Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (35202 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by signz: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.[/b]he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari[b] . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, [/b]he will surely be voted out in 2019[b] .

Nigeria has always been corrupt from 1960 till date.

You and I know that once Buhari is fit, nobody will remove him. Especially if he continues to perform as poorly as he's doing now.

We fail to understand that Buhari is not democrat. He's of 1966, the men of that era know nothing about democracy.

We've said bye bye to free and fair election in Nigeria till maybe 2027.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by NigerDeltan(m): 8:38am On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

Abeg make una free that my guy, hope still dey with Buhari, we'll continue praying for Nigeria.

Buhari has done his best already, its obvious

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by dotcomnamename: 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
wirinet:

You guys are pathetic. Any positives in Buhari's government, you credit Jonathan, but any negative, you exonerate Jonathan.
For example, Buhari's government is defeating boko haram, you praise Jonathan for starting it and buying arms, Boko haram strikes, you castigate Buhari.
NEPA has improved, you praise Jonathan to high heavens for fixing NEPA before he left, NEPA supply darkness as usual, you blame buhari for not supplying power. The list can go on and on.

The only house that your Hero, Jonathan build was a house of corruption and the whole world was aware except PDP and its allies; IPOB, NDA, TAN, etc.

undecided Aw, are you surprised? What do you expect from them?

They hate Buhari with passion simply because he kicked out their hero from the villa to Otuoke..

They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.

So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet for they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.

They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You cannot sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.

There's nobody that cannot rule Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

I heard some bufons said

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the time Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.

Wailers can keep wailing, its your only mission and portion in your life!

5 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by obailala(m): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:

What a way to defend a cause you believe in.
cheesy
Of course I was referring to GEJ.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by lovemoi2(f): 8:39am On Aug 26, 2016
[size=13pt]JONATHAN THINKS ALL NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS

He should be in prison not talking...what a corrupt man with his wife patience[/size]
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by luvinhubby(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
paulco:

The most corrupt man that ever rule without common sense you call your HERO...your DESTINY probably is CORRUPT lord have mercy when people come online to praise GEJ in as much as i wanted BUHARI i still never regret ma actions...

Wait till the half bag of rice for your house finish & you stroll go buy another, that is when you go activate the regret button. cheesy
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by MadCow1: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Oga Jonathan,

WHAT WAS OUR FOREIGN RESERVE WHEN YOU TOOK OFFICE AND WHEN YOU LEFT? angry angry angry

Making Dangote the Richest Man is not an achievement.. Enriching the 1% at the detriment of the 99% is what the United States is suffering from right now.. angry

During your tenure, Oil hit 160 USD per barrel at some point, what did you do with all that money?

The trains you are claiming glory for was a road map set up by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The Electricity Projects you are also claiming Glory for was also a Road Map set out by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

A healthy portion of your economic team were borrowed from the same President Obasanjo. But somehow, Okonjo went from being a blessing to the Nation under President Obasanjo to being a Financial Magician under your Government. Even Late Madam Dora Akunyili went from being a Lioness of NAFDAC under Obasanjo to being a joke of an Information Minister under you only remembered for trying to ban the use of the slang 'Naija' in her failed 'Rebranding Nigeria' project.

You inherited a country where everywhere was calm and the worst we had were robberies and the odd crimes here and there and left us with a country where Bombings were the Norm. Who can forget the October 1st 2010 Bombing near Eagle Square whilst you were inside the square giving a speech? Under your government, the Nigerian Police headquarters was bombed and the Nigerian Army Mechanized Division 7 Barracks was overrun by Terrorists.. grin

In the Niger Delta which has been a crisis area for a while, you did absolutely nothing to alleviate the sufferings of the people in the region despite being a native of the region who was familiar with the situation of matters on ground.
The Amnesty Programme was a Late President Yaradua Policy so technically, what exactly did you do to eliminate the Niger Delta crisis as President? The Ogoni clean-up report you didn't implement, the East - West Road you didn't complete, the Airport in Bayelsa you didn't build, the Airport in Port Harcourt you destroyed and didn't rebuild, the Seaport in Rivers State you didn't revitalize, the University in Delta State you only approved a few months to exiting office and used it as a means to siphon 13 Billion Naira out of the economy, the refineries in both Warri and Port Harcourt you didnt rebuild or revamp, the Militancy you didn't solve so what exactly was your achievement in the Niger Delta?

The same way you met the Niger Delta when you ascended office is the same way you left it when you left office. Infact you only created more discord in the region with those shady boundary readjustment that saw oil wells stripped from some Niger Delta States and given to other states whose governors where literally in bed with you.

Under your government, our security forces that use to be a force to reckon with in Africa after serving successful Peace keeping Tours in Sierra Leone, Liberia and even Sudan became so weakened they couldn't contain some domestic terror issues and nip it in the bud before it grew to this extent.

Dear GEJ, the best thing you did for Nigeria as President was conceding defeat and not pushing this Nation further into the Abyss you had systematically led us into..

I wish you well in your retirement life and I will remember you for a lot of things, but being a good Nigerian President will definitely not be one of them.

God Bless Nigeria..

God Bless the President Muhammadu Buhari..

God Bless MadCow1.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
The only crime you commit is to handover to a fool.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2016
Omohjick:

And u r no better than him

Lol. And how is he no better than gej? Smdh.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Obason22(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
I love ur decision, u considered d people's pnterest first. I wish other leaders could imitate.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by tomakint: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2016
vingeophysicist:
jihadist like you. if you like go turn suicide bomber nah una occupation. see how you wear hijab like suicide bomber. lol
cheesy grin you no go kill me

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by DonCortino: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Before 2015....
*I pay light bill of 250 a month (after its shared between 6 flats)
*We see the light at least 12 hrs a day
*we buy fuel #96 per litre
*rice was 8-9k per bag
*no bank deducts my money when someone pays into my acct
* job was easier to get
Etc etc etc

Today.....
* I have just been assign to pay light bill of 5k after d total has been shared between 6 flats. (it increases by 500 every month now undecided)
* we dont even see the light up to 5hrs a day now
* cry cry cry
......I cant go on, the suffering is just too much!

GEJ! You are right u handed over far better government cry
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by goshen26: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
If not that I respect elders a lot I would av said SHUT UP to Dr. GEJ, even if a 10yr old indidual met the high price of oil he met he would av turned this country to the best in Africa and world at large, he (GEJ) met a very high price of oil that would av do us good and better the lives of Nigerians yet he wasted it.

Assuming he met a poor fuel price like OBJ n PMB his secret as a weak leader would av been obvious...

2 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by dotune(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016
Ok oga Jona. What about Niger Delta? Instead of u fixing the place and earning a name among your people, u enriched illiterates like Dokubo and Tompolo, doling out billions to them. Today, Militancy has returned. The corrupt govt ur party led for 16 years is what we are battling with today. The Emefiele that was releasing dollars in briefcases to Dansuki is today sweating to clean up ur mess. I will not be disillusioned because of the present state of the economy and accept that u did well.

You were there when oil was selling for $150 per barrel. U didn't plan for the future. You didn't diversify the economy. U enriched certain people and forgave a thief who bought a wrist watch for 185m until the wrath of God visited him.

If the new Administration also met what Yar'dua left for u as foreign reserve and oil deals and today we are suffering then I would have criticized them.

Corruption has a ripple effect. That's what we are suffering now. The short sighted ones are the ones calling Buhari names. Maybe their fathers could have done better than him.
U have messed with the morals and values of this nation saying stealing is not corruption. Today, a lot of people have their values corrupted saying bring back corruption because of the hardship you people brought by the lack of strong will to be just and prudent. we will continue to clean up the mess you people created in 16 years.

In 2019, if Buhari cannot continue, we will vote in again another devout man who has a good report. We will continue to rebuild Nigeria. for the few people who love this nation and are passionate about her, even in this trying time, God will continue to make grace abound to us, we will not beg, we will increase on all sides IJN.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Vincent41(m): 8:44am On Aug 26, 2016

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by senatordave1(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Gej handed over a house of corruption,a house full of cosmetic and invisible achievements.he's the worst president ever.if nigeria was ever africa's largest economy,our standard of living and development index would be better than that of south africa,ghana,egypt and several oyibo countries.buhari is gradually getting it right and by 2018 or before,he would qualitatively be better.up buhari,sai apc

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by ifygbogwu: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2016
kokoA:
You did so well and you were voted out? Abeg make we hear word jare.
its pple like u that are d c
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by jonsnow12(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
This guy no dey shame
He singled-handedly ruined this country's economy
shared FOREX and reserves ,
Made a few already rich people richer
and he's making mouth

Idiota
hater spoted

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Funlordjnr: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2016
MissingBudget:

My parents must be so ashamed of me by now. The distorted facts are right before my very eyes but the stupidity and ignorance that lucifer has blessed me with keeps on blindly leading me to support a brainless, corrupt, _dunce of president who made no significant efforts to change my destiny and those of my fellow youths! I just can't understand the fact why I am this cursed.

I understand your pain!

Now kindly GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by depumpin(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Gej my Hero......buhari and bad economy be like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by back2sender: 8:56am On Aug 26, 2016
emmalezy:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/i-handed-over-best-nigerian-government.html

You destroyed Nigeria economy useless ogogoro man.
Massive looting by you, your friends, croonies and girl friends made Nigeria coomatose of what we are experiencing today. What did you left in the treasury for a raining day like this? Nothing!.
In your time Nigeria commonwealth was massively stolen supervised by you. Militants planted explosives in the oil facilities under your watch, you are the father and sponsor of militants group in niger delta.
This man should be arrested and dealt with i dont know why he is been left on the road.
Sambo dasuki has said it so many times he disbursed the arms procurement money to Jonathan girlfriendz, friends, family members, pdp members under Jonathan instructions even metuh said the same thing.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by kenchizzy(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2016
:Dthe best president ever.hmmm mr dullard hope u ar listening smileyilliterate mongol.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oblitz(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Sir the house that took u six years to build hs been destroyed in less than two years.

Gej is a clear example why democracy is not the best system of government, once the majority got it wrong everyone suffer.

CORRECT

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Chigold101(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
The hatman is obviously high on dry gin and cameroun pepper again
sure!

The helped him remind us where we were about 1 & 3months ago.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by sinaj(f): 9:02am On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
It is very obvious even to the blind.

Rice - 19,000 bag.
Indomie hungry man - 150
Pure water - 10 satchet
Dollar - 405 to Naira
Garri - 700 paint bucket
Fuel - 145 per liter

What other evidence do you need?

Eyepencil- 150
Sanitory towel- 15 reduced to 12
hair attachment- #500-#700
Mayonnaise- 1500
Cabin biscuit- looking wretched now, #15
Indomie-1500to #1900
Bread
cake

D list still kwontinue o!

I de cum

Btw did u forget to add kerosene to ur list

3 Likes

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by QuickLoans(f): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2016
God should just come and save us from all this evil leaders.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by aubventure: 9:06am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .
Let be sincere, Life during this man's tenure and now which is better
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by fayisode(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:
So making dangote rich is also an achievement.he also handed over a corrupt Nigeria to buhari . .well Jonathan tried in the rail sector and also agriculture but education, health, power, infrastructures etc na zero .. I still don't regret voting him out and if buhari should continue like this too, he will surely be voted out in 2019 .
i knew you guys dont want the true. You told us u wanted to correct all problem pdp has caused to this country. Now your is the worst government i have withnessed in this country. Wrong propaganda. You are curious for power but no plans for we Nigeria. Let let tell the truth and let us be set free.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
It is very obvious even to the blind.

Rice - 19,000 bag.
Indomie hungry man - 150
Pure water - 10 satchet
Dollar - 405 to Naira
Garri - 700 paint bucket
Fuel - 145 per liter

What other evidence do you need?
Just wait, the haters would soon arrive prepare grin grin grin
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2016
sinaj:

Eyepencil- 150
Sanitory towel- 15 reduced to 12
hair attachment- #500-#700
Mayonnaise- 1500
Cabin biscuit- looking wretched now, #15
Indomie-1500to #1900
Bread
cake

D list still kwontinue o!

I de cum

Btw did u forget to add kerosene in ur list

U see why u need me around you for this kind time! I go just treat your bills like ordinary panadol for ordinary headache.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2016
dotcomnamename:

undecided Aw, are you surprised? What do you expect from them?

They hate Buhari with passion simply because he kicked out their hero from the villa to Otuoke..

They hate Amaechi.
They hate Obj
They hate Tinubu
They celebrated Audu's death
They blame Buhari for Padding
They asked Buhari to sign Summary
They complain about fuel scarcity
They blame Tinubu for scolding Kachikwu
They were expecting Kachikwu to insult Jagaban....How disappointed they are?
They called Jonathan a saint
Jonathan and co. are refunding their loots.
They love Diezani.
They celebrate Iweala
FFK is their prophet
Okorocha is their enemy
Ngige is their detractor
They love Tompolo
They hate Nigerian Army
And in all of these, their chorus is "is this the change we voted for?"
That is how mysterious an average wailer is......They're career sadists and enemy of decency!!!!
One moment they say they are Biafrans, the other moment, they say there are British!!!
One moment they say FFK hate them. Later, they say FFK is their man. They will say Kachikwu is not theirs but call for Kachikwu's resignation, they will say you hate them. To them, Dasuki is from Aba, Okorocha is from Kano.
Their complaint is that they hate Nigeria and want her dissolved. Ask them for solution they will tell you Concede Power to us, let's lead Nigeria.

So Science and Technology is not good, Labour Ministry is bad and there's nothing in Foreign Affairs. Yet for they didn't complain when Jonathan gave them Labour....yet no wahala.

They will wonder why Yorubas are not supporting Saraki but worry less about why they hate Amaechi so much!
Hatred is a vehicle that can only take its passenger to a destructive destination!
You cannot sow hate and reap love! It is a natural law.

There's nobody that cannot rule Nigeria, if Jonathan can, if Gowon can, anybody can but no one can do it alone or use a vehicle of hate to get there!

I heard some bufons said

2. The British High Commission has been visiting him and yet Kanu's lawyer still wrote on behalf of his client, pleading to be visited and not to be abandoned? The UK has abandoned the mofo to his fate.

3. Someone should tell that loud mouthed Dilector aka The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw that the combo of UK, US and EU cannot save him. He is a genocide inciting f00l, violence inspiring criminal, an enemy of the state and a wanna-be rebel and warlord.

By the time Nigeria is through with him, when next he is coming to the world and he sees letter N starting the name of the country he wants to be sent to, he will not wait to listen to the remaining letters before opting not to come again.

Wailers can keep wailing, its your only mission and portion in your life!
Thanks a lot for your intelligent and comprehensive contribution. Well done man
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 9:13am On Aug 26, 2016
dotune:
Ok oga Jona. What about Niger Delta? Instead of u fixing the place and earning a name among your people, u enriched illiterates like Dokubo and Tompolo, doling out billions to them. Today, Militancy has returned. The corrupt govt ur party led for 16 years is what we are battling with today. The Emefiele that was releasing dollars in briefcases to Dansuki is today sweating to clean up ur mess. I will not be disillusioned because of the present state of the economy and accept that u did well.

You were there when oil was selling for $150 per barrel. U didn't plan for the future. You didn't diversify the economy. U enriched certain people and forgave a thief who bought a wrist watch for 185m until the wrath of God visited him.

If the new Administration also met what Yar'dua left for u as foreign reserve and oil deals and today we are suffering then I would have criticized them.

Corruption has a ripple effect. That's what we are suffering now. The short sighted ones are the ones calling Buhari names. Maybe their fathers could have done better than him.
U have messed with the morals and values of this nation saying stealing is not corruption. Today, a lot of people have their values corrupted saying bring back corruption because of the hardship you people brought by the lack of strong will to be just and prudent. we will continue to clean up the mess you people created in 16 years.

In 2019, if Buhari cannot continue, we will vote in again another devout man who has a good report. We will continue to rebuild Nigeria. for the few people who love this nation and are passionate about her, even in this trying time, God will continue to make grace abound to us, we will not beg, we will increase on all sides IJN.
Brainless People, you wont talk of OBJ rightyou focus on the man from teh SOuth SOuth.Wont it have been nice if you directed your vomit at PDP instead of a person who served for less than 6 years ,tribalism and religious hates are the two main killers of Nigeria as a nation mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot: Edo Can Be Lagos & Godfatherism Is Not A Bad Thing / Gunmen Kill 15 In Rivers / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.