Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day (50576 Views)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / Man Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Kaduna During Her POP Today (Pics) / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MrCork: 1:46pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShayGirl:

Darkskinned ladies must have really bleeped u up big time ooo...this one u Neva cease to stop hating them.:-undecided

...ok..convince me that u dakskin females r bettter...prooof it...show me simtin wink
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by ShayGirl(f): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow!!! This is cute!! so cute!!
Goodluck op, all d best

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by kaziblake(f): 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .
but think about your future kids undecided

Nawa ooo nothing wey person nor de see for nairaland

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Op is her kpekus sweet like other girls or is it tighter or very pink?
I don laugh tire here grin cheesy
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
Phikom:

the thought of dat shit defence is absolutely suicidal...only Azpilicueta is good enough..Zouma is getting back to fitness level...Ivanovic Cahill and Terry are done for!...their rightful position is the bench...I pray d deal for Koulibalu Kalidou of Napoli goes through and atlist one quality ) or LB..then we are set...anything outside dat we gonna struggle for 10th position again this season..
for me, the only defender we've got are Azi and Zouma. And Zouma is not even fully back to fitness.

We need atleast two quality central halves. Like you rightly stated, Terry is past his peak, Cahil has never been reliable, Ivanovic is gone, we need two quality centre halves and a left full back. So Azi can switch to his natural right back.

Koulibali deal should be sealed in few days. I read it earlier today. But we need more. We need depth in that team. We can't rely on that same squad that woefully failed last season

If no signing made before the end of transfer, God knows I won't be watching EPL this season
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..convince me that u dakskin females r bettter...prooof it...let us mate wink
why you always chasing women on Nairaland? Is that why we are here? Don't you have girls there in Rio?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Hexilon: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
[b][/b]Your own bitter? grin grin grin
ireneony2:
Congrats. .

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.
You didnt have to write 'Albino' cos she ain't different from every other person. The statement looks more like you doing she a favor, u cud modify it. Meanwhile both of you two cute, shes a stunning and yiur a stunner, am wish you success........ Inform NYSC oo so u kollekt your 500k
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
happy married life..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
for me, the only defender we've got are Azi and Zouma. And Zouma is not even fully back to fitness.

We need atleast two quality central halves. Like you rightly stated, Terry is past his peak, Cahil has never been reliable, Ivanovic is gone, we need two quality centre halves and a left full back. So Azi can switch to his natural right back.

Koulibali deal should be sealed in few days. I read it earlier today. But we need more. We need depth in that team. We can't rely on that same squad that woefully failed last season

If no signing made before the end of transfer, God knows I won't be watching EPL this season
good
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2016
juhan:
good
What's good?
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Phikom(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

agree...but with d rate at which things are heading...Koulibali and a quality left back should be enough...when Zouma ia back...so it's gonna Koulibaly Zouma..m afraid we might end up not signing any player or sign players in d mould of Matt Miazga( I hope m proven wrong)...with lack of european competition this season Koulibaly and LB should be enough for me o...any other signings is addition...just that an injury to any of d first team players... we are back to d same set of rubbish or shite players
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...I won't say much

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
What's good?
your club isn't doing well tongue Im happy
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by ShayGirl(f): 2:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
MrCork:

...ok..convince me that u dakskin females r bettter...prooof it...let us mate wink

Believe or not, we r unique in our way,period!..So, Keep ur mating to urself cork...tonguetongue
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by vainfairy7474: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

shame on you Irene,,,ur comment show you're quite uneducated!! FYI,,,they can NEVER, I repeat,NEVER have albino children, except grand or great grand children.. my beautiful albino queen is having my 3rd child,,, non are albinos & she has an albino uncle & aunt??
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Obas101(m): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

True imagine using mikel nd Kenedy for defense last season.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by olaolaking: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
I'm Gonna Propose To My Beautiful Albino Youth Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Da

And its amazing how I've made up my mind. Our love is waxing stronger day by day. Can't wait to put the ring on that finger. She's an awesome personality with a beautiful and tender heart. It feels so good to love and be loved right back. I can't let her go away cos she's the best I've ever been with all my life. Hey! If you're not dating an Albino, you are sooo wrong. smiley. P.O.P photos coming soon.

Congratulations my dear. You are a man and I like your courage. Thank you for taking that bold step and decision.

A lot of people see ladies that are good for the to marry. But they firstly consider what people will say and therefore run away.
But you have not done this. Thump up.
There is nothing bad in your girl being an albino.
But be prepared incase you may have your child being an albino. Nothing spoiled. Just try to imbibe the culture of maintenance of their body in the 1st 3 years.
Cook their food different without salt. Also introduced hat to him as soon as possible. And you are good to go. When he eventually grow up. He will be sensitive to eating salt.

Just go ahead and have best of luck

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
vainfairy7474:

shame on you Irene,,,ur comment show you're quite uneducated!! FYI,,,they can NEVER, I repeat,NEVER have albino children, except grand or great grand children.. my beautiful albino queen is having my 3rd child,,, non are albinos & she has an albino uncle & aunt??
i do see albino that have albino offspring.

Those that do not ave albino offspring, are on rare occasions.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
Obas101:

True imagine using mikel nd Kenedy for defense last season.
Isn't that ridiculous? Hahahahaha

That sums how much of shiity season we had last season
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
ireneony2:
Congrats. .

I laugh in Chinese ..
chi-wag grin cheesy

This cannot be Ireneony.
Id bet my left nut on that grin grin grin
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Praktikals(m): 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
@op
You go popular well well for your area.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
Phikom:

agree...but with d rate at which things are heading...Koulibali and a quality left back should be enough...when Zouma ia back...so it's gonna Koulibaly Zouma..m afraid we might end up not signing any player or sign players in d mould of Matt Miazga( I hope m proven wrong)...with lack of european competition this season Koulibaly and LB should be enough for me o...any other signings is addition...just that an injury to any of d first team players... we are back to d same set of rubbish or shite players
That's why depth is necessary. We need to have good and quality covers.

Miazga isn't a bad player. The only problem/question is, is he ready? The kids need to convince us by grabbing every opportunity presented to them. EPL is no jokes. Chelsea as a team is no club to experiment. We on about results. Lol

Anyways, let's see how the transfer ends sha
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2016
juhan:
your club isn't doing well tongue Im happy
look at this one. The season hasn't even started. We only discussing transfers
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by pippimp(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

O'l boy, this ain't no albino. Where the heck did you find her? Very pretty. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
look at this one. The season hasn't even started. We only discussing transfers
*rolling eyes* you're still gonna lose
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by BahdXitixenn: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:

This your albino fine nah. No be like all these albinos wey dey carry face like buhari's economy Waka about. Wishing you success
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by PrivateInvestig: 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
As u handsome reach Na albino you see. Na wa o
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MrCork: 2:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShayGirl:

Believe or not, we r unique in our way,period!..So, Keep ur mating to urself cork...tonguetongue

angry
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by MrCork: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
ShayGirl:

..ok..so u r unique cozz u spend 23 outter 24hour on nairaland..abi? undecided
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by skyo78(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Congrats op.

But is your girl or her friends not Y2K compliant, online savy, etc, etc?
She/they might get to see this thread.

Or is that part of the plan? wink

Anyway, congrats once again, and good luck.
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Damn, I will like to hear the story of how you met. Was it love at first sight? How are your family and friends taking it? This reminds me of Takadini. Bro, you must be a man with a great heart. A man who seeks for that beauty that never fades. A true man!!

Thank u so much. God bless u!
Re: I Am Gonna Propose To My Albino Corper Girlfriend On Our P.O.P Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
SpicyMimi:
She is so lucky mehn! Apart from you being so extraordinarily handsome, you Also love her so much! May your love wax stronger!
Thanks spicy! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Ugandan Couple Arrested For Screaming During Sex, Land In Court (Photo) / Hot Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.