Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (18379 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

Hey man im telling boldly dat im gonna let em go.
IT HAS ONCE HAPPEND TO ME BEFORE & u you what afta i neglctd em, i can bck victorious cos today non of em can look straight at my face talkless of saying straight into my eye
it's lady, is the "f" on my moniker invisible or what? why do people keep saying bro?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2016
Buhari that promised us (Nigeria) marriage and later married our best friend nko? (oil)

Haff we dye?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by bodi01(m): 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
Generally speaking I will say relationship is a sensitive matter. As such both paties must to careful to observe. If the so to say best friend is too close to eaither of them permit to say anything can happen. So said best friend which are part of intruders should not be involved in relationships.

Bro as for your girlfriend she I nothing to worry about except you are already involved with her best friend.

If you don't love her anymore opt for anther not her best friend. Wish well in your relationship.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Opeade939(f): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na lie,95% of una go try kill the fiance/fiancée. Frustration too much for naija.
Really?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by AnaCheks(m): 4:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
LIFE GOES ON
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
flexyfit:
at first...i would want to kill him...lol...I will feel so bad....but what will I do...won't kill anybody...just have to move on with my life...he's not meant for me so he has to be out of my life so another man will come in....but I will still forgive them
Ehnnn ehn! Like siwiosly!

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Adeshizzy: 4:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
i will basically just move on with my life. life is too short to kill yourself because of pussy
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by wintersnow(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nah to hang up for fan with ear piece
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by victorD3: 4:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Aminat508:
Lol! He can't I have all what it take's. ... cheesy grin

It's not a matter of big boobs or big as.s and fine face o. What it takes for him might be a very weird thing you don't have or posses.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by rosieluv(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
i dont v female frnds,lucky me undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Handsomecole(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will not do anything.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by zubby29(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:
cnt risk my life in jail wen I can always get anoda d!ck sad
babe u MST b a dick hunter.good decision though. all d best as u go hunting. lol
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by NigerianScholar: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/will-fiancefiancee-breaks-marry-best-friend/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I just asked my sweetheart this question and she responded without thinking twice "I will kill you, kill my best friend and lastly, kill myself"...Nairalanders, should I continue with her? Fear dey catch me oo! shocked embarassed
What is my cornzine. Sebi we af break up
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by noble71(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will switch to my plan B babe # Always have a spear tyre.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Simple.
I'll congratulate them,attend the wedding,wait for the reception,poison their drinks,eat lotsa jollof rice.
smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Longman6(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2016
ireneony2:
undecided so fortunate i dont have bestfriend.
Next!
lol, am sure you got so imaginative when you saw that
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iv done it before and ama do it again....walk away as if nothing happened but will pay any of them back in their own coin
at the slightest giving opportunity. >:

MODIFIED: Mafs don't change, they get better doing what they do best undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by gisco200(m): 5:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
I will keep everything in hand of God, surely he will provide another one for me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Ihavespoken: 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
The way Nigerian men fight for pusssy makes you wonder if there is gold inside dia.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by midolian(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2016
colik:
Simple.
I'll congratulate them,attend the wedding,wait for the reception,poison their drinks,eat lotsa jollof rice.
smiley
shocked shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by smileysmiley(f): 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Na lie,95% of una go try kill the fiance/fiancée. Frustration too much for naija.
not true... Nigeria is one country filled with people with so much hope, they don't get frustrated easily... they have this survival spirit in them... I give it up for Nigerians, we are the real MVPs... truth be told, Nigerians will only be tempted to react if the lover in question is pretty wealthy, if the jilted woman is running out of time (as per her biological clock is ticking like a time bomb) and if they've sacrificed personal stuffs for the lover, apart from that, it'll be a situation of "carry your wahala and come and be going ", we are strong like that, we are Nigerians, our government never kill us, shey na love wan kill us

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Rekeb: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2016
‘My wife left me for my best friend. God, I miss him.’ - Country music
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by sinaj(f): 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2016
zubby29:
babe u MST b a dick hunter.good decision though. all d best as u go hunting. lol
lol

M nt hunting for dick jore tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by frenzydaniel1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2016
2dugged:
it's lady, is the "f" on my moniker invisible or what? why do people keep saying bro?

Can u pls Explain in an English i can understnd
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
frenzydaniel1:

Can u pls Explain in an English i can understnd
an English?, now I get it
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
i will just chilax, start looking for a new and better fiancee
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2016
First thing would be to pray....he could have been my husband I could have trusted him further and lost all

The second na to laugh because she too go leave am when the time comes or she too go face the pain

The hardest is When you Love someone have been through alot with them only for them to alwayz choose the ones only there for a season and you would be there for a lifetime. Regardless there's someone for everyone and it their not all cheaters or fake friends
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by BraniacX(m): 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
My fiancee is supposed to be my best friend innit? So no P, there'll always be room for one more grin but seriously, don't have many friends but the few i have share same guy code with me, friends with each others heart throb but very romantically averse to them
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Maximus85(m): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol. If I hear kpenren? If it happens then I'm sure I will wake sweating profusely. It must have been a terrible horrific nightmare.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Applaner: 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/will-fiancefiancee-breaks-marry-best-friend/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I just asked my sweetheart this question and she responded without thinking twice "I will kill you, kill my best friend and lastly, kill myself"...Nairalanders, should I continue with her? Fear dey catch me oo! shocked embarassed

do you want to leave her and marry her best friend??

then she better kill you before it happens o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! / Ladies Btw A Dark Skinned Guy And A Fair Skinned Guy, Which Is Sexier ( See Pix) / Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.