Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (18260 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by MsKeke1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
Bikonu, I can't come and die unto say wetin na? I will move on amidst tears.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
The kind dance wey i go dance for the wedding, no be person go tell them before them know say i get plan.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Larryfest(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nothing,there are many fishes in the ocean so why bother myself about the one which was clearly not meant for me but as per the friend......well he ceases to exist to me anymore
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Double Murder/suicide. angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Kenneth10110(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who cares about fiancee. Do i even have one? They should make sure they invite me i have a lot of food and drinks that day.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by shotin(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Life goes on.... It might even be a blessing in disguise for me... Tho, it gonna be painful, but all the same, I will wish dem all d best in their marriage... No qualmz.....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by tahiwopreety(f): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
midolian:
Sinaj, are you sure? grin grin
yes,though i will feel devastated to d extent dat one would want to jump into river, but d best to do is move on an pray u found ur own, definitely is not ment for me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by OLAOSHUN(m): 3:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
That means my friend is a traitor and surely the lady who did that will repeat the samething to him as well.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
Move on, what else would you do? Crash their wedding? Get someone better or move on to the spare grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by SafeAlhaji(m): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/will-fiancefiancee-breaks-marry-best-friend/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I just asked my sweetheart this question and she responded without thinking twice "I will kill you, kill my best friend and lastly, kill myself"...Nairalanders, should I continue with her? Fear dey catch me oo! shocked embarassed
Bro have you ever listen to Falz music titled karashika featuring phyno? if not you have to listentoit o.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Josmila(m): 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Here's what I'll do; NOTHING

Life goes on
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Manji01: 3:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wish them luck.
After all, life it self is full of suprises
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Paseus(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
DAFUQ? Who cares abt that thing called love. Love is 4 kids and its simply an illusion...last tym i checked pussies everywhere!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Lexxyburg(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
i will be pained only if she's a virgin.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by SafeAlhaji(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol! He can't I have all what it take's. ... cheesy grin
Hmmm sit down there o....i pity you

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Josmila(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/will-fiancefiancee-breaks-marry-best-friend/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I just asked my sweetheart this question and she responded without thinking twice "I will kill you, kill my best friend and lastly, kill myself"...Nairalanders, should I continue with her? Fear dey catch me oo! shocked embarassed

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.. But you sef, try not to put her in that situation by marrying her friend grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm coming again!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by markanthony123(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
Simply thank your God you did not marry her because she can still go for your brother tomorrow [code][/code][color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by goodvision12(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
domopps:
Am coming let me ask ladyf first........

Cheeeeers

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Delete them from your memory and hope to have a better life. Holding on to that grudge will not help in any way.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by kingIkay(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol! He can't I have all what it take's. ... cheesy grin

Hmm I believe you jare. It's not easy grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by naijacentric(m): 3:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
i would let dem be karma will pamper dem sooner or later!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by eph12(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
Don't know what I would do but I would certainly not kill myself or do something against the law.
Knowing the kind of person I am I will move on immediately.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by sexychocho(f): 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
No big deal

God is d greatest frnd one can ever have
And itz only God dat can neva dissapoint us
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by MVLOX(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will so much Thank God cuz she would have cheated on me eventually when we got married..... A failed relationship is way beta dan a failed marriage....
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by sladimeji(m): 3:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will act like e pain me...
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
people saying they will let it go, easier said than done,enemies for life

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by frenzydaniel1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Evn a serial killer and a stone hearted creature dat doesnt feel or love wil surely be hurt.

But as for me im jst gonna look away frm dem, block all means of contact, and den change everytin abt me (including community).
Jst go out n b better dan both of'em n will later showup styllish n i bet dey r gonna b my fairly used den.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by kan12(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2016
leave them to do sia wedding as far as they are happy together.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by frenzydaniel1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
people saying they will let it go, easier said than done,enemies for life

Hey man im telling boldly dat im gonna let em go.
IT HAS ONCE HAPPEND TO ME BEFORE & u you what afta i neglctd em, i can bck victorious cos today non of em can look straight at my face talkless of saying straight into my eye
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by HolyTitus(m): 3:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
undecided so fortunate i dont have bestfriend.
I thought I was the only person in the world who doesn't keep best friends until I saw your comment. Thanks for the hope you gave to me
Next!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Philinho(m): 3:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nobody said 'I will kill abi' ? But if it happened to you in real life we'll either hear that somebody have committed murder or suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Letters / Shoprite Wahala With Enugu Girls / Men Cry Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.