Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? (18378 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Fiancé/husband In This Condition / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / When Your Fiancé's Friend Wants A Taste Of Your Pudding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by christabell18(f): 8:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
i would......

not give a Bleep
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
use to have a friend who stopped being friends with me coz she got engaged, fast forward as soon as I started dating my love she tried coming back as my frd just to get close to him coz he is so cute but I made sure our conversations end in pleasantries. .....boifrd snatchers everywhere

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by ladyF(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
domopps:
Am coming let me ask ladyf first........

Cheeeeers
lol grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by midolian(m): 9:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Applaner:

do you want to leave her and marry her best friend??

then she better kill you before it happens o

Choi! Wicked people everywhere..why do u want to kill an innocent soul sad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Elle277(f): 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nothing..I go just thank God say we never marry self,,abeg I deserve a better man

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Henrichemeka(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
Wish them well and move on with your life.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Qualer: 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
sinaj:
cnt risk my life in jail wen I can always get anoda d!ck sad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2016
First of all, I don't have friends not to talk of Bestie undecided. So this ain't happening to me. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Nobody: 3:57am On Aug 14, 2016
Ok,what to do??
Sweet revenge,show up at the wedding with another guy way more cuter and richer than my ex! grin
But seriously there is more to life than seeking vengeance! I leave karma to take care of things in this case knowing I wasn't in the wrong of course! tongue
And as for friendships, I still have more malefriends than female friends and none can even be called my best Friend undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by Taryur3(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2016
I will be OK and comfortable.that shows she is not mine
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by dtrend(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2016
midolian:

http://punchng.com/will-fiancefiancee-breaks-marry-best-friend/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I just asked my sweetheart this question and she responded without thinking twice "I will kill you, kill my best friend and lastly, kill myself"...Nairalanders, should I continue with her? Fear dey catch me oo! shocked embarassed
I'll always thank God dat she left me to let me live a lifetime(marriage) witout misery. . . .will feel bad though
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by frenzydaniel1(m): 10:16am On Aug 24, 2016
2dugged:
an English?, now I get it
gringringringringringringringrin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Fiancé/fiancée Breaks Up With U 2 Marry Your Best F? by drunkpunk(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
handysuzy:
Cant imagine this...Please stop.
Someone is scared...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Be In Control Of Any Girl / Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! / What's Special About "First Love"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.