Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs (1842 Views)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / This Is What You See In A Relationship Of No Sex Before Marriage (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

I thought you're albino undecided

[/font][/i]
Are you minding that Monawitch? undecided

Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2016
Well, I wouldn't say you should Break off the relationship. I also won't say you should go ahead with it.

I'm a Christian and I know that God has a perfect will for every person. Marriage is a spiritual thing, sure. But it also has a practical side which I don't want to get into.

However, don't base your marriage on 'prophecy', rather base it on the word of God. Ask yourself, what is God saying.

Also, the Spirit bears witness with your spirit. Ask for elderly advice.

I advice against a sooth sayer or prophet on matters of marriage. Why? Because I've witnessed failed marriages based on carnal prophecies.

Just trust God to speak and make s perfect will known. And please, don't kill yourself with fasting. Fasting wont make God speak. It will only aid your hearing from Him.

Don't use fasting prayer as a means of strong arming God.

On a final note, he that finds a wife, finds a good thing. Prophecy wasn't mentioned here. Praying for His grace and guidance.
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Are you minding that Monawitch? undecided

You don't type like a darkskinned person undecided
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

You don't type like a darkskinned person undecided
smh...skarlett, they've also infected you? cry

Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

smh...ska rlett, they've also infected you? cry

Cry cry baby gringrin
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

Cry cry baby gringrin
Errrr...wait. grin

I didn't even get to see Your signature! sheeesh! that explains the psycho aura I've been sensing! tongue ndo o..cry
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 24, 2016
Estharfabian:

Errrr...wait. grin
I didn't even get to see Your signature!
sheeesh! that explains the psycho aura I've been sensing! tongue ndo o..cry

You truly have four eyes gringrin

Ndo o cry
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 24, 2016
skarlett:

You truly have four eyes gringrin
Ndo o cry
smh! angry

Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by NemzySeries(m): 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2016
oga I dunt fink God is scared of u if not he wud av eida given u signs or done sumfin to shw shez not d gal 4 u......fake pastors & prophets ryt frm d days of old testament
Re: My Dad Wants Me To End My Relationship Of 3 Yrs by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2016
God is not deaf and he doesn't restrict his message to anybody so you can also pray and seek to hear from him yourself... and if you don't believe on yourself enuf to hear from him,you can meet other pastors too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Aba Boys Try To Create Aba Version Of Pes Football Game(pics) / Photo Of The Day. / I Feel Its Over But I Don't Want To Be The One To End It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.