Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) (52638 Views)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Is It Wrong Being Nice To Women & How Should A Man Behave Towards Women / Guys! Why You Should Stop Being Nice To Ladies. They Don't Reciprocate. MY STORY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by nopretense: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
remedick:
I saw this on facebook and if you are still trying to be nice to a Nigerian girl, you are doing yourself a disservice.
that's only, but her personal opinion. Let her stick to it, not everyone else... It's a dynamic world.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

I don't blame her though. [/i]Men are the same. [s][/s[i]

I guess u have fvcked them all?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dajugba:
if you understand the difference between both books, you will simply have all the answers to why you should not take such people serious.
grin grin grin this what she is trying to Avoid from her man grin grin grin

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by femi4: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
LuvU2:
I dont know but d lady looks like a transgender
same thought here

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Josmila(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:

Quit that stereotype baby girl, men are not the same. Because some ladies collect money in exchange for sex, does that make all our down to heart women whores? We have the good and the bad, we can always choose the side that suits our fancy

You nailed it baby girl!
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol don't be such a dumbass. She simply wants a man who has seen it all because she believes he can be calm and loyal. But one who's still "innocent" will want to "explore" and play around.

I don't blame her though. Men are the same.

Men are the the same? undecided.....I put it to you that you are a who.re!! angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Marvinspeed(m): 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

Amazing....have you tried us all :/
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

I would have thought you would have sat yourself down to think deeply and ponder upon the matter. Are all men really the same? Or women just comfort themselves and justify their poor choices with this line?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Dajugba: 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin this what she is trying to Avoid from her man grin grin grin
hahaha.. Funny picture. But that still didn't justify her demands. Not all men cheat! And what she enlisted doesn't meet to the standard of a real man who has the fear of God and respect her opinion. She probably want a player, and definately these are they type of ladies who come to Nl and tag all men desame.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2016
ReddLabel:

Quit that stereotype baby girl, men are not the same. Because some ladies collect money in exchange for sex, does that make all our down to heart women whores? We have the good and the bad, we can always choose the side that suits our fancy

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
DanielGb:

Exatcly.
this is why I like the TV series called SATISFACTION.
Go and watch it.

We all seek adventure.
the innocent will want to cheat more.
the bad ones will have little interest.
that series tho cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by PasNina(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

Who told you to try them all? Weyrey

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Cooldude68(m): 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
FvckShiT:

undecided
You're absolutely wrong! All men are not the same....why? because we don't think in the same direction.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Dajugba: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
lascopes:

Women are too complicated...more edition still coming #seasonal

hmmm... Not all. Just that most are polemical, but sometimes you don't have to dance to their tone. Just do what you feel it appropriate so they don't swing you by emotions.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by pearl4eva: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
HmmMmmmmm men are the same abi,but wait oh.no body asked u to test all of them na. So u have been sharing ur puna abi.better check urself and stop ranting.
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by MandingoXXX: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

Including your papa, uncles, brothers, grandpas, sons and ancestors.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 2:21pm On Aug 25, 2016
I find it very hypocritical that y'all are coming for the girl that said all men are the same YET THIS VERY TOPIC advocates that you should not be nice to Nigerian girls because of the opinion of one. That is somehow OK right? Cos all Nigerian girls are the same... Nigerian girls like money,...Nigerian girls are cheats....... It is always OK here to vilify and generalize Nigerian girls but Heavens forbid a woman says all men are the same. GTFO
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Burger01(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dajugba:
if you understand the difference between both books, you will simply have all the answers to why you should not take such people serious.
You said it all. Women and their wahalacheesy
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
the fear of a woman is the beginning of wisdom.
Don't take her words for it o. Woman are so unpredictable that even God is dumbfounded.

You can know all about a woman in one day, but you can NEVER understand them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Don't take her words for it o. Woman are so unpredictable that even God is dumbfounded.

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Peterosky(m): 2:52pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dajugba:
grin
Dajugba:

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by temmietrizzie(m): 2:55pm On Aug 25, 2016
Hahahahaha... She no kuku Lie..
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by missKiffy(f): 3:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

I disagree, all men are not the same
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Danfuster(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

who told you to try them all cheesy #HoeAlert #HoeIsLife

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
AyeeIdris:
I find it very hypocritical that y'all are coming for the girl that said all men are the same YET THIS VERY TOPIC advocates that you should not be nice to Nigerian girls because of the opinion of one. That is somehow OK right? Cos all Nigerian girls are the same... Nigerian girls like money,...Nigerian girls are cheats....... It is always OK here to vilify and generalize Nigerian girls but Heavens forbid a woman says all men are the same. GTFO
Its a crule world cry grin
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:24pm On Aug 25, 2016
Dajugba:

Hmmmmm

Really?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
grin tongue
gwine0047:

Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
jessejagga:
Who nice guy don epp mtchew undecided
Hmmmmmm
Stop looking left
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Dajugba: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmm

Really?

OMG... Really. oya, tell us what's your view point about op's picture, and my written?
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Dajugba: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Burger01:
You said it all. Women and their wahalacheesy

lol... I didn't say anything, I only point out hidden mistery. Wink...
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2016
Fabulocity:

Who tell you say all men are the same? Na person send you to sample all of them? Habariba sambo ribobo
Re: This Is Why Being Nice To Nigerian Girls Is Wrong! (photo) by Orikinla(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2016
Girls Should Not Miss School Because of Their Periods
#showup and Join the movement http://glblctzn.me/2aYLiY9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.