Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:16 PM

Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... (545 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by smart024(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Most babes have taken to a trend of telling lies about things they can avoid or not even answer.

These lies varies from "my ex was my first", " I was disvirgined forcefully ", "I am single but not searching", "I have not seen my period", etc...

All this is just to get what they want from guys they don't even love in the first place...
(Because if you love him, why lie to him...)

WHAT IS A LIE A GIRL HAS EVER TOLD YOU...

Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
"He's just a friend "

Lie from the pit of hell!!
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Op you are smart.!!!

Lie from the bottom of my heart.
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by Laveda(f): 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
"He's just a friend "

Lie from the pit of hell!!

embarassed
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by Sexxkillz: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
Bullshit.
Lying isn't subjective to gender.
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by smart024(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2016
Since you left, I have not heard sex...
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by joseph1832(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
"I love you".
Re: Ladies And Lies Just To Get What They Want... by smart024(m): 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Bullshit.

Lying isn't subjective to gender.

But unless it strikes something somewhere...
Because even if it were a gender thing as you want to drag it to, the post says "MOST BABES..." and not "ALL BABES..." as you insinuate

(1) (Reply)

Make Person Give Am Cold Water Make Him Chill / Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way / Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.