Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy (545 Views)

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy by marvelck: 6:43am On Aug 10, 2016
Imagine a girl that left her boyfriend for another guy, only for her to be used and dumped later by the new guy. Now she is heartbroken, sober and vulnerable, and indirectly trying to get back with her ex by being caring, respectful and loving towards him. Most girls like learning their lessons the hard way. Its until when they get hurt, thats when they tend to know who is good for them. But when they are hurting a guy cos of another guy, they usually feel they are doing the right thing, only to get their fingers burnt and ass dumped later.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy by tabisegroup(m): 6:46am On Aug 10, 2016
I don't have Ex..
meanwhile..
FTC..now my birthright!
Re: When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy by vizkiz: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2016
tabisegroup:
I don't have Ex..
meanwhile..
FTC..now my birthright!

My gaaaaaawwwdddd cry
Re: When Your Ex Wants You Back After Being Dumped By Another Guy by Sexytemi(f): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2016
It's vice-versa o.p, I've seen a guy who left his gf for another, and after the gf(ex) has now moved on, he's now begging for a comeback...so that your advise should be for all gender and not just girls o.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... / Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way / Never Say Goodbye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.