Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless (36170 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / 10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by T5OM: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2016
2dugged:
example is my rascal neighbor who will gather with his friends on a morning when serious people are going to work, they will buy dry gin and be discussing girls and these are guys that are way past 30,all they know is to party and do Yahoo Yahoo

Yet when power from the national grid is interrupted, you rush to his flat to plug your electronic gadgets to the mains of his gasoline generator, lie on his recliner to watch movies then partake in whatever edible goodies are on offer. The joke's on you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by chronique(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2016
My not wanting this issue discussed or her name being mentioned,has nothing to do with me being a sissy. Kndly understand that this was firstly about me,before her and to a large extent,it remains a sensitive issue for me cos I'm directly involved. It took a lot of courage for me to even attempt using my experience to advice anyone. The more you bring up the issue and mention names,the more you stir up dirty waters. So pls,just drop it and see things from my own perspective.
T5OM:

Dude ,you were practically mentioning *** on every thread. "...That's what I told ***...", "*** was stubborn...". Stop being a sissy. Several guys she's scammed emotionally attested to it on that thread and other threads.

You have "...Money Before Women..." inserted in your signature, act it! You saved several men, even though controversially.

You brought the issue up, it's now in the public domain. Man up!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Chickychic(f): 10:23am On Aug 28, 2016
niyi123:

If i at all i am one den i should not b on dis section of nairaland.
So receive brains to rethink
Sorry, but being a slut doesn't pay
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
What is there in telling people u slept with a girl... Same girls that we go abt saying how u cummed in 3 mins or have a small pee pee later ?..

As long as i paid you and u didnt f me for free, if i like i go NTA i go announce., e no concern anybody sad

People still pay for sex

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by niyi123: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Chickychic post=48867556][/quote]

Bitch get out
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by gemale(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2016
martinsadnan11:
U won't tell anyone if it is d girl u love,but if she be NATIONAL CAKE,u won't mind telling d whole world.
Even if d babe sleeps around, a guy shldnt go around broadcasting everytym he straffs. It's called hvn class after all matas involvn private parts shld b kept private.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by gemale(m): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Freiden:

People still pay for sex
Yes pple do. Since I stopped paying, I stopped straffn. Most women (many wld deny) wldnt gv any guy dt doesn't spend on dem d tym of day nt 2 even talk of opening legs 4 him.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 28, 2016
gemale:

Yes pple do. Since I stopped paying, I stopped straffn. Most women (many wld deny) wldnt gv any guy dt doesn't spend on dem d tym of day nt 2 even talk of opening legs 4 him.

Lol. Your orientation matters. They are doing you no favour by getting you laid....why should you pay?? Oga change your OT o. I have never at a point pay for sex...or spend big just because I wanna get laid...In fact if I'm spending big on you...you must be a guy(guys appreciate). Even if you ugly pass wetin I no know...u still no need take money find sex...na just mouth u need and small packaging ....lo ba pari
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
I'm not like that brah... I only share that for sluts runs girls and hookers (which unfortunately most girls, including NL girls fall) ... For respectable girls, I DONT ...
Amen brah. Most Girls that are worried about kiss and tell are usually sluts
They want to decieve some gullible fool into marrying them. Im all for kiss and tell if not for it I wouldve been roped with one whóŕe

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Badoox(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Swizdom:
But it was through kiss and tell I got to know my girl was cheating on me. Guys whether you do it or not, e no concern me.

My mind tells me that the sole aim of this thread is to make guys shut up so that whorez will keeping fvcking around.

I don't do it; I won't even for a million dollar bribe, but to guys who do it, HIGH 5 jaree
Confam!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
meaning some ladies also kiss and telll...So y OP. saying rubbish...
I won't blame d guys dat do such...if a lot of ladies can endure and close their legs., I don't think this nonsense will be every where..

dat does not mean a lady should out game a guy and get gifts and money and acting to close her legs...is dat not stupidity.

rather don't take and close ur legs.....it will. then be better for d girls
A lady and a guy should close their legs... the disadvantages/risks that comes with spreading legs isn't limited to ladies alone.

Out game a guy to get gifts/money? Bad...very bad.
Any gift exchanged in the course of a relationship, whether legs were spread or nah, remains a 'gift'.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Swizdom(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Badoox:
Confam!
You be my G! Leave others make dem dey mumu.

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by vislabraye(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
LorDBolton:
I think the OP and the initial poster are both ignorant.

So if I knack miss A and tell my hommies...i'm a weakling?

Ok if i'm dating miss A doesn't everyone automatically know i'm knacking her??

It's 2016 nobody cares about that, what's wrong is when u LIE about knacking a babe...thats the only thing I consider irritating

Others are fair game...

Kids everywhere.

Thank you.
If they see miss A in your house at night do they need to tell some1 what you've been doing to her ? Don't women kiss and tell ?
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Damfostopper(m): 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2016
Freiden:

Lol. Your orientation matters. They are doing you no favour by getting you laid....why should you pay?? Oga change your OT o. I have never at a point pay for sex...or spend big just because I wanna get laid...In fact if I'm spending big on you...you must be a guy(guys appreciate). Even if you ugly pass wetin I no know...u still no need take money find sex...na just mouth u need and small packaging ....lo ba pari
calm down bro... you may not pay the gals/biitches directly but ur paying indirectly... it's either directly or indirectly.... no two ways
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
Damfostopper:
calm down bro... you may not pay the gals/biitches directly but ur paying indirectly... it's either directly or indirectly.... no two ways

Tell me....how can one pay indirectly ??
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by HMZi: 1:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
TheManfromKenya:
What is there in telling people u slept with a girl... Same girls that we go abt saying how u cummed in 3 mins or have a small pee pee later ?..

As long as i paid you and u didnt f me for free, if i like i go NTA i go announce., e no concern anybody sad
You go hard!! O.M.G!! lwkmd o!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Fourwinds: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

A lady and a guy should close their legs... the disadvantages/risks that comes with spreading legs isn't limited to ladies alone.

Out game a guy to get gifts/money? Bad...very bad.
Any gift exchanged in the course of a relationship, whether legs were spread or nah, remains a 'gift'.
it takes two to tangle. ...

if a guy is not ready to close legs and d lady closes her legs., how can they tangle.?

since d lady is d one dat will carry d pregnancy., abortion etc..then who does d duty rest more.?

my people will say use ya head...
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
it takes two to tangle. ...

if a guy is not ready to close legs and d lady closes her legs., how can they tangle.?

since d lady is d one dat will carry d pregnancy., abortion etc..then who does d duty rest more.?

my people will say use ya head...
it takes two to tango.
How about if a lady is not ready to close legs and a guy doesn't want to insert? There are lots of relationships where the guy is the one telling the babe to 'calm down'. I'm not cut out for all these battle of sexes prevalent on NL, I maintain that chastity is for both gender.

Before pregnancy(abortion), there must have been unsafe sex, if all your worry is pregnancy, then I think you should sit back and also think about the risks associated with unsafe sex which led to the pregnancy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by delugajackson: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Swizdom:
But it was through kiss and tell I got to know my girl was cheating on me. Guys whether you do it or not, e no concern me.
I
My mind tells me that the sole aim of this thread is to make guys shut up so that whorez will keeping fvcking around[b]

I don't do it; I won't even for a million dollar bribe, but to guys who do it, HIGH 5 jaree[/b]
Lol. You just said my mind! They just keep sharing around like its no man's business, for me, as long as you don't contact anything silly, I'm fine. There's no loyal girl anymore, bro.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by gemale(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Freiden:

Abeg wetin b OT? & though it doesn't mata, let me state 4 d record dt I'm quite good looking cheesy
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Swizdom(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
delugajackson:

Lol. You just said my mind! They just keep sharing around like its no man's business, for me, as long as you don't contact anything silly, I'm fine. There's no loyal girl anymore, bro.

1 bottle of Moet for you, jare. You be my man!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by gemale(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Freiden:

Tell me....how can one pay indirectly ??
Tym, attention, dates, gifts on bdays, vday, Xmas, Easter, somtyms sallah, recharge cards, phones etc. I no go shock if some guys on NL don buy woman car so as 2 continuously get visa 2 punania. Until I get 2 shag a girl who doesn't ask me 4 anytn related 2 money, I maintain dt women dnt gv $€x 4 free.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Fourwinds: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

it takes two to tango.
How about if a lady is not ready to close legs and a guy doesn't want to insert? There are lots of relationships where the guy is the one telling the babe to 'calm down'. I'm not cut out for all these battle of sexes prevalent on NL, I maintain that chastity is for both gender.

Before pregnancy(abortion), there must have been unsafe sex, if all your worry is pregnancy, then I think you should sit back and also think about the risks associated with unsafe sex which led to the pregnancy.
hmmmmmm....ladies not ready to close legs.?

no wonder them dey chop kondo. guys always feel they have nothing to lose aside STI and HIV...

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
I don't kiss & tell.
But I appreciate guys who do that.
At least that way I know the free givers & slúts.
What a hell do you mean by "free givers and sluts"? Just because a guy leaked his sex adventure with an innocent lady who was in love with him she became a free giver and slut. In order words, any lady who sleeps with a man is a free giver and slut. Thats the same stupidity we are talking about on this topic.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
T5OM:

Yet when power from the national grid is interrupted, you rush to his flat to plug your electronic gadgets to the mains of his gasoline generator, lie on his recliner to watch movies then partake in whatever edible goodies are on offer. The joke's on you. grin
hehehehe, the binis say "it is what the first wife does, that she assumes her second is doing too",why should I go there when my area get 12 hours shared light a day plus I have my generator, infact with two liters my "i beta pass my neighbor" can last for 3 hours, so Mr that you go to people's house to charge doesn't mean everyone is like you, so stop assuming that people are doing what you do.Now the joke is on you, Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
ireneony:
Hmmm
guy will be guys. A bad guy to A lady is also a good guy to another. It depends on how you package yourself.
when him have you easy/cheap, he can't help than to kiss and tell.

A lady with self worth doesn't sleep with every tom and diick grin.

Well if the guy decide to kiss and tell, then i will be ready to broadcast it to the world that he's impotent and he suffers from erectile dysfunction.
Hell yeah
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
gemale:

Tym, attention, dates, gifts on bdays, vday, Xmas, Easter, somtyms sallah, recharge cards, phones etc. I no go shock if some guys on NL don buy woman car so as 2 continuously get visa 2 punania. Until I get 2 shag a girl who doesn't ask me 4 anytn related 2 money, I maintain dt women dnt gv $€x 4 free.

Well....then they are paying me too. I get more gifts and recharge cards than i give out. Time?? They spend it on me too. ....attention...i love attention ...there is no way we'd be together if im not getting that from you.

I have shaged and shaged and shaged without paying a dime including things related to money.....

I maintain that you can have sex for free!

All you have to do is change your OT.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
gemale:

Abeg wetin b OT? & though it doesn't mata, let me state 4 d record dt I'm quite good looking cheesy

OT = Orientation.

Stop going to ladies with that kinda...if i dont spend on her, she wont get in bed with me mindset.

Shes wants to get laid too...you are equally doing her a favour!
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by sorextee(m): 11:44am On Aug 29, 2016
why is it that its always the guys seen as the villain, while the ladies, victims. the issue of kiss and tell is done by both gender. and to be very honest, girls own is the worst.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by ArcToyin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ishilove:
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

THIS IS A GARBAGE SPEWED OUT. YOU GUYS HAVE KILL MORAL, ETHICS AND ARE DEVALUING THE SOCIETY. YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEBODY THAT IS AIN'T YOUR SPOUSE AND YET TO HAVE THE IMPETUS TO SAY IT TO THE WORLD THAT YOU ARENT ASHAME. I FEEL SAD FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU BRINGING DISGRACE TO THE WORLD.
WHY WONT THE LADY BE ASHAME WHEN SHE KNOWS THAT SHE HAS DONE A DISGUSTING THING.
Re: Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless by ArcToyin(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Caravan:
Moral of the story: Ladies, don't sleep with weak, spineless and cretinous men.

How to tell if a man is weak, spineless and cretinous before you have sex with him, is totally up to you.
AVOIDING PREMARITAL SEX DOETH GOOD AND PLEASE GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady Who Smokes? / Ladies, What’s The Worst Response You Have Heard After Turning A Man Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.