Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. (33282 Views)

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by jojosweet(f): 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Padi mi leave matter for mathais, I fall for the inner beauty yakata presently..

She's gat a heart of gold, she ain't gat the prettiest face but her heart is like a mirrow. She's so real, reads my face like meter, nice melons & my perfect size of ass. lipsrsealed

As a guy just pray for God to give a woman with a beautiful heart...
God bless you speaks more about ur maturity and heart too. Who fine geh epp undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by charlesucheh(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
And so therefore!!!!?
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Irishrena1(f): 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
Right on point. OP what you been high on? Please pass it here grin
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
I am supposed to choose Mr Ibu over Joseph Benjamin because Mr Ibu's inner quality trumps JB's looks but you get to pick Rita Dominic over Lepacious Bose because of aesthetics?! Diaris God!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
jojosweet:
God bless you speaks more about ur maturity and heart too. Who fine geh epp undecided

Shows how gullible some ladies can be..

Did you read that part where he made ref to her sexual endowments? Does this not corroborate my write up.

Imagine a guy who likes one of the body builds in this pic going for an exact opposite of what he wants..will he note fantasize about his choice each time he is with the lady.

Every lady is outwardly beautiful but each man has his taste and as visual species it is important that we get our taste..even if some factors may cause a change latter I guess it is still worth it...

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Toks2008:

Is it not glaring?

The only thing glaring here to me is you disrupting my chat with that babe. grin

How many guys see a lady at first and falls for her because she has a good character?

Remember I used the lightening and thunder metaphor in one of my previous posts: I said lightening is physical attraction, and that it comes before thunder which I said comprised of character, intelligence, home management skills, and other abstract qualities.

I am under no such illusion that physical attraction isn't what most times pull people together at first.

My point is that many guys fail yo realize this until its too late

Like I said before, no one willingly marries someone they do not think would be aesthetically pleasing to look at when they are in the buff i.e when they are nakêd.

Have you been around married guys discussing their side chics?
You will hear words like "omo you need to see this babe the girl set bla bla bla"

Those are just men boys without self-control. You can marry Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj and get to screw her pumpkin āss daily, but that ain't gonna stop you from cheating if you ain't got no self-discipline.

Every guy has his own definition of a "set" lady so my point is that it makes no sense going for less to avoid fantasy which I see as bondage.
Some guys love them big and some love them moderate so go for your specs..Simple

We always talk about behaviour as if you can't get your spec who will also have a fairly good nature...its all about tolerance

Who said so? The Omotola Jolades of this world are a living proof that you can get the complete package.

A man who marries a lady that is sexually appealing to him will most likely tolerate her excesses to a level but if a lady that does not appeal to your sexual spec bleeps up then I pity that lady

Your avowedly misogynistic statements are a major turn-off and a conversation killer.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

I don't think you understand what he's saying. I am always the first person to crush Toks2008's posts, but on this one, he has somewhat of a point. Men are very visual in nature which is why our gender are most likely to cheat. If you end up with a woman who does not fit your physical and sexual fantasies, you will eventually land yourself in trouble. I am not saying beauty is everything and one should disregard good character, but it has to be balanced.

Exactly

We know some guys have the habit of philandering engraved in their lives and that is a different angle.

But for an averagely responsible guy abeg what will make you long for what you have?

If your woman has the body that matches your desire I guess you will have a feeling of sexual vibrancy compared to not having such.

What profit a man if he marries a lady cos of her "inner qualities" but will fantasize about another lady?..Iranu

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

The only thing glaring here to me is you disrupting my chat with that babe. grin

I was responding to you cos I believe you can hold up intelligent conversations but if you give me reasons to doubt this then I may hush it cos your last comment was a baseless sarcasm.

This not theory but practical...I have many friends who are married and I did not just write this for the fun of it...

And by the way..you just proved to me that you have no understanding of the subject matter.

Are you staying with the Jalades to know she is a complete package...?

And who told you that omotola is a complete package? it may interest you that giving an option I won't pick omotola cos she is not my spec...this is exactly my point...I may prefer a busty lady meanwhile omotola is not while another guy may prefer a btilicious lady...

I have made my submission so its left for you to decide.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:06am On Aug 14, 2016
jojosweet:
my dear fine geh no epp anybody oh.. wink
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
my dear fine geh no epp anybody oh.. wink

Why do I have this feeling that you are juxtaposing fineness with pretty face.

If your babe no get the "melons" or the back side you like will you say you are OK with her?

If nah fine face you want as a guy go for fine face, if nah big,moderate or small bustline you want abeg go for that...

A man who likes a btilicious lady has no biz with a flat ass else he is in for a life long sexual bondage.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Odunharry(m): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2016
lipsrsealed angry grin Chaii, Misspicy
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by escavros: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2016
Nice write up, but you need to read the Bible or Quran.

Beauty is vain and like a flower will wither away with time but a good character is an everlasting treasure, which gets more valuable with time.

Dear men, please ignore the post on men, and go for the virtuous woman that will give you a longer and peaceful life here on earth, and also lead you to a greater chance of building a good relationship with God.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by alizma: 12:26am On Aug 14, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhere
elder Jacob stop shying away from the truth. that guy is very much right.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by alizma: 12:27am On Aug 14, 2016
youngest85:
Kids everywhere
elder Jacob stop shying away from the truth. that guy is very much right.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Toks2008(m): 12:34am On Aug 14, 2016
escavros:
Nice write up, but you need to read the Bible or Quran.

Beauty is vain and like a flower will wither away with time but a good character is an everlasting treasure, which gets more valuable with time.

Dear men, please ignore the post on men, and go for the virtuous woman that will give you a longer and peaceful life here on earth, and also lead you to a greater chance of building a good relationship with God.

This is exactly the problem.

Are you saying you can't get your spec with at least a tolerable character?

Why have we made outward beauty a synonym of bad character and "ugliness" that of good nature?

Is there really a good or bad woman?

A good woman can turn terrible whether she is fine or ugly so biko leave sermon.

If you like portable features please go for that and if you like pronounced sexual features please I beg you..don't ever settle for less otherwise you will always feel like taking a bite from the ones you will see outside so avoid casting and binding the devil for what you brought upon yourself.

GO FOR YOUR SPEC.Odaro

2 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by pippimp(m): 12:46am On Aug 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Exactly

We know some guys have the habit of philandering engraved in their lives and that is a different angle.

But for an averagely responsible guy abeg what will make you long for what you have?

If your woman has the body that matches your desire I guess you will have a feeling of sexual vibrancy compared to not having such.

What profit a man if he marries a lady cos of her "inner qualities" but will fantasize about another lady?..Iranu

Cococandy come see oooo. Me and toks just had a moment. The world is coming to an end.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by lielbree: 12:58am On Aug 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Padi mi leave matter for mathais, I fall for the inner beauty yakata presently..

She's gat a heart of gold, she ain't gat the prettiest face but her heart is like a mirrow. She's so real, reads my face like meter, nice melons & my perfect size of ass. lipsrsealed

As a guy just pray for God to give a woman with a beautiful heart...
She's a good woman whom you are attracted to. You don't suit the strictly inner beauty class.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by lielbree: 1:01am On Aug 14, 2016
skarlett:
Toks whatever you call yourself, so this just made sense to you ba undecided

You never cease to amaze me with your misogynist tendacies and double standards. So women should not look at the exterior but men should Because only men are moved by sight and women aren't

Pffft!
Piece of crap undecided

My dear he is right. Men and women are wired differently.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Ihavespoken: 1:08am On Aug 14, 2016
BUT it is good to marry a beautiful woman to at least give your children a chance grin
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by fawaz050(m): 1:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Lmao!

Exactly my point dude..read your post again man..

Nice melons..your perfect ass..exactly my point..who dey talk about face lol?
And when Those So called appealling sexual features are no Longer appealing Or becomes Saggy as a Result of Old age.....Then?Divorce your partner and look for another volumptous lady?undecidedundecided

Oh,You are saying Olu and Joke Jacobs have been married for 29 years or so because joke Silva is still sexually Appealing.

According to her,the main reason why they held together for so Long is their ability to forgive and Overlook each other's Shortcomings not the crap you said there(in Ur Post)

Pounds Fufuundecidedundecided

3 Likes

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by MEGAWATCH: 1:59am On Aug 14, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=48370204]No romantic affair is perfect and it will take lots of tolerance to co-habit with anyone we choose to spend our marital life with but nevertheless, i have learned that while we tend to seek for good qualities in the opposite sex, in most cases we often realize that what it seems is not what it is but there is an important quality we need to see in a partner that will keep us endeared to that person long enough to form a great bonding.

FOR THE WOMAN
:I have heard many ladies list the qualities they want in a man and i need not go into rhetorics of the various qualities sought after by women but im sorry to burst your bubbles that many marriages and romantic union are dead on arrival because many ladies tend to look for the wrong qualities in a man.

Lets cut the chase...there is nothing bad in wanting a cute,tall,dark/fair,rich guy and so on but I want you to know that you are an emotional creature and the type of man you should look for is the type that will reach out to your inner soul not by the money he gives you,not by the six packs he has,not by the way he blows your mind in bed but you need a man who is truly crazy about you.

Many ladies know the man who is truly crazy about them but they tend to complicate matters by longing for that guy they are crazy about...YES it is important to desire a man before allowing him into your life but you have no business with a man who does not truly desire you.If that tall,cute,sexy.sazzy rich guy treats you like pooh i bet he will look like a monster in your eyes but if that short fat and ugly struggling guy treats you like a queen,you will simply find yourself loving him in no time and he will look so cute in your eyes...That is the way a lady is wired but most of them are ignorant of this.

FOR THE MAN
: Men tend to look for decent ladies,homely ladies,ladies who know how to cook,GOD fearing ladies.....but i have seen men who got married to very virtuous ladies but still end up looking out frantically for romance and i tend to wonder why this is so.

Yes it is very good to look for good wifely qualities in a woman we want to marry but believe it or not,there is really no bad or good woman but its about how you handle your affair..even a witch will use her power to protect a man that treats her well..FACT

I will not discourage men from seeking the so called wifely qualities in any lady they want to marry but the truth is that men are visual creatures and whatever pleases our eyes will most likely please our soul(FACT)

If you desire a lady with certain sexual features why settle for less in the name of inner beauty? so the most important quality to look for in a lady is for her to be sexually pleasing to your eyes because if you marry a woman who has every other good qualities but not sexually pleasing to you then you may spend the rest of your life in perpetual marital sexual bondage as you will always fantasize about another lady who has the sexual features you desire.

Hope this makes sense.[/quot
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Originalsly: 2:14am On Aug 14, 2016
FOR THE WOMAN....she should get a man that is crazy for her?...crazy in love? Such men are called possessive. ..the wife ends up being all alone in the matrimonial prison ehmmm.... home house or ...on many occasions.... killed by the husband. Mann crazy over you....run for your dear life

FOR THE MAN.... look for the sexual features you desire?.... for a one nite stand... yes..that's #1....#2 and #3. For marriage...not #1. Would you marry a woman that has the ehmmm.... features you desire?....42 24 38... but is a b.tch?... and what happens when the boobs start falling with age and manhandling?.... divorce?... after all... the features don't last for long.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by NEROSKY(m): 2:50am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I am aware of no such norm, and that's because it's nonexistent.

Nobody gets married to someone they do not find sexually attractive—physical attraction and emotional attraction are like lightening and thunder: the former is bound to happen before the latter, but the former should not take precedence over the latter i.e her physical beauty should not override the emotional connection you have with her, or the other pertinent qualities like her character, intelligence etcetera.

Unless you are not looking for a long-term relationship, or what would you do when stress, pregnancy and the other things that tend put the years on women makes her lose her sexiness, would you then take to extramarital affairs?

Taking a woman to the altar based solely on how sexy she looks or how skilled she in on bed is shallow and foolhardy.

Abeg make una clear make i learn english small
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by cococandy(f): 3:46am On Aug 14, 2016
pippimp:

Cococandy come see oooo. Me and toks just had a moment. The world is coming to an end.
grin it is well
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by gj22(m): 4:14am On Aug 14, 2016
Hmmmm. Marriage counselors everywhere.

Check my signature
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Onliie(m): 4:19am On Aug 14, 2016
grin

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Basildvalour(m): 5:32am On Aug 14, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Toks Baba.......thread idi on point.
aesthetics are as important as anything to a guy when picking a mate.....i just pity the guys wey dey fall for the "inner beauty" punchline ugly girls dey sell these days.
If you fall for a lady because she looks physically beautiful and sexually appealing, be ready to fall everyday because you sure will always, almost on a daily basis, see ladies who are far better ad well packaged than she is.

If you fall for the inner beauty which takes time before you get to be convinced about its genuineness, you will stay longer because not so many women have that quality.

l am with a lady and her beauty can not be compared to anyone's. She's got the best heart.
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by pedrilo: 5:54am On Aug 14, 2016
Omotayor123:
It Makes sense. wink

We should Not only Look out for outer But also inner Beauty!
u got it bad and twisted ma'm
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 14, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Men are visual creatures and women are what? auditory creatures? Hogwash!

So you're saying we should forfeit character and personal qualities in a woman and get into wedlock based on how sexually appealing she is?

You lack wisdom and haven't had a slice of life yet.
That's not the point of the post. . .For example, men respond better to p*rn. . . while women get more turned on reading romantic books. . . its a scientific study that's been published. . . this doesn't mean that they shouldn't focus on what's inside. . . but, those are just the basics
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by ojuolu(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2016
Toks2008:

Lmao!

Exactly my point dude..read your post again man..

Nice melons..your perfect ass..exactly my point..who dey talk about face lol?
Are you married? For how long? When you answer these questions, I promise you a worthy rejoinder to your article. Happy day.

1 Like

Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by HRich(m): 6:36am On Aug 14, 2016
Swizdom:
I dey come. Make I buy utaba.
Buy my own join biko,

I don't know why they don't sell those stuff over here, UK dry
Re: The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. by misspicy(f): 6:41am On Aug 14, 2016
Odunharry:
lipsrsealed angry grin Chaii, Misspicy
Odun o cool
see as that mumu dollyjoy just spoil Toks FP thread,with her mad display grin can't even log in now,with out one yeye mentions from deranged bush gelz grin oku ko wo oja

How is you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help Me My Boyfriend Is No More Giving Me Attention Again / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / 6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.