Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election (17875 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 4:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

Just listen to yourself... are you making sense contradicting yourself with the bolded ??

how have I contradicted my self? Can you just make meaning from what I wrote? OK let me clear your clouded head, a town Like awka that is virtually on the express road, don't you think the monies used to build at least two flyovers could have been used to open up the town?
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Osyabj: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]
still typing trash like musiwa? cheesy

in your deluded dreams will ngige rule Anambra state again

[size=24pt][b]Only unelected thieving parties like apga and the pipeline destruction party, pdp, "Rule" over people. Real Progressive parties, like APC, run goverments for the people.

Are you now ashamed for calling your mother a "mere woman"

Anambra people are interested in Ngige's result NOT childish, 7 year old name calling.

Well former Governor will not only contest but will win any free and fair election in Anambra. You are obviously afraid of the Truth. Anambra saw light for the first time under Ngige.

Fact is that Onwa Ngige did more in 3 years than all the years of all former and current governors combined. You are still deluding your self with recent fake election results writing under ineffectual buffoon.

In 2017, APC controls the Army, The Police, The INEC and any pdp or apga thug that forments trouble shall be CRUSHED!!!

Again Harry Truman....."I don't give them [low lives] hell, I just tell the truth and they think is hell.

Onwa Ngige SHALL shine n Anambra again come 2017.

2017 will not be a repeat of infectual buffoon , jonathan using his Army to rig the Obi puppet into office.

100 out of 100 "Free and Fair" election in Anambra and Ngige will Win. don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

Governor Chris Onwa Ngige, Anambra Governor 2017.
[/b]
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by AmericanQuarter: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2016
bender79:
how have I contradicted my self? Can you just make meaning from what I wrote? OK let me clear your clouded head, a town Likethat is virtually on the ex road, don't you think the monies used to build at least two flyovers could have been used to open up the town?

I am not sure you are from Anambra nor know what is happening in the state. These are some of the worldclass roads being done in Awka by Obiano. The city is fast expanding. The flyovers are worthy for traffic control and aesthetics even tourism as it is quite unique and most beautiful in the southeast area.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
[s]my brother forget about all these fallacies you've been hearing,its just a political antics....the state is in a precarious state courtesy of Obiano led government...peter Obiano did a holistical or diversified development,he touches all the nook and cranies of the state and all sectors...unlike Obiano who concentrated excusively on awka,only completed the previous administration projects..even the estates and power u made mention of is private sector driven [/s]
Look at this clown, you criticized Peter obis performance when he was governor, now you are singing his praise.. Mention the infrastructure obi built for 8 years that makes him better than obiano.. Obiano is the best governor Anambra have ever produced and I think he should be allowed to continue. Must you criticize every governor in the state?

6 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 6:53am On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

But Awka wasn't like this when obi was in power, awka is changed for good unlike before.
There are more housing estates, subsidized transport to places like Onitsha and Nnewi and the sanitary condition of the state is top notch with good power availability and decent environment to live and work.

So you mean in all this just in awka alone, Willie is not even working but a media Governor??
Even when talking of investments being drawn to the state?
Dont mind the confused villagers.. Obiano is the best Governor Anambra have ever produced.. End of discussion

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2016
[quote author=Doug07034780891Obianoholic in control

cheesy[/quote]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by omenka(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
he is a media governor,his regime will be likened to that of mbadinuju apart from fact he do remunerate workers ......no infrastructural development in the state apart from the three flyovers in awka,incessant and exhorbitant taxes imposed on traders....go to awka the state capital and u will stone him to death......forget all these online sycophants beating his drum here.

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,Stella odua,ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance
Cc: Modath.

Remember what we once discussed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 7:05am On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
Cc: Modath.

Funny how you leave your failed states that could not pay ordinary salaries to workers despite receiving bailouts to discuss a governor that pays workers promptly without receiving bailouts from FG.. A governor that completed more that 5 world class bridges in less than 2 years... A governor that met a monthly IGR of 500 million/month and increased it to 1.3 billion monthly in just 6 months.. A governor that turned one the most insecured states in Nigeria to one of the most secured state in Nigeria today. Not to discuss his feats in Agriculture.. So much for being a media governor!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:08am On Aug 27, 2016
It is only online that a Benue person can talk where Anambra person is. The Benue people in real life are mostly artisans, gatemen, okada riders etc. You should be more than worried about this ugly trend! cool

[s]
omenka:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
It is only online that we from Benue can talk where Anambra person is. We from Benue in real life are mostly artisans, gatemen, okada riders etc. I think we should be more than worried about this ugly trend! cool

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 7:16am On Aug 27, 2016
Obiano is a media Governor... says villagers from failed states.. K'am biakwa.. Anambra achapugo..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by hiredkiller: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2016
[s]
Osyabj:

[size=24pt][b]Only unelected thieving parties like apga and the pipeline destruction party, pdp, "Rule" over people. Real Progressive parties, like APC, run goverments for the people.

Are you now ashamed for calling your mother a "mere woman"

Anambra people are interested in Ngige's result NOT childish, 7 year old name calling.

Well former Governor will not only contest but will win any free and fair election in Anambra. You are obviously afraid of the Truth. Anambra saw light for the first time under Ngige.

Fact is that Onwa Ngige did more in 3 years than all the years of all former and current governors combined. You are still deluding your self with recent fake election results writing under ineffectual buffoon.

In 2017, APC controls the Army, The Police, The INEC and any pdp or apga thug that forments trouble shall be CRUSHED!!!

Again Harry Truman....."I don't give them [low lives] hell, I just tell the truth and they think is hell.

2017 will not be a repeat of infectual buffoon , jonathan using his Army to rig the Obi puppet into office.

100 out of 100 "Free and Fair" election in Anambra and Ngige will Win. don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

Governor Chris Onwa Ngige, Anambra Governor 2017.
[/b]
[/size]
[/s]
Nonsense trash ngige is dead in anambra politics

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by AnambraDota: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Osyabj:

Why are you are afraid of the truth? You think by cancelling the "Truth" on the pages of Niaraland, the Idemili North and South, who makes up over 50% of Anambra voters will disapear from the face of the earth.

Again hear Harry Truman..."I don't give them [low lives] hell, I just tell the truth and they think is hell.

100 out 100 "Free and Fair election in Anambra and Ngige will Win. don't talk about the last stolen election which the world knew was not an election.

[size=15pt]Governor Chris Onwa Ngige, Anambra Governor 2017.
[/size]

Take that to the bank and cash it.

Its like your stupiid, which Idemili North and South, prove how mighty your votes are and we will trash you again. Idemilli North and South have never made anybody governor in Anambra State.

Ngige wasn't elected in 2003 he stoled someone's mandate.

In 2010 Ngige was beaten.

In 2013 Ngige was beaten.

Ngige never won election in Anambra State.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by omenka(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2016
globe16:

Funny how you leave your failed states that could not pay ordinary salaries to workers despite receiving bailouts to discuss a governor that pays workers promptly without receiving bailouts from FG.. A governor that completed more that 5 world class bridges in less than 2 years... A governor that met a monthly IGR of 500 million/month and increased it to 1.3 billion monthly in just 6 months.. A governor that turned one the most insecured states in Nigeria to one of the most secured state in Nigeria today. Not to discuss his feats in Agriculture.. So much for being a media governor!
My words on Jewish Pharmacists, salt on worms. grin

I thought I'm from Kwara state. cheesycheesy

Bye. And please, say me goodbye to the other Pharmacist. wink
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by omenka(m): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
It is only online that a Benue person can talk where Anambra person is. The Benue people in real life are mostly artisans, gatemen, okada riders etc. You should be more than worried about this ugly trend! cool

[s][/s]
I just caught a glimpse of a Silverback doing what they do best- if you understand what I mean. cheesy

Bye.
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2016
globe16:

Look at this clown, you criticized Peter obis performance when he was governor, now you are singing his praise.. Mention the infrastructure obi built for 8 years that makes him better than obiano.. Obiano is the best governor Anambra have ever produced and I think he should be allowed to continue. Must you criticize every governor in the state?
'm not criticising him alone,the evaluation is exclusively on survey i conducted on the people of anambra north,i've been there severally,he might be working but his works has not affected them positively,they see him as a mediocrist,not the best they can produce,he is being foist to them(and ndi anambra)by Peter obi.......
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2016
AmericanQuarter:

I am not sure you are from Anambra nor know what is happening in the state. These are some of the worldclass roads being done in Awka by Obiano. The city is fast expanding. The flyovers are worthy for traffic control and aesthetics even tourism as it is quite unique and most beautiful in the southeast area.
This is trash.who picture epp? ...I know Anambra more than you .
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Take your nonsense chat and get out!

[s]
omenka:
I just caught a glimpse of a Silverback doing what they do best- if you understand what I mean. cheesy

Bye.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2016
AnambraDota:

Its like your stupiid, which Idemili North and South, prove how mighty your votes are and we will trash you again. Idemilli North and South have never made anybody governor in Anambra State.

Ngige wasn't elected in 2003 he stoled someone's mandate.

In 2010 Ngige was beaten.

In 2013 Ngige was beaten.

Ngige never won election in Anambra State.
yet his antecedence,intelligence,competence and good works surpasses the ones with legal mandate.....why do u guys always like settling for less?
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2016
I am beginning to see how cursed and miserable you are. He came with pictures to back up what he said but you started saying another nonsense. Since you came on NL all you do is camp on any Anambra thread. Why not end it all since you are tired and frustrated in life!

[s]
bender79:
This is trash.who picture epp? ...I know Anambra more than you .
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
My words on Jewish Pharmacists, salt on worms. grin

I thought I'm from Kwara state. cheesycheesy

Bye. And please, say me goodbye to the other Pharmacist. wink
So Now you want to deny your failed benue state.. Ok, pick any state in Nigeria.. Lets compare the achievements of the present governor to obiano.. If you go with Kwara, still fine by me..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
I am beginning to see how cursed and miserable you are. He came with pictures to back up what he said but you started saying another nonsense. Since you came on NL all you do is camp on any Anambra thread. Why not end it all since you are tired and frustrated in life!

[s][/s]
shut the f*** up you sit around arroma junction taken pictures of fly over you masturbate about in your dreams. I'm done with you scum.....
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2016
This illiterate is better you go back and repeat primary 5 and 6. That's my best advise to you. You will appreciate me later.

On a side note, Obiano's performance in just 1yr has swallowed Ngige's 3yrs reign.

[s]
Kingsley1000:
yet his antecedence,intelligence,competence and good works surpasses the ones with legal mandate.....why do u guys always like settling for less?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Worthless frustrated ugly twerp. Hopeless nigger that should just end his messed life than coming here every day with his incoherent comments. Mad man come back here asap..

[s]
bender79:
shut the f*** up you sit around arroma junction taken pictures of fly over you masturbate about in your dreams. I'm done with you scum.....
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
'm not criticising him alone,the evaluation is exclusively on survey i conducted on the people of anambra north,i've been there severally,he might be working but his works has not affected them positively,they see him as a mediocrist,not the best they can produce,he is being foist to them(and ndi anambra)by Peter obi.......
Do you expect obiano to start feeding them directly before you believe he works affect them.. This man is just 2 years in power and he has connected Anambra north to the rest of the state.. Tell us any other governor with a project like this in the entire SE for the past 16 years.. Dont also forget that this man is working with less funds that the allocations enjoyed by peter obi for 8 years during the oil boom

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
I am beginning to see how cursed and miserable I am, right now I feel so tired and frustrated in life!

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2016
globe16:

So Now you want to deny your failed benue state.. Ok, pick any state in Nigeria.. Lets compare the achievements of the present governor to obiano.. If you go with Kwara, still fine by me..
these online sycophants,how lucrative is this job,i don't know how much u guys are paid to be repelling all factual criticism online....these governors are lavishing our money extravagantly on frivolities and misplaced priorities,and your folks in the village are suffering in penury,you are somewhere in lagos typing RUBBISH
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 7:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
these online sycophants,how lucrative is this job,i don't know how much u guys are paid to be repelling all factual criticism online....these governors are lavishing our money extravagantly on frivolities and misplaced priorities,and your folks in the village are suffering in penury,you are somewhere in lagos typing RUBBISH
Especially that one called Doug 070..., who has confessed that his life is miserable.

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2016
You are not making sense, go and finish primary school first!

[s]
Kingsley1000:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
[s]these online sycophants,how lucrative is this job,i don't know how much u guys are paid to be repelling all factual criticism online....these governors are lavishing our money extravagantly on frivolities and misplaced priorities,and your folks in the village are suffering in penury,you are somewhere in lagos typing RUBBISH [/s]
very lucrative.. Now that facts have started emerging to ridicule your nonsense thread, you are now spewing total garbage.. Go and get useful to yourself instead of always criticizing any governor that is not Ngige.. Ngige's chance has passed..

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Illiterate, you are not different from kingsley1000. Just read through your unintelligent and poor delivery. You are a frustrated miserable fool that is why you spend all your time everyday being on issues that concerns a progressive state as Anambra.

Next time quote me properly so I can see you and treat your mess up.

[s]
bender79:
Especially that one called Doug 070..., who has confessed that his life is miserable.
[/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Illiterate, you are not different from kingsley1000. Just read through your unintelligent and poor delivery. You are a frustrated miserable fool that is why you spend all your time everyday being on issues that concerns a progressive state as Anambra.

Next time quote me properly so I can see you and treat your mess up.

[s][/s]
I can get you more weed, I see is one of those gloomy days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Battle for Kemi Adeosun’s replacement begins in Ogun / APC Is In Total Control Of INEC, El-Rufai & Zakari In Charge Of ICT - PDP / I Am Ready To Make Peace With APC - Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.