Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (64514 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sammyblaq:

Adanne Mekwanu concur b4 arguing but I like the way you ended it shaa. Happy New Year.
I refuse to concur... angry
This I August o, Sammy @ Happy New Year
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:50pm On Aug 25, 2016
chigoizie7:

That's because we are serious minded set of people.

And most times being romantic is seen as fooling or playing around things that ain't necessary.
serious ppl tend to be d academic. So dey are basically nerdy & don't have tym to practice "romance"
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 5:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
Seunwife:
and thats one of the reason behind unhappy marriage. If you are the type that dnt care romantically, you may lack happiness. Some men are duck! You annoy ur wife, she started frowning instead of you to approach her and appologize, you too start frowning, do you value ur marriage happiness? I av seen a situation where wife begs husband for kissing and love making, not that he is that active ,i can call him 1 minute man but still he doesnt comply always starving d wife . It is very important to be romantic
so u know he's 1-minute man? hmmm.mm....testing testing tested
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
cruzita:
I'm not looking for a perfect man,but one DAT will respect and love me .

Cos I know no one is 100% perfect

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Hamatrony(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
undecided[sup][/sup] undecided undecided
Seunwife:
Very very true:... Especially the responsible ones are not romantic at all

Guess u talkin frm experience!
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by chaotik(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
Can i add broke to the list
cruzita:

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Wldzgr8st(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2016
cruzita:

Then, am your man babe
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by ShantelJessy: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2016
It simply means that there is no perfect man anywhere.
In life, we learn to love the imperfect perfectly, and that's what love is all about. smiley smiley
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by FinestPINACLE(f): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
cruzita:

and my sister u got 100 likes. grin
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by chigoizie7(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
mhizdaniella:

not true, being romantic does not make one seen as playing or fooling around.

I didn't say it does.

But unromantic people see it as such.

Read inbetween the lines.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Harinholar(f): 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hope for the best....and I got d best hubby.....Make dem suitable for you......
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

I refuse to concur... angry
This I August o, Sammy @ Happy New Year
Every 1st time na new time...1st talking dis year; so am on point. wink.
How work?
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by sleekyonyx(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol, so true cheesy

I hate the rich and disrespectful guy..
I'll prefer the brilliant and too serious guy cos i'm too playful cry cry
Hi dear
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by kuchikau: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2016
I hate girls that mensturate. How can blood coming out from your big TOTO wet your pant and skirt. You smell like idiot then thinks you r sophisticated.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by nigger009(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
That's why we marry "to compliment". If he is not romantic then be romantic, if he is serious then be playful. You have to contribute. Find where u can fit in and fill the hole (compliment!).
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
Arafia:
THE TRUTH
You are beautiful.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:09am On Sep 11, 2016
MzPecs:
Lol, so true cheesy

I hate the rich and disrespectful guy..
I'll prefer the brilliant and too serious guy cos i'm too playful cry cry

Love is nt enuf to sustain a marriage because it can't play d role of money.
I believe every man has all d attributes above,a man with a matured mind must be able to work on himself by minimizing d negative attibutes while increasing the positive ones.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Seunwife:

That's a big lie,some romantic guys are responsible bt u ladies assume all sugar coated guys are flirts and highly irresponsible wink
Seunwife:

That's a big lie,some romantic guys are responsible bt u ladies assume all sugar coated guys are flirts and highly irresponsible
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:21am On Sep 11, 2016
MVLOX:

U are so correct. Honestly been responsible kind takes aways the romance in a relationship..... Sometimes I feel bad just knowing that I don't like been touched but my fiancé loves to cuddle and be cuddled..... Hmmm I just hope I marry her very soon so dat d fear of sex b4 marriage which is d major reason can be eliminated..... A wise man once said ''when you start touching you stop tinking''.... Only marriage will make me stop tinking and just go ahead to touch and feel all d way....lol

I DISAGREE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
It all balls down to d partners and d captain of d relationSHIP btw d partners
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=CrazyQuinn post=48649843][/quote
EXPERIENCE THEY SAY IS THE BEST TEACHER
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:27am On Sep 11, 2016
Seunwife:
and thats one of the reason behind unhappy marriage. If you are the type that dnt care romantically, you may lack happiness. Some men are duck! You annoy ur wife, she started frowning instead of you to approach her and appologize, you too start frowning, do you value ur marriage happiness? I av seen a situation where wife begs husband for kissing and love making, not that he is that active ,i can call him 1 minute man but still he doesnt comply always starving d wife . It is very important to be romantic

just as we have traditional and modernised houses so also do we have men with traditional and modernised mentality.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 5:40am On Sep 11, 2016
How can you satisfy lady

When she meets a romantic,lively,handsome and playful guy,she says he is not matured,irresponsible and would cheat on her even after marriage.

When she meets an always serious business minded,no nonsense,no fun autocratic guy,she says he is matured and wouldn't cheat on her and wld end up marryin him.

She later starts lamenting that the man is acting too archaic. Did u nt knw b4 u married him,just because of d fear of he nt cheating on u.
If u r d playful type,marry d fun lovin guy.even in ur old age,he wld stil b romantic n even if he cheats on u,its 4 a lil while and as long as u kip d home comfortin for him,he is urs 4eva
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 11:55am On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

I DISAGREE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
It all balls down to d partners and d captain of d relationSHIP btw d partners

Explain please
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 12:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
MVLOX:

Explain please

As long as you and sunshine don't sometimes act weirld irrespective of the environment,i will say you are not truly in luv cos true lovers act unconsciously whenever their partners are around as they are mostly led by emotions.

I'm sure ur boo sometimes question ur luv for her. She loves u and don't push her away to another man's arms with your actions
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 2:51pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

As long as you and sunshine don't sometimes act weirld irrespective of the environment,i will say you are not truly in luv cos true lovers act unconsciously whenever their partners are around as they are mostly led by emotions.

I'm sure ur boo sometimes question ur luv for her. She loves u and don't push her away to another man's arms with your actions

You are very correct..... Truth is dat I prefer to visit her at her family house where nothing can go wrong, but even at that she still does her very best to touch and caress me dis days I just go with the flow as I knw she wouldn't go over board. Sometimes she does some special things for me or she is so naturally beautiful without makeups and I feel like kissing her but my emotions are quick to say guy calm down so dat ''few drops of water don't turn into a rain dat turns into a storm''. We are both determined to remain cherish until afta marriage.

As for me pushing her away cuz of my actions its rather the opposite, as she loves me more knwing dat I can very well control my emotion around ladies, d truth is dat I hardly can stand ladies and their excesses. She is my 1st and God willing only lady I babe/wife I will ever want and need. I wish more ladies were like her.
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 3:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
MVLOX:

You are very correct..... Truth is dat I prefer to visit her at her family house where nothing can go wrong, but even at that she still does her very best to touch and caress me dis days I just go with the flow as I knw she wouldn't go over board. We are both determined to remain cherish until afta marriage. As for me pushing her away cuz of my actions its rather the opposite, as she loves me more knwing dat I can very well control my emotion around ladies, d truth is dat I hardly can stand ladies and their excesses. She is my 1st and God willing only lady I babe/wife I will ever want and need. I wish more ladies were like her.

A little romance won't destroy your agreement,remember the economy isn't friendly and her best way of keepin herself together irrespective of the recession is with u.
It's just a mild fun, u nt givin her d fun nw isn't as a result of ur vow bt u r REALLY nt d ROMANTIC type. PLS feel free weneva u r wit her cos it makes relationshp lively n always young
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2016
oluwalewis:

A little romance won't destroy your agreement,remember the economy isn't friendly and her best way of keepin herself together irrespective of the recession is with u.
It's just a mild fun, u nt givin her d fun nw isn't as a result of ur vow bt u r REALLY nt d ROMANTIC type. PLS feel free weneva u r wit her cos it makes relationshp lively n always young

Ok sir I will surely do my best to improve.... Sorry cha 2day we where suppose to hang out but chelsea match no make me show up...we call her to apology den make it up to her 2mao been a public holiday by cooking and taking it her.... Dats ROMANTIC I guess...
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2016
MVLOX:

Ok sir I will surely do my best to improve.... Sorry cha 2day we where suppose to hang out but chelsea match no make me show up...we call her to apology den make it up to her 2mao been a public holiday by cooking and taking it her.... Dats ROMANTIC I guess...

Very romantic
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2016
MVLOX:

Hope u r enjoyin ur sallah with the love of your life in a romantic way
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

Hope u r enjoyin ur sallah with the love of your life in a romantic way
Honestly we did ooo was there yesterday and 2day.... It was fun really
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by oluwalewis(m): 8:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
MVLOX:

Honestly we did ooo was there yesterday and 2day.... It was fun really
God bless ur luv
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by MVLOX(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2016
oluwalewis:

God bless ur luv
Tank u sir...... She sure will get ur msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.