Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (136505 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by OnyeOGA(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nkem4040:
Thank you all who have commented. Our freedom is fast approaching!
Ipob made us proud.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nkem4040: 3:36am On Oct 26, 2018
OnyeOGA:
Ipob made us proud.

Indeed they have. They will surpass our ancestors!
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wow. Impressive!
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:10am On Apr 29, 2019
Nigeria is a setback for Biafrans
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:19am On May 07, 2019
How did I miss this thread.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ekpeitit(m): 11:42am On May 07, 2019
So why is the South East so underdeveloped?
Aba looks like a pit toilet,Onitsha smells like sh.t and Enugu looks like a 1750 village.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by archangel1(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
kettykin:
With all this metal scraps yet biafra still woefully lost the war, which simply makes technology not the sole means of winning a country backed by Britain and Soviet union.
If Biafra had built more of Airborne vehicles and rockets that could haul payloads and hit with precision, targets that are more than 100 km away in dodan barracks, Kano, Kaduna etc possibly the war could have been prolonged, if biafra had mastered the art and technology of building under ground tunnels with fish ponds , poultry farms, water purification plants, refined pharmaceutical plants , nuclear power stations, nuclear arsenals, nuclear powered submarines that could blow up all the naval ships of the invaders, biafra would definitely have won the war after just 6 days.

Any body promoting biafra must be a mad and insane person. Igbos should just be contented in nigeria
Did The almighty Nigeria even design a common rifle?. Mr. know-all.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by 1bunne4lif(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2019
Ekpeitit:
So why is the South East so underdeveloped?
Aba looks like a pit toilet,Onitsha smells like sh.t and Enugu looks like a 1750 village.
Go see a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 07, 2019
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.

If you visit Onitsha. You can get any machinery of your choice without massive foundries.

China factories are in small units like warehouses.

Making most with little
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 07, 2019
Biafra amaka.
IPOB amaka.

cc lzaa adaibeku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 07, 2019

It is a blatant lie, there was no foundries in Biafra capable of building any of the parts you are looking at in those pictures, and nobody destroyed any factory after the war.

A common welder can do all those metal body works. You are an illiterate.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2019

Show me the factories, show me the stamping and extrusion factories, show me the assembly lines. Did you make the tanks inside Ojukwu Bunker out of the prying eyes of the "jelos" Yoruba?

Today! You can get any machinery at Nnewi yet you will not see any factory assembly lines.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Guestlander: 3:00pm On May 07, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

A common welder can do all those metal body works. You are an illiterate.

You are completely dumb, you know nothing about manufacturing and metal. A welder will make a solid axle for an amoured tank with what?
Why are you Biafrans dumb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhc_Kkc-vMY

The Biafrans would need this type of technology to make the type of axle you saw in the pictures. What about the flat sheet needed to make the amoured exterior? You cannibalized it from old transport buses? Use your head and think.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:27am On May 08, 2019
Guestlander:

You are completely dumb, you know nothing about manufacturing and metal. A welder will make a solid axle for an amoured tank with what?
Why are you Biafrans dumb?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhc_Kkc-vMY

The Biafrans would need this type of technology to make the type of axle you saw in the pictures. What about the flat sheet needed to make the amoured exterior? You cannibalized it from old transport buses? Use your head and think.

Oga if you have money, visit Nnewi and get any machinery you want and stop ranting.

If you are broke shut up.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Guestlander: 11:20am On May 08, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Oga if you have money, visit Nnewi and get any machinery you want and stop ranting.

If you are broke shut up.

Use your brain. It was freely given to you by the almighty.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 30, 2019
Memorial Day
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by timecapsule: 2:37pm On May 30, 2019
We are the Japan of Africa
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Emarex: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2019
Sad
In Biafra Africa died
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Incredible feat.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wow, my eyes dey pain me
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by 400billionman: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2019
Nkem4040:
Biafrran heavily crafted crude oil refining column called Biafran pot. Pay attention to the precision of the welds and metal quality. Over Hundreds of these were manufactured, along with series of piping manifolds, brought refined oil...diesel, kerosene, fuel and aviation fuel for military, government, public and private use. Mere looking at it, it may seem like a simple design, wait until you visit the museum and physically inspect it to appreciate the work of these geniuses. All of the valves you see are a function of distillation process that separates the crude into derivative constituent fuels; each valve streaming out diesel, kerosene, fuel, e.t.c.

Fractionating Tower, exactly what Dangote is importing from China, for his refinery.

I'm sure, no research department of any Nigerian university can construct these items even today.

So I really don't understand why production of these items seized after the way. Is Nigeria a killer of talent and innovation ?

Even the Innoson vehicles we admire today don't look more tech loaded than the items i am viewing here.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by 400billionman: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2019
new2020:
What baffled me till this day was all of these sophisticated weapons and inventions were carried out in 1960s within a very short time, we are talking about 3yrs...so the Igbos knew all these then? Just imagined had Nigerian government absorbed all of the B!afran engineers and scientists. I know IBB pleaded with Prof Ezekwe to lead the ministry of science and technology but never disclosed much as a minister...his heart was with B!afra I guess.Lol

Nigerians don't sponsor researches.

Just like in food production and agriculture, buhary said no more dollar for food importation from CBN yet some idle youths are saying it is not possible.

Let's see how it will work. Like we suspend our brains and don't ask ourselves questions.

An opportunity for the Ministry of Agriculture to champion research in self sustainable food production.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by VicThory(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2019
400billionman:

Nigerians don't sponsor researches.

Just like in food production and agriculture, buhary said no more dollar for food importation from CBN yet some idle youths are saying it is not possible.

Let's see how it will work. Like we suspend our brains and don't ask ourselves questions.

An opportunity for the Ministry of Agriculture to champion research in self sustainable food production.
Nigeria is dead man land.
it need to be re-born.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Impressive feat
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Isobug: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2020
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.
What is Foundry in the first place? Do you expect them to Build a Factory amidst war?

Why would Biafrans be busy building Foundry factory when War is going on and even against them when they can just form a crucible or mini furnace and melt their scraps,cool and forge into shapes

Use your brain Oga

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 11, 2020
Isobug:

What is Foundry in the first place? Do you expect them to Build a Factory amidst war?

Why would Biafrans be busy building Foundry factory when War is going on and even against them when they can just form a crucible or mini furnace and melt their scraps,cool and forge into shapes

Use your brain Oga

Most afonja don't have sense; they are dumb. I like the reply of the OP to that guy in the page one; very last reply.

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria is a setback for Biafrans

I swear
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Eteka1(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Bloody liars. They also manufactured the fighter jet.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by bennyxt: 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2020
Umu chineke
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 22, 2021
Wow
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by oluztx: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.