Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,190 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi (40709 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by davidthe16th: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
I told soludo not to attend their meeting bt he refused..... jst because of the truth he said grin
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by justjentle(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Saraki stole senate presidency from APC, he got probed as a result.

Former CBN governors criticised buhari and they get probed.

Amechi is corrupt, but he is not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

Buratai has properties in dubai worth beyond his salary, but he was not probed because he is a good boy to buhari.

It is clear buhari is not fighting corruption; he is only fighting criticism and opposition.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by sunsewa16: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Secret war going on in kano,I smell it,who will it consume,is it another case of dethronement loading....
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Arabs999: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up abeg

..@NextGovernor, why not shut up yourself ? Or are u one of them ?
...... StillbornGovernor....
......NextGovernor of Ajagunle Ashawo State....
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by chukz999(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
So Because They Criticize The Dullard's Administration, He Wants Them Investigated. Well I Just Dey Observe

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Deepfreezer(m): 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
This is getting more interesting.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by djkirkoo2(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sibrah:
I think the ex-CBN governörs are trying to make an innocent probe look like witch-hunt by their strangely timed outburst.
Imagine wetin u dey use your sense do. I pity u

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by djkirkoo2(m): 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
modath:

Where is the source? You are too grown for this ish!! undecided
you nor sabi read again abi?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by djkirkoo2(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
They should be probed. They're not clean. This is not witch hunt. It's possible that the two former CBN boss has learnt of FG's intention before publicly criticizing the FG so as curry public sympathy. If they're found to have stolen, they should be made to face the music.
Just keep on supporting d dullardino while ur suffering extends till 2019
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by hajlat(m): 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
For those still doubting this witch hurt anti corruption fight.... This one is a clear example. They want to silence opposition by all means.

Fellow Nigerians let's have an open mind to this administration and support every move to rid our country of corrupt practices wether it be our loved ones or not.
My people some of this people have there associate's in this present administration and whenever anything is coming up against them, there associate's will inform them and they will quickly come up to criticize the government so that it will look like witch hunting when government finished with her investigation and eventually invited the person.
Fellow Nigerians , remember that before Doyin Okukpe was invited he quickly ran to ex president Olusegun Obasanjo Ebora Owu Alugbua 2 in other to have soft landing. If he had come up with the idea of Soludo & co to criticize government people will termed it witch hunting .
My people if you dont have anything incriminating in your possession you need not fear.
N.B English speaking people should overlook my grammar but reflect on the contents.
God bless FRN.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by chidozieikeji2: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Useless probe he shud leave soludo alone and stop using him to do cover up in his planned witchunt against sanusi simply because sanusi opened up and told him the truth FG please leave sanusi alone he just told u the whole truth from allah witchunt against sanusi is witchunt against God
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by emmykk(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sibrah:
I think the ex-CBN governörs are trying to make an innocent probe look like witch-hunt by their strangely timed outburst.
pls order for orignal brain scanner from jumia the one you currently have is corrupted.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Mylove55(f): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sealeddeal:
They should be probed. They're not clean. This is not witch hunt. It's possible that the two former CBN boss has learnt of FG's intention before publicly criticizing the FG so as curry public sympathy. If they're found to have stolen, they should be made to face the music.
100% correct, both of them join pdp to steal our hard-earn resource, even if ipod flat heads called it witch-hunt, me and buhari dont care.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by diegwu01: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Sun Newspapers and their IPOB journalist's sensational headlines, where was it announced by any of the agencies that a probe is being instituted against Soludo or Sanusi? "A source said this, said that, source said FG is considering...," the source must be a mind reader..
In another news the FG is also considering probing Ezekwesili Oby on her tenure as Minister of Education and Akeredolu's tenure as NBA chairman
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Mylove55(f): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
davidthe16th:
I told soludo not to attend their meeting bt he refused..... jst because of the truth he said grin
we are even going to probe the apc gov. that invited that fool,
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Sweetness211: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Criticise and be hunted. May God help us.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Ndolarr: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
The report is a lie from the pit of hell! It is a pity that many on this platform are quick to react to just any report without cross checking or reflecting over the authenticity of such reports. Truly, my people perish for lack of knowledge. Shioor!!
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by kgr8mike(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
There is freedom of speech but sometimes there is no freedom after speech.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by luluosas(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
I hope our Muslim brothers won't read unnecessary meaning to this news if true, since Alh. Sanusi is now an Islamic leader in Kano. It is well
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by oc2fish: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hahahaha laughing in Malay. A confused Government. Led by Old ANALOGUE Sectional Leader. A maximum RULER OF our TIME. sia BABA
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by 989900: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
1. The story is most likely false.

2. Why panic if you've got no skeleton in your cupboard?

3. The minting issue has always be lingering.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Mylove55(f): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Just keep on supporting d dullardino while ur suffering extends till 2019
wetin concern suffering with investigation of criminals.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by cornel994(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
How laughable...so u can not talk against d buhari man? he wud jst order his dogs to be all up in ur business. My happiness is dat he wud not remain der foreva and someone wud also open up his arse grin
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by cornel994(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
hajlat:

Fellow Nigerians let's have an open mind to this administration and support every move to rid our country of corrupt practices wether it be our loved ones or not.
My people some of this people have there associate's in this present administration and whenever anything is coming up against them, there associate's will inform them and they will quickly come up to criticize the government so that it will look like witch hunting when government finished with her investigation and eventually invited the person.
Fellow Nigerians , remember that before Doyin Okukpe was invited he quickly ran to ex president Olusegun Obasanjo Ebora Owu Alugbua 2 in other to have soft landing. If he had come up with the idea of Soludo & co to criticize government people will termed it witch hunting .
My people if you dont have anything incriminating in your possession you need not fear.
N.B English speaking people should overlook my grammar but reflect on the contents.
God bless FRN.
I am tryin hard to comprehend ur comment...but al I cud c is "my people" notin more
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
SO THEY COMPLAIN THEN YOU THEN WANT TO INVESTIGATE. 2 YEARS IS ALMOST HERE. WE ARE WATCHING.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by olisafincy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
The government is an Alli of few and enemy of many.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by ivandragon: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
hajlat:

God bless FRN.

Amen.

but the battle line has already been drawn & the only person who can redraw that line is the president himself.

every reasonable Nigerian supports the fight against corruption, what people have an issue with is the media trial, detention without court trial, arrests without investigations & other unwholesome acts that are orchestrated to paint people black.

this regime fails to realise that humiliation of suspects is not a substitute for fair trial.

however, its only fair that Sanusi & Soludo should be arrested & handcuffed while 'investigations are still ongoing'. maybe that will help knock some sense in the system when one of our own is subjected to such humiliation.

what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by chidozieikeji2: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
He is just fighting our chairman rabiu kwankwaso but he will never succeed because come 2019 nigerians will vote for kwankwaso as the next president
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by chidozieikeji2: 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
He is just fighting our chairman rabiu kwankwaso but he will never succeed because come 2019 nigerians will vote for kwankwaso as the next president we are tired of hunger
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by bejeria101(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Probosis.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by 9jatatafo(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
So APC and PMB just want praises only? Any little criticism the dogs on probe and investigation would be released from their dungeon.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by deebsman1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Junk and envelop journalism i guess. If this is anyway true, we r in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' / Aisha Buhari Hosts End Of The Year Gathering Of Social Media Change Agents -Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.