Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed (8958 Views)

Men Can U Swear Dat U've Not Fork Ashy B4? / Dating A Girl In Her Early 20's. Experienced And Mature Response Needed. / Please Am I Not Cute Enough To Be Dating A Beatiful Bae? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by DaySpringer: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:
Others were more interested in throwing jibes and casting aspersions towards me instead of offering advice , thus my remark ...

I understand all you wrote...

But then again, I cannot be "sounding" educated ... As we were not verbally communicating, that is rather inappropriate .... The better word should be "your write-up portends you educated ". Or " you seem educated from your write-ups" ..... Nobody sounds from writing ....

Thought I should realign you unto the right path on that grammatical blunder.... Stay blessed @ laribari

Two months don pass. Bruh. You later fork the biatch?
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2016
DaySpringer:

Two months don pass. Bruh. You later fork the biatch?
. U no dey follow Me na, I opened a thread on that the following day, I forked the hell out Of her!!!
Re: Should I Or Should I Not Fork Her? Honest Response Needed by DaySpringer: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
PaulKillerman:
. U no dey follow Me na, I opened a thread on that the following day, I forked the hell out Of her!!!
Your nigga still dey mumu with the girl or im don wise up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do Women In Nigeria Feel About White American Men ? / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (5th Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.