Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless (36113 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by ArcToyin(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Kachisbarbie:
Hopeless? shocked
That's harsh...I agree though, irredeemably hopeless.

It's usually all these small boys with small something like my overused eye pencil. I don't blame them though, I blame the kinda society we found ourselves in.
HE WHO KEEP YOURSELF PURE AS GOD WANTS IT WILL SAFE YOURSELF OF EMBARRASSMENT.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Chickychic(f): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2016
Niyi123....u shud also get d f*ck out nd kip dose smelly mouth of urs shut plus take ur dumb brains out of this thread as u dont av anytin useful to say

Middle finger for u foolllll
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Riyikebaby(f): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Nice thread, some many spineless men out there. If they buy you stuffs while the relationship was going g well, they will collect it back when you guys go separate ways, , very Childish behavior. I bought an itel S31 for my ex, he cheated and I didn't collect it back
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by irunoko(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
PreciousBro:

Shut it you rachet squid with a slew of dumbñess. Who are you referring to as a nuisance ? Surely you know your people by a damn sight with immorality,or else how would you explain your pains by mentioning me when i didnt even spell it out?

You leprosy representative and ewedu lover,amala swallower and daughter to a daughter fûcker,by your moniker i need not ask,you are obviously a loose hârlot excuse for girl who runs alot oko a.k.a prïck for all road sided hobos huh?

Pranker!
what is making this one so.frustrated like this grin
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by irunoko(m): 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin
Werey re o grin grin
PreciousBro:

Yearning for a brawl?

Look at this Olodo somebody already playing victim pointing fingers of tribal bigotry at me when it is him and his miserable brothers who are infamous for this act of lowness.

What exactly is bigoted in my post,did i lie? You are struggling to hide under pretence that you aren't a deluded bigot ,you dunderheaded wãnker. Quoting me like you are tough.

Irunoko? What a moniker, like you came out from a farm of pervasion,you best do well and get back to riding a pussÿ of an igbo prostitute like all your kinsmen would,lest i troll you back to that cave you crawled out from.

Bragado!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Kobicove(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
saintfellow:
From the story, i think the lady got what she deserve.
She slept with the guy and she slept with his friends, only a spineless and a shameless whhore does that.
She deserves no respect, how do you expect guys to take a public toilet serious?
Now back to the matter, i think it is wrong and foolish for a guy to kiss and tell, but most times, it is the ladies that i blame, because about 99percent of guys that kiss and tell slept with a cheat that is not their girlfriend.
Now how do you expect a guy to take a cheat seriouse?

In my opinion wha ever happens between two consenting adults should remain between them...

It is immaturity for either of them to start broadcasting it in public undecided
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by movid(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ishilove:
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

Na una dey cause am , how can I cum to u and u will be using me to do yanga wen I start chasing u up and down and even doing show off infront of your friends when u see me coming. Def. wen me self hit d jackpot, I go do yanga nao. It's just too simple

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.