Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (64537 Views)

I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / "I'm Too Big". What Can She Do To Slim Down? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Purereal(m): 9:34am On Nov 30, 2016
cruzita:
I'm not looking for a perfect man,but one DAT will respect and love me
Cos I know no one is 100% perfect
dear,to have such a husband u have a role to play positively
yourself.
who n what u are, matters too
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by lafean20(f): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
numericalguy:

Olosho wey you be.
Stop sleeping with married men upandan
u are rude and childish, y would u say dat like u are a,Saint
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by numericalguy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
lafean20:
u are rude and childish, y would u say dat like u are a,Saint

Why are you so pained na

Keep quiet and stop sleeping with married men.

Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by sirhot(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Because girls fuvck up and down with guys and when guys want to settle down they go for the younger girls...
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by KeengTobbie(m): 6:05am On Jan 03, 2017
cruzita:
I'm not looking for a perfect man,but one DAT will respect and love me .

Cos I know no one is 100% perfect

He may love you but respect has to be in all aspects. Will he respect you never to lie, or never to cheat or never to break promises?
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by Eldee54321(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
halfricanadian:
guys generally love nd pamper women that don't love them and den treat like trash d ones dat loves them

sad never been lucky with guys sha lol
. That's life...vice-versa....someone once said n I quote.."WHY DO THE WRONG GUYS AV D RIGHT GIRLS?
Re: Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) by lafean20(f): 6:29pm On May 26, 2017
numericalguy:

Why are you so pained na

Keep quiet and stop sleeping with married men.
sori to dissapoint u nigga, I don't do married men, it's not my style at all, one of my principles dat I have never broken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Gets Pistol From Her Father As Gift, Warns Nigerian Guys. Photos / When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.