Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election (17878 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ROYALD(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
debuscket:
Willie Obiano is the 2nd best thing to happen to Anambra state after Peter Obi.
He has performed creditably in every sector:
Security--u hardly hear of kidnap,robbery etc in anambra
Education--The evidence is there in WAEC, NECO, etc
Civil service wellfare-- He pays workers as and when due and gives them other incentives
Agriculture-- He gives manure, crops, etc to farmers at subsidised rate plus easy access to loan. Anambra rice and cassava are now being exported to the world
Commerce and industry--I need not say much, the evidence are there in shoprite, Sabmilla, orient petroleum, etc

I can go on and on. Recently he gave every community in Anambra state #20million each for community projects and development.
Willie is really working
Ochili mma ga achi ozo

one chance driver
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

Kiss my butt hole if the good works of Obiano is frustrating the life outta your amosu life... wink

This thread has been countered and won by true Anambra nationalists...

Go get a life looser grin
f***k off
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2016
Cuche:
Obiano has not done much on inner road construction, I feared for my car driving through that road from Aroma- Ifite- Unizik road, that few km road is very bad, however, he may have his own plans and priorities. Now that the flyovers are completed channeling funds to inner streets roads will not be bad.
And to do more with little money he may have to use the State Ministry of works, equip them and employ experienced engineers as adhoc staff to do emergency repairs and constructions on the inner streets.
Yes Cuche... I give him the benefit of doubt considering the economy of the nation.. Its not easy to still be paying salaries and carrying on in this economy without bailouts and I want those roads to be dualized when it will be done.. Instead of the narrow roads everywhere making the whole place look like a village..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by globe16: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2016
bender79:
[s]you have said nothing! Let me lecture you ngige started the road at eze uzu round about up to barn hill junction or there about ,obi took it up from there. If you don't know learn so that you will stop arguing like a quack[/s]
someone should get this thing outta here.. your opinion is not even worth your data

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2016
Now you have seen how worthless and useless you are, why not waste your life for once so that your frustration can go away! cheesy

[s]
bender79:
f***k off
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Obiano achievements in housing

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 10:05am On Aug 27, 2016
globe16:

someone should get this thing outta here.. your opinion is not even worth your data
Then kiss my arse, I'm done with you.
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2016
Shut up your smelly mouth this village illiterate. cheesy

[s]
bender79:
Then kiss my arse, I'm done with you.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by whiskystan: 10:13am On Aug 27, 2016
is laughable that pop that keep its house in order is talking about taking over govt. in anambra state. willie obiano has worked well and is barely 2years plus in office and has changed the face of the capital of anambra state and other major towns in anambra. with the current revenue loss in the Nation he has found alternative means of sustaining the state and paying workers salary at when due and in all this he is still performing beyond the doubters. PDP is dead and buried and come 2017 Obiano will put the final nail to its coffin.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
bender79:
Does estate translate to opening a city? Estates that your generation cannot possibly afford to live. Park well abeg!
pls since ngige became the minister for labour,can you stare one thing he has achieved?

Nigerians will never ever learn.

Willie is wasting but he pays salaries as at when due.

Upper iweka is now safer than before.

The flyovers has helped to reduce traffic.

The incentives he gives to civil servants.

The educatonal system in anambra that he has restructred.
bros, Willie is working.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2016
More of his achievements in housing

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by chrisBenSunny: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2016
Hmmmi taya 4 nigerian politicians o..well let see how it gos come 2019 shaa. Proudly anambarian.
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ngkessy: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
i suppose those that are arguing are anambrarians, if u are not pls lockup and allow natives to speak and if you re a native speak with evidence and fact or remain silent..... I live in the heart beat of the igboland and in the states capital, whatever I say now is not based on the news I heard or rumours nor instinct, but a reality to my witness...politics is not sentimental it's factual....in one word I will summarise it all that the onerous Gov of Anambra state is not just working but is hard working and by Gods grace will remain in power for a second tenor. there isn't a perfect head of state, even Obi had his flaws, our governor is doing better than the other governors of the 36 states if not for anything at least for paying the salaries of state workers in this trying times, he deserves a kudos. Anambra celebrates 25 yrs of her existence, and yet stands taller than other older states....ndi Anambra will react negatively to Obiano for one reason or another due to some newly implemented policies like the protest of the market women of ahia coke and relief market because it doesn't favor them, but life does not favor everyone at the same time, as far as there's a good intent in an action then its flagged, besides Obiano in 2010 displeased not just the state health workers but the whole mass of students in the school of community health etc until they embarked for an indefinite strike which affected the lives of the masses to no avail, then at the governors own time he then reactef to thier protest and life went on and today he's still remembered as one of the best Anambra governors and that's why they call him okwute ndi Igbo, he's stiff n rigid and flexible too, so why will Obiano s case be different. I can see the haters are wailing. Long live the government of Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by longerthroat(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Noblecx:

But Awka wasn't like this when obi was in power, awka is changed for good unlike before.
There are more housing estates, subsidized transport to places like Onitsha and Nnewi and the sanitary condition of the state is top notch with good power availability and decent environment to live and work.

So you mean in all this just in awka alone, Willie is not even working but a media Governor??
Even when talking of investments being drawn to the state?

guy forget those media hype. I have been in Awka since 1991, Willie is the worst governor so far. which cheap transport? he bought molue and pack people like sardine to Onitsha for #100, is that how BRT is working in Lagos? the 3 useless flyovers are just the only project he executed in anambra central, yet those flyovers are just nuisance to the people. the amount on traffic congestion it creates at aroma in the evening and morning rush hours, tax on business people, which housing estate are u talking about plz? his only achievement is patching pot holes on the road. imagine the flood menace at zik avenue and other places, the ratebof accident at immigration junction duento poor state of the road dia is alarming, from umuokpu by express to odumodu junction umunya is a death trap. Willie is a big scam bro.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by attackgat: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
As an Anambra man, I will say that Willie Obiano has done enough to deserve a second term. However, I will not be voting for him due to the lack lustre way he approached way the IPOB shootings. A Governor should be standing up for his people, not cowing to the excesses of the Nigerian security agencies. So I won't be voting Obiano because of the IPOB shootings and if there are many like me that share the same sentiments, then Obiano is in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 10:24am On Aug 27, 2016
longerthroat:

guy forget those media hype. I have been in Awka since 1991, Willie is the worst governor so far. which cheap transport? he bought molue and pack people like sardine to Onitsha for #100, is that how BRT is working in Lagos? the 3 useless flyovers are just the only project he executed in anambra central, yet those flyovers are just nuisance to the people. the amount on traffic congestion it creates at aroma in the evening and morning rush hours, tax on business people, which housing estate are u talking about plz? his only achievement is patching pot holes on the road. imagine the flood menace at zik avenue and other places, the ratebof accident at immigration junction duento poor state of the road dia is alarming, from umuokpu by express to odumodu junction umunya is a death trap. Willie is a big scam bro.
Nwanne don't mind all these Willie fast fingers who came back home the other day.
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2016
Gov Obiano achievements education, for the past 7 yrs Anambra state is leading in education in Nigeria, Gov Obiano still maintain the stride in edu

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2016
When we looked up your picture we had to understand why you are bitter and frustrated in life. You are not only ugly but you are more or less a short man. Dwarfs are always angry and bitter. cool

[s]
longerthroat:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by whiskystan: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
run down of his achievements
Security
Asba N1bn loan grant which gives out soft loans to small scale businesses at zero percent interest
major flyovers
Operation Zero potholes rehabilitation and maintenance of a interconnecting roads within communities
reduces C of O fees to barely 400k
agricultural revolution in the state with major foreign partnering with the state on agric
mrs obiano using her CAFE initiative to empower women widows and the disables built several houses Ƒøя widows
Anisppa which was a product of the administration has attracted a lot of investors to state to help in developing it
housing estate revolutions in awka
lightening of all the streets in anambra state
regular salary payment
high standard of education in the state having anambra come first in major academic competitions
20m projects in !77 communities we have in the state

these are to say a few so people saying that Obiano's govt all performs in media are just insane we mdi anambra support good governance and we will boldly support Obiano Ƒøя his second tenure cause anambra never had it as good as this. So to the pdp steward he should go and tell his party that anambra wants Obiano

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2016
Shut up this illiterate. You are always quick to identify with your fellow illiterates. Dunce! cool

[s]
bender79:
Nwanne don't mind all these Willie fast fingers who came back home the other day.
[/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by whiskystan: 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
When we looked up your picture we had to understand why you are bitter and frustrated in life. You are not only ugly but you are more or less a short man. Dwarfs are always angry and bitter. cool

[s][/s]

u dey mind the hateful mind.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2016
On Power

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by whiskystan: 10:44am On Aug 27, 2016
post=48842123:
On Power

we anambra people know with all sincerity that Willie Obiano is a game changer and will win the second tenure

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ejihand(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2016
jamesonyebrown:
Did he get approval from the Fed. Govt. before embarking on the construction of the three over priced flyovers? The state will find it difficult to recover the money because no prudent government will pay the insanely inflated bill that the walls of Jericho he calls flyovers has cost the good people of Anambra State
Learn to appreciate good things bro. Can you be honest with yourself and point out any governor in South East that is more proactive, hardworking and result oriented like obiano?

I understand you are paid for this smear campaign against the governor. Everything is not politics. All these just because of 2019? Don't make yourself a willing tool in the hands of these bottled belly politicians. They won't remember you when the going is good.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Shopping Malls

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2016
1, Onitsha mall

2,3,4 Oba international market

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:17am On Aug 27, 2016
In area of Oil and Gas, Gov Obiano constructed the longest bridge, measuring 280 meters long, across the Omambala River as part of the 42KM road that opens access to the oil fields in Aguleri, he is also building two other bridges to the oil fields through Umueje in Ayamelum and Umudiora in Anambra West Local Government Areas. Still on Oil & Gas, Anambra state is partnering with UD Integrated Petroleum Production Development Company, UDIPPCO, and Falcon Corporation Limited to invest in the development of our gas-to-power initiative in the State, Anambra state also have a PPP arrangement with STANEL Petroleum for the construction of tank farms for the storage of petroleum products in the State

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Now I have seen how worthless and useless my life is I wonder why I won't take my life so that my frustration can go away! cheesy

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ngkessy: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2016
I suppose those that are arguing are anambrarians, if u are not pls lockup and allow natives to speak and if you re a native speak with evidence and fact or remain silent..... I live in the heart beat of the igboland and in the states capital, whatever I say now is not based on the news I heard or rumours nor instinct, but a reality to my witness...politics is not sentimental it's factual....in one word I will summarise it all that the onerous Gov of Anambra state is not just working but is hard working and by Gods grace will remain in power for a second tenor. there isn't a perfect head of state, even Obi had his flaws, our governor is doing better than the other governors of the 36 states if not for anything at least for paying the salaries of state workers in this trying times, he deserves a kudos. Anambra celebrates 25 yrs of her existence, and yet stands taller than other older states....ndi Anambra will react negatively to Obiano for one reason or another due to some newly implemented policies like the protest of the market women of ahia coke and relief market because it doesn't favor them, but life does not favor everyone at the same time, as far as there's a good intent in an action then its flagged, besides PeterObi in 2010 displeased not just the state health workers but the whole mass of students in the school of community health etc until they embarked for an indefinite strike which affected the lives of the masses to no avail, then at the governors own time he then reactef to thier protest and life went on and today he's still remembered as one of the best Anambra governors and that's why they call him okwute ndi Igbo, he's stiff n rigid and flexible too, so why will Obiano s case be different. I can see the haters are wailing. Long live the government of Anambra states

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
If you look up my picture you will understand why I am bitter and frustrated I am not only ugly but more or less a short man. Dwarfs are always angry and bitter. cool

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Governor Obiano administration is drilling boreholes in all communities in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ngkessy: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2016
I still maintain the facts that politics is not about sentiments, if Anambrarians will look at the mistake they made in 2015 in the presidential election of which every single person today in Nigeria is feeling the heat, they will vote wisely in 2017. I wonder who else the crown will fits better than the present head that wears the crown. we all thought the caps fitted Buharis head right?..... now Nigerians are harvesting thier lots. For those who think Obiano is not reacting positively to the IPOB, let me tell you what you don't know, he took a very wise decision not to do so which doesn't mean he Is not in support of Biafra, u will see reasons later...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB Angry With Nigerians For Keeping Quiet Over Kanu’s Disappearance / President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday / Tinubu To PDP Senators: Majority Is In Your Dreams, You Can Never Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.