Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says (35226 Views)

11 African Presidents Who Handed Over Power Peacefully / I Didn't Hand Over A Collapsed Nation To Buhari - GEJ / 'i Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - Gej Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 11:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Good one but do you know the price of crude oil was much higher during the campaign period? so how could they have predicted this disaster? it was sudden.the only economical blunder pmb can commit & I wont 4giv is if he fails to diversify the economy like his predecessors.
hehe, guy the writting is on the wall, by what you just said he already failed when he voted for monies to research and explore for crude up the North West of Nigeria, now is that diversification
Go and check history, see the cost of crude during OBJ and during 1984 and after 1985
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2016
@ repogirl if you consider reason to be excuses then you are not open-minded enough. the only things I agree with you on and I had been against are the rash policies of pmb and thats not news to me or any sensitive nigerian at that but saying nigeria was not bad until pmb was completely wrong: do you know millions left nigeria in search of greener pastures then just as they do now so if things were that good why did they leave?you said the price of crude oil has been falling since 2014 agreed but it never fell bellow $100 per barrel for long or even at all as the prices flunctuated but it dropped drastically below $40 in 2016 and its now slightly above $50 compared to gej's tenure when it was sold for as much as $130.gej made #51tr and met a large forex reserve yet he depleted the reserve and left a debt of $63billion GEJ is a failure no doubt and the present situation doesn't justify him,instead it proves his wickedness,avarice and ineptitude.I am not a fan of any of them I am a fan of the truth.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Whose fault is it if he pleases some people at the detriment of others? was that the oath he swore when he was elected into office? what delayed him from resigning if the pressure was too much for him? i'm sure others would have gladly taken his place.there is no excuse for depleting our foreign reserve despite generating trillions.in my opinion contemporary nigerian politics is a failure and I can point out many of pmb's fault too but that doesn't justify gej in anyway HE IS A FAILURE

I hear.. we were in the same country wen buhari vowed openly to frustrate Jonathan's government... we dey the country wen boko starts killing n calling out the president, n fo that matter the cabinets frustrate am too, many people die.. ati u noh like as tins cheap bfo... to buy fake polo now na 4k... fake shoe na 6k.... in his regime u can say whatever u want to him, do whatever u want wit his name.... now people r scared to say the truth, government workers af not bin paid fo months... price of everything has sky rocket.. d smallest bread is N80... WETI U STILL DEY ANALYZE?.... say Jonathan na failure?.... I wonder u will say about Buhari after his rule.. that is if will b alive by then.... u need Help
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Whose fault is it if he pleases some people at the detriment of others? was that the oath he swore when he was elected into office? what delayed him from resigning if the pressure was too much for him? i'm sure others would have gladly taken his place.there is no excuse for depleting our foreign reserve despite generating trillions.in my opinion contemporary nigerian politics is a failure and I can point out many of pmb's fault too but that doesn't justify gej in anyway HE IS A FAILURE

I hear.. we were in the same country wen buhari vowed openly to frustrate Jonathan's government... we dey the country wen boko starts killing n calling out the president, n fo that matter the cabinets frustrate am too, many people die.. ati u noh like as tins cheap bfo... to buy fake polo now na 4k... fake shoe na 6k.... in his regime u can say whatever u want to him, do whatever u want wit his name.... now people r scared to say the truth, government workers af not bin paid fo months... price of everything has sky rocket.. d smallest bread is N80... WETI U STILL DEY ANALYZE?.... say Jonathan na failure?.... I wonder wat u will say about Buhari after his rule.. that is if will b alive by then.... u need Help
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by erico2k2(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Yes they sued him because they claimed they needed the funds in their states.who sued obj or umy for saving? no one,why because they took care of their responsibilities before thinking of saving not after embezzling most of the money.GEJ made above #50tr during his tenure from crude oil so what could warrant sueing him? anyway thanks for bringing it to my notice, i had to confirm it.
What did you own state government do with its share of teh money??
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

I hear.. we were in the same country wen buhari vowed openly to frustrate Jonathan's government... we dey the country wen boko starts killing n calling out the president, n fo that matter the cabinets frustrate am too, many people die.. ati u noh like as tins cheap bfo... to buy fake polo now na 4k... fake shoe na 6k.... in his regime u can say whatever u want to him, do whatever u want wit his name.... now people r scared to say the truth, government workers af not bin paid fo months... price of everything has sky rocket.. d smallest bread is N80..
I dont judge people as complete failures until they have used up their chances,though pmb is performing below par now and he seems to be biased in terms of religion and ethnicity, he was elected through democratic means so he has to finish his tenure unless impeached so lets wait and see but gej finished his tenure and left debt & corruption for pmb so he has little or no defense.face it
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
@ repogirl if you consider reason to be excuses then you are not open-minded enough. the only things I agree with you on and I had been against are the rash policies of pmb and thats not news to me or any sensitive nigerian at that but saying nigeria was not bad until pmb was completely wrong: do you know millions left nigeria in search of greener pastures then just as they do now so if things were that good why did they leave?you said the price of crude oil has been falling since 2014 agreed but it never fell bellow $100 per barrel for long or even at all as the prices flunctuated but it dropped drastically below $40 in 2016 and its now slightly above $50 compared to gej's tenure when it was sold for as much as $130.gej made #51tr and met a large forex reserve yet he depleted the reserve and left a debt of $63billion GEJ is a failure no doubt and the present situation doesn't justify him,instead it proves his wickedness,avarice and ineptitude.I am not a fan of any of them I am a fan of the truth.

millions have been leaving Nigeria since independence.... now , I don't tink anybody wants to stay.... even if u r working , u still can't afford food, shelter is a different story now... IN UR OWN COUNTRY... children school fees is anoda tin... don't talk... oil oil oil...barrel barrel barrel.. many countries without oil r doing monstrously better than us.... So Mr researcher... nobi to write or talk.. na to do......

if u vess well well .... buy me 1 bag of rice

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

millions have been leaving Nigeria since independence.... now , I don't tink anybody wants to stay.... even if u r working , u still can't afford food, shelter is a different story now... IN UR OWN COUNTRY... children school fees is anoda tin... don't talk... oil oil oil...barrel barrel barrel.. many countries without oil r doing monstrously better than us.... So Mr researcher... nobi to write or talk.. na to do......

if u vess well well .... buy me 1 bag of rice
Obviously those countries you are talking about have other viable sources of revenue even if it is banking and finance.but what else does Nigeria have? hence the importance of crude oil in a discussion like this.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by repogirl(f): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
oil was precisely 46 dollars per barrel when GEJ left office in 2015 but ofcourse you wouldn't know that since it didn't hit you hard at the time because it was all being managed quietly until Buhari came in and we realised Oil prices were now falling.

Ofcourse people travelled for greener pastures but at least they were not selling their children for food. That is the lowest level that poverty can reach.

If you are being truthful then be truthful, there is serious hardship which has not been experienced in years right now in the country and its all because of mismanagement by President Buhari and his team of incompetents.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 11:52am On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I dont judge people as complete failures until they have used up their chances,though pmb is performing below par now and he seems to be biased in terms of religion and ethnicity, he was elected through democratic means so he has to finish his tenure unless impeached so lets wait and see but gej finished his tenure and left debt & corruption for pmb so he has little or no defense.face it

funny Human.... weti u still dey analyze? wait for weti? than God say u talk about d biasness sodat wen deh wan arrest na u deh go hold...
I don't care who rule d nation or which party, even if na OPC.. I jus want us to b great again.. to b able to have HOPE.. its our own country fo Christ sake! we don't av d problem of racism but here we r .... dying.... the most powerful black country in the brinks of destruction.... we r in recession, we voted an illiterate.. not jus any illiterate, an old washed up man dah av no plans.. how can a man has lived his life STILL AV A VISION ABOUT THE FUTURE?... the future is ours.. not Thiers...!... we voted a man DAT avoided every debate... Guy... u need counselling
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:59am On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

funny Human.... weti u still dey analyze? wait for weti? than God say u talk about d biasness sodat wen deh wan arrest na u deh go hold...
I don't care who rule d nation or which party, even if na OPC.. I jus want us to b great again.. to b able to have HOPE.. its our own country fo Christ sake! we don't av d problem of racism but here we r .... dying.... the most powerful black country in the brinks of destruction.... we r in recession, we voted an illiterate.. not jus any illiterate, an old washed up man dah av no plans.. how can a man has lived his life STILL AV A VISION ABOUT THE FUTURE?... the future is ours.. not Thiers...!... we voted a man DAT avoided every debate... Guy... u need counselling
u are getting it all wrong, I am nt a political fanatic too, I'm proving the fact that this situations doesn't justify gej at all, he was a complete failure.neither apc nor pdp can save nigeria.lets consider this smaller parties too $ vote people not parties.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Obviously those countries you are talking about have other viable sources of revenue even if it is banking and finance.but what else does Nigeria have? hence the importance of crude oil in a discussion like this.

naso... am a southerner .. was born n raised in WARRI... still I av never placed my dreams on oil.. my brother.. the oil is still not helping the south as many people would think... Nigerians as u say.... while the south was busy with oil issues, why hasn't any other part of the country come up with something else? NO.. THEY ALL WANT THE OIL... but never want anything to do wit the people.... jus admit it.. The Majority caused this mess.. ... Guy wait first, can u compare us vs SINGAPORE? even small Malaysia dey murder us.....
our Old men don't have Shame...
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nuttieskillz(m): 12:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Let the truth be told. the honest truth is that GEJ bleeped up big time as a president. and Buhari is doing the same now. you cant keep blaming the past administration till the end of yours. the damage has been made already. Buhari should bring the possible solutions as a good leader (thats if he is a good leader he claims to be).
In my opinion, its only the weak that complain instead of find and solve problems he/she faces
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
u are getting it all wrong, I am nt a political fanatic too, I'm proving the fact that this situations doesn't justify gej at all, he was a complete failure.neither apc nor pdp can save nigeria.lets consider this smaller parties too $ vote people not parties.

guy Goodluck want to change n develop Nigeria... but the other goons won't allow it... its obvious... U FORGET THAT JONATHAN EVEN TRIED TO GIVE BOKO HARAM AMNESTY.. jus so peace to reign n he could focus on development......
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:

guy Goodluck want to change n develop Nigeria... but the other goons won't allow it... its obvious... U FORGET THAT JONATHAN EVEN TRIED TO GIVE BOKO HARAM AMNESTY.. jus so peace could reign n he could focus on development......
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Splashme: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Cjrane2:
We were here when Buhari refused to appoint ministers as the economy deteriorated. Then finally choosing the worst crooks as his ministers just because they are APC.

Buhari cannot say he didn't know all his delays and crappy appointments will lead us to the abyss. We are there now, so let the zombies stop wailing. We deserve the suffering Buhari had subjected Nigeria out of his gross incompetence

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by ezelos(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
temishola:
. U try, fools like u will believe dat!
. Religious bigot!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by anigold(m): 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2016
Omohjick:

And u r no better than him

dont mind him GEJ is the greatest Nigerian currently....

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Rexnegro(m): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2016
989900:
Hide your head in shame Dr. Jonathan.
You dey mind gej? he couldn't say he inherited corruption and hand over more corruption, the highest ever since 1960. dangote becoming Africa richest man so na achievement to Am? how that one take concern common Nigerians? He inherited mild boko haram and make Them so hot...he inherited almost $50B foreign reserve and handedOver empty kolo . he inherited military that's not seen to be corrupt and handed Over corrupt military, he inherited a quiet asari dokunbo and make him a noise makers to point of threatening the small peace Nigeria had then, he inherited already a dead party pdp and bury it....he inherited $1 - 156naira and handed Over $1- over 200naira ....he inherited subsidy and stilll handed Over subsidy Why while fuel was at 86. Height of deceit, he inherited presidency and made himself first man Why his wife was The president. abegi make him go pack well jare. he got no gut to president, You don't rule stubborn Country like Nigeria with a kid glove.

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2016
repogirl:

If you are being truthful then be truthful, there is serious hardship which has not been experienced in years right now in the country and its all because of mismanagement by President Buhari and his team of incompetents.
I agree with you that the level of hardship is extremely high but I dont agree that "its all because of mismanagement by President Buhari and is team of incompetents". Gej failed woefully leaving debt,depleting our forex reserve and all. though pmb could have done better if not for his misplacement of priority,duty and loyalty( if you see what I'm implying). My advice to you is not too be a fan of any party,seek viable candidates everywhere even in smaller parties and when you find him or her vote for such.When elections are near I will conduct a research on all the candidates & present them on social media for scrutiny.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2016
nuttieskillz:
Let the truth be told. the honest truth is that GEJ bleeped up big time as a president. and Buhari is doing the same now. you cant keep blaming the past administration till the end of yours. the damage has been made already. Buhari should bring the possible solutions as a good leader (thats if he is a good leader he claims to be).
In my opinion, its only the weak that complain instead of find and solve problems he/she faces

clown.. What is Bleep?.... tell me a day in Jonathan's regime that the northerners let him have peace.... A man than want to put Nigeria on the next level n because the next level is too futuristic for these old Goons, they fought him.. n they fought him hard.. u forget that people answer to money n if a man gives a group of people N200mil to cause havoc n confusion, they abide to his bidding.. open UR eyes bfo u open UR mouth.... Get sense.. its Free.. its the only thing u can AFFORD in this buhari's era..
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

guy Goodluck want to change n develop Nigeria... but the other goons won't allow it... its obvious... U FORGET THAT JONATHAN EVEN TRIED TO GIVE BOKO HARAM AMNESTY.. jus so peace could reign n he could focus on development......
You see bro, I appreciate his well-meaning intentions but intentions are just useless if they are not implemented.where should his loyalty be? with the so called goons or with nigerians? I may pity him for being frustrated but why didnt he resign honourably if he could not handle the situation instead of depleting our precious reserve,accumulating debts and not being able to account for the disappearance of billions of naira? pmb may not be better but gej was performing extremely poorly even if things were not this hard because he was busy getting debts to run the economy while our reserve & generated revenue evaporates magically.fyi its even harder for nigeria to get substantial loans anymore.
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by grodt999: 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2016
emmalezy:

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/08/i-handed-over-best-nigerian-government.html

Yes but you are still one of the weakest Nigerian presidents after Aguyi-Ironsi and Sonekan!
Even an islamist like Buhari has a better popularity rating than this fool! Shocking!
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by SucreB: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
Jirate:
Buhari that avoided debates and public scrutiny was the one who got the job, a man who lack the prerequisite qualifications, what a pity. Look at where we are today, people can't feed themselves adequately due to hyper inflation, 1$ is now N402, what a shame.
To Hell with the demonic APC and their digusting leaders. cool

like seriously i can see the anger in your writings...... for real, am afraid to even venture in buying Rice, cos its expensive. there are others things to cater for. Landlords increasing their bills, everything expensive, salary stagnant, promotions stagnant..... biko m tired to even write again....

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by BossDike(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2016
luvinhubby:
It is very obvious, even to the blind.

Rice - 19,000 bag.
Indomie hungry man - 150
Pure water - 10 satchet
Dollar - 405 to Naira
Garri - 700 paint bucket
Fuel - 145 per liter

What other evidence do you need?

Dollar - 410
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by SucreB: 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2016
[s]
HtwoOw:
This guy no dey shame

He singled-handedly ruined this country's economy

shared FOREX and reserves ,

Made a few already rich people richer

and he's making mouth

Idiota
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I agree with you that the level of hardship is extremely high but I dont agree that "its all because of mismanagement by President Buhari and is team of incompetents". Gej failed woefully leaving debt,depleting our forex reserve and all though pmb could have done better if not for his misplacement of priority,duty and loyalty( if you see what I'm implying). My advice to you is not too be a fan of any party,seek viable candidates everywhere even in smaller parties and when you find him or her vote for such.When elections are near I will conduct a research on all the candidates & present them on social media for scrutiny.

Analyst... u doh come again abi?... is it not the politicians in PDP den u now address as APC members... funny, cos I fo like make u tell me d law wey Goodluck pass as president... u forget DAT wen ever He tried make a decision the senate r there to oppose him n delay n most times stop the implementation of that law...u forget Ameachi n Co.... later u say the Man is a failure.... Tell me, How many people do u tink can oppose Buhari's law of Judgement?... is it not their plan all along to frustrate the country under Jonathans era?..... WHY U NOH DEY ANALYZE THAT BEFORE U TALK...?

if e pain u... buy me 1 bag of rice
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by userplainly(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
I agree with you that the level of hardship is extremely high but I dont agree that "its all because of mismanagement by President Buhari and is team of incompetents". Gej failed woefully leaving debt,depleting our forex reserve and all though pmb could have done better if not for his misplacement of priority,duty and loyalty( if you see what I'm implying). My advice to you is not too be a fan of any party,seek viable candidates everywhere even in smaller parties and when you find him or her vote for such.When elections are near I will conduct a research on all the candidates & present them on social media for scrutiny.

Analyst... u doh come again abi? ... is it not the politicians in PDP den u now address as APC members... funny, cos I fo like make u tell me d law wey Goodluck pass as president... u forget DAT wen ever He tried make a decision the senate r there to oppose him n delay n most times stop the implementation of that law...u forget Ameachi n Co.... later u say the Man is a failure.... Tell me, How many people do u tink can oppose Buhari's law of Judgement?... is it not their plan all along to frustrate the country under Jonathans era?..... WHY U NOH DEY ANALYZE THAT BEFORE U TALK...?

if e pain u .. buy me 1 bag of rice
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nellybadas: 12:37pm On Aug 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Oga Jonathan,

WHAT WAS OUR FOREIGN RESERVE WHEN YOU TOOK OFFICE AND WHEN YOU LEFT? angry angry angry

Making Dangote the Richest Man is not an achievement.. Enriching the 1% at the detriment of the 99% is what the United States is suffering from right now.. angry

During your tenure, Oil hit 160 USD per barrel at some point, what did you do with all that money?

The trains you are claiming glory for was a road map set up by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The Electricity Projects you are also claiming Glory for was also a Road Map set out by President Olusegun Obasanjo.

A healthy portion of your economic team were borrowed from the same President Obasanjo. But somehow, Okonjo went from being a blessing to the Nation under President Obasanjo to being a Financial Magician under your Government. Even Late Madam Dora Akunyili went from being a Lioness of NAFDAC under Obasanjo to being a joke of an Information Minister under you only remembered for trying to ban the use of the slang 'Naija' in her failed 'Rebranding Nigeria' project.

You inherited a country where everywhere was calm and the worst we had were robberies and the odd crimes here and there and left us with a country where Bombings were the Norm. Who can forget the October 1st 2010 Bombing near Eagle Square whilst you were inside the square giving a speech? Under your government, the Nigerian Police headquarters was bombed and the Nigerian Army Mechanized Division 7 Barracks was overrun by Terrorists.. grin

In the Niger Delta which has been a crisis area for a while, you did absolutely nothing to alleviate the sufferings of the people in the region despite being a native of the region who was familiar with the situation of matters on ground.
The Amnesty Programme was a Late President Yaradua Policy so technically, what exactly did you do to eliminate the Niger Delta crisis as President? The Ogoni clean-up report you didn't implement, the East - West Road you didn't complete, the Airport in Bayelsa you didn't build, the Airport in Port Harcourt you destroyed and didn't rebuild, the Seaport in Rivers State you didn't revitalize, the University in Delta State you only approved a few months to exiting office and used it as a means to siphon 13 Billion Naira out of the economy, the refineries in both Warri and Port Harcourt you didnt rebuild or revamp, the Militancy you didn't solve so what exactly was your achievement in the Niger Delta?

The same way you met the Niger Delta when you ascended office is the same way you left it when you left office. Infact you only created more discord in the region with those shady boundary readjustment that saw oil wells stripped from some Niger Delta States and given to other states whose governors where literally in bed with you.

Under your government, our security forces that use to be a force to reckon with in Africa after serving successful Peace keeping Tours in Sierra Leone, Liberia and even Sudan became so weakened they couldn't contain some domestic terror issues and nip it in the bud before it grew to this extent.

Dear GEJ, the best thing you did for Nigeria as President was conceding defeat and not pushing this Nation further into the Abyss you had systematically led us into..

I wish you well in your retirement life and I will remember you for a lot of things, but being a good Nigerian President will definitely not be one of them.

God Bless Nigeria..

God Bless the President Muhammadu Buhari..

God Bless MadCow1.

God bless you
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Apoztl3(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2016
midolian:
The hatman is obviously high on dry gin and cameroun pepper again
I guess that's all you have to say... I am just waiting for a day when y'all zombies will surprise me
Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
omofunaab:

See, if Jonathan had performed in those areas u mentioned then Nigerians won't have voted him out
That's what ludicrous propaganda traded by desperate power hungry wolves can do. The true apostle of change Nigerians ought to have been patient with was GEJ but no, majority were self deluded and thought an illiterate Fulani who loves cows more than humans will like Joshua, bring them to the promise land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Handed Over The Best Nigerian Government To Buhari' - GEJ Says by nuttieskillz(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2016
userplainly:

clown.. What is Bleep?.... tell me a day in Jonathan's regime that the northerners let him have peace.... A man than want to put Nigeria on the next level n because the next level is too futuristic for these old Goons, they fought him.. n they fought him hard.. u forget that people answer to money n if a man gives a group of people N200mil to cause havoc n confusion, they abide to his bidding.. open UR eyes bfo u open UR mouth.... Get sense.. its Free.. its the only thing u can AFFORD in this buhari's era..
upcoming clown. bleep is another meaning for fxck. you are the 1 that need to open your eyes to the real truth. i never said GEJ wasnt a good president. i only said he fxcked up. He had a good plan for Nigeria but his administration was bad.
Tell me one standard structure he laid down in south south and in his hometown precisely rather than enriching the already rich southerns
Open your eyes brother, do you think Buhari isnt doing anything for his people right now?. Buhari is enriching his people secretly. he is awarding scholarships to the northerns and so on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Can’t Disclose Tinubu’s Primary, Secondary Schools - Chicago State University / Viral Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Praying To God Before Fighting With Insurgents / Governor Fayose, Others Risk Jail For Campaign Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.