Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding (9646 Views)

Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Pm me her number so i can help you talk some senses into her
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by anigbajumo(m): 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:
Hello guys,
I am having serious problem down here with my girlfriend sexual demand, we've been apart for a long time but now she's back and spends most of her time with me, I'm really feeling weak and exchausted here, I could barely have sleeping hours this days, even during the day when we're together its the same thing, she can't go an hour without sex, we've been together for a while and we really love each other, but now I'm thinking about letting her go, I feel like too much sex can make someone loose focus in life. Mature advice please.
Thanks.

Go buy pack of peak milk nd increase yer intake of energy drinks to improve yer physical strength,gym early morning and hang out wen are doing nothing or busy with something.

Stay indoor 24hrs na bleep bleep bleep....lol

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 09, 2016
Orubebe01:

maybe my guy no get staminagrin

Make he start to dey use serious agbo jedi jedi with monkey tail and opa eyin... That should last him for a week. grin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Youngpo413: 10:56am On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:

If only you can picture my ordeal, then you'll know its not about stamina.
I understand bro, that moment when your best is not enough, I was once in your shoe and dumping her will be the last thing on your mind cos they are very lovely.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Emboogie(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2016
It's obvious your GF is a nymphomaniac and with her large appetite she surely has been having her kitkat serviced all the long while you guys were apart, definitely not with one guy alone. Her coming back has restricted her to you alone as you are her BF and therefore must perform the duty of satisfying her incessant sexual urge else get ready to have supporters. You made your bed now you lie on it.
......However you are too young too expend all your energy on sex to the extent of weakness and exhaustion.
It's easier to advice and say talk to her about it but lets get real she would only accept and just get it from other guys making you a laughing stock. Bro run as fast as your legs can carry you and focus your energy on been productive and save your bright future.

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Alright.

she is a nymphomaniac, and most likely wasn't circumcised while young.

But the part where you said she can't go 1hr without it looks exaggerated to me.

The reason why I reacted the way i did at first was that biologically, women have low libido except for nymphomaniacs.

And majority of Nigerian women about 70% have been genitally mutilated, thus further killing their libido.

It means your girl is among the 30% that are not circumcised

Yea it sure do looks exaggerated, but that's the truth anytime she visits. She's spending a week with me currently and just like me, we don't really like public outings, also my work is contractual, so this period there's no work demand, it really worsens the matter.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Otth(f): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Tah! Bloody liar

Nigerian girls that have been genitally mutilated while young.

They hate sex because it pains them due to the mutilation and can never enjoy it.

Furthermore, their libido has been killed by the mutilation.

So what are you saying? Unless your girlfriend is not a Nigerian

I strongly disagree, I don't know much about the mutilation bla bla. I'm female and believe me when I say I know females who never get tired of sex, only their menstrual cycle can stop them (if it's heavy).

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 11:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Otth:

I strongly disagree, I don't know much about the mutilation bla bla. I'm female and believe me when I say I know females who never get tired of sex, only their menstrual cycle can stop them (if it's heavy).

What do you mean? Do you want to dispute medical facts?

Ofcourse you can't do that.

I would have simply ignored your comment, but because your moniker carries an "F" maybe you are truly a woman. There are so many guys disguising as females on NL nowadays.

Please go and read about FGM. Before you start arguing ignorantly.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Emboogie:
It's obvious your GF is a nymphomaniac and with her large appetite she surely has been having her kitkat serviced all the long while you guys were apart, definitely not with one guy alone. Her coming back has restricted her to you alone as you are her BF and therefore must perform the duty of satisfying her incessant sexual urge else get ready to have supporters. You made your bed now you lie on it.
......However you are too young too expend all your energy on sex to the extent of weakness and exhaustion.
It's easier to advice and say talk to her about it but lets get real she would only accept and just get it from other guys making you a laughing stock. Bro run as fast as your legs can carry you and focus your energy on been productive and save your bright future.

I shared your thought and confronted her with it,but she sworn with everything that isn't true, and I believed her because I saw the truth in her eyes, I'm just confused bout leaving her as we've sacrificed a lot for each other through the years, don't even know how to trigger it, to be sincere she's among the best of ladies, I'm also scared of her hurting herself because of her fragile heart, just confused. Thanks
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:

Yea it sure do looks exaggerated, but that's the truth anytime she visits. She's spending a week with me currently and just like me, we don't really like public outings, also my work is contractual, so this period there's no work demand, it really worsens the matter.

Na wa ooo. You have a rare breed of woman with you.

Those type of women are called nymphomaniacs and they are very rare. (their libido equals that of men)
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by pedrilo: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:

What would it benefit me to lie? I have few post here to just come and post lies on net, I just wrote exactly I'm going thru here and I feel that she might eventually made me loose focus.
bros dnt mind that guy, he is jealous of ur progress, u r chopping life raw and i can confirm it from experience. but eventually na ur body go tell u wetin u dey do to urself so oh
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Emboogie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:

I shared your thought and confronted her with it,but she sworn with everything that isn't true, and I believed her because I saw the truth in her eyes, I'm just confused bout leaving her as we've sacrificed a lot for each other through the years, don't even know how to trigger it, to be sincere she's among the best of ladies, I'm also scared of her hurting herself because of her fragile heart, just confused. Thanks

Obviously would you expect her to come out clean even if she may been shagging away, guys are easily deceived by tears just saying its almost impossible for a nympho to be celibate for so long. Well if you really want a healthy lifestyle you either stick with her and accept her Philanderous ways or take a hike. Surprisingly you mentioned you guys have been together for years, how come you are just finding this out as in her libido?
A fragile heart but a hardened fanny grin just humour

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Qualer: 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
rosieluv:
grin op sorry

you sound like you have a few 'victims' of your own... talk true! grin grin grin grin grin

i dey fear babes like you ooo!! cool
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Qualer: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Nigeria is not restricted to your hamlet alone.

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by DeLioncourt: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:
Hello guys,
I am having serious problem down here with my girlfriend sexual demand, we've been apart for a long time but now she's back and spends most of her time with me, I'm really feeling weak and exchausted here, I could barely have sleeping hours this days, even during the day when we're together its the same thing, she can't go an hour without sex, we've been together for a while and we really love each other, but now I'm thinking about letting her go, I feel like too much sex can make someone loose focus in life. Mature advice please.
Thanks.

you're dating a succubus!! a daughter of belial and jezebel!!

send her to me for deliverance!!!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

What are you saying? Please go and read about female genital mutilation and it's effects in Nigeria.

Statistics show that about 70% of women in Nigeria have been genitally mutilated.
70% ko! How did they arrive at that statistic? Where did they carry out their findings? In your hamlet alone?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
70% ko! How did they arrive at that statistic? Where did they carry out their findings? In your hamlet alone?

Are you asking me how the federal government arrived at that percentage? That's very ridiculous of you.

Please educate yourself, make research there are several medical articles and materials on the topic. Go and read them and stop displaying your ignorance here.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided "TOUCH THEIR BREASTT BY FIRE?" Well, thank God i dnt even have brea*t sef! lipsrsealed grin

deliverance? Na Op gf nid am no be me angry
better prep for Deliverance... no time... OFF your bra!...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Are you asking me how the federal government arrived at that percentage? That's very ridiculous of you.

Please educate yourself, make research there are several medical articles and materials on the topic. Go and read them and stop displaying your ignorance here.
Mechie onu gi there. Which federal government? Nigeria? Do they even know how many babies are born in Nigeria every year? Mtchew

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:
Mechie onu gi there. Which federal government? Nigeria? Do they even know how many babies are born in Nigeria every year? Mtchew

Continue in your delusion
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by EmmySparky(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:
Hello guys,
Thanks.
this one sef na talk...
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by rosieluv(f): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
Qualer:

you sound like you have a few 'victims' of your own... talk true! grin grin grin grin grin

i dey fear babes like you ooo!! cool
wat i do
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
iAmCharis:

Well its a shame you do not believe the statistics provided by the ministry of health under the federal government of Nigeria.

Maybe you will believe that of W.H.O. but you may want to ask where they also got their information from if not from the F.G.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Otth:

Hmmm shocked
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Oahray: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

What are you saying? Please go and read about female genital mutilation and it's effects in Nigeria.

Statistics show that about 70% of women in Nigeria have been genitally mutilated.
bros abeg stop embarrassing yourself. You said it's not possible for his gf to be Nigerian because Nigerian girls have been multilated. You implied no Nigerian girl is different, then as proof cited an estimate of 70%.

So if about 30% aren't multilated (assuming the estimate is correct), why are you saying his gf can't be Nigerian? Abi 70% na 100%?

Zero logic there bro.

PS: this screenshot should shut you up.

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Emboogie:

Obviously would you expect her to come out clean even if she may been shagging away, guys are easily deceived by tears just saying its almost impossible for a nympho to be celibate for so long. Well if you really want a healthy lifestyle you either stick with her and accept her Philanderous ways or take a hike. Surprisingly you mentioned you guys have been together for years, how come you are just finding this out as in her libido?
A fragile heart but a hardened fanny grin just humour

She has been away for a very long time.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
DeLioncourt:

you're dating a succubus!! a daughter of belial and jezebel!!

send her to me for deliverance!!!

I know you're been comical bro, but calling someone such is unfair oh.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by illuminaty(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bluehawk:
Op..tell her to go jogging with u..she go beg for sleep wen una return
....maybe u said it jokinly,i dunno.bt on a real,its a fabolous idea/advice
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Drdreyy: 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Oahray:
bros abeg stop embarrassing yourself. You said it's not possible for his gf to be Nigerian because Nigerian girls have been multilated. You implied no Nigerian girl is different, then as proof cited an estimate of 70%.

So if about 30% aren't multilated (assuming the estimate is correct), why are you saying his gf can't be Nigerian? Abi 70% na 100%?

Zero logic there bro.

PS: this screenshot should shut you up.

You have concluded haphazardly. You didn't read where i said that his girlfriend is among the 30% that are uncircumcised.

Now take a look at the screenshot below. Mind you that is just from 5 States. Having in mind that it's a common practice in Africa, the whole of Nigeria is not left out.

This percentages were selected because they are well above average. You can be assured that the least percentage you will get from other state cannot be less than 20%.

Now do the computation and see if you will arrive at 30%.

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by temmym4(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

Tah! Bloody liar

Nigerian girls that have been genitally mutilated while young.

They hate sex because it pains them due to the mutilation and can never enjoy it.

Furthermore, their libido has been killed by the mutilation.

So what are you saying? Unless your girlfriend is not a Nigerian

dude, trust me u need to see the outside world, u really need to meet more realistic female and not the pretenders you have been meeting all this while.

OP. i was once in your shoes, back then during school days. went to spend a 3 weeks with her, i lost a lot of weight cos i hardly sleep and hardly hav enough time to rest. The weight i lost was noticeable so much that when i got back home, my mum got so scared. I dont want to go into much details.

back to the topic, Bros you v gotta stand your ground, calm her down and reduce your frequent sexual collision or else you will end up killing yourself if you are not giving yourself enough time recover.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by DeLioncourt: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
ArienRic:

I know you're been comical bro, but calling someone such is unfair oh.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Is Too Sexually Demanding by Oahray: 3:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Drdreyy:

You have concluded haphazardly. You didn't read where i said that his girlfriend is among the 30% that are uncircumcised.

Now take a look at the screenshot below. Mind you that is just from 5 States. Having in mind that it's a common practice in Africa, the whole of Nigeria is not left out.

This percentages were selected because they are well above average. You can be assured that the least percentage you will get from other state cannot be less than 20%.

Now do the computation and see if you will arrive at 30%.
I read where you called him a liar and said unless his gf isn't Nigerian. You don't have to deny your words.

FGM is no longer prevalent. That much I know. A high (estimated) prevalence rate in 5 states does not translate to the whole Nigeria, except if those 5 states alone make up more 70% of the Nigerian population.

I would have asked for the source of your cropped screenshot, but it's inconsequential. All these statistics (my Wikipedia source inclusive) are mere estimates anyway. Nobody collected any data.

Back to the point... You have no basis for calling him a liar, FGM prevalence or not. You know neither him nor the said gf.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Set Of Nigerian Runs Girls Exposed Online -see Photos / 6 Solid Ways To Know If Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Pay Me 100k Usd And I’d Allow You Fu*k My” — Another Us Based Video-vixen In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.