Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To (97802 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
angry lemme jor! Why u no kal me 4 yesterday fytin thread cry

No vex, I believe say u go don dey sleep already ni. Shey you see the summary I gave in my diary na?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Thank God for BiafraBushBoy dat saved you. Those girls would have wounded you bad bad.
yap had it been he didn't show up nothing would have changed they would have embarrassed themselves and leave but the fact that he showed up and took up a fight that is clearly not his fight for my sake is admirable and I'll never stop admiring what he did
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

i just found out EmperorLee or NotoriousAIG which is on a very long ban belongs to one of those controversial e-cults too, thats why he's always there when theres a controversy but yours i dont know why

You know, I am not gonna act like I didn't see this... Because those girls might be right yesterday... You don't actually know how to type ..

But lemme give you a tip, you better keep watching, because am gonna come hard for you... better alert undisputedbosum..

At least, you have someone to watch your back... Gracias..
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by ErnieSmallzz(f): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
cry summary no fit sweet like the real koko na
EmperorLee:

No vex, I believe say u go don dey sleep already ni. Shey you see the summary I gave in my diary na?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

You know, I am not gonna act like I didn't see this... Because those girls might be right yesterday... You don't actually know how to type ..

But lemme give you a tip, you better keep watching, because am gonna come hard for you... better alert undisputedbosum..

At least, you have someone to watch your back... Gracias..
aww come on it has nothing to do with you
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

yap had it been he didn't show up nothing would have changed they would have embarrassed themselves and leave but the fact that he showed up and took up a fight that is clearly not his fight for my sake is admirable and I'll never stop admiring what he did

I keep watching your comments...

When the time is right, we will talk...
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cry summary no fit sweet like the real koko na

No vex.. next time I go flash you cheesy grin
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:31pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I keep watching your comments...

When the time is right, we will talk...
hmm ok
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

grin is he not part of the "controversial e-cults" like you called it?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
But you forgot that I and Emperorlee are on the same page?...
That we are like Brothers?... Has he threatened you before?
Why refer to us as e-cultists??
Have you ever seen blood on this forum??
Just think about it....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

But you forgot that I and Emperorlee are on the same page?...

That we are like Brothers?... Has he threatened you before?

Why refer to us as e-cultists??

Have you ever seen blood on this forum??

Just think about it....
you don't understand i was referring to the awon werey not league of monarchs kinginv even mailed me concerning it so i might become one of you soon when am actually ready, but EmperorLee being your brother doesn't change the fact that what i said about him is true how am i even supposed to know he's your brother
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin is he not part of the "controversial e-cults" like you called it?
metcheeew why am i even your friend
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

you don't understand i was referring to the awon werey not league of monarchs kinginv even mailed me concerning it so i might become one of you soon when am actually ready, but EmperorLee being your brother doesn't change the fact that what i said about him is true how am i even supposed to know he's your brother

Please and please, we have nothing to do with kinginv...

Any meeting with him is at your own risk...

God bless...
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Please and please, we have nothing to do with kinginv...

Any meeting with him is at your own risk...

God bless...
lol he also belong to the league or am i being deceived? Anyways i wanna be part of it
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

metcheeew why am i even your friend

grin grin Because I am the only guy that could make you love me and hate me at the same time grin. I thought you were referring to Monarchs joor, me I am not a weyrey oo undecided. What makes you conclude on that though?
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

grin grin Because I am the only guy that could make you love me and hate me at the same time grin. I thought you were referring to Monarchs joor, me I am not a weyrey oo undecided. What makes you conclude on that though?
yes was referring to werey and BiafraBushBoy took it personal i concluded youre one of them because i read your diary and they behave like cultists, my observations
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
⭐BIG Sigh⭐....you at it again undecided
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

yes was referring to werey and BiafraBushBoy took it personal i concluded youre one of them because i read your diary and they behave like cultists, my observations

I am not one of them...

League of monarch is my family.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

I am not one of them...

League of monarch is my family.
since they've decided to go gansta yesterday I'm honna go gangsta as well and i need to associate with a group too
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

lol he also belong to the league or am i being deceived? Anyways i wanna be part of it

He can never be part of it... Because intellect is a criteria...

All the same, feel free... Thanks..
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

He can never be part of it... Because intellect is a criteria...

All the same, feel free... Thanks..
smiley
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by EmperorLee(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

since they've decided to go gansta yesterday I'm honna go gangsta as well and i need to associate with a group too

Lol. Check your mail
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:
smiley
Follow me. lemme do same.
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by LordScent(m): 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
∧_∧
 ( ❜ω❜ )
 |つ/(___
/└-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄

Mhisbliss ....Hmmmmmm.

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

Why do you want to be part of something you don't have a clear detail of?.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

Follow me. lemme do same.
ok
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
EmperorLee:

Lol. Check your mail
ok
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Why do you want to be part of something you don't have a clear detail of?.
well I'll have a clear detail of it as time goes on and i have my reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Paseus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
Girls be lying abt their virginity since 10bc

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
mhisbliss:

well I'll have a clear detail of it as time goes on and i have my reasons
Lets assume you're in a university environment, been bullied by a group of cult girls for no good reason, not that you must join their cult, and for you to get back at them you decided to join another girl's cult. grin

You seriously have issues, but won't tell you cos you will be offended.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by surestsam(m): 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
#TeamVirgin smiley
evidence??
Re: 10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To by mhisbliss(f): 1:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
herbie27:
Lets assume you're in a university environment, been bullied by a group of cult girls for no good reason, not that you must join their cult, and for you to get back at them you decided to join another girl's cult. grin

You seriously have issues, but won't tell you cos you will be offended.
what made you assume and conclude thats my reason, and for you to just say i have issues i wonder how much you know me, tell me please nothing annoys me hence the smile plastered on my face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.