Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (50575 Views)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by caliswise(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
She 2 fyn bro. #thumbsup
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MrCork: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShayGirl:

U have ur mouth deaire...so, say whatever u like...Bye!!gringringrin

..sweery I dint ask u for story..can I drink. YES OR NO!!! undecided
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by lurdkriss: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bross..u dey find green card?y??
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by lurdkriss: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Bross..u dey find green card

Nice one tho undecided

Wish u guys all d best..
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Haaa pple with their badmouths,bad pple everywhere! cheesy op she is pretty,at least she no get spot for body but she go born albino oo if u dont mind. grin

Albino no dey born albino....but all em grandchildren fit be albino...all of them grin
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Marrtynze(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
She pretty.. Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by timsonpreye(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mockinbird:
Must you comment?
yes becos the haters are now here tongue
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by viaeny(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Op wit her around you. U dnt nid a torch she is gona guide u.. Congrats bro
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by iventi(m): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.
congrats my buddy from platoon one! HML!!!! Chibyke go hear am and all other platoon one peeps.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
I know im not the only one curious but how is the pussay like though?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by midehi2(f): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?
i know you wrote that just to get mentions, believe me their kids are always pretty just like mixed breed, they are always nice....congrats to both of them, thats true love
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Mockinbird: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
yes becos the haters are now here tongue
You better hope you marry rich.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
iventi:
congrats my buddy from platoon one! HML!!!! Chibyke go hear am and all other platoon one peeps.

Loool. I greet u my guy. I was with chybyk today sef. smiley Howfa you na? E don tey o! cheesy
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by ststyreal(f): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?
I be wan called u O.D.E before but i come remember say i be child of God , i no suppose insult my fellow being but y u self come talk like those people wey I spell for capital letter so?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by LordKris23: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
cool she's hell beautiful... will luv t b d moni picka
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Trudiee(f): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
happy for u
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Let me go and propose to Tosin. The only albino Corper in the Local govt area I am posted to.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2016
nigga luks lyk gbenro ajibade for albinos yal ar burifu i av a frnd hu z one of em, wif contact lens u aint gon recgnz they africans they gon be lookin lyk whites
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by duduade: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
She beautiful
for where?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by timsonpreye(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Mockinbird:
You better hope you marry rich.
I don't only hope but I will...
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 11, 2016
duduade:
for where?
huh?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by YOLO1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.
OP. How good is she in bed? grin grin grin grin grin

But on a lighter note, Hope you're genuinely in love with her? Hope you won't promise her marriage and end up breaking up with her? My candid advice is not to start what you know you can't finish cos it may have some psychological effects on the lady. From ur previous post and this one, it sounds as if you're doing the lady a favour because of her condition. Please, don't end up cheating on her eventually when you get married.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by TheSociopath(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
PeachyP:
Propose today nau cheesy
My sweet little Peachy, will you marry me?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by TheSociopath(m): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
PeachyP:
Propose today nau cheesy
My sweet little Peachy, will you marry me?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by ShayGirl(f): 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
MrCork:

..sweery I dint ask u for story..can I drink. YES OR NO!!! undecided

No u can't drink....
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by llaykorn: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
MadCow1:

Please don't tempt me.. grin grin grin grin grin

I am struggling not to be insensitive on this thread and you guys are not helping.. grin #Enablers.. grin

But seriously though, I know a couple that are dark skinned with 5 kids 3 of whom are Albinos..

There is probably an albino man playing his game as substitution. grin
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Decryptor(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
rawpadgin:
dude, I admire ur courage

What's courageous about coming to nairaland to inform us of plans to propose to an albino girl? undecided
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by iampeTer(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2016
fuckpro:
between you and God lets be frank she is your f.uck mate no future plan don't lie

do you have a future plan for your current girlfriend that's
not albino?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by ArcToyin(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2016
She is okay now. She look a fairer than albino
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Presh900(m): 10:32pm On Aug 18, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:
Let me go and propose to Tosin. The only albino Corper in the Local govt area I am posted to.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by brownhawk: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
jeffcheddy:

i hope she isn't canivore
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
Marry her now so that you can get the price money from NYSC oooo.it's 500k. Be wise

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.