Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,688 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi (40721 Views)

Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Soludo And Emefiele At Africa Finance Summit (Photos) / Soludo And Utomi Arrive Kuje Prison To See Nnamdi Kanu / What Emir Sanusi, Soludo And Ezekwesili Said About Nigeria's Economic Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by seunmsg(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
I can bet with anything that this story is false. This is just a sensational news by the discredited wailing platform like the sun to tarnish the anti corruption crusade of the Buhari government. The president is fighting corruption and not witch hunting anybody. All these unnecessary distractions should stop.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Bgorgeous: 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
This news is a blatant lie
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Clinton207: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
I just hope this ain't true, but if it is then it becomes factual that pmb is only out to fight anyone that tends to be against him.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by mindtricks: 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
blazer234:

Shut up? Why? Is it a lie that your buhari hates criticism? The evidence is staring everyone in the eyes.

Seems like Buhari's still got some dictatorial tendencies to deal with.
Wishing NigeriansGoodluck these four sad years of negative change.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by kessler53(m): 2:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Jibril659:
shut up abeg
nothing like shutup.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by jay7(m): 3:52am On Aug 29, 2016
NextGovernor:
For those still doubting this witch hurt anti corruption fight.... This one is a clear example. They want to silence opposition by all means.

Where the opposition dey?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by MDOLOFU: 4:34am On Aug 29, 2016
APC no get shame. U most be for them or EFCC follow u.

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:09am On Aug 29, 2016
jegz25:
Now watch as ugandans go love Sanusi who dem dey labelled as phidophile b4. Now him go b dia hero
Give them their name please- IPOB, independent people of Biafra. On this we would rather take the message and not the messenger. That the forex policy was producing billionaires without any work through government subsidy on the dollar for the super rich at the expense of the Manufacturers that needed the forex. Many of the factories closed shop in the past 12 months and unemployment is rising with inflation. Forget sentiment and see the facts as they are.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Donkonyon: 5:16am On Aug 29, 2016
Buhari is gradually turning to a tyrant.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by franklynsunny(m): 8:12am On Aug 29, 2016
1984 military rule is wat any one in democrat Nigeria is facing now
Fayose speak out against BH
Efcc invite him and his aids
Soludo speaks against BH or solution to Nig probs
Sanusi crys out jus recently

Probe is on her way to dem
What a shame to Nigeria democracy?

Fear no allow me use d presido name in full,make local police no com locate me for my mansion condo

By d way USD is N416
USD1=3.16 Ghana cedis
My dog feed is N75 per kg March dis yr
Dis month it's N195 per kg
Kilode?
D hardship is affecting d rats in ma neighbours house nw as I saw all of dem migrating to Ghana?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Themandator: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2016
Sibrah:
I think the ex-CBN governörs are trying to make an innocent probe look like witch-hunt by their strangely timed outburst.

Neither Soludo nor Sanusi organised the fora where they spoke as guest lecturer. If for anything Thr Vice President was present at the APC organised platform hosted by El Ruffai
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Bizibi(m): 9:11am On Aug 29, 2016
Greenback:

read read read before commenting,dont be like doghari who only reads cartoons and pictures..

Why did bubugari wait for the duo to attack his visionless,rudderless govt b4 innitiating this probe?
kai!!!!!!!!!cartoons,he should kwontinue!!!
Reading terror muda and co on vanguard newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Uncletony:
Gej is the weakest president Nigeria have ever had!. People like Buhari, hel-rufia, amaechi, tinubu, soyinka, obj etc shud'nt have survived his adminstration if he was truly an ijaw man!.
abeg leave GEJ,it was good those people came in.....teach nigerians some lessons.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Sibrah: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
Themandator:

Neither Soludo nor Sanusi organised the fora where they spoke as guest lecturer. If for anything Thr Vice President was present at the APC organised platform hosted by El Ruffai
You need to stop being half smart dude. The speeches were prepared by them and we all know they 've been giving speech almost on a monthly basis, why now and why both of them going public when they have access to the presidency as -ex-statesmen? Use your mind and stop sounding half-smart.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Sibrah: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Imagine wetin u dey use your sense do. I pity u
How old you be bros?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Sibrah: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
emmykk:
pls order for orignal brain scanner from jumia the one you currently have is corrupted.

how old are you boy?
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Splashme: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2016
[size=25pt]Shameless govt . . . [/size]
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Lifestone:
OP what's your source? I smell lies
Modify
I am beginning to have even more concerns with PMB.
If this is true, the anti-corruption campaign have been compromised and will be difficult to take them seriously.
The beginning of the end.

@Lifestone: This is what I can get from this whole thing. It is possible that the respected ex Can govs knew of the impending probe. probably, they were tipped off by an anonymous source as usual. Hence the idea to throw the 1st blow just to curry the public's sympathy; the witch hunt thing, you know. Just my thought though.
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by djkirkoo2(m): 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sibrah:
How old you be bros?
Older than you I guess
Re: Federal Government To Probe Soludo And Sanusi by djkirkoo2(m): 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mylove55:
wetin concern suffering with investigation of criminals.
Keep asking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Stop Ajimobi-Led APC From Entering Party National Secretariat / Ugwuanyi Visits Scene Of IPOB’s Clash With Security Agencies / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.