Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

A Fair-skinned Bride/partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fair-skinned Bride/partner (6453 Views)

Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fair-skinned Bride/partner by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
nene1:

are you serious? i take it you were jus joking abt. the beating up part lol, you talk as if yellow women are another race.  well if you are talking about light skinned black women, we are the same race. just different shades. but when i see a black man with a white woman he is almost always dark skinned. light skinned black men ususally stick to light skinned black women. however they are not as colorstruck as the dark skinned ones. some of them don't mind being with a dark skinned girl.
I agree with the bolded sentence. smiley
Re: A Fair-skinned Bride/partner by na2day2(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2009
ifele:

The light skinned women believe the very dark skinned man is the REAL man. She hates her own lightskinned bros.

Because the dark skinned man has put that in her mind. So its color fucking. Light skinned boys dont want to be

with dark girls cos its a shitty ass thing to do even though yu see some of them doing it. You will see lightskinned

boys and men go abroad and marry white women cos violent negro as turned the competition on his head so he

can be with his own sisters. Dark negro girl its your fault cos should have beat that yellow girl when you saw her

with your negro brother.

wow! so all this came out of ur azz? undecided undecided undecided
Re: A Fair-skinned Bride/partner by TheSeeker(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2009
^^ You still dey alive? I thought I quarantined you angry angry
Re: A Fair-skinned Bride/partner by na2day2(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^ You still dey alive? I thought I quarantined you angry angry

funny! i thought i did the same to u angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As A Man, What Is Your Pride?. What Lifts Your Spirit And Boosts Your Ego?. / See How To Make A Lady Cum By handling Her Breast / Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.