Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) (53510 Views)

Buhari Condemns Zamfara Blasphemy Killings / 8 Killed In Zamfara Over "Blasphemy Against Islam" / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2016
[size=18pt]Victims of intolerance.

I am a Christian and I have preached to Muslims and was welcomed by an Imam and we sat down and reasoned together.
I have worked for two Muslims, one from Ede in Osun State and the other one from Lagos State and both treated me like a Prince and I respected them.
They never cheated or owed me one kobo and I flew on a plane with one of them, Alhaja H. O. Shitta who has known me since I was 21 and instrumental to connecting me to the Johns Hopkins University's Population Communications Services (JHU/PCS). We stayed in the same Metropolitan Hotel in Calabar for an Africare/WHO seminar in 1993 and I was in a separate suite with room service, all expenses paid. She treated me like her son and never for once disparaged our Lord and Messiah Jesus Christ and I never disparaged Prophet Muhammad.
On the other hand, the so called Igbo "Christians" I worked for cheated and owed me till date and one even sent me death threats for exposing his fraud and scam to swindle both the government and private companies with an international film festival I founded in 2009.
Because of his evil greed, he rushed to register it as his own and keeping telling lies shamelessly to deceive ignorant people and still lies that he is a Christian.
Majority of Nigerians provoking Muslims are not real and true Christians, but church goers.
They are the ones provoking Muslims most.
[/size]

[size=14pt]"Natural Mystic"

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
If you listen carefully now you will hear.
This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

Things are not the way they used to be,
I won't tell no lie;
One and all have to face reality now.
'Though I've tried to find the answer to all the questions they ask.
'Though I know it's impossible to go livin' through the past -
Don't tell no lie.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
Can't keep them down -
If you listen carefully now you will hear.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.

This could be the first trumpet, might as well be the last:
Many more will have to suffer,
Many more will have to die - don't ask me why.

There's a natural mystic blowing through the air -
I won't tell no lie;
If you listen carefully now you will hear:
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air.
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air;
There's a natural mystic blowing through the air;
Such a natural mystic blowing through the air. [/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1M8L0t_Ttw

[size=18pt]This is not the first time and will not be the last until Nigerians learn from the costly mistakes of the past.

You are an Igbo living on a street surrounded my Hausas and you call your dog "Buhari" and you are a Christian student in an Islamic Sharia state and you disrespect Prophet Muhammad, you are only a troublemaker or you want to commit suicide.

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves."
◄ Messiah Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:16 ►
[/size]
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2016
Aboki bu aboki, no matter what u do
No amount of reforming can change the way they act, view things or think, d mallam wey dey on top dis country even worse pass these ones.
Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
2dugged:
oh so that is why your brothers are killing people abi?because we are supposed to turn the other cheek?I hope everyone viewing this thread can see how your brains are wired, Muslim mods that have been banning people and hiding comments, I hope you can see your brothers and how they reason?, since we cannot stay together, and even talking to your likes will not wash away the religious hatred that has been embedded in your hearts, then let the country divide because it's useless trying to talk sense into savages

Listen Woman, I have neither insulted nor disrespected you.. I have also not told you I am a Muslim neither have I indicated to you that I am from the North. Get your emotions in check..

I asked you; WHAT DID YOUR BIBLE TELL YOU TO DO WHEN SLAPPED ON THE LEFT CHEEK?
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2016
This is the definition of barbarism.. Wickedness of the highest order.

Why is it that some people cant just make use of their brain for what it's meant for?

If they insult the prophet, why don't you just leave them for God to punish? Haaaa! This country is a zoo indeed, since its obvious we can't differentiate between animals and human being. These people no doubt are animals in human skin.

Something needs to be done.. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

What did your Bible tell you to do when you get slapped on the left cheek?
So, if your first daughter was raped, you will bring your second daughter to the rapist to complete it? Because the bible said 'But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also'? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
Peace! How ironic. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 10:47am On Aug 23, 2016
[b]

Actually it is a different scenario here where people don't understand the barbaric nd disgusting behavior of northerners.Some people here av not travel to northern state b4 to experience how an average Hausa man behaves. They no nothing about Islam,over 60% of them are illiterate, they only follow the order of their Imam or traditional rulers to start violence.That shit can never happen here in Yoruba Land (Yoruba Muslim).

Try to av a disagreement with Hausa man (not even on religious perspective),the next words u will here is "walahi I will kill you" .In Hausa Land christian will find it difficult to differentiate between their attitude nd religion not knowing they don't understand the in dept of holy Quran.

Hausa and killings is just like 5&6,they transferred the same aggression to religion.Am very sure some people here av heard Hausa violence even when religion does not involved (beheaded people). They find it easy to behead people when it comes to violence but people especially Christian will not attack their bad deeds again but keep on mastubating and say something bad about Islam.It is out of sense and uncalled for,we av heard about pastor doing rituals, fake miracles nd rape of church members......Attack the Hausa's not Islam coz we av not heard about this in southwest, killings is DNA of an average Hausa man.

Islam is religion of peace and nothing will stop it from be the fastest growing religion on earth......

FG needs to pass a bill to stop this ungodly nd barbaric act from northerns'

Innalilahi wainailahi Rojiun.......RIP

[/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2016
miszeno:

My sister,my heart bleeds,and u see these Muslim blood suckers boys running after Christian girls to useless their lives.
the truth is, it is a plus for a Muslim man to marry a Christian, they will even give him a gift for such an achievement, that is why they encourage their men to marry Christian ladies , to populate Islam and will spill blood rather than allow a Muslim girl marry a Christian man, that is the logic, infact they can even promise to allow the lady attend church after marriage, and do everything possible to make her feel she will not be forced, some will allow her to have maybe one or two children so as to tie her down before showing their true nature of intolerance to other religion and can even use violence as a resort to convert her to Islam

7 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2016
jmoore:

So, if your first daughter was raped, you will bring your second daughter to the rapist to complete it? Because the bible said 'But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also'? undecided

You couldn't even answer a simple question without embelishing your answer and wait to see where I was heading before retorting..

Like I told the female I was addressing with that post, get your emotions in check.. An emotional person is never a logical person. #Fact.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Trustworthiness: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
Islam needs to be reformed....

Islam do not require any reform. In fact, it is a perfect way of life for people who are knowledgeable.

The problem with most of you Christians is that you don't want to respect others people's religion and ways of life. On the day you people start to avoid creating religious problem through your insults on other people's religion, then there will be peace on earth.

Moreover, the Muslims and Christians must learn and understand their differences and avoid crossing the boundaries.

Likewise, the government must make a law, to put anybody who start a religious bigot, both in the public and on social media, to death. Because, anyway such action of religious bigotry could lead to the death of more people. So, instead of more people to be killed for the problem caused by an individual, it is better to putt such individual to death to serve as a deterrent to others that might want to do the same among the Muslims or the Christians or whatever the religion you might be claiming.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by LastProphet: 10:51am On Aug 23, 2016
the boys will never be arrested, if at all they are arrested they will be freed after emirs, imams, and big muslims in govt call the hungry police commissioner with threats. islam is a cult

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Listen Woman, I have neither insulted nor disrespected you.. I have also not told you I am a Muslim neither have I indicated to you that I am from the North. Get your emotions in check..

I asked you; WHAT DID YOUR BIBLE TELL YOU TO DO WHEN SLAPPED ON THE LEFT CHEEK?
and you want to compare a slap to killing?, my emotions are quite in check, if you want to really know how unchecked a person's emotions can be why don't you go to the families of the deceased and ask them that question?mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, please just respect you self and stay off my mention,so you think my comments are illogical?like you said up there because you perceived that I am being emotional,and what does that make you?,I have alot of names to qualify you right now, since you are obviously the opposite of me right now, but I choose to let it pass,let other people viewing this thread draw their own conclusion about you from your comments. nonsense and ingredients

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
and as usual in d north, nobody will b held responsible for this religious violence

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by jmoore(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

You couldn't even answer a simple question without embelishing your answer and wait to see where I was heading before retorting..

Like I told the female I was addressing with that post, get your emotions in check.. An emotional person is never a logical person. #Fact.

I gave you my answer with that question. If you can't comprehend it, ain't my fault.

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 23, 2016
benodic:
As usual I am waiting for Moslems to match on the streets and condemn this dastardly by their fellow Moslems in Zamfara and as usual none of them will match or speak out. Actions speaks louder than words. Your actions says everything about the religion you profess. I do not need to hear any sermons.
i never knew you were like this kindly share some pdf of your eckanar religion i wanna read it bro
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2016
Kassidy90:
U killed someone because of blasphemy .....to me it doesn't make any sense coz as far as am concern murder is also a sin if not greater than blasphemy....as a Muslim my Heart bleeds seen some brainwashed fools trying to destroy Islam through their actions, I urged Islamic leaders to rise up n do something about it..

You just said my mind.. But the so called leaders will either not say anything or blame the victim for this barbaric act. It is really a pathetic situation in this country.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2016
Religion of peace or war? Which one exactly so we know what we are dealing with, Haba! All this have to come to a stop! What was it d young man said to instigate this killing of innocent souls? Is it more than what the muslims say everyday against our Lord christ. I still dont understand how humans were made to dwell in d mist of animals! May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Actually it is a different scenario here where people don't understand the barbaric nd disgusting behavior of northerners.Some people here av not travel to northern state b4 to experience how an average Hausa man behaves. They no nothing about Islam,over 60% of them are illiterate, they only follow the order of their Imam or traditional rulers to start violence.That shit can never happen here in Yoruba Land (Yoruba Muslim).

Try to av a disagreement with Hausa man (not even on religious perspective),the next words u will here is "walahi I will kill you" .In Hausa Land christian will find it difficult to differentiate between their attitude nd religion not knowing they don't understand the in dept of holy Quran.

Hausa and killings is just like 5&6,they transferred the same aggression to religion.Am very sure some people here av heard Hausa violence even when religion does not involved (beheaded people). They find it easy to behead people when it comes to violence but people especially Christian will not attack their bad deeds again but keep on mastubating and say something bad about Islam.It is out of sense and uncalled for,we av heard about pastor doing rituals, fake miracles nd rape of church members......Attack the Hausa's not Islam coz we av not heard about this in southwest, killings is DNA of an average Hausa man.

Islam is religion of peace and nothing will stop it from be the fastest growing religion on earth......

[/b]

You just captured my thought. It's really disheartening cry

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by ojialo(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Sultan of Sokoto and Emir of Kano hasn't done there jobs well, they needs to educate their people the need to be tolerant, probably broadcast at least twice a day on BBC Hausa.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by beautyoftheLord: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
...and we still send our innocent Southern kids in the NA to North to fight boko haram. What's the difference between boko haram members and an average N0rthern mvslim youth?

Instead of wasting lives and resources fighting terrorism, it's better to give them space to run their territories the way they want.

Personally, I don't believe in the oneness of the country anymore. My colleagues here already know that I take exceptions to someone calling me "Nigerian" dude.undecided

You couldn't have said it any better.....

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Guyman02: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
anigbajumo:
[i]]

FG needs to pass a bill to stop this ungodly nd barbaric act from northerns'

I am a Christian but I think you have made some sense, the Northern rulers have deceived their people for so long and kept them under illiteracy and their irrational actions is linked to Islam sadly. If we judge Islam from the educated Yoruba Muslim perspective we cant have incidences like these

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by anigbajumo(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You just captured my thought. It's really disheartening cry

So painful, northerners are just disgracing our dear religion day by day and the Christian won't condemn their their deeds but saying trash about Islam.....

4 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
God, this is awful and totally condemnable!!

Any God that has to rely oh "His" followers to fight his battles isn't worthy of the name "God"! angry

Illiteracy has really messed things up in this country. These people need a total re-orientation- we simply can't go on like this. If one insults your God, why not allow Him serve his justice as best he desires? Life is just too precious to be wasted with such reckless abandon.

This is depressing honestly.

Pray God rests the souls of the dearly departed, amen.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2016
2dugged:
and you want to compare a slap to killing?, my emotions are quite in check, if you want to really know how unchecked a person's emotions can be why don't you go to the families of the deceased and ask them that question?mteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, please just respect you self and stay off my mention,so you think my comments are illogical?like you said up there because you perceived that I am being emotional,and what does that make you?,I have alot of names to qualify you right now, since you are obviously the opposite of me right now, but I choose to let it pass,let other people viewing this thread draw their own conclusion about you from your comments

Lol..

I didn't compare a slap to killing.. I was trying to lead you somewhere, but pfft...

Call me whatever names pleases you. All it wold do is lend credence to me saying you are very emotional right now..
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
jmoore:

I gave you my answer with that question. If you can't comprehend it, ain't my fault.

Pfft!
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Efikman(m): 11:06am On Aug 23, 2016
Eeslam is of the devil. It is a demonic religion.
Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by justy15: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Muslims have no exception to violence, else one would espect the once in higher institution if learning to be more reasonable. this is barbaric and the so called Islamic leaders in Nigeria benefit from this wanton killing

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by DropShot: 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Let this country divide already.

Too many problems from the NE/NW and SS/SE already.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Kizzkizz(f): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2016
Every thug is every religion should die by mysterious hands. I insist that this isn't religion, these are just wicked people. I have Muslim friends, they are kind and argue naturedly and very giving. These ones are just idiots. Deluaioned souls that have no idea what d actual teachings of Islam is.

Fget religion, to me, it is a ruse to turn vulnerable people into puppets. Any act done cos of tribal or religious affiliations should be condemned without turning this shit into a stupid tug of war and free for all word of mouth.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
MadCow1:

Lol..

I didn't compare a slap to killing.. I was trying to lead you somewhere, but pfft...

Call me whatever names pleases you. All it wold do is lend credence to me saying you are very emotional right now..

if it was your brother that was burnt to ashes like that you won't have that mouth to call me emotional, I know Muslims have lost their humanism and take humans for just meat when that adrenaline fueled by religion starts pumping through their veins but we (the so called infidels) are not like that,I still have empathy, but I guess you don't have any left in you, so please I am not interested in where your unreasonable question is leading to, keep it to your self,but I will like to tell you and every other Muslims who are patting their brothers on the back on this thread two things,
1) condemn evil whenever you see it,because tomorrow it might just come to roost on your doorstep
2) No one has monopoly of violence, we choose to be human, anyone is capable of murder in whatever guise you choose to hide

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by Marrtynze(m): 11:12am On Aug 23, 2016
At the end of the day, I know which religion to follow

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) by fortune242(m): 11:13am On Aug 23, 2016
No wonder the Bible's says "WOE" unto the North.... Why can't they leave them for their god to judge them. ur so called god should be able to fight for itself if truely is a god. mad people!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidential Election Tribunal: Peter Obi's 5 Prayers / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.