Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election (17880 Views)

Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Aspirants - Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
This illiterate is better you go back and repeat primary 5 and 6. That's my best advise to you. You will appreciate me later.

On a side note, Obiano's performance in just 1yr has swallowed Ngige's 3yrs reign.

[s][/s]
you are an idiot,English is not your papa language and no one is not impeccable,even the british,language entails comprehension....i will advice you when in a public forum like this,just pretend to be matured

that meagre wages you are collecting from obiano for licking his axx,i can feed you,pay u more and ur family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 8:01am On Aug 27, 2016
Chukwudi you are a complete illiterate. How can you be a graduate without at least being able to write properly in english language. Were you taught with Hausa language?

You need to return your NYSC and so called degree certificates so you can start all over.

Illiterates telling us what's development! cheesy

[s]
Kingsley1000:
you are an idiot,English is not your papa language and no one is not impeccable,even the british,language entails comprehension....i will advice you when in a public forum like this,just pretend to be matured

that meagre wages you are collecting from obiano for licking his axx,i can feed you,pay u more and ur family
[/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Doug07034780891(m): 8:04am On Aug 27, 2016
Your own case is actually pathetic as you are useless to your family as well to your state. Go out there and be useful with your miserable life than camping everyday on issues that concerns Anambra. Are you cursed?

[s]
bender79:
I can get you more weed, I see is one of those gloomy days.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kingsley1000(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2016
who is chukwudi
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by dunmotuscana(m): 8:39am On Aug 27, 2016
A typical example of how bad this country really look like. There was a time a senator said FG should follow the example of Anambra state,anambra made millions of $ from vegetables and all that. Here we are saying he's a media governor. Please what is the meaning of "media governor" . Untill we all face the fact,this country's problem won't be fixed.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by flokii: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2016
tomaudu:
I thought they said Obiano is working?

Same here o. .

One nitwit of a senator even asked PMB to swallow pride and learn from him.. Ugu exporting maybe undecided

Gone are d days of media and paper glory, where some selective few get bribed to paint d nation bright deceiving their mumu followers.. Now we see d whole thing for what it is

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Kobicove(m): 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
he is a media governor,his regime will be likened to that of mbadinuju apart from fact he do remunerate workers ......no infrastructural development in the state apart from the three flyovers in awka,incessant and exhorbitant taxes imposed on traders....go to awka the state capital and u will stone him to death......forget all these online sycophants beating his drum here.

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,Stella odua,ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance

Ifeanyi Uba govern Anambra State?!

Tufiakwa!!! x 2 angry

1 Like

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by goshen26: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2016
A house divided against itself....

They don't like hearing money, they can kill their own brother wen money is involved...

People from IST
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
he is a media governor,his regime will be likened to that of mbadinuju apart from fact he do remunerate workers ......no infrastructural development in the state apart from the three flyovers in awka,incessant and exhorbitant taxes imposed on traders....go to awka the state capital and u will stone him to death......forget all these online sycophants beating his drum here.

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,Stella odua,ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance

What Sort of Human being are you... I was expecting You to Introduce better prospect with trasperency.. All u can come up with are Used and dump politicians ... If PDP and APC can't come up with intellect that Beat Obiano CV then I think Anambarians want to go the way of Imo and Abia

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by goshen26: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:

Obiano is incompetence and not upto the level to govern ndi anambra...we have people like soludo,ifeanyi uba,ekwunife,[/s]Stella odua[s],ezemo,Andy uba,peter Obiano and ngige among others who know pretty well the business of governance

Did I just hear Stella odua?
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2016
Obiano Achievements

Security

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by MsFaith: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2016
tomaudu:
I thought they said Obiano is working?

I thought too o.
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2016
More on security

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by madapcmod: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2016
[s][/s]
bender79:
my friend shut up, we have more hold ups and confusion on those roads now. If I may ask is awka such a busy town to build three flyovers? Dont you think awka needs expansion? If you take your friend on a tour he/she won't know when they crossed awka

So ur bitterness is that obiano is working in awka? Shame on u. Awka must be developed. Peter obi left awka to tar all d roads in agulu his town. Leaving the capital city without good roads. Obiano is working in awake. Haters go and die! Nonsense!

Anambra is apga! No way for pdp in anambra after what d ubah family did in anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2016
More on Security

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Gov Obiano achievements in securing Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by debuscket(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2016
Willie Obiano is the 2nd best thing to happen to Anambra state after Peter Obi.
He has performed creditably in every sector:
Security--u hardly hear of kidnap,robbery etc in anambra
Education--The evidence is there in WAEC, NECO, etc
Civil service wellfare-- He pays workers as and when due and gives them other incentives
Agriculture-- He gives manure, crops, etc to farmers at subsidised rate plus easy access to loan. Anambra rice and cassava are now being exported to the world
Commerce and industry--I need not say much, the evidence are there in shoprite, Sabmilla, orient petroleum, etc

I can go on and on. Recently he gave every community in Anambra state #20million each for community projects and development.
Willie is really working
Ochili mma ga achi ozo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2016
His achievements in transport within two years of his administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Ngokafor(f): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2016
flokii:

Same here o. .

One nitwit of a senator even asked PMB to swallow pride and learn from him.. Ugu exporting maybe undecided

Gone are d days of media and paper glory, where some selective few get bribed to paint d nation bright deceiving their mumu followers.. Now we see d whole thing for what it is

....So because a clown or two from God-knows-where opened a thread to call Obiano a media Governor means he is one??..

...I guess that is the thought process of goons in the zoneb club of nairaland and beyond,of which you are a member.Keep grunting about 'ugu' and ignore your useless governor who cant even pay salaries undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2016
His achievements in Agriculture within two years of his administration

[b]Anambra’s rising profile as the haven for investments in sub-Saharan Africa actually began in May 2015 when the Coscharis Group made a massive entry into the state’s agricultural sector with $200m investment in a farm settlement, (the Coched Farms Project) in Anakau, Ayamelum Local Government Area. Since then, Anambra has continued to attract investors as the Obiano administration digs in to force through its reform programmes that are intended to lift the state up to its rightful position as the home of entrepreneurship in sub-Saharan Africa.

Since the arrival of Coched Farms, other agro-investors have followed suit. Joseph Agro Limited, Ekcel Farms Limited had penned down a $150m agreement to take over the lucrative Omor Rice Mill and farm settlement while Ekcel Farms had signed in $100 million for the production of cassava and tomato in the state. Grains and Silos Limited has also signed another MoU valued at S11 million for a Silos project and finally, Delfarm/Songhai Farms have also moved in.

Other investors like Royal Farms and a host of others are all in line to move into Anambra. There are also talks about a high-level collaboration[/b] [b]between the Anambra State Government and some agricultural authorities in Bangkok, Thailand, that will finally divvy up Governor Obiano’s promised agricultural revolution in Anambra State. The state has also attracted investments in the area of tourism with Cardinal Developers and Trust Limited leading the charge in that sector with a considerable financial outlay.

Right at the heart of the investment revolution in Anambra State is the pivotal role of the Anambra State Investment Promotion and Protection Agency (ANSIPPA) which is staffed with seasoned investment bankers and financial experts. This agency has made the process of documentation and other otherwise tedious processes of doing business in Anambra State look like a walk in the park. This has encouraged prospective investors who are familiar with the huge markets and great human capital that Anambra has in abundance.

It would be recalled that flagging off this year’s farming season in a ceremony at Nteje, Oyi Local government in May this year, governor Obiano had firmly set the agenda for his agricultural revolution. Underscoring the importance of agriculture to Ndigbo in his speech at the event, Chief Obiano had recalled that “From time immemorial, our ancestors judged a man by the strength of his arm. A man who could not feed his family was regarded as an efulefu! A failure! That tells us how important farming and agriculture in general was and will always be to our people.” Setting his sight on the possibilities of Agriculture contributing at least 40% of the GDP of Anambra State, Governor Obiano declared, “this year, we shall force the doors of agricultural productivity open in Anambra State.”

While it may be too early to say that Obiano has forced the door of agricultural productivity open in Anambra State what is however not in doubt is the fact that he has forced the door of investments open to both local and foreign entrepreneurs. And Anambra State is the better for it.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2016
More in Agro sector

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2016
Gov Obiano giant stride in Agriculture

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Osyabj:

Not to worry Anambra people are NOT Ekiti people. We actually can what Ngige did within 3 years. No one can tell us that we did not see what we saw with our eyes.

Now imagine Anambra after 8 years of Onwa's rays. No state in the Nation come close.

Further, Ngige is not running to make money. He is only former governor who truly believes in Anambra. The rest are common thieves and rouges.
Am from Anambra,what did Ngige do? Peter Obi was far better than him,not to mention Willie Obiano

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by jamesonyebrown: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2016
Doug07034780891:
My own case is actually pathetic as I am useless to my family as well to my state. If only I can go out there and be useful with my miserable life than camping everyday on issues that concerns Anambra. Am I cursed?

[s][/s]
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by modath(f): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
Cc: Mo.

Remember what we once discussed? cheesy

I sure do, not all that glitters is GOLD!! Na DROSS plenty pass. cool
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
I am now matured when it comes to politics after Buhari and GEJ saga.. It came clear to me that Nigeria is suffering today because they like New goverment like clothes...

If Buhari allowed GEJ to finish his 8th years tenure, Buhari might be the most celebrated PreSident in Nigeria But due to insatiable psychological pressure to see a new face that is why Nigeria is as confused as it is today.. Nigeria Goverment is not a continum... Why put people in Goverment just because we want something New to talk abt..

Obiano is already doing a great Job in Anambra with a Map out plan which is what I Love most. Obi tried in his time but allowed politics to control him . It took the death of Ojukwu before OBi could do a road in Nnewi..
Today Nnewi is celebrated and we know how it started.. I think Anambarians should not allow propaganda of rumours to steer their faith away from the present Governor.

Obiano Ndi Nnewi kwu gi na Azu..

Go and finish your 8yrs tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:24am On Aug 27, 2016
More

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
omenka:
My words on Jewish Pharmacists, salt on worms. grin

I thought I'm from Kwara state. cheesycheesy

Bye. And please, say me goodbye to the other Pharmacist. wink
For ur mind u have made sense,u re really a clown
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2016
Anambra has attracted large investments in Agriculture

2 Likes

Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by ROYALD(m): 9:27am On Aug 27, 2016
PLUSH THAT ANIMAL OUT
Re: Anambra North PDP Vow To Kick Out Obiano In 2017 Governorship Election by bender79: 9:27am On Aug 27, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

So ur bitterness is that obiano is working in awka? Shame on u. Awka must be developed. Peter obi left awka to tar all d roads in agulu his town. Leaving the capital city without good roads. Obiano is working in awake. Haters go and die! Nonsense!

Anambra is apga! No way for pdp in anambra after what d ubah family did in anambra
work fire!! Who are you deceiving? As someone put it 'Willie is wasting'. ..and point of correction peter obi worked most inner roads in awka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Wants Arthur Eze To Invest In Kano / RVSG Vs Amaechi: Supreme Court Says Amaechi Is Not On Trial’ / PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.