him very much than anything in the world but he doesn't feel that way or that much for me. Not like he doesn't love me. But I think I love him more. So we are probably not on the same page. i want to be the one he can run to anyday anytime, share his secrets with, want to be the one that has the power to put the best smile on his face, but each time i try, i fail. WHY?? Is there still hope.

Anyone in the house who has testimonies of marriage getting better after 4years. Cause i feel if you fail the first 3years you may never get it right. Mhen ladies you got to get it RIGHT from the beginning to avoid stories..
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by kinadEki: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
In your years or months of dating, one way or another you must have seen signs of him being the way u described him. You either paid a blind eye or believe he will change, either way the deed has been done and he hasn't changed too. What I see is more of a character flaw on his part. So u as the woman and being that u have said u love him more than anything should learn to wear the cloth of patience and understanding, avoid quarrelling at all cost, remember the goal is making your marriage last forever so do all u can to attain that goal.

Madam never forget the place of prayer in ur life and marriage. Remember the bible says the heart of a king is in God's hand. Therefore only him can touch and change ur husband.

Next time never confront ur mother in law that u were not told of any thing concerning her and ur family rather u should have just congratulated her and acted like you were aware.

It's never too late to make ur marriage work. Just have faith that it will! I wish u all the best!

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by bragxz(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Higher percentage of ladies dat married already made men face similar issues. He won't see any reason to respect u or attachments his emotions to u bkoz he blivs his money saw him2ru..
He has gotten what he wants(pretty wife,nice cook,and mother), in order words, u got what u wanted(Rich hubby).. it's only miracle that ll make u get what u xpect koz u no less or nothing about his struggles for wealth....
Pls work hard, endure more to get d 2nd stoff u ar demanding(lov,affection,friendship), trust me, u ll get it but patience pls...Underdtand/obey d you've man.. he ll surely love u bak... goodluck

1 Like

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babztemmy:
I have being married for 5years and sadly I still dont feel so close to my husband. I got the bible says when two come together they become one. That is that become friends, right? But sadly it doesn't feel like it. My hubby is the kind that likes FULL time respect; greet me when you wake up in the morning, great me when I come back from work, (yes wives please greet your hubbys oo) am heading somewhere with this please dont judge me yet, don't go out without telling me, don't put your hands in my pocket, what are you looking for, don't talk .

While am talking (that is even understandable tho) many more I can't mention. Don't tap me on my shoulders if you want to talk to me, don't, don't, don't.

He also isn't romantic, he hates me been romantic around him, it gets him upset. Its been 4years plus and we still argue ALOT. I thought they said the first 3years is the time of misunderstandings but its 4years now and still nothing has really changed.

Sometimes i try to make him talk maybe am not doing something right, and he just always seems to find a fault. Either I don't have respect or I don't have respect or I don't obey him everything calls to respect. Well it's not like I don't respect him or I just wake up in the morning and start disrespecting him. No, it's always in the cause of an argument so while am trying to justify myself or win the case, the disrespect sorts of crops it's way in, but fews hours later you will see me back all over him, trying to make peace but by then I have lost all my worth. He is way closer to his mum and sister than even to me. He prefers to Share all his secrets with them than with me.

Last two weeks was like the saddest day of my life in this marriage journey. He bought a car for his mum, he didn't tell me, the car slept in the house over night I didn't know, on my way back from my outing I saw my hubby in a new car driving down with his mum, In amazement I came down to ask whose car it was and how come I was kept in the dark, then his mum said "it's my car didn't you know?" I felt like a stranger all over again. I called his mum on the phone few mins after I left the embarrasing scene to ask why her son didn't share the good news to me knowing fully well i'm not against him buying her a car. And she said my husband said i didn't greet my hubby the night before and also that morning. Yes I remeber not greeting him the night before cause we had little issue and i just thought to do small shakara, then my not greeting him that morning wasn't intentional, I even apologised immediately my husband cautioned me and I thought we were fine. But I guess we weren't. This is where friendship comes in marriage. No matter what your partner does( as long as it's not adultery or some other serious things I know some women can do.) I feel you should still be able to still give her the respect due. Abi I really wish out vind could grow stronger, it's bin 4years and my hubby doenst know my dress size, or shoe size or favorite artist or favourite food, my choice of music, my choice of anything, he hardly laughs at my joke, I can't tickle him or throw a pillow at him he will term it as lack of repect, I can't call him "ode"while joking he will say am rude, It's plenty ooo. I thought marriage was more you both becoming friends. Don't you think life is too short to be rigid ALL the time. My husband is very rigid it scares me alot if I would be able to go on for long.. I love him very much than anything in the world but he doesn't feel that way or that much for me. Not like he doesn't love me. But I think I love him more. So we are probably not on the same page. i want to be the one he can run to anyday anytime, share his secrets with, want to be the one that has the power to put the best smile on his face, but each time i try, i fail. WHY?? Is there still hope.

Anyone in the house who has testimonies of marriage getting better after 4years. Cause i feel if you fail the first 3years you may never get it right. Mhen ladies you got to get it RIGHT from the beginning to avoid stories..

First, pls change dat ur perception abt not gettn it right after 3 years coz dat is a lie, a superstition.
I feel your pain and i also understand your husband inflated ego + obscene rigidity . what You need is first class wisdom.
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Tsk.... 2 sides to every story. I will like to hear his side.

Even if you are 100% right, it is your perpective. He has his.

This is what happens when you fvk and court for 2 months, get seduced by money & sex without getting to "know" each other. Lo siento.

Damage is done. What your focus should be now is damage control.

NL wont help your marriage. Find a marriage counsellor and go at it the both of youse.

Ps: exit if any type of abuse results especially physical abuse.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by akpur1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babztemmy:
I have being married for 5years and sadly I still dont feel so close to my husband. I got the bible says when two come together they become one. That is that become friends, right? I called his mum on the phone few mins after I left thenal,e other serious things I know some women can do.) I feel you should still be able to still give her the respect due. Abi

Are you the house help or the wife?
I will advise you to quit because he cannot change. If There's no children please quit the marriage Run before its too late, small time he will say you should thank him after sex
Re: It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband by forexbinary: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'd rather suck my own dick than read that entire poppycock story.

Welcome to Nairaland. Please have a seat. A mentally deranged person will be with you shortly. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advise For A Woman Whose Husband Is Suffering From A Spinal Cord Injury / Woman, 23 Stabs Female Neighbour For Mocking Her Over 65-year Old Hubby (pic) / Man Who Smokes Weed With His Wife & Daughter Beats Them For Having Sex With Same

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.