Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (50579 Views)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by lilmax(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2016
what I call rove.... unconditional cool

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Ibidapson(m): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2016
What matter most in marriage is happiness, do what ll make yu happy.

God bless yur union

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Idrismusty97(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
That's probably the closest you can get to an "Oyinbo". Na joke o cheesy. Wish you happy relationship.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by fleps(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wish you and her all the best

He who finds love finds favour in the eyes of God

He who finds love a wife has found favour a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord

3 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MARKone(m): 11:42am On Aug 10, 2016
LastMumu:
That bae is as ugly as _fuck! What the _fuck is a fine boy like you doing with her? angry

This your comment ain't right at all.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Peacefulgold(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
So proud of u man.... I pray nothing ever comes between u guysssss....cant wait for my I.V ...i no wan miss out.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by free2ryhme: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Must you emphasize the lady is Albino? others that proposed to their fair complexion and dark ladies was their complexion emphasized in the thread?

you need to reword the OP thread angry it is biased

5 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Ikamenze(m): 11:43am On Aug 10, 2016
apparently anything pertaining to Albinos is welcomed with mockery and insults..

The guy said he wants to propose to his lady who happens to be an albino...why don't you just wish him well and move on to the next. Why are Nigerians so predictable and stupid?

Smh...

@op..Goodluck man!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by maasoap(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

Yea she is.. Thanks bro..
You get mind sha. You are brave and courageous. Many of these posters saying "she is beautiful" will run like Usain Bolt at the hearing of the word alone. Congrats, and I hope you don't chicken out.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by opethom(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?
how your own self be? E sweet or tighter or very pink? Coz na little diff dey between you and albino

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Ibidapson(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
I presume his genotype is AA, if nt sef,itz a matter of chance. I wish him beta donation of dominant gene when d tym comes
ireneony2:
Congrats. .

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by kaykay1980: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
NO VEX BRO , WHO BE IN PAP , MAMA OR RELATION . I BEG NA QUESTION I DEY ASK
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by newnesslaundary(m): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] Are u tired of ur single source of income? do u desire better life despite the present economic meltdown? instead of u running after money why dont u allow money running after u, with just # 4000, do u know u can go on a week trip to dubai, with just #4000 do u belief u can have ur on ride befors the yr runout. If you want to know how, pls call me on 08078836404 or whatsapp me on 07032306692. meet m at the top.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by berryice(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2016
Congratz op...dere is a man for everyone..ignore d hurtful comment

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Osjaay(f): 11:46am On Aug 10, 2016
ur complexion doesn't determine who u are. if u guys are happy together den marry her.no mind this ¤haters¤. na ur life.no let their snide remarks touch u.TRUE LOVE ♥♡♥♡♥ROCKS

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by goingape1: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.
this girl papa get money!

I know her, she dey stay back of my Street. I dey sure say her papa don promise you job say if only you marry HER.

no lie bros! we know your story! undecided
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by iamademola(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Op..i salute u,i like your courage mehn..i followed ur thread back then and I was thinking u just gonna hit and run, but seeing this... hats off for you man. .enjoy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by zealed64: 11:47am On Aug 10, 2016
OP, I'm very pleased to see this.. I wish you all the best. smiley smiley..

But pls o, answer the kwesion about her tooto, is it very pink?.. I really want to know.. Because if it's actually very pink, when hammering her and she's pre-comming/coming the sight of it will be extraordinary. cheesy cheesy.. I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by johnyace(m): 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
cant say she is an albino,just someone very light skinned n pretty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Ironi: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians and love of light skin are like cat and fish. grin grin angry

So long as you are light skin you are in grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by senibo1: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
albino.. op you get strength oh grin
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by watchindelta(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

is your pinkish. if yes com n marry me
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Mockinbird: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
abino? Neva.....
#the haters are now here grin
Must you comment?

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by bennynaza(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I wish you and her all the best

He who finds love finds favour in the eyes of God
According to chapter what vs what
No be find wife again? Na find love now?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Now this is LOVE grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by IceDude(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
She aint looking bad...Goodluck bro!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by senibo1: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Ironi:
Nigerians and love of light skin are like cat and fish. grin grin angry

So long as you are light skin you are in grin grin
some of them see albinos as semi oyibo grin
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by deolu2000(m): 11:53am On Aug 10, 2016
Love isn't a word but a lifestyle and an attitude to be lived out and not just muttered. All the best going forward for you both....cheers!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by DemiGoddess(f): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Goodluck dear!
Don't mind idiots commenting wacko.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 10, 2016
fleps:

He who finds love a wife has found favour a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord
Bros all join jare cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Ranchhoddas: 11:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Esdb3:

Ha! Afin?! Ori oyinbo owa lo fe fe afin. Have you told your parents?! Both of you can't go to the beah together. Ha! Are you ready to buy umbrella!!!! You must buy a car!!! This Nigerian sun will cause you problems. Think well about this o!!! Love is blind but yours doesn't have eyes o... Afin!!!!!
You wan use laughter wound me abi. You don craze finish I swear!!
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by oluwasegun007(m): 11:57am On Aug 10, 2016
The rate at which corpers are proposing dis dayz make me want to think there is a financial benefit attached to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.